Thread has been deleted
Last comment
TEAM MATES
Germany xREDTHEFIRST 
A couple of days ago I started playing with longtime mates again. We really like each other and we have a lot of fun off the server but if we start playing it's kinda different. They are all very expirienced and well skilled but if something goes wrong they start tilting very fast. It happens almost every game and if I do something wrong, I'm immediatly tilted aswell because i get flamed then this train starts rolling, I start playing worse and worse from round to round and keep tilting more and more. I would say I'm a fairly good player and I can handle things pretty well (faceit lvl 8, global bla bla) but if I play with them..I don't know I often do not feel very comfortable cause I don't want to get flamed. There is the fact that I prefere playing the AWP, even though my rifle skills are nearly equal. The thing is that they don't want me to play it for no reason and that's really annoying. So I basically have to change my whole playstyle and I can't deliver the plays I usually can when I'm not playing with them...what would you do if you would be in the same situation? Please remember, those guys are still my friends and we all like each other besides the server.
2017-06-08 09:05
 | 
Japan jia 
don't play with them
2017-06-08 09:09
i actually want to play with them cause those guys are my homies and i want to get better aswell, but something has to change and i do not believe it will if i tell them
2017-06-08 09:20
 | 
Other anarh1st47 
Try to concentrate at game situation and ignore them
2017-06-08 09:24
i try to, but somehow that's not always so easy :(
2017-06-08 09:26
 | 
Australia Raychippy5 
Mute them and play your own game
2017-06-08 09:27
 | 
Other anarh1st47 
I know what you feel bro
2017-06-08 09:28
you know, if they wouldn't punch my faults right in my face and rather tell my what i could have done better in this situation i would be way more comfi and way less tilted...and there is this AWP thing aswell...i don't want to rifle if i have 8k in the bank, therefore i can handle the awp "to good" i would say
2017-06-08 09:30
If you are the weakest player of that bunch, just put your ego on side and profit of their experience. Even if they bully you. The mental.... Being a very good player is also handle those kinds of situation. Or you want To have less pressure play with other mates. Or improve your gamesens on your own...
2017-06-08 09:40
If it comes to aim...i would say i am propably the second best, if it comes to brain i am the second weakest...that's basically how i win my games which i play on my own or with other mates, i drop 30 frags and that's it...but pls do not think i am a complete retard who can just aim its just the thing that they have way more expirience and they somehow expect the same from me, they play cs for like 15 years and i play cs for like 7 years active with some breaks here and there
2017-06-08 09:47
Devil can support you....
2017-06-08 09:33
Bait them.
2017-06-08 09:34
propably not the best idea mate :D
2017-06-08 09:35
 | 
Sweden DEFENSE! 
Don't play with them, it's that simple. Most of my IRL friends are the same, so whenever they want to play, I'm busy. ;)
2017-06-08 09:53
I don't know...playing solo sucks aswell so i rather player with mates :/
2017-06-08 10:02
Well it seems like the team chemistry is not ideal and that you're all having issues regarding mental fortitude as well. If you really want to play with these guys and step it up, then you'll need to have a team talk and explore how you guys communicate and motivate each other. Basically, you should all arrive at the conclusion that blaming people is useless and even counter-productive. It puts people down, it brings bad mood into the team, it cannot possibly help anyone play at its best. If you cannot arrive to this conclusion with them (or if you do but can't put in place during matches), then I guess the best thing to do would be to find teammates who can. Of course blaming people is different from pointing out mistakes, pointing out mistakes should be done in order to avoid them in future rounds, but it shouldn't be done in a negative way towards anyone. As for mental fortitude, it's a bit different, it's something that even extremely experienced pro players can struggle with. The best advice I could give would be to only focus on the present moment, regardless of the score, which critical clutch was lost, which Xv1 was lost, etc... Only the current round matters. It's what you would call "mental reset". But this is the goal of any competitor really, and it's extremely hard to accomplish. You should read some material on competitive mindset and mental strength, I'm sure there's some good stuff out there.
2017-06-08 09:54
Wow, thx for this text man, propably will read some stuff about competitive mindest and mental strength. And i totally agree with the things you've listed like focusing on the current moment and reset your mind after a round but it's kinda hard if you get remembered of it while the round breaks...it's also not always me who gets flamed but i am the one who can least handle it...you know if i would be the biggest noob on mother earth i would kinda understand it but i am god damn capable of things and i can turn a game by my own, i've proofed it more than enough in the past and i still get underestimated...fucking fucks my mind kinda
2017-06-08 10:07
You cannot put in place correct mental strength if you don't solve team chemistry issues first. If you have teammates who don't understand how negative they are, you could have the best confidence in yourself and always be focused on the current round, all this can crumble under the constant criticism and blame they would put on you. If you cannot make them understand what the team communication needs to look like, none of you will be able to be mentally strong when things start to go bad.
2017-06-08 10:21
yeah i know...very complicated situation atm...i dont know...i do not really believe that changes would hold on, at least not long time i guess cause they play like this for nearly 15 years...somehow they can kinda handle it and be pretty good, i don't get how that is possible
2017-06-08 10:36
Know that feeling, try to stay serious.. its hard but try to motivate ur mates too
2017-06-08 10:06
i'll do my best bro..:/
2017-06-08 10:37
 | 
Argentina roulettesoad 
Don't awp then, is better to be a rifler, as a awper you have a lot of responsibility in the round, if something goes wrong they will insult you, just become into a full time rifler, support or entry in T side and defensive in CT Maybe they upset because you always are changing position/roles so try what i said
2017-06-08 10:39
I have no problem to rifle in general, I am a rather offensive rifler on T Side and I often get some good entries and I am capable of holding a spot defensively on CT. It's not a big deal for me to have lots of responsibility in a match or in a round, the deal is more that they do not give me the chance to have it, so I would say I rather need some responsibility to perform than have none or at least less. And a main awp should be used to have a little pressure, which I am. + i don't want to be a full time rifler, therefore I am playing the AWP too long as a main weapon
2017-06-08 10:51
NEO | 
Poland BartoloNEO 
I think it's a common thing you know. When I first started playing with my fellas everybody was chilled and focused. But when everybody is getting better and better, they start to see even little mistakes and complain about it. I guess the best option is to set up a LAN party with them, drink vodka, play other games and you should be ok :D
2017-06-08 12:04
suck all their dicks and I'm sure things will change
2017-06-08 12:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.