Thread has been deleted
Last comment
woxic incredibly obvious?
oskar | 
Germany SketchBoy 
I really think most "aimlock" clips people post of pros are a joke but this has to be the most obvious clip ever? clips.twitch.tv/PiercingTiredPoxUWot If i am missing something and there is a reason to turn around and shoot the wall please tell me but i think it's a fucking joke that any org would want someone like him without checking his pc while he his playing/unaware or some shit. Seriously what the fuck.
2017-09-15 15:45
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"I really think most "aimlock" clips people post of pros are a joke but this has to be the most obvious clip ever?" > As expected, clip shows nothing suspicious at all... Time to stop watching professionals play at a level you do not understand.
2017-09-15 15:48
 | 
United States pSilent 
My middle name is Devil's Advocate. Not that that's relevant to the incoming discussion, but if you are ever at a bar with your 2-3 friends you can tell them about pSilent the Devil's Advocate so I sound cool. >>As expected, clip shows nothing suspicious at all... Time to stop watching professionals play at a level you do not understand Well the only explanations for this clip are woxic being retarded or cheating. It's debatable which one is worse, although the former is very likely. You are right that I can't understand professional play of this low a level. I don't think anyone can tbh. We can only guess. I read a gender studies book that said that the logical conclusion is usually the most damning one when it comes to males of the human species. So I guess cheating is the right answer.
2017-09-15 15:52
 | 
Whilst I commend your logic and overall colloquialism, matter of the fact is this clip doesn't show anything suspicious at all. Those who watch w0xic play regularly will understand he does this a lot. It's a simple ethic of "can't understand it, must be cheats" all over again. Have a good day. I respect your opinion.
2017-09-15 18:27
so woxic just attention whore
2017-09-15 19:02
 | 
I'd see he's exactly that. Post #20: "if he had an aimlock , should his aim perfectly positioned?" Proves he is randomly flicking his crosshair around.
2017-09-15 19:05
 | 
Italy Div-\ 
"Well the only explanations for this clip are woxic being retarded or cheating. It's debatable which one is worse, although the former is very likely." You made my day hahaha
2017-09-15 19:22
How is that not suspicious? Try to use any logical thing at all to explain that clip. I'm not saying this clip proves he cheats but there literally isn't an explanation to why he did that other than he had some sort of seizure.
2017-09-15 15:53
2017-09-15 15:55
That's not an explanation at all.
2017-09-15 16:37
 | 
W0xic does stuff like this very regularly, he also admittedly trolls HLTV as best he can whenever he plays, confirmed by w0xic himself. All this topic is doing is falling for bait by incompetently misunderstanding a professional doing his job, effectively.
2017-09-15 18:47
Pretty convenient explanation to dodgy aimlocks "oh i do that on purpose to troll people". It was funny how flusha used to say that when he was playing like a god but now hes playing shit he never does it?
2017-09-15 19:00
 | 
"Pretty convenient explanation to dodgy aimlocks" There was no aimlock present, so no I didn't explain about that. I told you w0xic does this kind of thing all the time and if you know the guy well, he loved to troll HLTV and you'll see him flick randomly for amusement. For once, use your brain as its intended purpose and stop confusing conspiratorial opinion by that of fact, because it isn't, it's your own delusions. Either you have proof of w0xic cheating, or you assume so incorrectly as you are now. Have a pleasant day.
2017-09-15 19:03
How was there no aimlock present? The 180 snap goes perfectly onto the CT's then he adjusts his aim away. If you really think no pro is cheating then you're the deluded one. In every single professional sport people cheat, if you think nobody in CS does....yeah okay.
2017-09-15 19:05
 | 
"How was there no aimlock present? The 180 snap goes perfectly onto the CT's then he adjusts his aim away." That isn't what happened at all. I can only assume you wear glasses and that they need changing. "If you really think no pro is cheating then you're the deluded one. In every single professional sport people cheat, if you think nobody in CS does....yeah okay." Conpiracy =/= Fact. Use your brain for it's intended purposes alone, not what you assume so incorrectly. Innocent until proven guilty, therefore is someone is proven guilty, then you can state they are cheating. Currently no proof of such exists, to which you are confusing knowledge and experience with conspiracy and speculation because "cheating is possible in other sports", rather idiotically. Either provide proof of your accusations, or state so as your opinion. Thus far, you haven't any besides conspiratorial hokum and inexperienced finger-pointing. Have a good day.
2017-09-15 19:58
So until a player is banned for cheating, something which cheat coders have confirmed is impossible for cheats which are regularly updated you decide with certainty that they're not cheating. The only reason KQLY got banned was because the cheats code was given directly to ESEA who gave it to valve, you know that right? ESEA and Valve would have never detected those cheats if they weren't handed the cheats codes. There are private cheats out there which to this day are still not detected but until anticheat somehow magically detects these undetectable things you are fine with believing nobody is cheating? This clip can 100% be explained as cheats and cannot be explained in any other reason than "i was trolling" which isn't a good enough excuse to stop people speculating. A lot of the cheating clips on this site can easily be explained as mouse hitting keyboard, lifting the mouse and other things which make even a shred of sense but this can't, the only explanation possible is he actively decided to do a 180 and uselessly spam into a wall... Also why do you keep stating like im saying for certainty he is cheating? I haven't once said that, i've said his actions can easily be explained as cheating, im open to discussion about dodgy clips and would love if someone could explain the clip away but your shit response of "well clearly hes trolling" is not a good enough reply. Its like saying "Oh no, i didn't murder those people, i just happened to be in the exact same place as all 4 of the murders" even if you didn't commit the murders you better be damn sure you're going to get investigated.
2017-09-15 20:18
 | 
"So until a player is banned for cheating, something which cheat coders have confirmed is impossible for cheats which are regularly updated you decide with certainty that they're not cheating." I didn't state this, I said innocent until proven guilty. Once more, your own delusional, conspiratorial reasoning. "The only reason KQLY got banned was because the cheats code was given directly to ESEA who gave it to valve, you know that right? ESEA and Valve would have never detected those cheats if they weren't handed the cheats codes. There are private cheats out there which to this day are still not detected but until anticheat somehow magically detects these undetectable things you are fine with believing nobody is cheating?" I'm well aware of this outright, but fact of the matter is what you assume is cheats, isn't as we've established already above. These "suspicious clips" can all be explained easily and isn't regarded as proof, anybody who plays the game for a living will tell you the same thing. So no proof has yet to exist, nor will ever exist. Cheaters have been caught and banned before, there is no reason why that shouldn't happen now, that's assuming these players are cheating in the first place, all by your own delusional assumptions of "they must - REASONS!"... Once more, a truly moronic ideology. "This clip can 100% be explained as cheats and cannot be explained in any other reason than "i was trolling" which isn't a good enough excuse to stop people speculating. A lot of the cheating clips on this site can easily be explained as mouse hitting keyboard, lifting the mouse and other things which make even a shred of sense but this can't, the only explanation possible is he actively decided to do a 180 and uselessly spam into a wall..." It would appear you truly have no idea what you're talking about here, which is granted considering your previous foolhardy attempts at conspiratorial assumption. The fact that you actually think this clip is, as you so effervescently put it "This clip can 100% be explained as cheats and cannot be explained in any other reason than "i was trolling" which isn't a good enough excuse to stop people speculating" is proof of how inexperienced you actually are. How about playing the game for about eight thousand hours, then come back and try again. Or, you could actually take knowledge in the fact that this clip is perfectly innocent, because if you watch w0xic regularly (you don't, but that's off on a rangent) you'll know he loves to troll and flick his crosshair randomly. "Also why do you keep stating like im saying for certainty he is cheating? I haven't once said that, i've said his actions can easily be explained as cheating, im open to discussion about dodgy clips and would love if someone could explain the clip away but your shit response of "well clearly hes trolling" is not a good enough reply." You assume he must be cheating because it can exist and has existed in other sports, a truly idiotic ideology devoid of all rationalisation and logic. If you open to discussion, then treat your own discussion as an apt, respectable opinion instead of typing like a crazed, conspiracy cretin. "Its like saying "Oh no, i didn't murder those people, i just happened to be in the exact same place as all 4 of the murders" even if you didn't commit the murders you better be damn sure you're going to get investigated." Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean that at all. Your comparison is useless, unethical and extremely incomparable altogether. Learn to read, diversify, generalise and rationalise the situation at hand before moronically stating "cheats exist in other sports, they can exist in CS:GO too" - that is not the point of discussion. This video does not contain cheats, end of discussion.
2017-09-15 20:40
You can set up aimbot to lock close to the target, not on them. Pretty nice for getting info through walls.
2017-09-16 12:22
 | 
You can, but this clip doesn't show that either.
2017-09-16 23:03
 | 
Greece Swishh_ 
Jonty I think w0xic shot there because his teammate was getting shot from the boost position on drop. Is it possible to wallbang through this wall? Otherwise he's pretty dumb considering he almost died to the guy peeking long. Also nowhere in this clip does he "lock" to the enemies as a guy said above.
2017-09-17 10:19
+1
2017-09-16 23:30
well then was there a reason to turn around and shoot the wall? If it's not even suspicious then surely there must be.
2017-09-15 15:54
 | 
United States pSilent 
I don't see anything suspicious hear. He just had minor seizures to due cholesterol filled heart arteries.
2017-09-15 15:48
 | 
Iceland xijmplr 
nooky trying to be relevant xD
2017-09-15 15:49
who?
2017-09-15 15:50
 | 
Sweden PerraP 
Every turk is blatant, xantares and now this guy
2017-09-15 15:51
 | 
Turkey Sekolelele 
xD
2017-09-15 15:54
 | 
This clip isn't "blatant" at all. If you think so, you NEED to play CS:GO more. A few 6-7 thousand hours should do the trick...
2017-09-15 19:59
 | 
Sweden PerraP 
no I am already global
2017-09-16 11:57
 | 
Evidently not if you think w0xic or XANTARES are guilty of cheats without proof.
2017-09-16 23:00
you are dumb If you think this is aimlock he s just a bit of a braindead and does this all the time to show off how high sens he s playing with
2017-09-15 15:57
So i am dumb because i don't consider him braindead :thinking: If he does it all the time surely there are more clips where he turns around and shoots randomly at nothing.
2017-09-15 15:57
there are more clips where he turns like a stupid and shoots randomly but usually there s no one where he shoots this is the deal . you are dumb cuz you think this is the most obvs clip ever while you havent watched his stream once
2017-09-15 16:00
this..
2017-09-15 19:09
+1 you're fucking right brother.
2017-09-15 19:09
he has 9000000 sens how do u expect this not to happen
2017-09-15 16:00
coldzera | 
Canada tbacl 
hes knowingly dude doing everytime
2017-09-15 16:02
 | 
Turkey Zzuko 
if he had an aimlock , should his aim perfectly positioned?
2017-09-15 18:50
soft cheat...
2017-09-15 20:01
nope
2017-09-16 23:02
 | 
Europe scrubi 
HE HAS 9009090909 SENS AND 40000000DPI
2017-09-15 18:52
if u have seen pros doing fake drop down sound from long, what he did was shoot from long to make it's in drop think that he was already pushing them from b site
2017-09-15 19:07
his teammate was on drop...
2017-09-15 20:01
ct's were boosting, by shooting you provide distraction for the teammate..
2017-09-15 20:05
just no
2017-09-15 20:05
and that is why ur still stuck in dmg.... have to be creative to progress
2017-09-15 20:07
 | 
Turkey W10 
if you know Turkish and watch his stream, you would understand that he is doing it on purpose. Just to see topics like this on hltv
2017-09-15 19:12
I'm not convinced he's cheating but you can't seriously think that's a good excuse. He could be 100% cheating and could try and attempt to cover it by saying "I'm just making it seem like I am on purpose."
2017-09-15 19:20
 | 
Turkey W10 
the thing is he is saying like this "now i will shoot the wall on purpose and they will make posts about it" before the act. also: twitter.com/HELLRAISERSgg/status/9086674..
2017-09-15 19:26
no Excuse for This one so obvious
2017-09-15 19:27
When Jonty says they're not cheating you can expect that they are actually cheating one of the most clueless low level CS players we have on this forum, doesn't understand high level CS to any capacity, was and will always be a terrible UK pug player who couldn't even play good in NA open level and has literally no clue about private cheats how they work, how they look and who might be using them so chances are Woxic is actually cheating because Jonty said he wasn't.
2017-09-15 20:12
 | 
"When Jonty says they're not cheating you can expect that they are actually cheating one of the most clueless low level CS players we have on this forum," Incorrect, but for a witch-hunter that ideology is sweet of you. Your logic garbage, this clip insufficient. Had you actually have intelligence, you;d know this too.
2017-09-16 23:01
LMAO
2017-09-16 23:01
Witch hunter? People have posted your faceit account and other results from the past, I know the level of player I'm talking to and I'm not going to take your word for it when you're such a low level player with no clue about what you're talking about. I see you on every one of these topics defending every single player, why don't you just let it go some of them actually cheat, even pro players themselves have said this why would I take your word for it? It must really suck being from the UK and such a low level player who thinks he knows everything but in reality you don't really know anything. Not only that but I've actually spoken to a couple people who have played with you on faceit and said you're incredibly toxic, whine, complain, cry the entire game while bottom fragging, back seat game & blaming your team mates every time you die. Your opinion on who is cheating and who is not is irrelevant and mostly a bait because you think everyone is cheating when you play but then say no one pro is cheating?
2017-09-17 10:05
 | 
"Witch hunter?" Yes, I have replied to you many times because you thought a player cheated, when they did not. "People have posted your faceit account and other results from the past, I know the level of player I'm talking to and I'm not going to take your word for it when you're such a low level player with no clue about what you're talking about." Those who actually know the story will tell you I stopped playing officially in 2015 BEFROE the FACEIT account. I only made the FACEIT account to play with friends and to have fun, therefore non-serious CS:GO playing. I played like garbage, but I didn't care and neither should you. Conjectural response, as expected from a witch-hunter who knows nothing of what he is taking about. "I see you on every one of these topics defending every single player, why don't you just let it go some of them actually cheat, even pro players themselves have said this why would I take your word for it? It must really suck being from the UK and such a low level player who thinks he knows everything but in reality you don't really know anything." Innocent until proven guilty. Your ideology itself is pathetic and unskilled, making it ironic you actually have the audacity to mention I am from the UK; which in turn has nothing do with the topic of discussion whatsoever. It you're false delusions, nothing more. I know exactly what I'm looking for and I can tell you right now I have yet to see a clip that cannot be explained, as clips themselves are lacking in contextualisation, devoid of all of it, in-fact. "Not only that but I've actually spoken to a couple people who have played with you on faceit and said you're incredibly toxic, whine, complain, cry the entire game while bottom fragging, back seat game & blaming your team mates every time you die." This isn't true whatsoever, evidently you haven't whatsoever. Those who know me will tell you outright I am the least toxic person you'll ever meet in your life. I don't rage or get angry at games whatsoever, those who know me can back that up in a heartbeat. I'm sure the ghosts in your nutshell of a brain has told you so, but this is entirely defamation, untrue and your own opinion. Nothing more. Untrue drivel. "Your opinion on who is cheating and who is not is irrelevant and mostly a bait because you think everyone is cheating when you play but then say no one pro is cheating?" My opinion is alike everybody else's, however mine is fair and remains fair because I actually know what I am looking for. I apologise you have to waste your time spouting defamatory, but next time before replying, have the common courtesy to be correct, as nothing you've stated here is whatsoever. Expected from a witch-hunter, regrettably. How ironic... Have a good day, unintelligent user.
2017-09-17 19:31
 | 
United States StewieOnLAN 
Retard jonty keeps saying this clip can be easily explained but never actually explains anything So jonty. If i shoot your mother right in front of you, and u 100% saw this, am i innocent until im convicted or am i guilty?
2017-09-16 12:14
 | 
Pointless argument. Nothing needs to be explained in this clip whatsoever, it's useless and garbage in terms of "evidence", which it is not.
2017-09-16 23:02
As always this proves nothing. Just because you shot his mother right infront of him does not mean you actually did it. Until you actually get convicted of murder there is no proof for anyone to believe you killed her
2017-09-16 23:03
 | 
+1 However, such logic will confuse the poor bugger. To him, my Mother is dead by w0xic hacking... No other argument or logic will change his mind unfortunately. :( Of all the moronic analogies to use however, my mother always ends up dead in these scenarios... Leave the poor woman alone, for crying out loud! :D Have a good day and thank you. :)
2017-09-16 23:09
All your baiting on this thread was for nothing if you don't actually realise Strayan's post was satirical.
2017-09-16 23:17
 | 
You assume I bait incorrectly, try reading every post within this thread first and foremost. Good day.
2017-09-16 23:20
Typing 1000 words to convey simple messages that require no more than 10 words is baiting. If your pseudo-intellectualism is not apparent to you, then it becomes an unintentional bait, but a bait nonetheless. Also, a comma is not the same thing as a semi-colon. Good day.
2017-09-16 23:39
 | 
Once more, this is your own opinion based on your own falsified delusions. It doesn't how many words your post has, that in itself doesn't convey pseudo-intellectualism whatsoever. Correct, the two punctuation marks are entirely different. I do not bait, never have and never will. I will respect your opinion, but it'll remain as such, because the aforementioned of what you have stated is 100% incorrect. Have a good day to you also.
2017-09-17 19:25
 | 
Turkey hakkanT 
Have you ever watched his stream? He is playing on high sensitivity and he always does it. (sory for bad london)
2017-09-16 23:06
 | 
Turkey Yossi_Kohen 
He was saying "i will troll and do things like that" in that stream and did it couple times, just so you know :) /close
2017-09-16 23:08
 | 
Turkey trouble91 
he is just kidding :D when he is doing that he said look at my aimlock
2017-09-16 23:29
why would he even cheat? he is singed to hr why would he ruin is career?
2017-09-17 10:07
SpawN | 
Japan 4MS1K3N 
this nigga use the sensitivity of a silver1, like 2cm/360 so this shit happens all the time, it doesn't mean he's a haxor
2017-09-17 10:12
 | 
World GoodGunBaba 
woxic troll again :)
2017-09-17 19:28
Noot noot
2017-09-17 19:34
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.