Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Putin saved Russia
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Some of the people have no clue of what happened in Russia in 90s and I gonna explain you how Putin saved Russia and gave it future. After Soviet Union collapse, Russia was in completely chaos and poverty. The new constitution which was adopted in 1993 AND was written under stricted control by American partners at that time, included: Land and other natural resources should be subject to private, municipal and other forms of ownership. After the new constitution was presented and adopted, every possible (mafia) privatization began. Basically the goal of the new constitution was to enable uncontrolled looting of RUssian resources and Russia would collapse as a state sooner or later (American jew plan and we all know who has all the power there). ¨ Since Putin got elected, he made effective reformations in economy and constitution and saved Russia from collapsing. He abolished privatization to a larger extent and people like Berezovkiy had to run to the western contries or Israel, Khodokovskiy sat in jail. So Basically Russian REAL economy started from year 2000, 17 years only but it already had a very huge growth. Average pension in Russia in the yearly 2000s was 700 rubles, when in 2015 it was 29 000 rubles. Of course Russia has a very long road to reach the western world in living standards, but even though America and Europe doesn't wan't Russia to be stronger and they are doing everything in their power (with use of their manipulation channels) to prevent Russian growth. But Russia stil growing and gaining power. Grain sprouts were planted by Putin to make Russia stronger and better in future. And looking to current situation in the world, sooner or later, Eu will collapse. Brexit was just a start of it. Now Europe meeting face2face uncontrolled multucultural problem and its may be also some of the manipulation structure and plan by jews from America bcs everybody knows how Kings threaths their vassals( who is not with us is our enemy) .
2017-09-13 02:39
agree with everything except the jew conspiracy shit, people need to let that go already
2017-09-13 02:41
#3
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I am not against jews. They are really smart people, but on the top there is some jews like Rothschilds and co, which likes to build its own wealth on others people suffer. WHole American system is builded up by jews and people like Rothschilds sits on the top
2017-09-13 02:44
#66
HUNDEN | 
Mongolia daghak 
Jews are not smart. They think about themselves they are the smartest people on the earth because you know because.
2017-09-13 11:18
#193
United States Acw 
because you know because
2017-09-13 22:12
It's not "conspiracy" for everyone who is informed enough. But of course it's stupid when some people blame jews for everything bad.
2017-09-13 09:07
#42
 | 
United States f00bar 
haha yes my friend Netanyahu is the greatest ally
2017-09-13 10:01
Yeah the jews are innocent by default because muh 6 gorrilion.
2017-09-13 10:20
#62
 | 
Sweden ezwuo_ 
except he never said that -.-
2017-09-13 11:09
Except that is what he thinks.
2017-09-13 23:37
#185
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Well if you think it is only conspiracy theory then do some research. amazon.com/Planet-Rothschild-Forbidden-1.. Read these 2 books and maybe you can learn something. Ofc probably ''normal'' jews dont have any clue what their ''leaders'' do aka zionist-jews. ''Normal'' jews are just a tool for them. Everything in those books are ''well'' known facts for those who do research but they dont teach these things in public schools because then people will wake-up and fight against that 1%. And if you are ready to go even ''deeper'' maybe start from this. youtube.com/watch?v=qJ9gE8RhCSE&t=43s When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain. - Napoleon -
2017-09-13 21:11
2017-09-13 02:46
i dont think the eu or us are doing everything in their power to keep russia weak. tbh russia is irrelevant, all the talk in the us is about nk, terrorism, and immigration. nobody cares about russia anymore.
2017-09-13 02:46
#6
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Thats why America blames Trump getting help from Russia. 24/7 news in USA. Rly irrelevant yeah :)
2017-09-13 02:49
thats news on trump more then news on Russia. It is all a lie anyways only hardcore liberal leaning media outlets like vox talk about that. They just went to lower his provel ratings in a hope of impeachment or ez win in next election. Most major news publications haven't talked about it on tv for a while now. Wouldn't expect some Norwegian to know, he doesnt watch the us news cycle.
2017-09-13 02:51
#8
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I see the right direction then :)
2017-09-13 02:52
what direction?
2017-09-13 02:55
#11
 | 
Norway sparta92 
In american media. They kinda stopped blaming Russian hackers here in Norway also, bcs no evidence were found. But still, they criticize Trump every week, even how Trump walks, shakes hands with other leaders and other irrelevant stuff. People like Norsk eating it everyday f.ex
2017-09-13 02:59
thats because about all news publications are biased to liberals. its propaganda. All actors and major public figures, news publications, late night hosts, and comedians have to be on the liberals side because if they support trump they are called a nazi, fascist, racist by the actual fascists. the left. So that is why everyone eats it up, because it is all some people hear and it is propaganda.
2017-09-13 03:10
#14
 | 
Norway sparta92 
U are a smart man and have rly great analytical view on things imho What are u studying?
2017-09-13 03:22
well i am still only a junior in high school so i have this and one more until college. I have been viewing american politics for the last 10 years and i have started taking online college courses on these topics. I just finished a government-220 course which talked about american politics and how they influence our society. ty for the compliment mate. i am happy to see an eu guy who actually has a civilized conversation on this site with an american lel.
2017-09-13 03:55
#17
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Nah. I like american people even though I don't like American world police. Muricans has nothing to do with the bad things politics are doing and every american Ive met in real life, were gentle, kind and friendly. But one thing I noticed with ur nation is that the contrast in intellectual development between American people is huge. Either it is a REALLY smart American (like Einstein and you can learn much from them), either dumb. But all of them nice people tho
2017-09-13 04:11
Yeah I've noticed a lot of the dumb people are in the cities lol. And that's were all those videos were people walk around and ask easy questions are produced at. A lot of people get them wrong and it makes the society look bad. Now I'm a bit biased to conservative philosophies, at least for the most part. But you also see liberals are densely populated in these areas. With this being said I feel like since these people are on the politically correct side of the spectrum they are not challenged on their viewpoints as often as others. So the area kind of turns into a safe space and they don't learn as much as others. Their main priority turns into analyzing current day American civil liberties and how they need to change rather then the past or more important issues, which is why they can't answer simple questions like who was our first president. They don't learn a lot and bad education is commonly found in these cities due to a high count of kids. So they go and pursue a liberal arts degree, waste their lives, and join a domestic terrorist group in Antifa. Lel. Edit: on the world police thing I agree. I believe that America is still in cold war mode where their only goal was to Increase their sphere of influence and beat out the Soviets. I would have supported this at the time because it was a matter of protecting the general welfare. A lot of countries such as Norway also supported this and evidence is found in the creation of nato. Present day policing involves the fight on terrorism which is a tricky subject. I like the way the us is heading on the matter with only doing drone strikes and sending in spec ops teams. Not many people are left that support a full out invasion like in Iraq in 2003, Which is why the us has been gradually sending troops him for the past 10 years. But the problem that has occurred is that when we alleviated some pressure isis formed and became strong. The extremists Will always hate us more then anyone else so we really have to find a way to keep the group's suppressed but pull as much of our military out of the middle east as possible. It is a different threat when it comes to terrorist vs. The United States compared to terrorists vs. Any other country.
2017-09-13 04:40
The second part especially the points on terrorism is probably where we will disagree some.
2017-09-13 04:41
#50
 | 
United States f00bar 
The "fight on terrorism" is pure retardation. Terrorism isn't an ideology. It's a tactic. How can you declare war on a tactic? The drone strikes are just as ridiculous. We fire missles into populated zones to kill """""terrorists""""", but wind up killing a bunch of civilians in the process. The global media picks this up, and anti-american sentiment rises even higher in the Middle East. These people hate us largely because our government has been bombing and destablizing their nations for decades. We toppled Iraq and Libya for what exactly? Now the U.S. wants to do exactly the same with Syria. Assad is painted by the media as a demonic figure of worse caliber than Hitler. The drone strikes and missles are only worsening this clusterfuck. It's a mass combination of propagandists (media), military contractors, politicians looking for a good voter grabbing crusade, "humanitarians", Saudi and Israeli interests, and religious zealots. All conspiring for profit and power. And it needs to stop.
2017-09-13 10:29
Im sorry i was not clear enough, i thought it could be inferred but we have people on this site like you. I meant to say Islamic terrorism and we are at war against a certain ideology in that realm. "One ideology that plays a role in terrorism by using the name of Islam, is Wahabism. Wahabism and its allies including Salafism (Salafi jihadism) supports war against any one and every one who is not like them. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab (militant group), Boko Haram, Indonesian Mujahedeen Council, Taliban, Sipah Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Hizbul Mujahideen follow intolerant Wahabi or Salafi ideology..." We have more or less declared war on THIS ideology being that the aforementioned groups support war against any one and every one who is not like them. Plus while writing this i have realized just how stupid your point is in being that we have declared war on the Islamic terrorists themselves, not a tactic... I don't know how someone can be so stupid to not release that and bring it up as a point in an argument. You also bring up the point that drone strikes kill a BUNCH of civilians and I dont know why you put terrorists in quotations. When I look up "how many civilians have died from us drone strikes" the first result that pops up reads, "Pakistan. In October 2013, the Pakistani government revealed that since 2008, civilian casualties made up 3 percent of deaths from drone strikes. Since 2008, there have been 317 drone strikes that killed 2,160 Islamic militants and 67 civilians." So you are obviously falling for the western media propaganda. With this being said I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that the media in the us is for the drone strikes and the war in the middle east. Just about all media is liberal and against these strikes and post propaganda on how many civilians die from drone strikes and how few Islamic militants are killed. The media does paint assad as bad (not worse then Hitler though...dont know where you got that) because he takes away human rights and gasses his own people. The other countries DICTATORS were also toppled because they violated many human rights. The toppling of these dictators was also supported by The United Nations and the operation was completed by a NATO coalition of multiple states. You are very ill-informed on these matters and I suggest that you don't post on threads about this stuff because you look like a fool that my fellow Norwegian friend above was depicting some Americans as. tbh your comment was so stupid it looks like a bait. If you baited me good job, if not.....your an idiot. lel
2017-09-13 21:06
#188
 | 
United States f00bar 
Accusing me of falling for western propaganda, but then you cite the fake gas attacks? Lmao. You are the nexus of the problem. How long have we been bombing these Islamists for? Why do you think continuing to bomb them will change anything? Dictators? Lmao. I guess you think badlands with multiple warring factions is preferable. The term "islamic terrorists" is so broad that it allows for the U.S. to assail against pretty much any middle eastern nation. You completely missed my point about the civilians killed. I don't give a fuck about how many died. It only takes one death for the global media to blast it all over the Middle East furthering hatred toward my country. You fail to see the motives behind media institutions, because you shroud yourself with ideological bias. You see the media as "liberal" but in reality they are just operating on a profit basis. Publishing whatever stories make them the most cash. That's the biggest reason for the Russia lie. CNN and others have made millions from it. The media isn't swung a certain way because of ideology. Both the "right" and "left" sides pushed for the braindead Iraq invasion, and both pushed for retallation against Assad for "chemical attacks that totally happened". Stay in school kid. Or don't, it doesn't make much difference when you are so hardheaded.
2017-09-13 21:44
haha alright im done, im not going to argue with a conspiracy theorist, because they are the true "hardheaded" people. If you go against them they call you a brain dead sheep. Their is no winning against them so it is a waste of my time. Also bombing is better then none, would you rather have thousands of more Islamic militants walking around or none. And you proved my point above when you said "It only takes one death for the global media to blast it all over the Middle East furthering hatred toward my country. " You stated above that the us pumps out propaganda for the us strikes, but just stated how it pumps out anti-us strikes. Your incompetence is not worth my team. btw you also sound like your 15, so stop calling people "kids". Also you are right, media wants money, but they get more when they are on the liberal side of the spectrum because their are more liberal people in this world then conservative. So this tends to make the media biased to the liberal side of the political spectrum. All it takes is some common sense and connecting the dots. expected from conspiracy theorist. the level of intelligence that I have seen commenting on this topic is extremely higher elsewhere, so i am no longer going to waste my time.
2017-09-13 22:40
We shouldn't be waging war against the countries' governments and leaders (apart from NK and such of course), I agree on that. We shouldn't be bombing innocent civilians, I agree on that too. But what we must do is fight against the Islamic terrorist organizations like ISIS. We should bomb ISIS, that's the only way they can be defeated.
2017-09-13 21:19
ISIS was created by the US and its allies lol.. especially Israel as a pawn to take control of the middle east, by overthrowing the original government, replace it with their own puppet government... then the rest is common sense... install your own bank, trade with dollars, take their oil ... but look man, whatever floats peoples boats.
2017-09-14 05:07
#43
 | 
United States f00bar 
Russia is once again becoming the world scapegoat. Of course the U.S. is doing everything it can to keep Russia weak. How else would WWIII get started?
2017-09-13 10:03
What are you talking about? It's the opposite, US were having a dialogue with russian goons for too long, it was known from the very beginning there is not gonna be a peaceful predictable state with KGB elite in it. US literally let them be up until they started invading neighbor countries.
2017-09-13 11:36
+1 just a liberal who hates his own country and feels bad because he thinks that he is the evil of this world. This country has no more pride anymore and it is sickening for being the most powerful nation on the planet.
2017-09-13 21:08
#189
 | 
United States f00bar 
Hard fucking lmao. I'm as far away from "liberal" as you can get. I'm a white nationalist. I just don't think we should be killing other people for Israel and subsequently putting our people in danger. So you can't have national pride without wanting to bomb the world, huh? I guess I'm a liberal because I'm not gagging on the Republican party platform. It's like all you can do is characterize any opposition as "muh liberals". What a joke.
2017-09-13 21:54
lmao you sympathize so much for the religion of peace and for Putin. We are not killing people "for Israel", but rather to protect the general welfare. Also you can be a liberal and a white nationalist, so idk what you are trying to get at with that. As i stated before you are obviously uneducated on these topics, and there is a reason why i barely put any effort into responding to you in particular because you just don't get it mate.
2017-09-13 22:49
well you practically are killing for Israelis.... where do you think the dollar built it's originated value from? and further built it's wealth around? oil.... if Israel is so irrelevant, tell me... why has the US agreed to offer a complimentary $38 billion MILITARY aid over the next decade? I knew a lot of Americans are brainwashed, same with Australians due to the way capitalism and media works in our countries... but I didn't expect you to be that unintelligent.... then again people in the US think Australia is next to England or in Africa so who knows ...
2017-09-14 00:07
I never called Israel irrelevant. Also the American dollar is strong for many reasons including oil. One main reason is the brains that were on the federal reserve in the early days of Americas printed currency. Many countries overproduce their currency during times of need and cause hyperinflation. This destroys the economy but the reserve promised not to do this and stick through it thick and thin. Even during times such as the great depression they didnt overproduce bills. Also the economy got jump started with the us and being late to enter the two world wars. The us spent the early parts of the two world wars selling their goods to allies using the american dollar. Many countries hyper inflated their currency and rendered it worthless which is why the us dollar quickly passed it. This obviously happened twice and really eliminated all competition in that aspect of economics. The Saudi Oil did help our economy but we worked very hard to strike a deal with the royal family. Britain had been working at it for years and procrastinating the creation of Israel so that they could get oil (obviously Saudis didn't like the idea of Israel so it pleased them). I had to write a paper on how British greed for oil led to a high death toll in the holocaust, it was very interesting. The us also supports the country because it is a civilized western culture in that part of the world, that actually gives its people freedoms. They want to keep diplomatic ties in the region strong with some of the countries, and Israel is very unique. They also support the country which is a member of the UN and a sovereign state who deserve the right to exist after hundreds of years of persecution. If their is one thing you should know, its that a lot of Americans are idealists and want to spread democratic ideals around the world. Every country in the region doesn't want Israel their but they were promised land and have developed a relatively stable state in an unstable region. View #20 for your last comment and also again with the whole brainwashed comment. Just because someone supports their state and nationality and uses facts does not mean they are brainwashed by propaganda. People on this site love to use that against Americans. Even though the country has a freedom of the press and there are no state owned media outlets or anything....
2017-09-14 03:16
what are you talking about LOL.... your government does NOT print your money.... your government BORROWS money from the central bank into it's RESERVE BANK which then lends that money to your big 4 banks... USA is 20 trillion in debt... you borrow more money than any other country in this world... you owe ALOT of money to China, Saudi Arabia etc. what world are you on? fkn hell, I knew americans were patriotic but are you guys really that brainwashed...? Btw dollar's value originated from OIL.... hence the term petrodollar... the USD is just considered/used as the world's currency hence it's value. it has nothing to do with your government lol...
2017-09-14 03:54
"The U.S. Treasury decides to print money in the United States as it owns and operates printing presses. However, the Federal Reserve has control of the money supply through its power to create credit with interest rates and reserve requirements." the federal reserve is not part of the us government but was created by an act of congress and is made to serve the public. (also the central bank is the federal reserve...thought id throw that out there) so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about because you try to tell me that the us borrows money from the federal reserve, puts it into the federal reserve and then lends it (keeping in mind the government decides when to print the money) also we do lend the money for a low interest rate to the 4 big banks...thats how a capitalistic market works. also all countries are in debt to each other and if china wants to suddenly demand 20 trillion from us then they are not going to get it.....hope you realize that. Also dollars value does not originate from oil,a petrodollar is a notional unit and you bringing up the word brings no gain to your argument. It is just a way to keep track of how much oil a country exports. And the usd is compared to a lot in economics around the world due to it being very strong because of the aforementioned decisions made by the us government. The strength of the american dollar has everything to do with decisions made by the american government.
2017-09-14 04:52
no they aren't, in fact our current foreign policy encompasses the want to closen ties with Russia, and that has been happening since the dissolution of the soviet union. Of course we don't want them stronger then us, but what country wishes others to be better and stronger then themselves. We are not doing everything in our power to keep the Russians weak...not even close. You are an incompetent fool if you think otherwise.
2017-09-13 20:45
#190
 | 
United States f00bar 
Not true in the slightest. The U.S. gov and attached alphabet agencies have ultimately never let go of their Mccarthyism. Mitt fucking Romney even called Russia the "no.1 enemy to U.S. interests" . We have had heavy sanctions on Russia for a long time now. The media has their sights on Russia and it will only be a matter of time before some """incident""" occurs that requires a first strike.
2017-09-13 21:59
lmaoooooo way to bring up a quote from 2012 said by the governer of mass. The world is always changing. Since then you have had isis grow exponentially, North Korea became increasingly more aggressive and the middle east refugee crisis has became an international crisis. That was probably the stupidest thing you could have said. Also sanctions are put on a country when they do something deemed wrongful. Such as invading a country, starting a war, and supporting a human rights violator.
2017-09-13 22:58
hahahaha lay off the fox news and mushrooms brother, you're literally losing the plot... 'north korea became more aggressive' ERHHH I WONDER WHY 'middle east refugee crisis has become an international crisis' ERHH I WONDER WHY 'isis grow exponentially' ERHH I WONDER WHY.... THE US FUNDS THEM DURP "Sanctions are put on a country when they do something wrongful, such as invading a country, starting a war" - SO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR SANCTIONS LOL. are you really that stupid?.... or are you 14 years of age.... you must be one or both.
2017-09-14 00:09
lmao thank you for your thoughtful comment, you really provided some great counterpoints. I loved when you told me to lay off the fox news even though i dont have cable or go online to look at them. I would love for your explanations on why the us causes all 3 of those things so i can dismantle your argument. im not going to guess on YOUR points. Come back when you have something thoughtful to say.
2017-09-14 03:22
you're either A. Still at school B. A child with special needs (which in this case, I apologise for mocking you). North Korea crisis, started cause of the US... Middle East crisis, started cause of the US... ISIS growth crisis, started cause of the US... Sanctions are put on countries for bombing, terrorising... I suggest you search up the definition of terrorism. But hey dropping chemical bombs in Vietnam is the 'right' thing to do with. Let's not forget the 24 coutnries US has bombed since 1945... please name ONE country that comes close to that number.. and yes I can tell you're young. when I meant Fox news, I stated that opinion on the mere assumption that all your opinions are based off one side which often is an agenda MAJORITY of western media follows as often it is owned by the same umbrella. just how most your retail companies are owned by the giant few.
2017-09-14 03:48
well if you actually read the thread, i do release information on about how old I am, but i dont except someone like you to actually read and get context on the thread you are posting on. With this being said a persons age does not refute an argument. You can believe that, but you are wrong and troubled for believing in the philosophy. Also if you were in fact stating that most of western culture aligns with beliefs portrayed in Fox news then you are horribly wrong. And i obviously knew what you were trying to get at when you came with your 3 points. But you can say what you want about the Korean war, but i believe it to be portrayed as an act of self defense against an aggressive soviet union. During the cold war It was all about which side could gain an upper hand, increase its sphere of influence, and gain allies to help in a worst case scenario. proxy wars are fought all the time even to this day (ex. Yemen) for the same reasons. To create a buffer zone and control an aggressive state. That is what the u.s. did, they supported the Independence of a state and to avoid further conflict split even with the other side. They let the Northern half of the peninsula go and it is now governed by a authoritarian dictator who violates human rights and has no care for his people. You look at the southern half of the peninsula and you see a developed well armed 1st world Allie of the U.S. Open your eyes and you will see that people who Allie with us develop and we help them grow more then they will ever help us. That is because we at least make an effort to improve our society. It does not work out all the time, but we try unlike a bunch of Aussies who dont do anything...lucky the us saved you in ww2 like the rest of the world. Also the u.s. was not the cause for the refugee crisis in Syria. That was caused by a authoritarian dictator and people were angry at a failing economy and lack of freedoms. The Arab spring occurred and successful revolts in Tunisia and Egypt occurred causing the civil war we have now and displacing or killing millions. This is the same situation that happened in Iraq but the us decided to intervene, toppled the dictator, and brought a new democratic government (although they have a new problem in Isis). And yes we do have an alliance with the Saudis how have allegedly funded the Isis militant group. Hillary was involved in this and this was a main reason on why she didn't get elected. it is hard to predict the future ex. you come to the aid of a country (Afghanistan) who gets invaded by the soviet union and help preserve the liberties of a state and then 20 years later the people you helped use the arms you gave them to commit acts of terror and murder thousands of your people. Just imagine aussi gets invaded and gets easily overwhelmed because well, shit military....would you not want the us to come to your aid? or would you just be fine with some dictator coming to power and your country turns into North Korea and starves for the next hundred years. The u.s. is always for the preservation of human rights and democracy...shame that people like you sympathize with the poor 24 dictators and human rights violators who got bombed or overthrown. Also sanctions can be put on a country for whatever they want. ex. starting an unnecessary war and invading a country. Every single one of those countries bombed were harboring terrorists, having a civil war and trying to overthrow a human rights violating authoritarian dictator, or harboring the enemy at a time of war.
2017-09-14 04:34
yes okay bro... in your world, US is perfect, US is the saviour of the world and we should all listen to what the US has to say right? When in reality, other countries don't give a fuck and know that the only nice thing about the US are some of its people and the infrastructure. they only pretend to care cause it gives them a military advantage without the need of spending trillions. You should know your country's economy strives off arms exports... it's in their best interest to wage war... , You act so highly of the US yet your government and policies are terrible to say the least... such rich country... yet you have people starving to deaths, homeless people getting refused medical treatment whilst you spend billions bombing a country for oil and political agenda. say what you want, the US is becoming the next France and England. Every great nation falls eventually and US's time will come soon.
2017-09-14 05:17
I never said that the us was perfect, nor do i believe that. I do believe that the us saved the world at least twice in the twentieth century but I dont believe a sovereign state has to listen to the US Government. Now you are just being foolish. With that being said I do believe in the term, "American Exceptionalism" and I do believe that the country is the greatest in history, but that is just national pride. We also dont care if other countries wont listen to what we say but be aware that many countries are dependent on the us for exports, protection, and just all around aid. Also i saw on the news that American infrastructure is ranked D+. Our infrastructure fell apart in the 90s because of huge budget cuts. We supported funding medicaid more then the infrastructure, but trump has recently promised a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that will help solve that issue. "Yearly, US makers of all types of arms take in $27 billion gross on exports. Less than Russian arms sales, by a bit. Some if this is made by private manufacturers, not the goverment. The government grants arms export licenses, and collects taxes." US arms sales are less than 2% of our $1.600 trillion export market. the government gets most of their money from tax paying citizens. So that was you just blatantly lying..... "According to World Life Expectancy, a research group which uses sources such as WHO, World Bank, UNESCO, CIA the total number of men and women who have dead from malnutrition in 2014 is 3,933." With that being said the number is 3,933 people too high but for being the third most populous country in the world it is not awful. Also it is required by law for any public hospital to never turn away a patient. "Privately-owned hospitals may turn away patients in a non-emergency, but public hospitals cannot refuse care. ... This means that a public hospital is the best option for those without health insurance or the means to pay for care." again just you lying. And bombing terrorists and authoritarian human rights violators should not be deemed wrong by the greater society. Dont know why some people like you have a problem with it. Also when we bomb a country they no longer trade oil with us and it just hurts our economy. A recent missle strike in syria just jacked us oil prices way up and did not help us in any way receive oil. "Do you see American bombs being dropped in Saudi Arabia? How about Qatar? Iran? Jordan? Israel? Lebanon? Turkey? United Arab Emirates? Oman? Kuwait? The only countries in the Middle East that are being bombed by the US are; Iraq - which is pretty obvious, given the presence ISIS has there and the lack of adequate air assets Iraq has. Syria - same as Iraq, and the rare occasion of targeting Syrian regime forces with extremely limited objectives. Yemen - same as the above 2, except the targets are Al-Qaeda’s Yemeni branch. Last I checked, the Iraqi and Syrian air forces have also been doing a bit of bombing, as well as the Russians. Throw in all the other countries who’ve also send combat aircraft under the US-led Coalition, and you’ll notice it ain’t just the Americans dropping bombs." "Today, we get less than 10 percent of our oil from the Persian Gulf. The US is now projected to pass both Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's largest oil producer in the next two years. By 2020 North America, and likely the US alone, will be self-sufficient in oil and gas. The claim that Americans need to be in the Middle East for the oil has gone from dubious to implausible." tbh id love you to explain how the us would fall soon. The only way is nuclear war in which case everyone would fall. Invading the main land us would be impossible for any country because just about everyone in it would stand up against the invaders...although that is becoming less and less of an issue for potential attackers because people like you have been drilling your propaganda on the us being the evil of the world into some Americans heads.
2017-09-14 21:11
delusional cunt lol "and I do believe that the country is the greatest in history" Typical yanks... people getting shot everyday, riots so often, police killing its own citizens, shootings at schools, homeless people, LOTS of cities considered as 'ghettos', capitalistic to the point SMEs can never get past the medium size, claims to be patriotic yet half your country hates your own president, gay marriage, you have people starving but instead give billions to Israel in 'military aid'... and that's to name some yes what a great country haha. typical yanks always talking about wars.... bro get this through your head... no one gives a fuck how powerful or great the US is.. most these nations are just using you but don't worry lol, you're debt is only accumulating at a faster pace than ever, soon your fiscal system will fall. look at Greece. but sure man, whatever floats your American boat.. peace
2017-09-14 23:21
lmaooo there is nothing wrong with being a nationalist. and it is a shame that you think other whys. I loved how you lied about everything you posted before and you got caught and so all you do is call me delusional. Be honest, you have no argument. Riots are not as often as you think...Protest does not equal riot m8. you fall so hard for the liberal propaganda about murdering police too. You my friend are the definition of delusional and uninformed. The police are great people and a majority of the nation will tell you that. Their are about .5 mill homeless people in the us, half of them being employed with the number already decreasing since Obama left office. Capitalism has also lead to our almost 19 trillion gdp. I claim to be patriotic, but i dont hate my president. Already talked about the starving thing...not much. We already talked about how nobody cares about what the us says or does...yea you have no argument mate. Go back to your progressive little world on an island that contributes absolutely nothing to the greater society on our planet. It is too obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are ill informed, you are even repeating multiple points i disproved. Also just saying we wont end up like Greece lel we will probably be forever in debt but that wont change our lives. Dont forget the aussie is 13th on the list with the most debt. And it is climbing, you guys will hit 1 trillion in no time. Your debt to gdp ratio is 50% so it is not like aussie economy is booming now. In fact your debt per capita is higher then the us lelll.
2017-09-14 23:45
ok keep telling me how great the US is... but wait ... doesn't even make the top 10 list when it comes to the quality of life. i can't argue with a brainwashed nationalist that probably walks around saying 'america pride' whilst holding a hot dog.. so yes your'e right But Australia has been top 5 for years now... consecutively... must be the 'debt' right... your country is in turmoil lol, the sooner you admit it, the sooner you'll have a more open mind towards life...
2017-09-15 12:12
lmaooooo i just googled top 10 best countries to live in and us was 7 and Aussie was 8. XD countries that top them include Switzerland, Germany, and Sweden. 3 piece of shit extremely progressive countries where some parents dont even raise their kids with genders. Japan, a close Allie with the us is cool though. Canada is nice on the southern 1/8th of the country and the uk is has been on a streak of terrorist attacks right now, plus the country is too small....not enough hings to see. Im happy with America right now.....great economic opportunities at every corner and there is no other country I would live in. Ofcourse best country to live in is different then quality of life, but id rather look at the whole picture then 1 category. Of course you wouldn't because it helps your argument look better...but i guess thats why you lied about just about everything above. Delusional Aussie lives in a country made up of prisoners and debtors. I would love to see the turmoil that you are talking about. When more states start calling antifa domestic terrorists we will be on the right path. The country isnt in turmoil unless you live in Berkeley, cal. or Portland, Oregon. Maybe, my mind is open I am just happy where I am. Dont know why that is hard to realize. A big reason why i like it is because of its large developed amount of land to go visit and see.
2017-09-15 21:18
#9
mimi | 
Brazil L4x @.@ 
2017-09-13 02:52
Just wow
2017-09-13 03:11
#51
 | 
United States f00bar 
I know right like really are you kidding I cant even
2017-09-13 10:30
I think the best approach really is just not to engage. Stupidity is incurable.
2017-09-13 15:05
#15
 | 
Turkey Yossi_Kohen 
tldr?
2017-09-13 03:30
u cant trust these people,they had communism and tossed it away :(
2017-09-13 04:18
#52
 | 
United States f00bar 
Sounds like good people
2017-09-13 10:30
#74
 | 
Turkey dogboi2001 
Yeah the worlds savior USA saved Vietnam
2017-09-13 11:56
and not only vietnam my baklava friend :)
2017-09-13 16:34
they never had communism, which you'd know if you'd have a brain.. 2nd part of the sentence applies even if you're "just trolling" fyi..
2017-09-13 14:57
there were never a country-state-w/e that had pure communism,maybe that changes the whole ''pure communism'' dream or even that changes the communism its self
2017-09-13 16:33
Not really.. most of the "communist"-nations were run by a totalitarian regime, a dictatorship, nothing else..
2017-09-13 17:52
1) if you like to believe in a false democracy where opposition is constantly persecuted, and believe in any shit that you got into your controlled media... 2) "...Now Europe meeting face2face uncontrolled multucultural problem..." be multicultural having freedom people from being racists, homophobic and other shit like Russians are well known to be
2017-09-13 04:27
#21
 | 
Norway sparta92 
U didn'y udnerstand what I ment with 2 Terrorism problem in Europe and people from midle-east arn't so intrested in integration
2017-09-13 04:29
Terrorism would happen even without immigration, Arabian countries suffered a lot from some crazy comercial exploration dictate by main EU countries (Spain, France, UK, others) ... I don't remember but I saw a very good documentary about that. First know some midle-east family, try to share your experiences and than say something about they don't want to be integrated... I agree that don't privatize all natural resources is a good think. But that's it, not a big deal, Any other president would do the same. Man, why I'm discussing on this forum ...
2017-09-13 04:43
#24
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I agree with that terrorims would happen anyway. I am just saying that Europe has problems with immigrants and that EU will have even tougher time in future
2017-09-13 04:56
and russia does not have problems with terrorism or what? cough chechnya cough
2017-09-13 14:44
#149
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Not today
2017-09-13 14:44
#161
 | 
Norway sparta92 
oh fak. I did not even notice. Know what? What a faking biased western media is. Didn't even tell me what happent in Piter only in faking Paris. Yeah paris life>piter life. gj twofaced wester media Just acting, but still u see how western media works? Btw, I love Germany
2017-09-13 15:01
there was a lot of coverage of the attack in germany
2017-09-13 15:03
#45
 | 
United States f00bar 
They have the freedom to go live the fuck elsewhere, tyvm
2017-09-13 10:06
Putin saved Russia. Russia and China will be the leaders in the future, cuz they're thinking far ahead. No matter what Western propaganda says to undermine Putin's plans. Russia is positioning itself to be the Saudi Arabia of gas and to form a cartel with it's allies in Iran and Qatar to monopolise gas. China is going to eject the warmongering yankee from Asia-Pacific with the help of North Korea and secure the South China Sea. We are going to bring the whole of Asia (except maybe India) under our influence with the belt and road initiative by building new trade links all the way to the edge of Europe and by securing the global shipping lanes that end at China. Even Japan and SK will fall in line once we kick out the USA. We will bring peace back to Asia and show the world how to be a peaceful leader. Not like the US who endlessly destroy countries to install puppets. America is a lobster in a pot that is slowly heating up.
2017-09-13 09:07
Lol
2017-09-13 11:00
#60
 | 
United Kingdom JulianAssange 
China is doing his own thing. And Saudi Arabia... what would Saudia Arabia be without the Petro Dollar, no wait... What if the Oil wouldnt be traded with the Dollar as Gaddafi wanted it to be...
2017-09-13 11:08
#96
 | 
Macau SJ158 
Then the US would invade Saudi Arabia. The Petrodollar is what keeps the US debt economy afloat with its bubble economy. Being the reserve currency of the world is both a blessing and a curse. Ironically Sadam and Gaddafi were both planning to get off the petrodollar and trade their huge reserves of oil for gold... sundenlly POOF weapons of mass destruction, revolution, UN... Its safe to say that Russia and China are aiming at fighting their petrodollar with a gold backed yuan in the near future, lets see what happens then.
2017-09-13 12:36
+1 But still Russia and China are part of Golden Eurasia, arent they?
2017-09-13 14:51
#165
 | 
Macau SJ158 
Yes On a side note, Maduro said that they plan to circumvent US sanctions by using alternative currencies (bitcoin, gold, yuan?) as means of exchange in international trade, specifically to sell his oil. Some US senator (I think it was a senator) already said that US will not sit still while Maduro ruins his country (which he did, but its irrelevant to the big picture). I would not be surprised to see Venezuela invaded in the near future.
2017-09-13 15:16
Maybe we will see the american democracy in Venezuela like in Lybia and Iraq? From where do they want to get the gold? The central banks are giving expensive credits to third world countries, it would be another step for Venezuela in the debt crisis with this move
2017-09-13 15:50
#168
 | 
Macau SJ158 
They already printed themselves into hyperinflation and got themselves into deep scarcity with price controls and all around nationalization, US sanctions are just the incing in the cake because it makes it even harder for their gov to acquire revenue through their oil exports, so they can import stuff. Their debt is already worth toilet paper. If they had a way to sneak into the Russian-Chinese scheme they could orquestrate a currency change into a sounder regime, which would drive up their credit in international markets.
2017-09-13 16:19
None of this really matters. Only thing that matters is that pussians have defective genome by default, therefore they are dirty mongoloid occupants, rapists & bloodhungry dogs. Oh yeah, and also pathological liars by birth. Also, stupid as fuck that understands only language of force.
2017-09-13 09:21
0/8 Also go visit a doctor.
2017-09-13 09:21
I know what I am talking. From latvian point of view, they killed us, literally.
2017-09-13 09:22
So you're Latvian? LUL, expected.
2017-09-13 09:23
Yes, the chosen one.
2017-09-13 09:24
#28
2017-09-13 09:25
Thanks, you are very generous to give your precious opinion.
2017-09-13 09:27
You are comparing USSR to Russia? Expected from uneducaded Latvian who can't even pick his flag in CS forum.
2017-09-13 11:25
Same people, supporting same shit. Your IQ must be 20.
2017-09-13 12:57
Have I ever said I support Russia? No. Once again you prove yourself to be uneducaded and ignorant.
2017-09-14 09:37
#34
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
well said they're dirty savages that only understand strength
2017-09-13 09:45
#69
FalleN | 
World Vechnyp 
meanwhile in poland
2017-09-13 11:27
#131
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
last time i checked poorlacks have bigger salaries than russians ops
2017-09-13 14:09
comments on a post about violence - proceeds talking about salary brain not found
2017-09-13 14:55
I think you haven't found your brain either.... last I checked that's a Greenland flag, not Poland...
2017-09-14 00:15
#35
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
again this retard with his daily putin asslicking threads ill post it again lol Russia nominal GDP ($ trillion) 2013: 2.23 2014: 2.03 2015: 1.32 2016: 1.26 so hows russia has smaller economy than italy if your country so gud
2017-09-13 09:49
and? he has been president or PM since 2000. yet you choose to show only 4 years. dishonest? And who's fault is the drop in GDP? ... It's America with their sanctions and their Saudi vassals who flooded the world with cheap petroleum. So Putin saved Russia and America tried to topple Russia. Why u always lying?
2017-09-13 09:53
#38
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
ya that's because russia is a gas station that only exports natural resourses and has the economy of a third world country next time should think twice before annexing parts of other coutries in europe
2017-09-13 09:55
nt Ukraine government is a coup government headed by corrupt oligarchs who are only favoured because they are groomed pro-western puppets. Russia was trying to help the legitimate government from a Western backed coup. ofc you are fine with unending Western hegemonic expansion through corrupt governments, while criticising Russia for seeking to maintain it's previous influence cuz you are a Western propaganda victim.
2017-09-13 10:00
#41
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
pstt.... save your delusional propaganda for your friends in school ruski
2017-09-13 10:01
as if i said anything controversial. EU backs Ukraine because it wants to carve them from Russian influence. Not because they are a country worthy of being an EU nation or because their government follows the norms of the EU. nt you just exposed your own denial :>
2017-09-13 10:07
#46
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
well shiet if i were ukrain i'd also want to escape an influence of a thrid world country and be with the eu club you know why? becuase your country is a shithole simple as that
2017-09-13 10:08
it is not Ukraine's fault it is EU and America's fault. they want to expand for military and strategic reasons towards Russia out of aggression to destabilise and topple Russia like they did Yugoslavia and so many countries since. it is always their fault cuz they are the real imperialists.
2017-09-13 10:23
#54
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
lol i don't see china trying to annex other countries becuase the us has bases in sk japan philippines etc complete bs china can influence their neighbours becasue they're second economy in the world but russia is a poor and irrelevant country that only has nukes and can intimidate small countries not nato or usa alone beuase they'll lose cheers
2017-09-13 10:33
look at a map of US bases en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_.. US has NO permanent bases within countries that have a land border with China and if they did we would fuck them up like we did in when they tried to install a puppet in Korea. Only Afghanistan has bases cuz of the war there.
2017-09-13 10:56
I would not mind US bases in Ukraine, not at all. louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads.. The United States helped establish the modern state of South Korea, also known as the Republic of Korea, and fought on its UN-sponsored side in the Korean War (1950–1953). During the subsequent four decades, South Korea experienced tremendous economic, political and military growth, and significantly reduced U.S. dependency. And on the other hand you have soviet sphere of influence. Yes, bases are needed everywhere near this shithole's borders.
2017-09-13 11:22
#40
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Why would we listen to you when most of the russian intelligence and young people are against Putin? The only ones who believe in him are the old people, uneducated and retards. Just look at Russians opinion in HLTV. It's not much different in Russia as well. The typical Putin's phrase is " You are American agent, right " or " You are paid " when someone asks him a question he can't answer or he does not like. Those of you who respect a person who has gained power with false news and spreading insane propaganda, should stop caring about politics
2017-09-13 10:00
well that is just offtopic to what i said. what i said is just facts.
2017-09-13 10:15
> most of the russian intelligence and young people are against Putin You'll prove it or I'll kill you. > Just look at Russians opinion in HLTV. LUL. > The typical Putin's phrase is " You are American agent, right " or " You are paid " when someone asks him a question he can't answer or he does not like. I don't keep track of Putin's speeches, but I never heard shit like this from him. Any links to video where he says it?
2017-09-13 11:18
As a young russian - your post is total bullshit 18-28 age group is main supporters of putin. The typical Putin's phrase is " You are American agent, right " or " You are paid " when someone asks him a question he can't answer or he does not like - post a single video with Putin saying this.
2017-09-13 22:10
actually majority of the educated and open minded people understand how intelligent Putin is..
2017-09-14 00:18
#37
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Putin and communists destroyed Tsarist Russia and the whole Eastern Europe. Period
2017-09-13 09:52
LOL, are you fucking kidding.
2017-09-14 09:41
#53
 | 
World Buick 
cool thread
2017-09-13 10:31
If you really want to know whether you follow the right direction or not, just look at US and EU. If they start bitching around complaining to you, then everything is okey and you've chosen the right direction.
2017-09-13 10:32
#89
 | 
Norway sparta92 
really smart quote!
2017-09-13 12:28
#229
 | 
Argentina YH!one 
+1
2017-09-14 04:25
Russia also had a lot of "gang groups" that scared people even to get outside. dont remember if Putin actually got them into jail but they are no longer available
2017-09-13 10:54
#61
 | 
Russia YaD_ 
He puts the opposition in jail, the modern gang groups in Russia are the politicians or those who have connection with the top of the hierarchy.
2017-09-13 11:09
#59
 | 
Russia YaD_ 
Saved it and then killed it. Some claim that Putin is dead and a counterpart is ruling Russia nowadays. I don't know how he survived his cancer as well. Navalny 20!8.
2017-09-13 11:10
i am with you bratan
2017-09-13 11:11
You gotta admit russian propaganda is effective as fuck, look at all these degenerates even though they have access to all of the information on the internet. Fuck do you know about 90s, kid, you, being a larva, were exported to Norway. West was investing into your shithole more than it should have. And Putin's phenomenon is all about oil prices going up, they dropped in half - Russia's GDP is now on 2008 level. If they are to drop lower - welcome the 90s, again.
2017-09-13 11:19
#71
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I lived in Russia almost whole 90s and yearly 2000s and saw when everything went up with Putin. I remember those 90s days, thank god my grandfather was assistant of owner of an gas company and he fed us all included 3 other families My father got job in Norwegian oil company because of some deals that happened in 2002 between the company my grandfather was on one of the leaders in and Norwegian oil company. West did not invest in me
2017-09-13 11:48
"Everything went up with Putin" online812.ru/2015/06/15/021/
2017-09-13 11:53
#75
 | 
Norway sparta92 
ti dazhe ne predstavlyaesh kak bilo huyevo pri Elcine. Dazhe obogreva ne bilo v shkolah, sideli v 98-99 gody v kurtkah zimoj. Zhrat ludyam nechego bilo. Ludi eli kozhyry ot kartoshki. Ybijstva proishodili kazhdij den v malenkih poselkah, perestrelki na vertaletah. Mne est s chem sravnit i pover Putin dlya Rossii, samoe lychshee, lychshe ne bydet i eto tebe govorit chelovek s odnim vysshim obrazovaniem i sejchas yabydy polychat vtoroe
2017-09-13 11:59
+1, I remember sometimes our family had almost nothing to eat.
2017-09-13 12:02
I was born in Russia and my father is from Russian Navy and I remember the 90s and the troubles our family faced because of them. The difference between you and me is that I'm not a president worshipper, this way or another the country would get better with higher oil price. Considering russian economy is based on selling resources, the relations with civilized world must be top-notch, the isolation we see today and shitty internal politics are all on Putin's government.
2017-09-13 12:03
#85
 | 
Norway sparta92 
We will have different opinions but I am not gonna judge you on your opinion, bcs everyone has own right to think what they want. U may be right on some parts and me too, but I just wonder. What is your dream policy of Russia and eventually President of Russia? Which ideology they should provide and what they should do on the worlds politic scene? I would like you to explain how USA doing bad thing to the world, but it takes too much time. No bit za kogda ybivajut drygih a ne sebya tozhe nepravilno
2017-09-13 12:25
Desovietization of the government and propaganda of respectful relations with the rest of the world. The current government consisting of ex-CPSS members and goons brings out the worst from russians, makes them feel superior compared to the rest and that they are and always will be at war with each other.
2017-09-13 12:31
#101
 | 
Norway sparta92 
You are too simple :D There is almost nothing left from soviet ideology, except some faces in duma, but their ideology has nothing soviet in it, but it also not same democracy like America, Eu, it is a little bit different, but still a democracy and the western world is not the teacher to teach and moralize Russia how to live. We All know how it went with Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Irak, Syria with that western moralizing. Creation of Al-Quida, Al-Nusra, Isis. Btw tell me which weapons do isis use? From which country? :D Ill give you hint: img.rt.com/files/news/40/65/90/00/isis-1.. newsmax.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=1.. cdn.thefiscaltimes.com/cdn/farfuture/IUC.. I can conclude you are not Russian at all. You are from the western part of Ukraine
2017-09-13 12:44
Bitch please. All soviet crimes are yet to be declassified, Lenin is not buried, Putin/Medvedev both got their education during soviet times and were members of CPSS, propaganda of some ridiculous claim over ex-soviet territories, ONE-PARTY government for almost 2 decades, anti-american propaganda like during soviet times. Russia is not a democracy, it's the opposite. Full government control over media, militarism, leader worshipping - classic fascism, not democracy.
2017-09-13 12:49
#108
 | 
Norway sparta92 
What makes you think that soviet educations sucked? It was pretty decent actually If we will compare American propaganda and Russian, then you will notice that there is much more propaganda against Russia than against America in Russia, trust me. Only here in Norway, I see almost every week something bad about Russia on media and false things. They even put Putins angry face on every article:D American propaganda>>>>>>>>>Russian but I agree that both have shitty propaganda :D About fascism. U mixed it up with current Ukrainian government and their followers. Just justifying Bandera is enough to explain which people and which mind they have in western Ukraine. In Norway we have someone who was called Quisling. It was Norwegian best soldier ever. Smartest, fastest, best, but he betrayed Norway and was helping Hitler. After the war, he was executed, but the word Quisling became a world word for betrayer.
2017-09-13 12:57
Why should I trust you, lol. USA has free media, Russia has not. At its core, fascism was a reaction to the spread of Western liberal democracy and its values. While Western democracies in France, Britain or the U.S. were based on individual freedom and small government, fascists emphasized the national collective. They sought a strong state with a powerful army, headed by a dictator who controlled most aspects of life, including press, arts, and sports. Their nationalist myth was rooted in history. Mussolini saw himself as successor to the Roman emperors, and Hitler to the Germanic leaders and medieval German emperors. Fascists despised what they perceived as decadent Western values, including everything from democracy, press freedom over expressionist art to homosexuality. Among Hitler’s most forgotten victims are homosexuals, who were murdered in concentration camps by the thousands. Following World War II and the mass murders by Hitler and his allies, politicians mostly stopped calling themselves fascists. But that doesn’t mean fascism as an ideology disappeared. In fact, we are currently seeing its resurrection in Putin’s Russia. Like Hitler and Mussolini, Putin views a strong state headed by a charismatic leader controlling the press and most aspects of social life as superior to Western democracy. Since assuming power in 2000 Putin has rigged elections, bullied NGOs, expanded state-led social organizations, taken control of media and increased the powers of the President to the point where he appoints governors and virtually nothing can be done in Russia without his consent. Like the fascists of the 1930s, Putin believes in the importance of a strong military and is currently overseeing the largest investments in the Russian army since the fall of the Soviet Union. worldpolicy.org/blog/2014/05/12/why-it%E..
2017-09-13 13:14
#112
 | 
Norway sparta92 
blya, potom pochitaju. Do you have education?
2017-09-13 13:16
Yes, I have an education. What kind of question is that? You are a fool if you think Putin's regime is not fascist because it glorifies soviet victory against Axis. Like I provided above, it has so many similarities with fascism it's even ridiculous. marketmadhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/20.. westernspring.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2..
2017-09-13 13:19
#114
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Just wondering, bcs ur English is really good, compared to mine which is ok. But I doubt on you analytical skills and view, bcs I dont even understand how your view on things work and how are you able to say all this false stuf. Thats why I wonder which education you have. My education is economy and marketing with history as extra subject. Gonna study my second education next year: engineering, so I gotta improve my English skills pretty sick
2017-09-13 13:26
You won't, trust me. 4estnoe slovo. :D
2017-09-13 14:47
#152
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Nyy moi angl eto v internete za posled 3-4 goda :)
2017-09-13 14:49
Starting my second year in engineering. Maybe cuz I don't have British friends, majority of them are weird.
2017-09-13 14:52
#158
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I gonna start on my computer engineering only next year and it will be my second education. But still, I can't learn Egnlish 100% :( I dont know how
2017-09-13 14:56
I'd say it's not possible or it takes shitton of time. In Norway your English should be enough I guess, in Britain English is weird as fuck, sometimes I cant even understand what person talks about with retarded accent.
2017-09-13 15:02
remember you see it in your country because it is NATO propaganda, against Russia. Not American only. You also see this because Putin is becoming more and more aggressive with the annexing of Crimea. People are rightfully worried, but i think Putin has experience and I dont think he will cause a huge world war, I dont think those are his intentions at all. Crimea was mostly Russian speaking and Putin wanted to reunite his people. It was kind of like Hitler with the Austrian Anschluss and the Sudetenland, but on a much smaller scale. History is bound to repeat its self and thats why we study it, to prevent the same thing happening twice. people are worried but as i stated above i dont believe putin is going anywhere with this and I dont believe people have to be afraid of Russia.
2017-09-13 21:16
Norway Fan of Russia You not even live here, so pls stfu Navalny 20!8
2017-09-13 11:52
#79
swag | 
Russia SherB1 
AHAHHA
2017-09-13 12:03
> Brunei > Navalny 20!8 You not even live here, so pls stfu
2017-09-13 12:04
did you know something about fakeflagging? this is b8 or u are really retard?
2017-09-13 13:05
#77
 | 
Venezuela LimitlessEXP 
Putin is a shit corrupt communist like our president, death to the communists
2017-09-13 12:03
Every government is corrupt, more or less. So what's your point?
2017-09-13 12:08
#82
 | 
Venezuela LimitlessEXP 
all are corrupt, but these go against democracy, human rights and seek to establish autocratic governments, neo-dictatorships against the will of the people. Governments, even if they are corrupt, must be democratic and always ready for change if their people require it.
2017-09-13 12:14
Democracy is another bullshit and if you believe in it you either naive or brainwashed.
2017-09-13 12:17
Jesus, what the fuck is your problem? Have you even left Russia once?
2017-09-13 12:18
Christianity is also another bullshit as well as any other religion.
2017-09-13 12:21
Yes, it is bullshit but it has nothing to do with democracy.
2017-09-13 12:25
#83 I don't think we need to argue about that since no one of us will change his opinion anyway.
2017-09-13 12:27
Well, you can if you travel for a bit. You literally have a democracy example in Brexit, nobody expected it but it happened.
2017-09-13 12:33
#90
 | 
Venezuela LimitlessEXP 
If you have not lived in an obvious democracy you do not believe in it. Democracy is the feeling that gives you the people of change, and you yourself are part of the people, when these changes never arrive you know that something is not right, if you are of those who think "Society" sucks, good luck with your life
2017-09-13 12:29
Democracy is illusion. And it's not about living or not living in "democracy" country.
2017-09-13 12:33
#100
 | 
Venezuela LimitlessEXP 
It is not an illusion, it is simply being able to freely express your discontent with the management of a government and make it tangible by choosing a change of government, in search of progress. Remember that governments should be a service for the people, not vice versa.
2017-09-13 12:41
#103
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I live in best democracy ever. Still illusion, but good one
2017-09-13 12:45
Stay brainwashed if you want.
2017-09-13 12:49
#106
 | 
Venezuela LimitlessEXP 
Remember that governments should be a service for the people, not vice versa.
2017-09-13 12:56
I completely agree with you here.
2017-09-13 13:02
#95
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Since it is bullshit then why all your Russian leaders send their children to study and work abroad? Communism will never be able to catch up with Democracy and free market and there is a simple answer to that ---------------------- PEOPLE are greedy, they want to have more and more money and this way they develop newer and better technologies that the whole population will use as an advantage and that will improve their life. Look at Microsoft, Apple, Google, you know a lot more I am pretty sure. Communism DOESNT allow the person to use its full capacity thus the SYSTEM died just after it was born
2017-09-13 12:35
Which leaders? Russia has only one real leader -- Putin. Democracy, communism, capitalism, etc -- it's all the same BULLSHIT, understand it.
2017-09-13 12:37
#98
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Well, let's say his dogs. And why don't you trust this Venezuelan guy, I have a friend from Venezuela as well, we met in an online game and he also says that communism and Maduro is shit and they ruin his country with the help of Russia, Iran and China. He said that he wanted the USA to invade his country and to kill Maduro. Who should I trust? You or the guy who lives in Venezuela?
2017-09-13 12:37
You should not trust anyone! You should always do YOUR OWN research and figure out by yourself. That's why I never prove something and only give food for thought. It's impossible to convince someone to anything until he understands it himself. And the best way to UNDERSTAND is self education.
2017-09-13 12:42
#99
 | 
Macau SJ158 
Communist does not work not only because of incentives, if this system was fully implemented than there would not be any market prices anymore due to there being no market (everything nationalized), so calculation of costs and revenues would be impossble, making it a calculational chaos land. Thats why the more governments take over makets the more they start to lag and get inneficient. A full on regimented society would have to allow for some sort of market pricing to survive (or utilize abroad prices as a proxy, like communists countries did and do).
2017-09-13 12:41
what about human rights in qatar or saudi arabia? what about corruption in qatar or saudi arabia? no one gives a fuck :> guess why p.s. twitter.com/DohaBankQatar/status/9017155.. what a coincidence :>
2017-09-13 14:00
> Former Barcelona footballer Xavi announced as Al Dana millionaire winner for June 2017 Hahah.
2017-09-13 20:55
#92
Russia YUWA 
NT kremlin
2017-09-13 12:32
#117
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
hes not kremlin, he's actually a russian guy living in norway who loves putin and beliefs in zionist conspiracy
2017-09-13 13:35
da ya understand
2017-09-13 13:39
#115
 | 
Russia ledouanier 
lol Putin sold Russia...
2017-09-13 13:29
To whom?
2017-09-13 13:58
#243
sXe | 
Russia Duzzle 
to Usmanow, Timchenko, Mordashow and many other
2017-09-14 20:01
#116
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
1) Stop defending Russia from Norway 2) You are hypocrite. Get a job in Russia and go here, then you will be able to laud putin and this regime 3) Please learn economy. Learn basics for schoolars at least. Your ignorant shit is impossible to read. I didnt try to insult you, but PLEASE, learn some economy.
2017-09-13 13:37
#118
 | 
Norway sparta92 
I work as economist for at least 3 years in a company :) I have also 1 apartment in Russia beside things I own in Norway tebe skolko let, podrostok?
2017-09-13 13:39
#122
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
no you don't. you know shit about postcommunist economies, otherwise you wouldnt write these stupid things about yeltsin. you even can't compare oil price dynamic and standarts of living in the russia, what are you doing in your job? even if you're an "economist" you must be one of these keynesian or marxist retards that believe in jewish conspiracy. so youre not an economist if you follow pseudoeconomy science. im 25 yo like you, but age is irrelevant since you're braindead conspiracy theory follower. even an average ninth-grader from a school is smarter than you. sorry for insults but i can't say softer.
2017-09-13 14:00
#128
 | 
Norway sparta92 
In Norway, we had to fire really high amount of people which were working in ship industry bcs of that oil prices went down and most of the Norwegian companies hopes for oil price growth which I predict will happen in 2 years or max 3. Mark this and talk to me in 3 years
2017-09-13 14:01
#129
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
so what? oil prices went down, amount of people have been fired, oil prices will increase someday, yes. what is your point? what did you try to say?
2017-09-13 14:04
#130
 | 
Norway sparta92 
"you even can't compare oil price dynamic and standarts of living in the russia, what are you doing in your job? " Where did I point that andwere I was talking about oil price? I never touched that thema. What makes you think I can't compare those oil price dynamics? Slishy zvon ne znaju gde on? tyk tyk, ti o chem? I didn t even touched that thema, but wtf are you judging about when you don t even know what I know about it?
2017-09-13 14:08
#132
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
omg, just COMPARE and then talk about putin's contribution to the russian living standards. he didnt anything in economy except increasing role of the government.
2017-09-13 14:10
#134
 | 
Norway sparta92 
He kinda executed this high amount of privatization. Read my article again .Do you really think that I do not know that oil, gas, coal and other raw materials were one of the main factors of economic growth? I live in one of the fking best country in the world that became so good just because of oil. Think twice before I you talk. My grandfather was assistant of the owner of a gas company in Russia. My father is the boss of electric engineers on oil platform. I do work with economy, but I gonna study engineering next year, bcs economy is borring
2017-09-13 14:17
#136
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
> Do you really think that I do not know that oil, gas, coal and other raw materials were one of the main factors of economic growth? I live in one of the fking best country in the world that became so good just because of oil. I hope it was a b8. I even won't reply to this stupid quote because youre seem hopeless. yes, go study and learn something, economy isnt for you it seems.
2017-09-13 14:20
#137
 | 
Norway sparta92 
And what you work with then? bcs I really don't understand where the fak u came up with ur comment about oil dynamics and stuff like that, where I wes talking about a completely different things on my thread. Stay relevant
2017-09-13 14:23
#140
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
ya IP and implement some b2b services, but this is irrelevant. just stop pretending like you know something in economy. > bcs I really don't understand where the fak u came up with ur comment about oil dynamics and stuff like that I repeat, stop talk how is Putin good and about his contribution to Russia unless you don't know how economy of russia has been grown. its relevant af, you can't praise to a country leader while you can't say his contribution to the economy. i wont respond anymore, sorry for insults and gl with your engineering study.
2017-09-13 14:31
#141
 | 
Norway sparta92 
Wtf haha? Can you even point one argument?
2017-09-13 14:28
#143
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Oil prices will grow but not as much as they have been. This industry is slowly dying for the good of the worldwide population because of Putin's imperialistic ambitions. How many companies do Russia have in top50 worldwide right now? For a huge country with biggest deposits of any natural goods, it is a big shame.
2017-09-13 14:30
#144
 | 
Norway sparta92 
w8 20-30 years. Things will change. New Russia is only 25y old
2017-09-13 14:34
#145
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Russia will change because Putin will die. What do you want to point? LOL
2017-09-13 14:34
#147
 | 
Norway sparta92 
haha. I was in Bulgaria btw this summer. I did like the people, but din't like food.........
2017-09-13 14:39
#151
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Personal preference, Artiom.
2017-09-13 14:47
Putin is good and nice president, but every time he tells that for example "prizes for fuel must be decreased" , prices rise instead. Now we live in a country without pensions and with an average salary of $200/month. It's good to live in Russia, but not in 2017. Maybe in 2002 it was good, but now the corruption tied entire Russia so far and putin can't deal with it because all of his promises never happen. Now there's no politicians that can finally into great Russia, so our mass media only tells about Putin and increasing of amur tigers population. Navalny is also such a great coward that wants to be president for only to destroy Russia and lead Russia to intervere an Europe and the USA. PUTIN DONT KILL ME PLZ
2017-09-13 13:52
#126
 | 
Russia parascitzo 
Makes me sad that this many people are affected by Russian propaganda news media. You must be a moron to think that Putin "saved" Russia. Putin is a dictator whos main task is to protect himself and other powerful people by any cost to stay in power.
2017-09-13 13:59
> Makes me sad that this many people are affected by Russian propaganda news media. Can say the same about you and other Putin's haters in the thread.
2017-09-13 20:51
#219
 | 
Russia parascitzo 
You would even vote for Trump.
2017-09-14 00:21
I'd vote against Hillary Clinton.
2017-09-14 00:22
#133
Dosia | 
Russia toldor 
Again this braindead putin's ass licker from Norway. You must live in some fucking cave to still support putin in 2017.
2017-09-13 14:23
Navalny 20!8
2017-09-13 14:17
#138
HS | 
Russia turbosaska 
yes lets ruin economy even more. this opposition is hopeless such like the government.
2017-09-13 14:26
#142
 | 
Norway sparta92 
vot vidish. Mi v chem to soglasni. Tak che ti bikyesh blya?
2017-09-13 14:29
Iz dvuh zol choose mensheye so Putin
2017-09-13 14:39
#139
shox | 
Israel Andre___ 
funny cause i speak russian :D...
2017-09-13 14:23
If the zombie apocalypse ever happens, it will be in Russia
2017-09-13 14:54
#156
cyx | 
Bangladesh Stoffi 
Hitler also saved Germany after the economic crisis after WWI - but look where that vent. Russia dont have free press, Putin controls the majority of the media - and somehow few of the journalists that spoke against the "regime" are "weirdly" killed. Russia is a democracy on paper - but far from in practice controlled by oligarchs. Is that better than some jews according to your own conspiracy jew theories.
2017-09-13 14:55
Putin's decorations are gonna fall on russians very soon, mark my words.
2017-09-13 15:25
Lul. You better to care about USA.
2017-09-13 20:48
i would succ putin off. Man is a damn near legend
2017-09-13 16:23
What is meaning of "92" in ur nickname?
2017-09-13 16:35
year of birth I guess
2017-09-13 17:59
#191
Dosia | 
Russia toldor 
its his IQ.
2017-09-13 22:00
+1
2017-09-14 00:23
#180
sXe | 
Russia Duzzle 
kremlin bots on HLTV? lol.
2017-09-13 20:57
#201
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
+1
2017-09-13 23:23
#181
sXe | 
Russia Duzzle 
"Average pension in Russia in the yearly 2000s was 700 rubles, when in 2015 it was 29 000 rubles. " its lie. real average pension is 10000-12000 rur. oil in 2000 was worth $ 35 in the next few years, the price grew. and when the price of oil falls, straigthway falls the standard of living in Russia. the growth of pensions is not the merit of Putin.
2017-09-13 21:03
he saved russia from being top 2 country after USA, I can agree on that :)
2017-09-13 22:43
#198
 | 
Lithuania Paulius_CS 
far East undeveloped af
2017-09-13 23:08
unfortunately what happened in Russia after fall of USSR was a result of Russian organized crime, mafia, working with global organized crime, corporatists/oligarchs (trump and friends). So what could go wrong when once again we have Russian organized crime, mafia, working with global organized crime, corporatists/oligarchs (trump and friends)?
2017-09-13 23:10
#200
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
" So Basically Russian REAL economy started from year 2000, 17 years only but it already had a very huge growth. Average pension in Russia in the yearly 2000s was 700 rubles, when in 2015 it was 29 000 rubles. " 29 000 RUBLES?ARE U FUCKING KIDDING? I'm living in Russia atm and pension in big cities are similar maybe in Moscow 29k but in small cities with under 1 mil population ppl living in shit my father and mother have 20k rubles per month so idk what are u talking about Putin didn't save Russia, Russia now is garbage and Russia was garbage after USSR bcs of Putin and co because the government sucks out all the money from the country and spends it on its own needs (yachts, houses in Europe, etc.)
2017-09-13 23:22
> my father and mother have 20k rubles per month What are their professions?
2017-09-13 23:28
#203
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
mother - mathematician and physicist father-traumatologist but it does not matter because in cities with a population of less than 1 million people, salaries are about the same difference of 5-7 thousand rubles if you certainly have a business and you know how to promote it, then you will be rich but business in Russia is destroying year by year, because the government is not profitable, because they share their income with other companies sorry for my englando
2017-09-13 23:34
Yea, some good professions in Russia are paid not as good as in other countries unfortunately. For example, my ex-girlfriend was a lecturer and head scientist researcher in good university, and her salary was only 16000 rub.
2017-09-13 23:42
#206
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
from what city is it? but if you are a military man, you can do nothing, but you will be paid a salary of 40+ thousand rubles for month:>
2017-09-13 23:44
I would prefer not to share it publicly, but it's nearly 1 million people city. ;)
2017-09-13 23:50
#208
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
>nearly 1 million >16k rubles per month >kkkkkkkkkkk Putin saved Russia
2017-09-13 23:52
I'm not big Putin fan, but if not Putin, then Russia probably wouldn't even exist today. And believe me or not, but before Putin it was even worse... I remember my childhood, sometimes we had almost nothing to eat, for example.
2017-09-14 00:00
#211
 | 
Armenia HaRRyarm 
Same shit in the early 2000s it was very difficult to live, I remember I had dystrophy, because my family did not have the money to cornally buy food:>
2017-09-14 00:09
Yeah, I'm still pretty skinny at my 29 although I eat well now. :D Btw, just food for thought: cont.ws/@alex-haldey/650217
2017-09-14 00:13
Oops, correct link (shorten): bit.ly/2eWKGSK
2017-09-14 00:14
#235
sXe | 
Russia Duzzle 
in 2000, he was useful, but now it only get worse. in 17 years became 2 times less plants. and at this time he finishes to build one more illegal cottage.
2017-09-14 05:34
Read article in my comments above, what's your thoughts about it?
2017-09-14 09:07
#213
 | 
Finland SFB 
I agree with everything except "American" Jews. It's the international jew. I'm literally Hitler
2017-09-14 00:13
if russia is so great why did you gtfo to norway? if refugees swarming europe is an american / jewish conspiracy to send people who do not integrate to ruin europe, why is a norwegian (or rather a russian immigrant) preaching about how great russia is? i wouldn't call it integration considering the general opinion about russia in scandinavia. i suppose you should be sent back home just as those refugees to "clean" the country of those who do not wish to integrate, wouldn't you agree?
2017-09-14 00:19
Without Putin and his current government Russia would be in total disarray. Vladimir Putin is extremely important for Russia at the moment but he has an incredible team that supports and follows him which makes him even stronger. Don't believe anything that gets told to you by CNN or the BBC etc. I've bared witness to the most incredible propaganda attacks on Russia and especially Vladimir Putin. Every single media outlet broadcast the exact same narrative at the exact same time. Even the news papers were scripted the same. The only way to get truthful information is via the internet. Here's the real truth people. Russia along with China, Brazil, India and South Africa decided that enough was enough and then established the BRICS Bank. Then separately China created the AIIB bank of which 57 countries defied American orders to boycott the bank and applied to be founding members. That in itself reduced America's influence in the international arena. America then formulated a plan to counter the Russian offensive by violently orchestrating the Illegal coup de tat in the Ukraine overthrowing the current democratically elected president, they then had their pro American puppet poroshenko put into power. Putin had huge concerns that the violence in Kiev would soon spread to Crimea so they had a totally legal Democratic referendum in Crimea. 96% of the Crimean population voted to rejoin Russia. Fighting broke out in the Donbass between rebels and poroshenko's hired thugs ( US Blackwater mercenaries ) and Putin sent in his peace keeper's to secure the Crimean peninsula. America used this as their tool to demonize Putin and make Russia the evil country again. but that was not enough, so they had to patsy Russia in a big way. Hence the shooting down of the Malaysian airliner by the "pro russian rebels". About an hour after the tragedy, they broadcast the "fact" without a doubt that it was the rebels who are to blame, and it was with a Russian supplied BUK. So without producing any evidence whatsoever, they imposed .... Wait for it.... Sanctions on Russia's financial system and individual economic institutions. How obvious can it be. Putin carefully steered his ship through the turmoil while trying to predict the next covert attack.(Nemtsov murder) Even China's stock exchange is currently under attack and I wonder who that could be. Putin is incredible, with his team behind him I would consider the fact that the Russian government is in a league of their own. The current Trump administration is a mere shadow compared to the Regan administration. The only way to defeat America is by offering the world an alternative to the world bank and the international monetary fund. BRICS and the AIIB banks will get the job done. No influence means no money power which means no funding for that massive army making America's armed forces useless. And they are doing all of this without dropping a single bomb. Nevertheless, Russia is still a very corrupt country and Putin is undoubtedly a very corrupt leader, not considering the geopolitical influence of Russia, there are at least $2b linked to Panama Papers on account to Putin, and many of his wealthy friends are on power on powerful positions. Russians are brainwashed into liking Putin because during his era he brought economical stability after the fall of the Soviet Union. With that, most media companies feed propaganda 24/7 saying how good leader he is to the old generation of Russians that are influenced by the privileges experienced after his appearance as a president.
2017-09-14 01:57
#237
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
+1
2017-09-14 05:47
Putin did a lot to make Russia seems modern and strong for another countries. But he did nothing to make lives of russian citizens better.
2017-09-14 03:27
when has a Russian leader ever made lives of russian citizens better?
2017-09-14 21:14
#232
 | 
United States LeafyIsHere 
At least better than the drunk Yelstin
2017-09-14 05:03
#236
sXe | 
Russia Duzzle 
yeltsin was skinhead (local mem)
2017-09-14 05:36
#238
ppk | 
Brazil 4vengerr 
Russia has best vodka I'm with Russia brothers
2017-09-14 05:57
Putin doesnt gib a fuk i love him
2017-09-14 06:02
Make cyka blyat great again my friend
2017-09-14 23:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.