Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Poland come here
Austria Topkek_virgin 
I respect that you are against muslims, that if u don't want them in your country u shouldn't let them in. But please tell me why you act so though like ohhh u are so important and if will want will leave EU. I was just eating some kabanos and remembered of this, if you leave EU to who will you expert your goods? You hate ruskiis and ruskiis doesn't want u neither. Its not like EU is UK that can afford leaving. Then once you leave you will have to pay all the money back that EU gave you, which yeah that's the trap of EU, I don't like it neither but its there. So to summarize you can't really leave even if you would want, pay lots of money back, no export to EU countries, maybe if Russia allows u then u can export there and then you will be vulnerable to ruskii for a possible overtake, so please tell me what's ur future, am I wrong in something I've said? No bait i'm actually interested in knowing
2017-06-09 14:52
Better safe than sorry.
2017-06-09 14:57
huh? sorry about what
2017-06-09 14:59
Even in a worst-case scenario, innocent citizens ARE NOT GOING TO DIE by the hands of dirty freaks unprovoked there at least. Polish people rather staying poor but alive than living in fear, all things considered. I think the reason for all that reaction is quite obvious.
2017-06-09 15:25
oskar | 
Ireland sk0ffin 
no muslims = no terrorist attacks coincidence ??? :thinking:
2017-06-09 15:01
yes but im not even talking about the muslims or terrorists in this thread wtf
2017-06-09 15:02
 | 
Sweden aer1aL 
This guy's a baiter, don't even give him any material, He opened a thread named "Muslims are rude" too.
opened a thread? ahahah u are more braindead that I even thought! commenting on a thread means opening one? nice logic mohammad allahu vacban
2017-06-09 15:03
mohamed | 
Georgia bacchus 
they are racist af
EU isnt end of the world, believe me we are smart enough to sell our goods. EU is cancer for all countrys besides France and Germany. We re paying every year more then we get from EU. We are the heart of europe and God dont let us die again :)Western Europe is convicted to die thru onw politics and they wanna us to go down with them.
2017-06-09 15:04
 | 
Poland Wewek 
Union =/= Schengen Zone Check mate
2017-06-09 15:04
yes but u really think germonistan will let you go and then say ohh yeah but u still can come and stay for as long as u want, export as much as u want etc etc
2017-06-09 15:05
 | 
Poland Wewek 
It ain't matter, Poland for Poles, we shouldn't stay in foreign countries just bcs they earn more (and expense btw)
2017-06-09 15:07
What are you talking about dude? There is no law that would force Poland to payback money they already gotten. Second thing is if brexit actually happens Poland probably will be the first country to cooperate with UK anyway. Poles are really important part of British economy and Im not talking about cleaning toilets to be precise. They dont want Muslims in theira country, which is obviously a really good move. Why would they want to let them in? Country is safe as it is right now. They actually learn from wests mistakes. Which is right thing to do.
2017-06-09 15:06
 | 
Poland Wewek 
+1. We'll help you altough you're no longer in EU. It's all about money, and muslims law.
2017-06-09 15:08
like I said I respect them with the muslim situation, u shouldn't take someone if u don't want to. Sure Poland will export with uk and vice versa, but exporting from whole eu to only one country is a big rip. And yes I think they will have to pay lots of money back, because EU doesn't give money as gift, look at Greece, they got so much money, u think they will not have to pay it back? the bitch merkel doesn't give anything for free
2017-06-09 15:11
Poland won't do shit haha. Poland is too weak to provide for themselves hence the huge funds
2017-06-09 15:27
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.