Thread has been deleted
Last comment
A brazillian view into the VP / Polish lose
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
First of all, I'll probably have some grammar errors so feel free to correct me & help me improving my english. ---- I used to like brazillian crowd a lot, sometimes I tought we had the best crowd, but this championship in Krakow was so nice to watch the crowd. They were amazing, they supported VP till the end (sometimes this doesnt happen in brazil) and they were so passionate and loud that they remind me brazillians sometimes. I loved it, it was the best crowd Ive ever seen supporting the home team and I dont think it was bad in any means for VP. ---- Now talking about the game: Well, it was really awkward to watch immortals playing so passive and calm. The win against big was REALLY emotinal and one of the reasons was the BIG BUG and they being the one and only team to support the bug in the beggining...And then they beat SK using the bug only 1 or 2 times, so IMT was really so emotional in that day. But watching them playing against VP it was really new stuff for me. Never seen IMT like that before. And I think great part of this calmness was due they already achieved a GREAT thing in this major, no one (even them) didn't expect them to be finalists, they were so glad to be legends that they felt no pressure at all. - Another part of their calmness (in my opinion) is because the opponent was VP. Brazil and brazillians have a great respect for VP, we feel like they are brother teams with SK, and it is no different with IMT. We support VP (when they face other teams) and we really identify ourselves with the polish style of being, passionate crowd, passionate play, loving the game, loving to play. I can ensure you that pasha has TONS of fans in brazil, we love pasha <3 and we love VP. That said, I dont think IMT mindset was in a point that could reach trashtalking and cursing (like against big). This was such a HUGE thing for their win. --- Not to mention that every player stepped in when necessary. All of them, Lucas, hen1, kNg, steel and boltz. -- Now talking about VP team, first we have to recognize that byali didnt make a good series, but we can't blame the loss on him, he was such a key player in VP win against north, so I think it was just a matter of bad decisions, unlucky plays and bankrupcy (Lack of $$ in game). - VP wasn't terrible, but they felt a lil the pressure of the crowd, and this kind of thing can't happen to a professional team that wants to get on the top. I did the same critic when coldzera felt the pressure of twits of "sk fans" back in 2015/early 2016 and started to trash talk in twitter and etc. Seriously, someone that wants to be on the top of the world can't be affected by twits. That's what I expect from professional players and I'm glad that he is delivering in such a GREAT level now regardless of the twits. I think VP, mainly taz neo pasha and kubben, as a 10+ years old team players shouldn't let this affect so much their play. That's what I expect of a professional team. -- The last main thing I believe made VP lose was the vetoes and picks. I am brazillian and I was cheering for IMT but I honestly tought VP were the favorites and I wouldn't be mad/sad if IMT lost. Fact is, even IMT being a major finalist, they didn't grow too much as a god tier team, you can see, for example, on inferno, every single time they went on the "B" site they didn't smoke 3D and still they were able to plant & win the rounds... This is not god tier cs, they just won the game on skill and hability, and don't get me wrong, this is not all bad, actually that's what I expected from IMT since they had such a recent change of roster. They certainly can play Cobble on a high level, but in my particular opinion, this "PUG MAPS" (Yanko likes to call them pug maps, like inferno, cache, mirage) are a better pick for IMT. - IMT is not all set up for all strats and maps so when you decide to play a PUG map, it has lots of "standart" bangs and smokes, team play is not 100% essential to win and expericen (of 10 years playing, maybe more) doesnt speak louder here. That's why I think they did right on picking Inferno, but I think VP had to pick more strategical maps, like Train, even if IMT have 2 good awpers, VP are an agressive team, they should be able to play in a great level and don't let IMT to stabilish an economy. In my opinion, cobble/train (mainly train) would be the correct choice for VP if you have in mind that they were playing against a relative new team and they could let experience speak a little louder. --- That's my toughts on the semi final, all respect to Poland and to VP , we from brazil love VP and polishs <3 Please comment and let me know what you think about my text, any kind of critics are welcome, even if you just trash talk, I'll be able to know the % of people that liked it ! Thank you all, Lets go IMT ! <3
2017-07-23 14:26
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Is it possible to edit posts ?
2017-07-23 14:45
no
2017-07-23 14:50
nah but it was a really nice post <3
2017-07-23 14:51
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Thank you <3 I just wanted to add this: imgur.com/a/Sxgcv It's a key chaim that I bought last year
2017-07-23 15:06
:D
2017-07-23 16:04
NO
2017-07-23 14:51
tldr??
2017-07-23 14:49
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Well you should (if you want to see a brazillian view of yesterday's game)
2017-07-23 14:53
nah, doesn't worth it
When a guy says "tldr?" in this forum they mean they wanna read a "resume" of your text.
2017-07-23 14:56
 | 
Portugal revivechester 
and he's saying that is worth it to read the whole text rather than a resume
2017-07-23 16:03
Good read, manito. I agree with you in pretty much all the points, IMT have potential in the tier1 scene.
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Thank you <3
2017-07-23 15:36
Agree... Amazing Crowd! Reminds me a lot br crowd, passionate :P
2017-07-23 14:56
nt, but you are on hltv not reddit
2017-07-23 14:57
 | 
World vesgon 
Good to see a nice guy here.
2017-07-23 15:01
 | 
World vesgon 
Good to see a nice guy here.
2017-07-23 15:00
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Just wanted to add this: imgur.com/a/Sxgcv +Love -Hate
2017-07-23 15:08
bit | 
Brazil buyBITCOIN 
nice thread bro. congratz! <3
2017-07-23 15:11
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
thx S2
2017-07-23 15:15
 | 
United States Bokononist 
A Brazilian’s View on the VP Loss First of all, I'll probably have some grammar errors, so feel free to correct me & help me improve my English. —- I used to like the Brazilian crowd a lot, and sometimes I even think we have the best crowd, but this championship in Krakow it was very nice to watch the crowd. They were amazing, and they supported VP until the very end (sometimes this doesn’t happen in Brazil), and they were so passionate and loud that they reminded me of Brazilians sometimes. I loved it, it was the best crowd I’ve ever seen supporting their home team, and I don’t think it was bad in any way for VP. —— Now talking about the game: First of all, it was really awkward to watch Immortals playing so calmly. The win against BIG was really emotional, the reason being the BIG bug and them being the only team to abuse the bug from the beginning, not to mention them beating SK using the bug, so IMT was naturally very emotional that day. But watching them play against VP was new to me in the sense that I’ve never seen them like that before. I think the reason to this calmness was due to the fact that they already achieved something great this major. Nobody expected them to be Legends, let alone finalists, which played into why they felt no pressure at all. - Another reason for their calmness in my opinion was because the opponent was VP. Brazilians have always had respect for VP, we feel like they are brother teams with SK, and it is no different with IMT. We support VP when they face other teams, and we really identify ourselves with the Polish style of being passionate, loving the game, and loving to play. I can ensure you that Pasha has tons of fans in Brazil. We love Pasha and we love VP. That said, I don’t think the IMT side’s mindset wasn’t at a point that it would include trash talking and cursing (like against BIG). This was a huge part of their victory. ---- I also want to mention that every player stepped in when necessary. LUCAS1, HEN1, kNg, steel, and boltz- every single one of them. —— Now onto the VP team- First, we have to recognize that Byali didn’t have a good series, but we can't blame the loss on him, because he was such a key player in the VP win against North. I think it was ultimately just a matter of bad decisions, unlucky plays, and poor money management —— VP wasn't terrible, but they felt a lot of pressure because of the crowd, and this kind of thing can't happen to a professional team that wants to be on the top. I made the same comment when Coldzera felt pressure from “SK fans" back in 2015/early 2016 and started to talk trash on Twitter. Someone who wants to be the best in the world can not be affected by this. That's what I expect from professional players, and I'm glad that he is delivering now despite the pressure. I think VP, especially because Taz, Neo, Pasha, and Kuben are very experienced players, shouldn't let this affect their gameplay. That's what I expect from a professional team. —— The last thing in my opinion that made VP lose was the vetoes and picks. I am Brazilian and I was cheering for IMT, but I honestly thought VP were the favorites and I wasn’t going to be mad/sad if IMT had lost. The fact of the matter is that even though IMT made it to being a major finalist, they didn't grow much in terms of skill to be able to become a god tier team. You can see, for example, on Inferno; every single time they went to B site they didn't smoke 3D, and still they were able to plant and win rounds. That’s not god tier CS, they merely won the game off of individual skill and ability. Don't get me wrong, that’s not bad at all. In fact, that's exactly what I expected from IMT since they had a recent roster change. They certainly can play Cobblestone on a high level, but in my particular opinion, the “Pug Maps” (Inferno, Cache, Mirage) are a better pick for IMT. —— IMT is not set up for all the strats on a lot of maps yet. A few characteristics of a “Pug Map” are that it has lots of standard flashbangs and smokes, team play is not 100% essential to win, and experience isn’t as important. That's why I think they made the right choice in picking Inferno, but I felt like VP could have picked more strategical maps, like Train. Even if IMT has two good AWPers, VP is a very aggressive team and should be able to play at a high level and not let IMT to establish an economy. In my opinion, Cobble/Train (mainly Train) would be the correct choice for VP if you consider the fact that they were playing against a relatively new team with not a lot of experience. — Those are my thoughts on the semi final; all respect to Poland and to VP, we from Brazil love VP and the Polish. Please comment and let me know what you think about my text. Any critics are welcome, even if you just talk trash, so that I'll be able to know the percentage of people that liked it! Thank you all, Let’s go IMT! <3 I had no fucking idea what you meant by “twits” I really just fixed your grammar mistakes. Some of your sentences just aren't well constructed or written very poorly and I can't fix that. Fixed-ish
2017-07-23 16:03
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
thanks bro ! I don't know if "Twit" is correct, but I was trying to mean the message that someone post on twitter
2017-07-23 16:11
 | 
Brazil Henr1qu1n 
the right is "tweets" haha, nice read bro.
2017-07-23 16:30
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
ps: if u can give me an example of a poor sentence I'll try to make it better next time ! Thanks again for the fixes. . Here in brazil we call "Twit" a post that someone does on twitter, im not sure if this is correct !
2017-07-23 16:18
It is tweet
2017-07-23 16:24
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
I don't use it very much so I'm not used to it. Thanks <3
2017-07-23 16:28
No problem mate! Btw, Nice text: )
2017-07-23 16:35
fer | 
Brazil gabyzinhu 
Thx <3
2017-07-24 02:12
 | 
Ireland Mackey91 
2017-07-23 16:21
nice
2017-07-23 16:42
North
Sprout
Heroic
MAD Lions
Swole Patrol
INTZ
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.