1. No one in their right mind would see gaming to be a "sport", as much as you want to feel better about yourself by saying it is one.
2. Constant hours required to be poured into sitting staring at a screen is unhealthy
3. Contributing to society makes you morally a better person
4. Same as before
5. Traveling under stress about performing is not enjoyable. It isn't like these professional gamers are going on cruises to the fucking Bahamas. They travel, set-up, grind practice, play in competition, and leave. Also, home-sickness becomes a big issue with being forced to travel the world a lot
6. Because with all the other cons, I'd much rather not be critiqued about what I do, that just adds on to it.