Thread has been deleted
Last comment
70% of Poland
elemeNt | 
Portugal uselessmoney 
wants an outright muslim immigration ban You have my respect and i apologize for all the times i called you toilet cleaners, since you are the only european roman catholic country still breathing in 50 years
2017-06-19 19:43
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
they are already not very rich, why would they want MORE workplace competition, driving down wages? it is the only sensible thing to do
2017-06-19 19:46
 | 
Poland cebulae 
workplace competition LUL
wtf are you talking about? muslims simply don't want to work or create anything. Their objective is to expand their religion and live from the european welfare system
2017-06-19 19:48
Algeria Alzi 
+rep tru brah
2017-06-19 20:18
 | 
Europe scrubi 
Which your country doesn't have. Poortugal is mad?
 | 
Slovakia crushyou 
and sell drugs
2017-06-19 21:18
well poland actually need a lot o ppl to work, the emply like 1million of ukrainans
2017-06-19 19:53
 | 
their unemployment rate was getting really low, I guess too many moved to other EU countries for work, and Ukrainians jumped on the offer of a higher wage not that accepting migrants from dirt-poor nations, nations with lower wages than Ukraine, would help
2017-06-19 20:31
If an immigrant that doesn't speak your language and is a fucking moslem can take your job, well, you just suck.
 | 
not if they work for little to no money (even by Polish standards) this is all hypothetical anyway, Poland doesn't seem to want to change anytime soon if they were following other EU trends it would end up like #6 says anyways, which is far worse IMO
2017-06-19 20:33
You don't get my point. If you are doing a job someone without knowledge of the language spoken in the country can do, well, you didn't acquire any education although you had the chance to, so it isn't the immigrants fault, but yours. Also losing your job because you want to get paid better is just stupid if you have no alternatives lined up.
2017-06-19 20:57
 | 
Not everyone can be a computer scientist, or work a desk job. That is not how society works (right now). If you have farmhands, for example, that are already barely making enough money to live and you import people who make on average five times less in their own country than the new country (and they are actually forced to work), you are putting the poor of your nation deeper down the hole. Being poor isn't usually a choice. Life comes at some people harder than it does for others. Some people get unlucky. Some people are just stupid. Yes, some people actively put themselves in the situation of being uneducated and with little alternatives, but that is not the point. I don't think it's right to punish your country's poor in this way, especially for the sole benefit of people of some other nation who are almost unequivocally going to care less for the nation than the people they are replacing. Of course, in Poland at the moment there seems to be plenty of jobs, considering about a million Ukrainians work there, but that might always be the case. tl;dr- no, it ISN'T the immigrants fault, but nonetheless it punishes the poor in your country for seemingly no reason, so why accept them in the first place? (<--- the real thought provoking question)
2017-06-19 21:12
Well, I don't consider someone I never met with the same citizenship as I have it any closer to me than anyone else, I know that nationalists see this differently, but with a reflected perception of life I can't see any reason to put someone on a pedestal for being randomly born in a rich country while others weren't. This is, of course, a philosophical question, but classifying humans by their origin is just beneath what human civilisation has achieved, or could achieve. We could debate this all day, thank you for answering anyway. And by the way: If you really want to, you can achieve higher education(at least in western countries), no matter what your premises are, but you might have to sacrifice a lt of your adolescent and early adult life for it.
2017-06-19 21:19
 | 
I'd argue that some people are just not intelligent enough to become educated, and for the sake of society is better if they are NOT put through the higher education system (sets lower standards for all, etc.) but I can see we 'agree to disagree' on most everything else (nationalism and globalism are mutually exclusive viewpoints, and I doubt we will convince each other to change our minds), so this is a good point to stop. It was a nice discussion.
2017-06-19 21:40
this has nothing to do with workplace competition . its only irationality , lack of education and medieval mentalities. many poles are racist , nationalist and deeply religious. they are very similar with those whom they hate . it is one of the reasons they hate them , its simple human psychology.
2017-06-19 21:22
 | 
World throwing 
no metter if catholic or not, its just about rules that will make our race able to survive, simple maths shows that nations who takes refugees are slowly getting benched in own countries, ofc it will take like 50+ years but ye, they dont think about future
The first factor that united the european nations in the last 2 thousand years was precisely the catholic church. Without christianity wouldn't have been an unified europe like today. I have no problem with people who are not religious, but this is a fact and needs to be given its importance to the western society
2017-06-19 19:51
its weird all my polish friends are atheist
2017-06-19 19:49
I was also atheist for some time, butt now i'm not. The religion for me is not about the silly made up stories to create a reason to exist. I'm catholic because of the community sense it creates between peoples and the good advices it gives to live a peaceful life (marriage is one of the factors that contributes more for happiness in a woman's life for example)
2017-06-19 19:56
Hahahaha, omg man! I've seen myself on your statement. Btw, thanks for your catholic heritage!
2017-06-19 20:10
thank you brother. be proud of it, never ashamed
2017-06-19 20:16
 | 
Poland ph0b0s12 
The problem is western countries act like they have no balls. Muslims attacked our civilization for hundreds of years but we knew that if they attacked us then we need to beat the shit out of them. These days you act like pussies because of all this leftist faggots.
2017-06-19 20:06
 | 
Poland Andrew202 
Well, if a muslim would drove a car in people, We would probably do nothing as other eu countries, its just we dont have attacks here.
2017-06-19 20:23
mouz | 
Poland M41K3L 
You are probably wrong at this point? Remember when 2 maroccan guys have beaten polish guy to death in kebab restaurant? Over 300 people instatnly destroyed the whole restaurant and attacked those guys.
2017-06-19 20:29
 | 
Poland Andrew202 
Yes, because retard stole a coke bottle, and poles could easily punish them because simply they knew who it was and where they worked. when a muslim guy drives a car in a group of people, who you gonna punish?
2017-06-19 20:32
Snax | 
Poland Alexkox 
Polish guys had balls . EU West are destroying their countries , cuz they wanna be a good people . EU West are already like USA but even worse . In EU West every day will be someone kid just wait a few years you will see ... Poland helped in history eu west against muslims . And now they will do it again if they need to ...
2017-06-19 20:15
Jonti | 
Switzerland veach 
"only european roman catholic country still breathing in 50 years" islam might be cancer but roman catholic biased idiots arent any better :v
you are totally brainwashed by your useless progressive fucking school teachers. Give me an example of how catholic church is as bad as islam? My only issue with it is that is too slow embracing new ideas - condoms, same sex acceptance, or even priests being able to marry Islam is currently stuck (and will forever be) where we were by the time of the spanish inquisition, 500 years ago, the darkest times of the religion ever
2017-06-19 20:24
Jonti | 
Switzerland veach 
im not any brainwashed and ive always been taught to think by myself im from a catholic family and ive witnessed the dumbest fucking shit ive ever heard, just in the name of jesus, ive never bothered talking about homosexuality/condoms/priests etc with them but i know some kind of cousin got kinda rejected because he was rised to be a priest and ended up coming out as a gay, christianism has a lot of blind hate in it and doesnt truly preach equality. my problem with poles is that they're all in some kind of extreme christianism and willing to reject any progress, they basically live in the 20th century, acting like the very only problem in the world is islam. then tell me, why are germany, sweden, france, uk so great economically and in living conditions when we have muslims? a great majority is completely silent and doesnt do any bad shit. ive been to high school and had to drop out after a couple months because i got stabbed by arabs, thats probably a very bad example but in general they're fairly quiet. tell me, poland, why are you still a 0/10 20th century country living in poverty, stupidity, blindness and olligarchy if you dont have muslims? its like muslims are the only problem in the world right now for them, and bing, the shittiest country in europe is the one that doesnt accept shit. how weird.
2017-06-19 20:31
are you really that stupid to not figure it out why poland is poorer than the west? really?
2017-06-19 21:21
when I look what is happening in western Europe - i'm glad that i'm living in my 'poor' and 'intolerant' country named Poland.
2017-06-19 20:20
You realise that what is *happening* in western europe has 0 fucking impact on 99.99% of the people living there. Meanwhile poverty and shitty living condition impact the lives of a lot more poles. All the poles in my country wants to come back to their country, BUT ONLY if they have enough money to live above the rest of the population in poland. Else they rather all stay here.
2017-06-19 20:41
 | 
Poland ph0b0s12 
Yeah 0 impact. You all are just chill until someone throw a firecracker like in Italy or France and everyone shit their pants because they think 'fuck i'm gonna die today' but It's all good i got money :)
2017-06-19 21:02
 | 
Sweden REZ_in_Pyjama 
again this shit with religion. who cares man. religions should not even exist, its all just a cancer to the world. all religious people should burn
2017-06-19 20:28
Well to bad it wont save them.
2017-06-19 21:16
respect to the strong poles
2017-06-19 21:30
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.