Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Finnish police OUCH
 | 
Israel Hezekiel_Keepo 
Shot the terrorist where it hurts: imgur.com/a/piZrV FeelsBadMan for him
2017-08-18 21:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
lol blurred face cuz immigrant muslim
2017-08-18 21:31
 | 
Finland ronnyb 
shoutings laiskottelevalle matulle
2017-08-18 21:53
Looks like he is smiling =D Getting back to killing people after 2 years in prison.
2017-08-19 14:45
 | 
Finland satkis 
Witnesses said that when he was caught, he calmly sat and smiled
2017-08-19 19:38
=DDDDDD
2017-08-20 14:48
Ex6TenZ | 
Finland qBeY 
Sure it wouldn't have been blurred otherwise ^_^
2017-08-18 22:00
remember the overrun in HKI?? all the news posts were saying how it was a FINNISH man who did it and even police said it on twitter. now after this : is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005332265.html garbage country
2017-08-19 08:59
i guess he will have no use for those 72 virgins xD
2017-08-18 21:32
 | 
Israel Hezekiel_Keepo 
+1 LOL
You really are legendary +1
2017-08-19 01:47
lul +1
2017-08-18 21:34
hehe
2017-08-18 21:59
lmao
2017-08-18 22:08
+1
2017-08-18 22:30
+1 n1
2017-08-18 22:34
+11111
2017-08-19 00:07
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
xd
2017-08-19 01:45
 | 
United Kingdom Haroldbotter 
Hahahahahah n1
2017-08-19 10:36
lul
2017-08-19 10:43
yikes
2017-08-19 12:43
LUL
2017-08-19 23:56
 | 
Germany PcPrincipal68 
HAHHAHA better than dead
HAHAHAH!
Perfecto | 
United Kingdom DJ_Nr8 
I know that terrorism is bad but shooting someone at his BALLS ? thats unacceptable and against all human rights. Finland should invaded immediately because its clear that their governoment lost any sense of humanity
officer was high sens player
2017-08-18 21:36
even terrorists do not deserve this... officer should be arrested and explain himself then he would be hanged regardless of what he says
2017-08-18 21:37
bait/8
2017-08-18 21:37
ofc its b8 but seriously what an animal you should be to shoot someone in balls ? If i would accedently do that to someone i would never touch a gun in my life
2017-08-18 21:40
U never fired a gun in ur life have u, its much harder then it is in video games :) esp when someones running. retard
2017-08-18 21:42
no i havent... but how often do you hear about someone getting shot in his balls ?
2017-08-18 21:43
I'd say after what he did he's lucky to be alive, no balls or not. If it was my pick, I'd leave him out there to think about it and bleed out. There's nothing you can say in that guys defense, he went out to the streets to stab some innocent by-standers. First person he hit was a young woman pushing a stroller, her neck was sliced open or so I heard. Don't care if it was terrorism or just a blind act of rage, he deserved everything he got and worse. No single person in the world has the right to kill others if they don't have blood on their hands. If you've killed someone blatantly and without them being a danger to you or others around you, this should be standard practice. We can be quite fucking sure this human scum won't be spreading at the very least. And no, I don't approve what money and power has done to places around the world that didn't ask for what was coming. American government or the guys really pulling the strings are as bad, not saying every American is bad, not saying every muslim is bad or that either should die, I'm saying that if you feel some cosmic force or something prohibits YOU to exert your power towards others like this, you should be put down.
2017-08-18 22:06
you just said that no one has a right to kill other people but at the end said that people like him should be put down... Since he is some crazy fanatic he should be imprisoned for his whole life so he is no longer a danger for sociaty
2017-08-18 22:18
I said and I quote: No single person in the world has the right to kill others if they don't have blood on their hands. And then I continued: If you've killed someone blatantly and without them being a danger to you or others around you, this should be standard practice. Do I need to highlight the important parts for you to completely comprehend it? Ridiculous that you think that imprisonment will cure anything, they won't be tamed by putting them to a cell. They'll never be accustomed to living with regular people, or let do so which would lead them just to be a burden to a regular guy paying the taxes. I can't see the worth in that, not for the imprisoned or for the people paying for it.
2017-08-18 22:29
Whole justice system is based upon preotecting sociaty from dangerous individuals rather than punishing people for their bad behaviuor. Even when people get fines, years in prison or other punishments are done to change those people and make them safe for sociaty. For example if someone drives too fast he gets fine so next time he will think twice before speeding. This terrorist guy obviuosly will never change since he is a crazy fanatic and no punishments will change him. If you cannot change him and make him safe for sociaty then you just have to isolate him from it and this can be achieved by life imprisonment. No governoment should be allowed to kill people when they no longer posses any danger. This is the only humane way of handling law-breakers.
2017-08-18 22:40
Humane only works with something remotely humane, I understand completely how you think but I think it's stupid. Paying to upkeep such people which are a complete waste of O2 is ridiculous and useless. With pedophiles in many countries it has been standard practice to castrate, with murderers it should be standard practice to kill. I'm not saying it's black and white and every human death is best repaid by someone else dying but what I'm saying that if rehabilitation will not even be a option, there is no use for mankind to keep such people alive. They're just hindering us and getting a free upkeep doing so because we're not man enough to handle the trash. Clear cut as that, even tho it wouldn't be that who I'd give the power to make the call. I also understand this mentality, as yours, is prone to abuse in it's permanency but it's still better then stacking people into prisons for eternity and beyond to just control what they are not rehabilitate it. Period.
2017-08-18 22:47
well i understand how do you think as well but i just think that no one should a have a right to murder someone. Because when you actually arrest someone and then prosecute him its not the same as if you killed someone in a war where you had no other choince, its an actual murder. I as understand for you the main problem is that you dont want to pay for them because they are useless but there are no so many people who can not be rehabilated. Or it could be an optional tax like they have in germany where they can agree to have additional tax for Catholic church. I personally would agree to pay this additional tax.
2017-08-18 22:54
Well, I won't mind them being imprisoned for life if it's paid and handled by people who wish to do so and kept sure that they'll never get among regular people again, that you're right about but it's also about punishment fit for the crime. There rarely in the world are cases where someone can't act their way out of a prison in 10-20 years, for those 10-20 years we pay annually a lot just to maintain people who didn't give a flying fuck about the system and who are so twisted that they've got some divine right to exert such a fate to people they happen to pick and spread pain among other people whom have done nothing to deserve it. As I commented down below, I believe your option would be the better answer if the guy committing the act had a moral wall to break before doing what he did or didn't intend anyone to get hurt. That's not what I saw here even tho in general I am a non-racist, as fair as I can and understanding. These kind of acts, I feel, deserve no understanding. There are some warlords in Africa who have gotten their armies of kid soldiers by attacking their villages, killing the people around the children and giving them options to die or go with them and join the army.. If one would be captured and brought to you for judgement, would you really just throw him in a cell and HOPE he stays there?
2017-08-18 23:04
well its kind of easy for me to say since im not in the situation you described but I would rather use this warlord to get information about other warlords. I would still not kill him though, just let him leave with the lowest standarts of life possible to survive.
2017-08-18 23:06
As far as I've seen they don't work in packs. It's one socio-/psychopath who is controlling people by the best of weapons - fear of death. Working so that they little by little gain respect and gratitude towards him in the twisted way the human mind can work (like Stockholm syndrome where you fall in love or feel extreme sympathy towards your kidnapper). He can't give you any information, he is a guy who has gone nuts and thinks they're next to god or even above, especially compared to other people. Men who see only control and power as things to measure life success apart. No morale, no compassion. These kind of guys can't be fought with compassion, it just doesn't work. It's a weakness and they will learn how to take advantage of the said weakness. It's how psychopaths operate.
2017-08-18 23:12
Well as i said i would just keep in a cell and try to minimize all the costs. His life would no longer be life but rather a survival.
2017-08-18 23:19
Well, that's your choice. We can agree to differ. If I was to pick he'd be a goner for sure. Obviously I'd want to be 110% sure why and I'd hear it if there was any person with justified reasons calling for the committer of the crime to be saved.
2017-08-18 23:29
South park?
2017-08-19 01:36
¨but yeah if someone commits murder therre life is worth as much as an insect and the police should be allowed to use torture to get evry information about terror cell out form him.
2017-08-18 21:43
what ?
2017-08-18 21:46
he means torturing is ok in some cases.
2017-08-18 22:30
hahahaha
2017-08-18 22:09
 | 
France rezpecful 
maybe he shaked like kjaerbye
2017-08-18 23:20
Probably silver aiming
2017-08-18 21:36
ty for making me giggle yellow teeth
2017-08-18 21:39
Monkey | 
Albania beenos 
you are one retarded human being
2017-08-18 21:45
and you are from Finland which is worse ;)
Monkey | 
Albania beenos 
nt yellowteeth, i wish the officer shot him in the head
he's russian fake flagger, that's why hes posting such bullshits about you guys
2017-08-19 03:55
Sheep | 
Finland BlackyJn 
Ur like a crazy feminist but u drive the rights of terrorists wich is kinda sad.
2017-08-18 21:52
he is still a human being...
2017-08-18 21:53
Monkey | 
Albania beenos 
did the innocent people deserve to die? and did this terrorist deserve to get shot in the balls pls tell me?
2017-08-18 21:58
ofc people didnt deserve to die but in this world you get what you get not what you deserve ;) This terrorist guy should not be killed but rather given medical help and then be imprisoned for his whole life
Monkey | 
Albania beenos 
great words there bud
2017-08-18 22:07
I would understand this if you were talking about someone being a retard and drunk driving crashing in to people.. His intention wasn't to take their lives, it was to get from point A to B faster then his current condition allows by the law or by just common sense. If the driver would die in the crash, I wouldn't be sorry but I don't think he should be shot on sight.. This guy on the other hand is quite a bit different from that and if you can't understand it then I feel really sorry for you. In life, there are some things worth protecting and other things that are worthless to protect. Guess which one this is..
2017-08-18 22:33
 | 
Russia RIMJOBOB 
wtf YOU TALKING ABOUT? He got MEDICAL HELP. FFS. he is ALIVE
2017-08-19 00:02
Actually he hit him in the thigh
2017-08-18 23:17
 | 
African Union ArisA 
so many people baited good one
2017-08-19 01:41
JUST LET THOSE TERRORIST SUFFER PUT THEM INTO GAS CHAMBERS BUT KILL THEM SLOWLY BUT SURELY THEY DONT DSERVE A SLOW DEATH
2017-08-18 21:39
static.hltv.org/images/bigflags/30x20/AT.. Do i need to write anything else ?
2017-08-18 21:41
 | 
Sweden crindz 
lulul
2017-08-18 21:44
 | 
Brazil thinking_ 
whats the funniest thing that in finland this guy will walk free in 7-8years with good behaviour...-.-
Nope, the juridical system don't work that way. When you commit such crime the government make sure you stay put there for the rest of your life, or an accident happen in prison... The backlash if they let those out by the public would be too high for the politicians, for the rest i agree they don't give a fuck.
2017-08-19 01:37
ROMMEL | 
Finland 14|88 
Nice analysis of finnish juridical system. It's fucked though, the longest prison sentence is about 14 years, and this guy will be able to walk freely after, because the point apparently is to make sure they dont commit crimes ever again rather than actually punish them.
2017-08-19 10:52
Well most countries allow themselves to keep terrorist longer in prison if they think they could still harm society. Dunno what will happen in this regard. But 14 years max is a fucking joke, i looked a bit around and found some nice facts. Prison tends to deshumanise the inmates even more, over 50% of them lose the empathy to view others as human being.....+the fact people tends to be even more radicalised in prison. A lot of prisonners only behave because they fear going back to prison, but in reality they are even worse inside than before. The catch being that those guys won't give a fuck about prison unlike others.....they will just make sure that this time around they blow themself up before being caugh.
2017-08-19 11:22
he must be gratefull he survived
2017-08-18 21:40
 | 
France OtelloO 
Djihadists wants to die while fighting. If you don't die during a fight against infidels you won't have the 72 virgins and all the other stuff for martyrs. So he must be mad now, he won't have sex on earth because he just had his balls chopped off and he won't have sex in paradise because he didn't die as a martyr.
or maybe he is mad because HE GOT SHOT IN HIS BALLS ???
2017-08-18 21:48
do they really fight for sex?
2017-08-18 21:50
thats there ideolgoy right haha thats why braindamaged kids join them
2017-08-18 22:19
Not really, but it's sure is easier to die for them if they think they will have those rewards after dying. If they though there was nothing seeing how mentally weak they are, they wouldn't dare to do shit basically.
2017-08-19 01:38
no, it's just western propaganda bullshit
2017-08-19 01:38
I have never heard any western media mentionning they were doing those suicide attacks BECAUSE of the virgins promised, nice try.
2017-08-19 01:39
then where did you hear it from? oh, western websites. idiot
2017-08-19 02:13
I'm not going to argue with a mongoloid. Whilst there are numerous sources, including the Qur'an, which tell us believing males will be rewarded with virgins, many who are concerned about the authenticity of the 72 virgins concept are under the misconception that there is only one weak (da`if) reference to the exact number of houri given to them. These narrations are in fact found in many hadith collections with varying levels of authenticity, ranging from hasan (good) to sahih (authentic). For example, in the Sunan Ibn Majah, one of the six major Hadith collections, it states in a hasan (good) narration that every male admitted into Paradise will be given eternal erections and wed to 72 wives, all with libidinous sex organs. Similarly in another hadith with multiple narrators that has been graded hasan (good), it states that the martyr (shahid) will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn. In the Sunan al-Tirmidhi, another of the six major Hadith collections,[31] it states that the smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode with seventy-two houri. Note that this is not a "weak Hadith that has no Sanad (chain of narrators)", as some have claimed. It has been graded hasan sahih gharib, meaning this hadith is hasan since it has several chains of transmitters, it is sahih as the chains are all authentic and it is gharib in the words that Imam Tirmidhi narrated. Also reported in Sunan al-Kubra and Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, and declared sahih (authentic) by Ibn Abi Shayba, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim is the hadith that states the servant in Paradise will be married with seventy wives and that they'll be given the sexual strength for a hundred. Orthodox Muslim theologians have related further hadith that give us the exact number of 72, such as al-Ghazali who wrote, "[The Prophet said] the lowest rank of an inmate of Paradise will have eighty thousand servants and seventy two wives. Actual eastern sites that is clearly against christianism too, enjoy.
2017-08-19 02:48
you didn't just claim that wikiislam was an "actual eastern site"? holy fucking shit you're fucking braindead. don't call anybody else a mongloid ever again you retarded idiot.
2017-08-19 03:17
It's not taken from wikiislam actually, but from a quran browser, ofc those cunts copied the assembled links in a wiki. Doesn't invalidate any of the sources asstard. Hence why the format was slightly different. But hey you can have a shot at wikiislam, it's owned by EX Muslims aka people who grew a fucking brain unlike you. Edit; also i don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say, the confusion might come from badly interpreted adiths, but the fucking fact remain that there are multiple of suchs and they are taken for words by some of your said *scholars*. Also those sites claiming that they are bad interpretation might be to confuse *kafir*, hence why only the said interpretation correction is in english. It's ok to lie to fakirs amiright?
2017-08-19 03:50
Kafirs*
2017-08-19 03:50
there is no confusion. my claim was that you got your information from western propaganda. that claim was proven correct by you copy pasting from western propaganda sites. Whether or not muslims receive 72 virgins in heaven is irrelevant. The subject of debate is where you got your information from. Now go hang your head in shame you stupid fuck.
2017-08-19 12:41
You are the stupid fuck here, i stated i used the quran browser, it's actually in the link of the wikiislam and you can see for yourself the arcticles were copied words for words. You are a piece of shit apologist for all i care. Fact of the matter is that some hadits really mention it and the jihad culture is clearly using it, do i have to doubt actual translation of imams or Maulvi clearly describing what await those martyrs?? Most people can make the difference between a regular follower of islam and a fucking terrorist. Interpretation of the quran, surats and hadits vary a lot from one teaching to the other, but the fact remain still that those jihadists would tell you that you are the one in the wrong especially if you criticize their cause. If you refer from my first answer i didn't even mention i heard it from anywhere, i only stated that i DIDN'T hear western media mentionning that those virgins were a driving cause for those suicide attacks, *you didn't prove me wrong in the slightest*. It was you making assumptions. And honnestly speaking if you dare to think for even a second that eastern medias, ressources etc are trustable in the slightest you are a mongoloid on crack. youtube.com/watch?v=sQZO1mcP_Lg What's this hurdurr. Zarik naik might be just a scam artist like some christians pastors etc but hey. Ofc those are cherry picked, but you can't deny that recrutors and the likes will use this argument. youtube.com/watch?v=UWdGTZGUmJs Funny one. youtube.com/watch?v=4sUKQnk4svU Get a critical sense already.
2017-08-19 15:55
I honestly feel bad for you. It doesn't matter what their sources are; the fact of the matter is you learnt it from a western propaganda source. Everything you've learnt is from reading a western site. Nothing you've said in any way invalidates my claim that it's western propaganda.
2017-08-19 15:58
You didn't read shit or watch the links going by the timing for your response. Your debate lvl might be enough to get you around on hltv, but you would be exposed as the ignorant you are on any political forum. Suffice to raise the bar a little bit and you are already dipping below without any attempt.
2017-08-19 16:01
You stupid fucking idiot. Please refer back to my initial comment before continuing further with this conversation. My claim was that 72 virgins being their motivation is nothing more than western propaganda. Nobody joins isis solely because they believe they'll get a bunch of virgins. None of the shit you've copy pasted disputes any of what I've said. The fact of the matter is, you're a fucking idiot.
2017-08-19 16:10
#117 World wtfuninstall no, it's just western propaganda bullshit 2017-08-19 01:38 Reply #118 Belgium sn0uby I have never heard any western media mentionning they were doing those suicide attacks BECAUSE of the virgins promised, nice try. 2017-08-19 01:39 Reply #123 World wtfuninstall then where did you hear it from? oh, western websites. idiot 2017-08-19 02:13 Reply Yes i adressed it already, now go ahead and show me one western media claiming that those jihadists solely join isis because of those 72 virgins promised. You said it was western propaganda, you are the one who made that one claim based on , anyone with an iq above 100 would know, a fucking troll baiting. What i showed though is that it was clearly a part of the motivation and used by radical imams and jihadists recruiter. It's like a bonus package attached if they die like martyrs, certainly not the main cause, but quiet conforting like believing in paradise and the likes. Sure would be a lot harder to commit such suicide attacks if there was nothing to look for after.
2017-08-19 16:38
your issue is your awful understanding of what media means. Media != popular news channels, you dumb fuck. Fringe websites and videos are just as much western media as CNN and NBC and BBC and whatever else. >What i showed though is that it was clearly a part of the motivation and used by radical imams and jihadists recruiter. No, you didn't. Not in the slightest. There's literally nothing you've linked that proves any terrorist joins isis with the idea of getting 72 virgins. Yes, most do believe in jihad and martyrdom, and being rewarded in heaven, but that's not the same as claiming that they join because they'll get 72 virgins in heaven. The entire "terrorists kill themselves so they can get 72 virgins" is something that's been propagated by western media; do you deny that? Even if it does originate in hadith that muslims are awarded virgins in heaven, do you deny that it's something that's been broadcasted by westerners as a motivation for terrorists? Your source of information is a western site. That's a fact. The claim that terrorists blow themselves up for 72 virgins is from western media. That's a fact. The only person here with a sub-100 iq is you.
2017-08-19 16:44
It's such a fact you have 0 evidence, you got proven wrong on the source issue. Yes i entirely deny that fact, you are brainswashed by your , oh so cool, anti western propaganda, suffice to look how muslims react where you mention jew as well btw. Your so called *facts*, let me scoff there, are nonexistant, else you would have provided numerous links to support your theory. I wasted times looking into it, since you never know one could be wrong, i didn't find shit in any respected media outlets. Care to explain this? I found 2 dubious links, and one even had a dead teenager written letter to support it, but it could be forged since we are in conpiracy land amiright. By the way you are a disgusting straight up lier, you couldn't have watched the links i provided, the first time you replied was under 3 minutes so stop bullshiting. In the links i pasted you can see a well regarded islamist theologist, zarik naik who is an islamic preacher AND the founder ounder and president of the Islamic Research Foundation. Might as well add he has a tv channel where he can reach up to nearly hundred million viewers, not at the same fucking ofc smartass. The funny shit is your so biased you leave me no choice, if i link the letter of that kid who clearly wrotte he did it to marry 72 virgins you will say it's western propaganda. If i don't you will say that hurhur none of the link you provided shows that jihadists do it for those 72 virgins. BUT I NEVER SAID it was the sole reason, i clearly stated that it COULD play a role. Anyone who would die as a martyr think of what awaits him in the afterlife, what do you think they shoot most of the time. Do you really think the guys recruiting those terrorists fail to mention such a thing lmao. If you do you are naive beyond belief. Edit : And here is one fact about YOU. YOU are so biased that you unilaterally would refute any links from a western sources, while on the other hand i don't rejects news from other outlets. Beware the west is out to get you! Sad....
2017-08-19 18:02
God, the fucking irony in the fact you don't realise that time and time again you're proving me exactly right? Did you actually take a second to look at the accounts of those posted videos? They're clearly WESTERN. The whole fucking thing is blown up by WESTERN MEDIA. Western media is not "respectable media outlets"; it's any outlet that's western. That includes, but is not limited to, anti-islamic websites like wikiislam, jihadwatch,religionofpeace; facebook groups; youtube videos; blogs; reddit. Any source popular of information qualifies. If you went to any random muslim country and asked them about 72 virgins, 90% of people would have no clue what you're talking about. And that has nothing to do with them not being religious. No, I do not believe a single terrorist recruiter recruits by telling them they'll have 72 virgins, and I don't believe there's a single terrorists who decides to become one because he'll be awarded with 72 virgins. Yes, undeniably there are terrorists who commit such atrocities with misconception that they'll be rewarded in the afterlife; but "72 virgins" is not what they're being enticed with. it's the idea of heaven and everything else the quran describes: rivers of honey and wine, servants, palaces, wives etc. The notion that terrorists commit such acts because they want 72 virgins is nothing more than western propaganda. If you try to dispute that then you're a fucking retard and this conversation isn't worth having.
2017-08-19 19:26
You are the fucking retard here you are spouting random niumber and in you clear stupidity you can't even phatom the sheer stupidity you are propagating. Yes 90% of the muslims will say it's bullshit as you said? what about those terrorists asstard? It would still ammount to 10% which would be mindboggling and certainly way too high. You actually fucking equated the whole population as if they were the same as regular muslims. I never aglomerated the too but you actually did, good job maestro! SO FAR YOU HAVE 0 PROOF or arcticle as well. Strawman all you want like a fool you lost this because you have nothing to show, fuck off. Tell me more about zarik Naik is regarded as one of your most proheminent scholar, it's funny that you only try to attack. You think it's hard to find his speech on different video ffs. The question was asked by a school girl to zarik naik and it was his fucking response, swallow that, you can try to twist around who is posting it etc, the fact is *it wasn't alterated*. Someone who has vastly more knowledge than you will ever have on the matter made his point. You are clearly out of your rockers if you think those terrorists are so noble that they don't think at all about those virgins, yet they somehow manage to be convinced by honey, wine *they can drink in paradise??*, palaces and *wives*/how many wives? 72?? rofl you can't be serious. Somehow those people who can murder on the spot woman and children alike suddenly aren't at all flinched by the idea of having 72 willing virgins. Post your western propaganda stating they are doing solely because they want those 72 virgins and stop trying to dodge the bullet. Reputable and noteworthy outlets amiright? ps: i could rebuke everything you post because you rebuked the video of one your most well known schollar, but i won't drop that low.
2017-08-19 21:41
please stop using words you don't understand/misspelling words. it's embarrassing.
2017-08-19 21:55
Care to enlighten me? A few mistakes in the heat of the moment can happen. Pretty sure my understanding of the english language doesn't hamper me in the slightest while using them though. Oh you managed to dodge the issue at hand again, gg.
2017-08-19 21:58
 | 
Sweden TutsiGOD 
sorry but you're clearly being outsmarted here just saying
2017-08-19 04:06
Only somebody with severe mental illness would think that. The guy is literally copy pasting from one of the most prolific anti-islam site and he has the cheek to call it an eastern site...
2017-08-19 12:33
You are totally out of your league, i didn't use that site as i stated. Fact of the matter is the owner of this site are still ex muslims, so they might be a bit knowledgable about it don't you think? Nevermind anyway just ask i already provided such links above, i can get you a lot more. Now get me one western arcticle stating that those 72 virgins are promised to regular muslims and not jihadists. ps: for your guidance just now that it's quiet a bit harder to get eastern sources since they aren't translated etc.
2017-08-19 15:59
Yes you did. Definitely not. Ex-muslims are the worst source of information you can have on islam. OMG, what great links ! Users such as "NaPakASStani" and "The Endless Love of Jesus Ministries". Clearly such credible sources! You've already admitted that the information is on wikiislam. Just because you can clink directly to other sources from wikiislam doesn't change the fact that you found your information from such sites. Fucking idiots man. Why do waste my time conversing with such low-iq subhumans.
2017-08-19 19:33
#161 Belgium sn0uby You are the fucking retard here you are spouting random niumber and in you clear stupidity you can't even phatom the sheer stupidity you are propagating. Yes 90% of the muslims will say it's bullshit as you said? what about those terrorists asstard? It would still ammount to 10% which would be mindboggling and certainly way too high. You actually fucking equated the whole population as if they were the same as regular muslims. I never aglomerated the too but you actually did, good job maestro! SO FAR YOU HAVE 0 PROOF or arcticle as well. Strawman all you want like a fool you lost this because you have nothing to show, fuck off. Tell me more about zarik Naik is regarded as one of your most proheminent scholar, it's funny that you only try to attack. You think it's hard to find his speech on different video ffs. The question was asked by a school girl to zarik naik and it was his fucking response, swallow that, you can try to twist around who is posting it etc, the fact is *it wasn't alterated*. Someone who has vastly more knowledge than you will ever have on the matter made his point. You are clearly out of your rockers if you think those terrorists are so noble that they don't think at all about those virgins, yet they somehow manage to be convinced by honey, wine *they can drink in paradise??*, palaces and *wives*/how many wives? 72?? rofl you can't be serious. Somehow those people who can murder on the spot woman and children alike suddenly aren't at all flinched by the idea of having 72 willing virgins. Post your western propaganda stating they are doing solely because they want those 72 virgins and stop trying to dodge the bullet. Reputable and noteworthy outlets amiright? ps: i could rebuke everything you post because you rebuked the video of one your most well known schollar, but i won't drop that low. edit: can't be bothered editing because those points were adressed.
2017-08-19 21:43
Look i'm a low iq sub human. gyazo.com/9f1f4944f4ba4ef7c1c2a3d8e5e702.. I can record it btw, look at the time between the attempts nothing tempered 0 retry fuck off.
2017-08-19 21:55
I'm genuinely embarrassed for you. What sort of troglodyte takes humanbenchmark results to mean anything?
2017-08-19 22:14
I don't know, i couldn't find any test out of my mind to do in 10 minutes. Care to link me to a reputable one, i would be gleeful to add it to my mensa one. 163 should be beatable since i didn't score that well on the part asking for visuo-spatial abilities. Where are your links by the way? What sort of neanderthal flaps his mouth for hours on end without proving shit in this day and age? No shame whatsoever i see.
2017-08-19 22:44
why would i link something so meaningless? am i supposed to boast about beating you in a useless game? omg i got 161 points in verbal test!! omg i got 42k point in visual memory!!1 you got 163 points in mensa? hahahahahha ok mr einstein
2017-08-19 23:02
You seem to care a lot to post such dribble ^^, still no links as usual. Are you getting off being proved a fool? So far so good you are on the right track. Must be great managing to get your ass handed over on hltv, Just like a true masochist you keep coming back for more. Glad i could help you handing out the beating you craved so much :).
2017-08-19 23:07
wahhh. do you realise how stupid you sound? such dribble imgur.com/a/au7cn these memory games mean nothing Dude, this entire conversation is me embarrassing you time and time again. If you can't realise that then there's really no hope for you. this is my last response btw. enjoy your pathetic life
2017-08-19 23:55
You do realise that without the try feed it doesn't mean jackshit lmao. The only thing you embarassed is yourself, you got rolled around like a sack of shit. If i were in your situation i would actually consider offing myself. The fact remain that you are an absolute ass that fumbled around for 1+ hour to actually manage to inspect element to back up your shit lie ^^/ gj i'm sure you can do it again with a sharpie on your screen xD. Glad i made you lose your time, at least during that time you didn't polute threads with your retragrade piece of shit mindset. You haven't posted jackshit arcticles to backup your lies, you lose. The rest is irrelevant. ps: way easier than with j0nty ^^
2017-08-20 00:21
fury | 
Brazil LeeeO:9 
it was a thigh shot
2017-08-18 21:42
I trust you my friend, looking at your flag you should know a lot about shootings ;)
2017-08-18 22:28
fury | 
nt poorlak I just read local news and it says it was a tight shot
2017-08-18 23:06
looking at your vagina you should know a lot about being tight
2017-08-18 23:28
fury | 
thigh*
2017-08-18 23:35
so why did your local news say it was a tight shot?
2017-08-19 14:16
I was joking :) I knew that brazilian will not take the joke.
2017-08-18 23:46
fury | 
this doesn't even qualify for a joke, not even a bad one, you just played with stereotypes. It would be the same if I had called you "toilet cleaner" just because you have Poland flag hurr durr
2017-08-18 23:49
Well I think it does actually if you have a bit of "dark humour" in you. Lets agree to disagree.
2017-08-18 23:58
Why the fuck do they blurr his face. Hes a terrorist.
 | 
Brazil thinking_ 
because its fucking FINLAND. what i said in #23 whats the funniest thing that in finland this guy will walk free in 7-8years with good behaviour...-.-
2017-08-18 21:48
They did the same in spain because one of the barcelona terrorists was underage (17 i think)
2017-08-18 21:49
 | 
Brazil thinking_ 
so sad. They kill people and gets out, then they do it again.
2017-08-18 21:51
No he will not, when you are convicted of terrorism and caught guilty its gg. Now being charged with terrorism but not doing anything or not having proofs is a small penalty
2017-08-18 21:55
 | 
Brazil thinking_ 
u sure? i mean im not but i think people in finalnd who is doing life sentence is like 12years and then u can go free (7-8 years was misscall tho sry)
Ofc im not sure, but normally its like that, 7-8 years can happen for smaller shit but terrorism normally is taken more serious
2017-08-19 00:12
In Finland not. Government just want's more immigrants like this in Finland. Prime minister of Finland even said that this probably has nothing to do with terrorism. =D
2017-08-19 14:24
rip then
2017-08-19 14:41
Deserved xd
2017-08-18 21:49
dycha | 
Sweden finkatt 
NICE FINLAND JAZDA Z KURWAMI
I believe it's a tactical move actually, shoot to disable
 | 
Norway namsayin 
well. good they did not kill him. they benefit more with him alive. but we all know that terror has come to stay. it will get worse atleast in scandinavia. And you can blaim it all on stupid politics for many years. sad to see though
2017-08-18 21:56
Well, that's kinda just blind. It's either western and westernized countries against arabic countries or then it's the world against isis and terrorism in general. The guys "elected" (who the fuck knows those elections aren't rigged or the guys getting the spots paid off and someone is pulling strings behind the charade..) to lead us are the guys who caused this. It's a sum of many mistakes, some bigger and some smaller. War on Iraq, funding terrorists to create internal chaos, trying to control oil reserves and prices, blind attacks against people in the arabic countries that didn't have any part in the atrocities committed but who were generalized to represent them. Spreading such blind hatred creates chaos like what we're experiencing right now, albeit this current act might not even be a part of such movements. The politicians working for tolerance between us human beings aren't wrong in a sense, but yes in these kinds of times obviously they're giving them more and more room to work in. On the other hand there's no real way of saying who's going to commit this kind of shit, you can't just slam the door on everyone.. That'd create even more hatred and I think it'd just turn out even worse that way, it would just aggravate the situation more towards "western ppl against arabic ppl".. Even religion isn't a valid point in this case as most muslims don't even believe this to be right or righteous, they think of it the same way any other normal human being would, it's a radical act not the religion itself.
2017-08-18 22:25
 | 
Norway namsayin 
yes i understand, stupid people vote for a party to lead a country even though whatever you vote it will be the same, the "leaders" want civil wars and chaos. what scares me is that islam has an agenda to go against all religion outside islam, they are on a good way to be strong enough to fight against you and your country to make life sad for the etnic scandinavian. and they will probably suceed. but no one should blame anybody because you got warned like a million times. now it's too late for sweden,norway and denmark. you can also say germany is fucked up. scandinavia will be populated with islam very soon if those "naive" politicians don't do something now.
2017-08-19 01:22
Well, I understand what you've talked about and I've read about it years ago but I doubt it's like that. I think it's a minority masking themselves in the majority whom are not bad people and whom don't wish for a controversy.. 'The problem is that if we paint a picture of every believer of Islam to be bad, it makes us the guys who push the morally righteous towards our opposition. People who only wanted to escape war get decided for that we don't trust you and there's nothing you can do about it and it's us against you.. What do you think that'd create? Obviously, there's a silent revolution going on aswell and that's not so clear cut, pretty much every Islam family has a massive child ratio compared to natives of countries and other religious groups but the violent approach is a minority, not a majority imho. Really hard to distinguish who's radical and who's not if the radical wish to stay "masked"-
2017-08-19 10:30
I thought Finnish police didn't have guns?
2017-08-18 22:08
no, it's england where they don't have guns
2017-08-18 22:10
oh ok
2017-08-18 22:10
f0rest | 
World Hesgad 
Yeah England is the only country with unarmed police^^
2017-08-19 03:54
 | 
Europe Apzi 
I wouldn't mind if it was intentional, terrorists must be punished. CIA has the best uses of torture against terrorism, they for instance put them in a dark room with no ability to move and headphones attached to their head with Queen "We Are The Champions" and metal playing at a fucking loud volume effectively making it impossible to sleep and driving them to insanity and ruining their hearing. Waterboarding is also a great way of torture but ofc pussy President Obama removed it, hopefully real man Trump will bring it back.
2017-08-18 22:27
what do you achieve with this. Nothing. Sorry but not every country is living in the stone age
2017-08-19 01:35
at least not raping anymore
2017-08-18 22:28
bullet should´ve been in his head
2017-08-18 22:32
 | 
Myanmar xdavidlm 
We dont let them survive
2017-08-18 22:57
 | 
Finland lennub 
better to let them survive, they want to die to get into afterlife etc. leaving them to rot in a jail cell is much worse for them
2017-08-18 23:11
 | 
Myanmar xdavidlm 
4 terrorist were killed by a woman cop so they wont have their "paradise"hehehehe
2017-08-18 23:20
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
He got shot in the leg, not the dick lol. but if i was the police i would insta HS him.
2017-08-18 23:07
 | 
France oldman 
yeah, sure silver 2
2017-08-18 23:09
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Blind? its obv not in his nuts/dick. The bullet hit his thigh.
2017-08-18 23:10
 | 
France oldman 
i'm talking about ur second sentence
2017-08-18 23:11
U know that your dick can be against your thigh unless you are 12 year old
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
lol. ofc it can, but that bullet didnt hit his dick.
2017-08-19 00:05
And tell me where did u get this detail
2017-08-19 00:07
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
1. You can clearly see that it didnt hit his dick, it was close, but it didnt. 2. Look at the photo and you`ll see.
2017-08-19 00:08
Do you see his dick in this picture?
2017-08-19 00:09
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
No? because his pants and some other shit is in the way? obv.
2017-08-19 00:23
maybe he was actually shot to the dick. Do you think the mass media would report "He was shot in the balls" Ofc not
2017-08-19 01:32
 | 
Finland ELEGVNCE 
lmao
2017-08-19 01:47
 | 
France oldman 
75 hp, he should be fine
but was it 360 noscope?
 | 
France oldman 
doesn't matter. he's alive
shouldnt give these cunt terrorists hospital treatment they should have just dragged him to pit and let him bleed out
2017-08-18 23:15
should've aimed at head
2017-08-18 23:30
its not good job for finnish hospital, police not teamplayer
2017-08-19 01:26
nahh just cut away whats left and stitch it up.
2017-08-19 01:30
 | 
Canada kthxy0 
what happened? his balls were shooted?
2017-08-19 01:28
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
turn him into girl hehe
2017-08-19 10:33
expected from a muslim
2017-08-19 16:11
"FeelsBadMan for him" are you fucking serious kid?
2017-08-19 19:33
in murica police wouldve shot him in the face with a shotgun lmao
2017-08-19 21:59
Multiple times, just in case you know.. :p
2017-08-19 23:09
Nice aimlock
2017-08-19 23:04
MAD Lions
Renegades
North
Heroic
Liquid
MIBR
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.