Thread has been deleted
Last comment
[18+] POLICE SHOT MAN
Monkey | 
Germany XGODFan69 
twitter.com/Cali_Funk1/status/9112685731.. murder or just self defense ?
2017-09-23 02:16
i was dont know this details
2017-09-23 02:18
This retarded piece of shit called "police officer" should be killed... fucking american police is the most disgusting thing on the planet. Why would he shoot the guy like that? Did he have gun, knife or something else that could've possibly threat the "police officer's" life?
2017-09-23 03:12
he had a magazine, he could have thrown it at the cop...
2017-09-23 03:13
I would've brake the cops neck and ran away if I was one of the people shooting the video. Literally I would've go behind him and make him regret the day he was born, no joke. I'm not scared of jail or some shit, and I'm talking about real things here. People like this idiot should be literally killed, they don't even deserve a jail.
2017-09-23 03:17
in NA you can get executed for killing police officer, fuck that
2017-09-23 03:27
yea
2017-09-23 03:31
#246
NiKo | 
United States atom2k 
i agree here in america the legal system is fucked bro
2017-09-23 05:15
maybe don't kill someone and you wont be punished???? lmfao
2017-09-23 05:52
police kill innocents in americana all the time and they dont get very "punished" in the first place..
2017-09-23 15:31
Do you take yourself serious when you write this down and read it back ? :)
2017-09-23 11:20
Yes.
2017-09-23 18:29
HAHAHAHAHAHA
2017-09-23 19:23
We can say shit about our country, but at least here the cops facing such a weak guy would have just tackled him to the ground,.....
2017-09-23 03:26
I guess this police officer has no fighting skills whatsoever... the only thing he can tackle is his girlfriend or wife, and he may not be able to do that as well. I might do that for him.
2017-09-23 03:32
Wasn't expecting to laugh on this thread, +1 ^^.
2017-09-23 03:40
hahaha, you're making a point and doing it well, ty
2017-09-23 12:03
Please analyze the situation more. #58
2017-09-23 03:48
murder, hang that police officer
2017-09-23 02:18
i are agree with thatz
2017-09-23 02:19
#24
 | 
Estonia swag420weed 
wtf, that dude grabbed Cops magazine, tried to grab gun, but failed.... Police had used a taser... Was probably drugged out and didnt work on him.. Scum got shot, who cares
2017-09-23 02:44
#241
 | 
Brazil arcadino 
+1
2017-09-23 05:12
+1
2017-09-23 11:28
+1
2017-09-23 11:52
+1 if i was a police officer (im not, and would never want to) i'd rather kill that scum (looked like a complete crackhead) than risk getting killed for someone like that guy. Only good things can happen from that fuck being dead, prob a lost cause. Him being dead might mean 1 person wont have to get stabbed in a alleyway by that rat.
2017-09-23 15:11
#32
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
ever consider that this police officer willingly is putting his life in risk to help keep the community safe. If you're some scumbag carrying aroudn a knife or grabbing shit from an officer to hurt him, expect to be shot. Under no circumstances should a police officer put himself in a situation that could end in his death if he can stop the threat. If you really are worried about getting shot, how about don't be some idiot putting himself in a situation threatening to hurt others.
2017-09-23 02:50
#35
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
he could have shot im on the leg or tazed him
2017-09-23 02:53
#38
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
>shooting him the leg is ineffective. The guy was obviously a threat and could of had a gun concealed with him, the officer had clearly not inspected him fully >tazing is not 100% efficient every time. Sometimes it doesnt connect and fail Why are you defending a criminal over a police officer
2017-09-23 02:55
#39
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
im not defending the criminal, you are freaking mental. Just because sjws and retarded leftists do it does not mean that the police is beyond criticism, get a grip.
2017-09-23 02:56
#46
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
you cant criticise them if u never been in a situation like that where its life or death
2017-09-23 02:59
#53
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
well from the video you can clearly see that after the struggle the guy only takes out a gun mag from the officer, and the officer had distance over him. He had control over the situation and should have handled it better. If amidst the struggle the guy had been shot though, I would not have a problem with it.
2017-09-23 03:01
#55
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
clearly guy was mentally ill, he is random, unpredictable, had a knife. it was a dangerous situation and the result was justified
2017-09-23 03:03
he didnt have a knife stop defending this retard cop
2017-09-23 03:03
#62
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
ah i just realized i was mistaken, but still, if u are reaching for an officer's belt and he doesnt have time to realize what u grabbed, u will be shot
2017-09-23 03:05
#64
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
now thats a good point
2017-09-23 03:06
#96
 | 
United States therarestpepe 
+9999999
2017-09-23 03:35
#59
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
btw, "you cant talk because youve never been in a situation like that" is the most retarded "argument" ever first, you dont know that second, even if I didnt it is irrelevant, people should judge arguments not by the interlocutor, but on their own merits . Ad hominen is a low blow used specially by disgusting lefties.
2017-09-23 03:09
You're merits are retarded. You're defending someone who obviously wanted to do harm to the officer.
2017-09-23 03:33
#93
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
looks like you skipped the whole fucking conversation just to vomit shit, good job
2017-09-23 03:34
#95
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
thats about 95% of my country
2017-09-23 03:35
Yup we should just shoot the mentally ill guy 20 times, wtf are you even saying? If he's mentally ill he should get help, the cop had the situation under control, he had the gun and distance on the guy. "Life was in danger" MY ASS
2017-09-23 04:06
how many people die from police in US? how many in EU? you clearly have a police brutality problem in your country.
2017-09-23 02:57
#43
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
Because we have a thug problem in this country
2017-09-23 02:58
+1
2017-09-23 03:00
It's better to get rid of criminals than to be a cuck and suck them off. There's a reason Germany is going to shit. The only reason you do not realize this is Germans are easy to manipulate because they are stupid.
2017-09-23 03:34
#219
tabseN | 
Germany PeKay 
whos getting manipulated? Germany could fuck the whole european union
2017-09-23 04:52
+1
2017-09-23 05:25
#321
rain | 
Norway Noreg 
LiberalsAreCucks
2017-09-23 14:23
its funny that americans calling other people stupid lmao
2017-09-23 15:20
#293
 | 
Hungary hyperfaun 
You are a 100% American dumb ass shit :D End of Story
2017-09-23 11:40
i wanna see you run at someone or lunge at someone with both your legs shot to shit, you delusional mentally unstable retard, kys please
2017-09-23 15:35
#356
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
I want to see you be a police officer and then realize when you shot the guy in the legs he had a concealed firearm with him.
2017-09-23 16:29
you're actually completely fucked in the head kid lmao
2017-09-23 17:54
#374
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
flag makes ur argument irrelevant
2017-09-23 17:56
There are about 8 items on an officers belt, about 3 of them are considered weapons (lethal/non lethal). If you are in the middle of arresting someone who isn't complying and he grabs something off your belt, your best option is to get up and use self defense of any kind. It is best to assume that whatever this person grabbed off your belt is obviously trying to use against you so is it also best to assume that he grabbed a weapon and therefore you shouldn't check for what he grabbed before it is too late.
2017-09-23 03:04
#63
SolEk | 
Macau SJ158 
Thats a good point
2017-09-23 03:06
#402
 | 
Estonia swag420weed 
He actually used taser before
2017-09-23 21:37
Only in america are your cops so retarded and badly formed that this happen regulary. In my country he would have been tackled under 10 seconds. Given his size even if he somehow magically had a surge of drug strenght he would have cuffed clean and proper. Even a fucking barber formation last longer than american cops. Your argument is fucking shit, i can't even remember a single instance where a cop in my country got his gun grabbed and killed for instance. Same for france btw.
2017-09-23 03:28
#89
 | 
United States kdpetr0 
yeah sorry we take extra precautions to keep our people safe. at the same time we dont have hundreds of casualties from people getting bombed, hit by trucks, etc.
2017-09-23 03:32
hundreds of casualties? where did you get that number from?
2017-09-23 03:38
Probably from the same source your friend had, you know about the 10 seconds tackle on all the criminals...
2017-09-23 04:09
ehh what?
2017-09-23 04:09
"Only in america are your cops so retarded and badly formed that this happen regulary. In my country he would have been tackled under 10 seconds." - sn0uby
2017-09-23 04:09
oh okay
2017-09-23 04:10
You do realise the average american cop spend only 6 months at the academy? Do you think it's apropriate to let police force handling lethal weapon to have a formation less lenghty than a barber for exemple? And yeah i'm positive that in this situation given the slow awkward movement of that scrawny looking kid the situation would have been handled properly. The under 10 seconds was just a figure of speech, but still realistic toward the final outcome.
2017-09-23 04:14
Extra precaution resulting in their death, just because your asstard cops are formed in 6 months. Sorry if we have standard here and our cops don't get killed nor kill people who could be handled in 10 seconds. And you have a homicidal rate at least 10+ times superior than europe per inhabitant. The fact it doesn't even bother you with 12000 homicides last years compared to those imaginary hundreds of casualties is amazing.
2017-09-23 04:10
So because you would rather your police die than the criminals, someone from a noncuck country favoring the police over the criminals is bad. It's easy to see why Germany is going to shit.
2017-09-23 03:36
Our police never fucking die compared to yours. Stop trying to find excuses, your shitty cops spend only 6 months at the academy that's less than a barber. They look like total ass compared to ours in the way they react and look. Never saw an obese or heavy overweigh cop here too. I'm belgian not german. Your homicide rate is 12 times superior to ours in europe and even rape wise apart from sweden, because of how they count *rape*, you are above us. Kindly fuck off with your gross ignorance.
2017-09-23 03:40
Lol how they count rape. Sweden is rape capitol, they do not count any done by Muslim refugees because they want refugees to look good. Germany is the same way. Being cucked by an invasion and sucking off Merkel as she destroys the country.
2017-09-23 03:41
I guess all your knowledge come from hltv memes apparently, you should educate yourself then. A sexual assault in sweden is considered as rape, a woman who got raped multiple time will make it registered as multiple account, even if said rape is *just* sexual assault. Normally those are registered in other country as a single case etc. That's how the statistic got blown out of proportion, without those sweden wouldn't even be on top in europe at all. Now care to enlighten us how you have more rape per inhabtant than the average in europe despite our laws counting a broader range of sexual crime than your country in it? Go ahead. Let's not even speak of your x 10+ homicidal rate compared to ours. Apparently despite having refugee every where "i'm sure it's like that in your brain" we somehow manage to not kill each other as much as you guys.
2017-09-23 03:50
Some people are just blind to the facts, it sucks to see people like you being so blind.
2017-09-23 03:51
says the guy who cant tell the diffrence between germany and belgium
2017-09-23 03:52
2017-09-23 03:50 Reply #116 United States charlesdylancobb Some people are just blind to the facts, it sucks to see people like you being so blind. 2017-09-23 03:51 Retard 0/8. Your facts >>pure shit.
2017-09-23 03:53
+1
2017-09-23 03:54
You're mad I can tell.
2017-09-23 03:55
Keep trying.
2017-09-23 03:57
Didn't have to try, too easy to trigger snow flakes. :) Ty for few minutes of entertainment.
2017-09-23 03:58
Np, asstard. If you get your kick out of passing for an ignorant retard and getting shooled....i'm happy to oblige.
2017-09-23 04:00
Super angry, it just keeps getting better.
2017-09-23 04:06
Projecting much, i don't feel the need to *trigger* people on internet. Must be sad having to find an outlet to let those out bouhou.
2017-09-23 04:17
It's pretty sad some random person on the internet can make you feel so bad, just shows my superiority.
2017-09-23 05:03
You are a dime of a dozen, only effing inferior irl complex riddled basement dwellers ever count passing as a retard to make people rage as superiority. GJ, you still failed though.
2017-09-23 05:08
Nice googled comeback. I'm just superior. Me making you mad isn't the reason for that. Me making you mad shows your insecurities, and weaknesses.
2017-09-23 05:18
And how does that make you superior? Arguably trying on purpose to make someone mad hardly qualify as being superior. In my book it's being a dickhead, a well know fact that is aknowledge outside this cesshole of a site. The mere fact you though i had to resort using google to reply to a simpleton like you is baffling, And tell tales about your intelligence or the lack of it thereof. You sure have a ton of shortcoming for someone claiming superiority, but i will give it to you, on the asshole and uneducated scale you sure score high.
2017-09-23 05:34
I suggest reading that again, I understand reading may be difficult for you but I specifically said that this isn't what makes me superior. "I'm just superior. Me making you mad isn't the reason for that." I would go into detail about my superiority over you, but you probably would be incapable of understanding any of it. :) I'm doing you a favor just responding to you.
2017-09-23 05:38
There is nothing to understand, the way you structure your sentences, the clear lack of any vocabulary and the omittance of quiet a few words empering the general flow is telling enough. You type like a child or a dumbass in my book thus rendering any possiblity of you being superior null in my mind. Your shitty set of values doesn't apply to me since i don't evolve in the crass environment and mindset you judge superiority with. I hope your feeble brain can grasp this. Try coming with such shit on more leveraged forums or irl and enjoy being made a fool of.
2017-09-23 05:50
I'm not sure you have ever typed on a phone before, I forget you're from a 3rd world country. That is why you will never be superior to anyone.
2017-09-23 05:53
Weaksauce/100. Yet i will reply in 5 seconds, belgium and the us have roughly the same pib per inhabitant + social advantages, free healthcare etc. Go ahead amuse me and make a lenghty reply with your computer later on. What a phony* excuse.
2017-09-23 06:12
lol this comment chain
2017-09-23 10:10
#322
rain | 
Norway Noreg 
hahaha +1
2017-09-23 14:27
Only the poor need free healthcare. If you're not poor trash, it's just an hour or two of work a month to pay for. Only like 200 a month. Less than 2 full hours of work. Lmao. The healthcare argument is old and boring.
2017-09-23 17:11
I used this argument to enlighten the fact since everyone know it does cost our government money+ other social coverage you guys lacks and despite all this still manage to have the same pib per inhabitant. Thus rendering your tard third world point as irrevelant as you are. I'm not even going to dwell on the 200 in 2 hours, you sound like an online ad made by a 5 years old.....
2017-09-23 17:47
you are wrong, America's GDP/capita is USD 17K/year higher than the Belgium one. 57k/year vs 41k/year.
2017-09-23 18:40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_.. 45 vs 57 and this doesn't take the cost of life into account as well as social coverage, guaranted retirement funds etc that we have. With all the premium you have to pay and the diff in food price etc... Anyway even without taking all this into account it wouldn't make belgium a third world country seeing the gap isn't big at all. edit : point at hand is that the guy is a retard and his claim 100 bucks an hour is nothing.....yeah right.
2017-09-23 18:50
You are using GDP PPP so it does take into account the cost of living. Nominal GDP is 57 vs 41. Anyway, 22% higher... that's a lot dude... On average, everything is way cheaper in the US. What they can save a year on housing/food expenses should be more than enought to cover a good healthcare. You are right tho, this kid is delusional with the 100 bucks/hour salaries.
2017-09-23 18:53
I'm well aware of that, but wasn't expecting sound logic there ^^. There are little things tipping the balance, but certainly not enough to close the gap. I wanted him to reply then shove the homelessness % in his face but hey. Take care and sorry i made you waste your time here.
2017-09-23 19:01
Quoting Wikipedia says enough about your intelligence and 3rd worldness.
2017-09-23 19:21
You realise that you can fact check wikipedia sources or does your limited intellect prevent you from doing so? So far you haven't shown the smallest iota or speck of intelligence anyway. You calling other's people on their intelligence is cleary a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Stay in your brainless crass.
2017-09-23 19:38
#11 United States LiberalsAreCucks I have aids --------------- That sure explain a lot.
2017-09-23 19:41
As far as I know HLTV on phone isn't working properly, and doesn't let you reply to comments, atleast for me.
2017-09-23 13:02
It is for me that's what I'm using
2017-09-23 17:09
Also I get my kicks out of being superior to you. Hltv is just for fun.
2017-09-23 04:07
I'm glad you admit being a piece of shit who get his kick from this. Go on i'm sure you have something else relevant to share.
2017-09-23 04:15
If this entertains you, you're just proving his point.
2017-09-23 12:58
germany =/= belgium NA education LUL
2017-09-23 03:41
#309
 | 
Liechtenstein ZazaBinks 
Their fuckin president thought belgium is a city. I mean.. that tells a lot about NA-Brains if some1 like this gets elected lol
2017-09-23 13:23
lmao
2017-09-23 15:21
sad
2017-09-23 02:21
#6
 | 
United States nickyjha 
doesnt matter, cops never get convicted there are cases even worse and more obviously murder than this (eric garner) where they dont convict bc white people think cops can do no wrong
2017-09-23 02:24
do your cops carry tazers or only guns?
2017-09-23 02:25
combo of sometimes both but mostly guns sadly due to the retarded gun laws we got
2017-09-23 02:26
yeah thats not good, thats why most EU police only carry tazers
2017-09-23 02:29
well tbh the US has a high crime rate so im not surprised we got alot of guns hanging around but we do carry tasers but most of the time we dont .-.
2017-09-23 02:37
#323
rain | 
Norway Noreg 
shud have both imo
2017-09-23 14:28
Smart Muricano on HLTV! I must be dreaming!
2017-09-23 02:38
rare case eh? lel
2017-09-23 02:39
Is mad his country is being cucked by a Muslim invasion.
2017-09-23 03:37
#172
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
I think you are the one who is mad here.
2017-09-23 04:16
#311
 | 
Liechtenstein ZazaBinks 
Aaaand here comes the average american potato brain
2017-09-23 13:24
sad but true, most of us do have potato or peanut brains :p
2017-09-23 14:28
#9
 | 
Indonesia adfinem 
why he fucking kill him ?
2017-09-23 02:26
he grabbed to officers belt and took a gun magazine
2017-09-23 02:31
#51
 | 
Germany Devastor1337 
Yeah imagine what happens when he throws dat magazine at him
2017-09-23 03:00
The fucking cop must be at 1hp.
2017-09-23 04:02
#213
 | 
Spain halow1213 
Lol
2017-09-23 04:46
xDD
2017-09-23 15:21
"You're justifying the police murdering a man holding a magazine with no gun. Was he strong enough to throw a bullet with deadly force?"
2017-09-23 04:22
because its America so why not
2017-09-23 04:16
#12
 | 
Norway sparta92 
american police brain choose one learn it from russians, american pussies. and u think you can win a war against us, puhhhh? pHahahahahah youtu.be/fOj0dkl8MMA?t=1
2017-09-23 02:33
#294
NEO | 
Europe Skrrrt 
lol good job ruski police better than getting shot for no reason
2017-09-23 11:45
The cop probably just got mad because the guy didn't want to give him a bribe lul
2017-09-23 14:48
#13
 | 
Germany uRaguuuu 
the guy grabbed a mag from the cop so he should have expect such a reaction. but cop could have stay calm because its unlikely that the guy got a weapon for this ammo. 1 bullet or a taser could have been enough to take him down, spray on him with 10 shots is too much
2017-09-23 02:34
lol its not like the guy can shot him with a mag xd
2017-09-23 02:35
#264
 | 
Andorra RuleFive 
and if has gun then police can shoot him when he take it out
2017-09-23 05:51
The guy didn't try to hide his hand which was holding thing. The cop was very close to see, and had enough time to consider the situation. And there's no reason someone has to shoot so many times like that. He shot because he was a coward pussy cunt noob cop.
2017-09-23 04:05
#18
 | 
World notACuck 
Murder 100% Cops in the US have no honor, humanity, or manliness. I used to work with a guy whose dad was a semi-pro boxer and back in the 1960's-70's would hit his mom and the cops would come to arrest him and they knew the guy would never go willingly so they would send this big cop there who liked to fight and this guys dad and cop would literally brawl in the front yard until he was tired or beaten and then the other cops would step in and arrest him. They never even charged the guy with assaulting an office. Those were men who wore uniforms back then. Today's cops are cucked out pussies who act like everyone is a threat and are ready to kill them for any reason. My mother got pulled over for speeding one time and the cop came up to her car with a gun out. A little woman in her 50's pulled over for going a little over the speed limit and this cuck comes up to her car with his gun out. I hate what cops have become in the US so much.
2017-09-23 02:41
you dont even know what happened before the shooting do you? surely the cop had some reason to shoot him like that
2017-09-23 02:42
#25
 | 
World notACuck 
I saw enough. The guy was no danger to them where they needed to shoot him. Doesn't matter what happened before. A man would have strong armed that little punk and mushed his face to the ground and cuffed him.
2017-09-23 02:45
" Doesn't matter what happened before." rofl ok dude, the policeman was probably a familyman with wife and kids waiting at home, do you think he would take any risk with a drugie like that?
2017-09-23 03:19
#77
 | 
World notACuck 
If someone is that soft and can't man up in situations like that then do something else. A police officer should not be so quick to kill. They kill way too many people with way too little reason to do so. It just happens too often and I can't support what the police did in that video.
2017-09-23 03:24
I dont deny he may have had too fast trigger finger but judging his acts because of 17 second meme clip isnt really what u should do =)
2017-09-23 03:46
twitter.com/GiftedVillain/status/9113657.. see the first 10 seconds from this, already a reason to shot this fucking moron
2017-09-23 03:55
#149
 | 
World notACuck 
Taking a magazine out his belt isn't reason to kill the guy. I would have laughed at him and asked what he expected to do with it. The first clip showed enough. The guy had no weapon, and wasn't even coming at the cop. The cop overreacted. Also, I already knew about him taking a magazine because i didn't just watched the first clip but also read a bunch of the comments and people were arguing about him taking a magazine from the cops belt and that's why he deserved to die. I just don't think people deserve the death penalty for such trivial reasons. The situation could have been handled without anyone dying.
2017-09-23 04:08
maybe the cop overreacted, yeah. but in the end he wasnt that much on the wrong side either
2017-09-23 04:10
#185
 | 
World notACuck 
He didn't attack him. He pulled a magazine out his belt, the cop jumped up, and the guy got up and didn't do anything. Perhaps the guy was high on something and not in his right mind. Cops are killing way too many people for basically no reason and it needs to stop. If you start reading up on this stuff and searching videos you'll see that this isn't a rare occasion but happens a lot. Cops kill hundreds of unarmed people in the US every year and many of the stories present very weak reasons for doing so. Plus cops cover up stuff all the time so imagine what they get away with when there aren't cameras. I know a guy who got rich selling cocaine to judges and lawyers and other political insiders in a city near me. I know another guy who is now dead but used to be a cop and he and his friends ran over a guy in the middle of the night on purpose just because they wanted to (and the guy died). I am currently working on a house for a retired cop who worked on the LAPD for over 30 years and he worked in internal affairs and he's told me that there were many corrupt cops he dealt with but of course never would tell me the hardcore stuff he's witnessed. I could go on and on and based on my experience and the things I've learned in life I know that many many police are not good people and actually crave situations that will give them an excuse to kill someone.
2017-09-23 04:23
well the guy resisted arrest, grabbed officer (couldve been taser, mag for his own gun, what ever) and then stood up - its not like the officer has time to react or look what he has in his hands, he acts first and stays safe
2017-09-23 04:50
#283
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
Doesn't have time? Theres ample time between from when he grabs the mag and to where the shots are fired. He has the time to look at both hands, where neither is concealed as to what he has in them. This cop saw a chance to be a cowboy and took it. Lifetime sentence in jail is justified for that murder.
2017-09-23 11:24
dont break the law, dont get blasted - its that simple
2017-09-23 14:33
#326
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
Yeah, according to you shoplifters should be shot to pieces aswell then? And people speeding on the highway? People who trespass and take a shortcut through someone elses property? Good logic.
2017-09-23 14:34
you know what i mean, the guy was robbering a store and holding a hostage prior these events - its already a reason to get shot =)
2017-09-23 14:35
#331
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
No, all I know is you said "dont break the law, dont get blasted" which means anyone breaking the law should be allowed to be shot according to you. Also, he wasn't in a threatening situation anymore which means there is absolutely no fucking reason to murder him in cold blood.
2017-09-23 14:37
dont have to take everything so fucking literally lmao, i dont get how you guys are such fucking professionals judging the cops act in 17second clip when theres been lot more shit behind it, i dont agree with the 7 bullets either but calling him a murderer for doing his job is just wrong
2017-09-23 14:39
#333
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
He's not doing his job at that point. Also, there's multiple clips showing more and from different angles. It's been shown all over media in the states. There was absolutely no reason for him to pull that trigger.
2017-09-23 14:40
i bet you break the law everyday. speeding, jaywalking whatever...you dont deserve to be shot for simple things dude, something is wrong with your brain
2017-09-23 14:35
#327
2017-09-23 14:35
it was not even a robbary dude
2017-09-23 14:45
#188
 | 
World notACuck 
ahhh, you edited your comment and took "attacked" out ;]
2017-09-23 04:25
#164
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Don't argue with him. He is a biggest retard in this country. At least it seems so. Btw, you're right bro.
2017-09-23 04:12
#195
 | 
World notACuck 
:] Well he's at least being decent about it. But I don't think I'm getting anywhere with him. Definitely surprises me anyone would defend that cop though because for me it's clear the guy was no threat.
2017-09-23 04:28
#198
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Well, we got a lot of shit head in this world. Not saying it was right what that afro american dude did but yeah, why just don't shoot once to the leg or something not that lethal. Not going to be last time this happens in "the land of the free."
2017-09-23 04:32
#200
 | 
World notACuck 
For sure.
2017-09-23 04:33
there is no reason to shoot someone unless your life is in danger
2017-09-23 02:45
#31
 | 
Vietnam Oida 
STFU stirring confusion you asshole. Look at this situation and use your fucking human intution you freaking robot. There is no way this policeman had any right to empty his fucking magazine on this obviously disoriented man.
2017-09-23 02:50
how do you know that fucking drugie hasnt punched, yet used a weapon before this was filmed? cop couldve easily told him to get down several times before the shooting
2017-09-23 03:12
#73
 | 
Vietnam Oida 
STFU stirring confusion you asshole. Look at this situation and use your fucking human intution you freaking robot. There is no way this policeman had any right to empty his fucking magazine on this obviously disoriented man.
2017-09-23 03:16
If you are going to make up a retarded bait story, at least make ONE of them semi-believable..
2017-09-23 02:43
#28
 | 
World notACuck 
It's not a bait story. It's true. Show one post I've ever made on HLTV that was bait. Perhaps you are a young child and don't know that the world hasn't always been run by soft cucks who are scared of life and need safe spaces.
2017-09-23 02:46
No one in the history of the United states has ever had a gun pulled on them for speeding. Your "mother" was either acting extremely aggressive, or was in the same vehicle model of a suspect for a crime. Also, no one over the age of 21 unironically uses cuck as an insult. Your baits are terrible, man. Either that, or you have a serious mental illness. Let's hope for the former.
2017-09-23 02:52
2017-09-23 02:54
My point still stands, you fucking braindead retard. The people in the car were clearly believed to be some threat to the officer. Whether they fit the description of a recent violent crime, or the people were previously acting over-aggressive, or whatever it may have been. And the fact that it has hundreds of thousands of views shows that an instance like that is incredibly rare, and I can almost guarantee did not happen to the original commentor when considering his clearly fake persona.
2017-09-23 02:58
2017-09-23 03:05
What do you not understand about what I said? The police officer believed his life was endangered for some reason. AGAIN, this person could have also fit the description of another criminal, or maybe had a strong history of violence previously, or whatever reason. He did not have a gun drawn on him for driving his car fast, which is what the original commenter claimed happened to his mother. AND again, this one has 7 million views, again proving that this is incredibly rare, even out of context. Can you please stop ignoring my whole original point just to play semantics of one sentence with poor video evidence?
2017-09-23 03:11
"No one in the history of the United states has ever had a gun pulled on them for speeding. " no excuses NA cops are retarded
2017-09-23 03:12
I sincerely hope you suffer from a mental disability if you struggle to understand a concept this basic.
2017-09-23 03:13
+1
2017-09-23 03:49
#42
 | 
World notACuck 
i didn't say he pulled the gun on her. I said he approached the car with his gun out. And no, my mother wasn't acting aggressive and the cop didn't mention anything about her car matching any description. My mother is a gentle little lady who always acts decent towards others and would never have an attitude towards a police officer. What you think or believe about me is unimportant, your baseless claims and false judgments are on you.
2017-09-23 02:58
Wtf is the difference between "pulling a gun on her" and having a "gun out". You mean it was on his hip? Yeah, no shit retard.
2017-09-23 02:59
#72
 | 
World notACuck 
You really don't know the difference? It's pretty self evident what the difference is so it makes me wonder if you are trying to bait me. Either you are trying to bait or are extremely foolish and lack discernment and situational reading comprehension. Either way, you deserve no further response from me because you've been very immature in every post directed at me. I feel like I'm interacting with a child.
2017-09-23 03:15
Can't understand how people defend criminals like this. The guy is practically begging to be shot. Why else would you attack a police officer like that for no reason?
2017-09-23 02:42
thats what happens when leftists are ruling the world and brainwashing people
2017-09-23 02:45
#34
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Haha criminal acts are always bad but killing another human for being criminal is just as bad or even worse. Like of you are a dumbass monkey it doesn't mean that every1 should be like that or even worse to you.
2017-09-23 02:52
+1
2017-09-23 02:55
expected from leftist europe
2017-09-23 03:31
#153
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Expected from the dude that don't even use his own flag to reveal your own nationality.
2017-09-23 04:08
fucking retard, literally hope you get shot
2017-09-23 03:49
#140
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Haha for what? Saying death penalty is fucked up. And that wasn't even that, it was straight up execution in the middle of the day. How fucking retarded can you be. Hopefully you get shot by a immigrant bro.
2017-09-23 04:04
that guy literally asked to be shot, grabbing the officer (in this case a mag). why is it so hard to just obey what the officer tells you?
2017-09-23 04:18
#177
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
I don't know man. He was retarded like you. So you must die now.
2017-09-23 04:18
go to sleep
2017-09-23 04:19
#182
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
I will when I feel like it. Now I feel like you should be dead by now. Police, we got 1 retarded Finn here, like that afro american dude who tried to took the magazine from the policemen, so pls shoot this guy when the dusk turns in to a dawn.
2017-09-23 04:21
The cop had distance on the guy and he stopped his aggression, are you saying he should be punished for his previous aggression, this cop does NOT have the right to issue the death penalty.
2017-09-23 04:11
He does when it's called self defense mongo Do you realise how fast a man can move 10 meters? no good well let me put it into perspective you cant draw out of a holster fast enough to shoot a guy that is within 10 meters
2017-09-23 04:33
#286
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
The gun was already pulled from the holster and in a shooting stance. Which means, IF theres new aggression THEN he can shoot. There is clearly no new aggression, he's just being dizzy and disoriented. Which means either one of these two, get your god damn backup, (why are you rolling up alone) or keep the situation under control until backup arrives.
2017-09-23 11:31
wtf are these NA cops i mean i feel like ive seen countless videos like this, what do they teach you in police school? i mean taze him or use your baton but not empty a whole fucking clip in his chest like this is die hard or some shit...
2017-09-23 02:42
maybe they dont teach them at all
2017-09-23 02:49
They're training murderers.
2017-09-23 03:00
He did taze him, then when the kid continued he tackled him to the ground and restrained him, the kid then reached for something on his belt (it turned out to be a magazine) however the cop didn't know it was a magazine, at this point the cop drew his weapon and created space between him and the kid and started firing.
2017-09-23 03:09
Video that has more info: youtu.be/3F3XrlTfgxY
2017-09-23 02:42
#29
suNny | 
Finland jakem0n 
Fuck the police coming str8 outta underground...
2017-09-23 02:49
NA Police
2017-09-23 02:57
#45
United States koth 
Why dont people just listen? I dont condone this, but if the guy just listened in the first place and got down on the ground before fighting with a police office and stealing something off his belt nothing would have happened.
2017-09-23 02:58
Who cares? Just because someone is showing a bit of resistance, he deserves to be gunned down like a rabid dog? This is fucked up, NO ONE should be defending this.
2017-09-23 04:12
If you are in a fight and the guy takes a weapon off your belt and you do not know what it is are you going to let him try to use it or save your own life before he can use it. My life comes before some guy who is fighting me. He might have pulled off a taser or something life threatening off my belt and can incapacitate me then kill me. In the heat of the moment you have to make rash decisions and sometimes after the fact you realize they are wrong.
2017-09-23 04:24
A magazine is not a weapon, let's just make that distinction first of all. Since we can safely establish a magazine is not a weapon on its own, this should really be obvious btw, the cop was in actuality in no real danger. I don't care if it was heat of the moment, he was obviously in no danger, what kind of cop is scared of a scrawny kid with a magazine and no gun LOL...
2017-09-23 04:26
You do realize the cop probably has no idea what the kid took off his belt right? He had a couple seconds of the guy hiding the object he took off the belt to decide to shoot. Sure after the fact we know now that it was the wrong decision, but I didnt see what the object was the first time and I bet that cop didnt either.
2017-09-23 04:30
Does the cop have two guns? He already used his taser right? Was he scared the kid stole his pepper spray somehow and was gonna blast him with it?
2017-09-23 04:36
> Was he scared the kid stole his pepper spray somehow and was gonna blast him with it? He should have used it after the taser if he had pepper spray on him.
2017-09-23 04:54
Exactly, cop was literally under no threat...
2017-09-23 05:01
Say it was pepper spray and used it. You have to think ahead its not the pepper spray that is the danger its what could happen if you get incapacitated and cant defend yourself.
2017-09-23 05:22
Dude are you serious? What kind of a cop can't handle pepper spray from that distance? If the kid had lightning reflexes and took out the pepper spray and sprayed from that distance, it might sting a little. Cops are used to being sprayed dead on in the face with the stuff, it's basically useless against a cop. AND THIS IS ASSUMING the kid ACTUALLY had the pepper spray. The best case scenario for this cop should still land him in jail for murder.
2017-09-23 17:20
ocweekly.com/news/fight-before-fatal-hb-.. a better video of what happened prior to the shooting.
2017-09-24 02:30
Why does it matter what happened before the fight. What we know is the cop had distance and a gun, the kid probably had a magazine of bullets or best case scenario some pepper spray. Why did the cop think it was necessary in that situation to go for a lethal kill? I don't think the cop is necessarily a terrible guy, he may be, but if cops were trained for more than six months he'd know how to handle situations like these.
2017-09-24 02:35
So you are saying you would risk getting injured or die by a criminal that came running looking to fight you? This is not a street fight where once someone goes down they stop... its life and death. He proved from this new video he was not willing to stop and obey anything the officer says.
2017-09-24 02:41
He's a fucking cop. What don't you people get about this, it's a dangerous job. He had to kill the kid because there was a literal 0.000001% chance this scrawny white boy somehow gets the better of a buff cop with a gun who's 20 feet away from him. Yes I'd be perfectly willing to take the risk, driving to the supermarket and risking a car accident is a bigger risk than this scrawny kid beating me up when I got the gun.
2017-09-24 04:16
Listen to yourself "when I got a gun" he fought the guy with a taser and on the ground. The guy got up and was going to run at him again. He used his gun because he wasnt going to risk getting hurt or killed. Now he gets to go home to his family and the guy who was clearly breaking the law doesnt. You also say 20 ft away... he must be a world class sprinter to get 20 ft away in 1 second.
2017-09-24 13:40
Was the kid charging him when he shot at him?
2017-09-24 16:00
no he just stood there and didnt move much
2017-09-24 16:29
exactly
2017-09-24 16:52
#289
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
If you look at other video evidence there is ample time between from when the kid grabs the mag to when the shots are fired. Distance was also acquired during that time. The kid was in no way trying to conceal what he had in his hands but it was plainly visible. Which means the cop had more than enough time to assess the situation and be sure there was no imminent threat. But, he saw his chance to be a cowboy and use his gun. Lifetime sentence in jail is deserved for this pos.
2017-09-23 11:35
There is one second by the time the kid jumps up and it looks like he brings his right hand like he has something. 1 second is enough time? Also if you looks the object is at his side the whole time until he starts shooting, the cop can not see anything. Maybe the guy in the video can see it.
2017-09-23 13:41
#316
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
One second? Lmao. Dude, look at additional footage beyond this video. The news in the states has shown more footage that shows that the cop sees what he grabs from his belt. Then the cop steps away for distance, the guy then proceed to stand up as the cop is stepping away. There is a timeframe of between 5-10 seconds. If he's properly trained, then yes, that is MORE than enough time to make a rational decision before firing those shots.
2017-09-23 13:40
Maybe you are watching slowmo video but watch the one at the top of the page it shows from the time the cop jumps off of him to the death. It takes 2 seconds for the cop to jump off, suspect to stand, and him to take the first shot. About one second from the guy to stand to the first shot.
2017-09-23 13:51
i'm just glad im not from america and i can give cops here like 10$ and theyll fuck off if they ever wanna shoot me
2017-09-23 03:00
And if U don't have $$$ to pay up ur ass is fucked m8.
2017-09-23 03:40
The cop isn't in the wrong. You can clearly see he wasn't listening and he was resisting. I'm sure that like 99% of the videos we see the cop told him that he would use lethal force if he didn't stop.
2017-09-23 03:01
Yes because a mentally ill person is gonna listen to a cop. Does he deserve to die horribly just for being mentally ill.
2017-09-23 04:20
If you're the cop in that situation you have to start worrying about your own safety. It only takes 1 solid hit to knock someone clean out. If he's that mentally ill he shouldn't really be outside of a mental hospital anyway.
2017-09-23 04:25
Yes because the kid's arms are 20 feet long, the cop was WAY out of arms reach for the kid. If the kid was lunging at him and the cop already used his taser, then sure go for the gun, what can you do at that point? But, that was clearly not the case.
2017-09-23 04:27
lmfao
2017-09-23 19:17
ikr what's scrawny kid gonna do even if he had 20 ft arms, the cop could beat the shit out of the kid without a gun...
2017-09-23 19:52
The USA police is just fucked up. There are tons of way to get this dude down. I dont know why the US police always need to shot unarmed guys. Its fucking unreal. 1st world country, yeah suck my dick. You need to be afraid daily to not get shot by a fucking cop.
2017-09-23 04:26
The US isn't a bad place to live, but its really going down hill lately. Car accident deaths on the rise, people who have no access to health care, etc...
2017-09-23 04:29
I always thought the US is the best country & when I was younger, I always wanted to live in the US, now i am 21 & hell no. Trump? Fucked up health care? The police? Dumb school system? You need to fucking pay for education? University stats in a few weeks for me & hell I pay absolutly nothing for it. I need to pay 313.10€ for 6 months. I consider it free because I get a ticket to drive through my city with the bus or the train. i.imgur.com/VeLwIuZ.png Thats the price for 1 month & I pay 313.10€ for half a year. American college? You start you life with a few ten thousands of debt. GFG
2017-09-23 04:38
Tbf if you graduate from college in America you make double what a non-college major would at least, if you go into STEM, probably triple or higher. And American colleges are the best in world, can't really dispute that one, but can't justify the ludicrous cost.
2017-09-23 05:02
Yet we have to pay nothing & a lot of other europe countries neither. Sure college in your country is important & they are great but hell those costs shouldnt be this high. It sucks thats poor clever kids in the usa cant get the same education as rich kids & this shouldnt be the case
2017-09-23 05:05
If you're poor in America you pay a LOT less than rich kids. In some cases less than a fifth, and if you're smart a lot of elite colleges might just give you a free ride. It's not as bad as you think, but it could be better. Poor people have no issue getting to college, the real struggle is for middle class 80-100k USD families you need to pay full price.
2017-09-23 05:10
Alright. It just sucks that people even need to pay for education. The USA has the money but they spent it for the wrong stuff.
2017-09-23 05:11
It's really sad how much money goes towards welfare programs and the military instead of science and education.
2017-09-23 05:12
Germany has most likely the best welfare programs on earth. Ever heard of Hartz4? Basically free money. The military stuff annoys me the most, hell why? Why so fucking much?
2017-09-23 05:14
Idk, but a lot technological advances in aerodynamics for example comes out of US military research. So it's not completely awful, but I'd feel better if more of that money went towards NASA...
2017-09-23 05:16
They just need to better manage their money.
2017-09-23 05:17
+1
2017-09-23 05:18
#291
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
If you look at other video evidence there is ample time between from when the kid grabs the mag to when the shots are fired. Distance was also acquired during that time. The kid was in no way trying to conceal what he had in his hands but it was plainly visible. Which means the cop had more than enough time to assess the situation and be sure there was no imminent threat. But, he saw his chance to be a cowboy and use his gun. Lifetime sentence in jail is deserved for this pos.
2017-09-23 11:36
what happen with the outrage when white people getting shot ?
2017-09-23 03:02
WHITE LIVES MATTER
2017-09-23 03:04
#60
 | 
France iwasthelegend 
he emptied his all clip on him what the fuck even is that he didnt even give a chance to the guy pls death penality for that bastard
2017-09-23 03:04
#76
 | 
United States kick_mo_ffs 
nothing new, typical NA cops being retards
2017-09-23 03:22
cold blood killer
2017-09-23 03:27
#82
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
pussy cop can't handle a skinny ass kid
2017-09-23 03:30
When he makes a grab for an ammo magazine its basically directly taken as the suspect trying to grab the officers gun with the goal of shooting; so it changes the situation up a lot. Dunno if that idiot suspect had some sort of death wish or what trying to do that.
2017-09-23 03:34
#100
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
so? the guy didn't even have a fuckin gun, the cop had complete control of the situation there, he was at a safe distance, he didn't have to unload his fuckin magazine on an unarmed guy.
2017-09-23 03:38
He doesn't know that he's unarmed for 100% certain. Of all the cop knows the dude could have a 9mm handgun to put that magazine in. I think he fired too soon though and should have barked out a few warning orders at the suspect and waited to see what he did before opening fire.
2017-09-23 03:39
#109
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
so cops should go out shooting every suspect in the street just because they don't know if they have a gun or not? and unless that cop has the reaction time of sloth he would have plenty of time to shot the guy if he actually saw the guy trying to pull a gun.
2017-09-23 03:41
The problem is they only get trained for like 6 months & then they can be a cop.
2017-09-23 04:52
Yup the scrawny white kid has a gun in his pocket that just happens to be the exact same thing the cop has, plus he just happens to be carrying an unloaded gun, and the cop doesn't think he can react fast enough to a scrawny kid reloading a gun. 3 conditions here have to be met just for the officer to be in the realm of being threatened.
2017-09-23 04:14
#292
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
If you look at other video evidence there is ample time between from when the kid grabs the mag to when the shots are fired. Distance was also acquired during that time. The kid was in no way trying to conceal what he had in his hands but it was plainly visible. Which means the cop had more than enough time to assess the situation and be sure there was no imminent threat. But, he saw his chance to be a cowboy and use his gun. Lifetime sentence in jail is deserved for this pos.
2017-09-23 11:37
This is actually one of the few police shootings I've watched where I really don't think the cop was in the wrong to shoot. He doesn't know for sure if the suspect has a gun of some sort to put that 9mm mag into or what.. If the suspect plucks a magazine off his belt the officer is obviously going to be thinking he did that for a reason. Suspect then stands up after (directly disobeying orders).
2017-09-23 03:30
Yup because this mentally ill kid is gonna be able to reload a gun so fast the officer can't react in time. This ain't call of duty, there's no slight of hand bullshit irl...
2017-09-23 04:15
A fucking barber has a lenghtier formation than an american cop, that tells you a lot about the quality of their police and why such fuck up happen there. They will always tell you : but look the guy could have grabbed the gun? Why the fuck doesn't it happen in europe then hu? Our police would have tackled that manlet in 10 seconds..... Even if some fuck up happened they would never ever fire 7 bullets in such a lethal way. Can't remember a single instance where i heard in belgium or france that a cop got killed by his own weapon, maybe once every 20 years?
2017-09-23 03:31
never heared in france netherland belgium germany denmark swedistan norway finland poland czech switzerland austria....
2017-09-23 03:36
2017-09-23 04:46
With your link stating the lenght of the formation in the other post it's no wonder .....
2017-09-23 05:12
#85
 | 
Sweden NIP Fanboy #1 
This is what happens when you only need 6 month in the police academy!
2017-09-23 03:30
Wow i remembered reading it was less than the formation of a barber, but fucking 6 months? are they out of their mind?
2017-09-23 03:31
"The Memphis Police Department Academy usually takes 21 weeks to complete, while San Diego's program lasts six months." Source: work.chron.com/long-train-cop-21366.html Thats germany => i.imgur.com/ihbFkcO.png My hometown => 30-36 months
2017-09-23 04:49
Thank you for the datas. It really put the differences into light. Those cops don't even have properly formed superior to refer to. Basically a rookie policemen here is probably more reliable than a veteran there, with the bad habits and trigger happy mentality they picked up from badly formed superiors.
2017-09-23 05:11
#107
 | 
Brazil Synced999 
2017-09-23 03:41
lmao they got fucked up
2017-09-23 03:47
Probably better to have one guy on lookout, lmao.. I guess they got unlucky and had a patrol of cops go by and see.
2017-09-23 03:52
You should always have someone as overwatch
2017-09-23 05:18
this is insane holy shit, of course it was murder. this officer is either a psycho or has no preparation to be police, i'm glad he will spend many years on jail
2017-09-23 03:52
+1 lets hope he will
2017-09-23 03:54
if he doesnt, something is seriously fucked up with our world/society
2017-09-23 03:59
just look at our world man its already fucked up
2017-09-23 04:00
Rofl, are you kidding me? He won't even get so much as a slap on the wrist for that, the suspect basically grabbed at his gun and then stood up... The officer will get free salary + a couple months off work for mental rehabilitation after killing someone on duty even; so he'll just be able to sit on his ass at home for the next while and get paid for it. Officers in the US have gotten off 100% for WAY worse shit than what is on that video.
2017-09-23 03:55
Have we watched the same video? that was clearly murder my friend, you can rationalize it whatever way you want, the video still clearly shows what happened
2017-09-23 03:58
twitter.com/GiftedVillain/status/9113657.. first 10 sec, already a reason to get shot
2017-09-23 04:00
Nope, to this idiot, grabbing at an officers gun grabbing a magazine and then immediately standing up disobeying orders is totally fine!! :) Officer should have given him a hug : )
2017-09-23 04:03
rofl indeed what the fuck are people thinking
2017-09-23 04:04
Are you really finnish? While we can agree the guy is being an idiot and essentially asking for punishment, there is ZERO reason to fire SEVEN bullets at him. You are effectively, at that point, and very intentionally, killing the person. He is a scrawny dude - no way he could endure a taser, unless he is psyched out on some drugs. 1) Use the taser. 2) If it doesn't work, cause he's fucked up on drugs, at least try to only fire one, two or three bullets. Not seven. It is horrible trigger discipline and is 100% intentional killing.
2017-09-23 12:17
first, since you insult me for no reason, i can already see what kind of person you are. secondly, he grabbed the magazine, not the gun
2017-09-23 04:04
A well trained cop know how to handle thing. Idiot one always know to pull the trigger to kill. There were no reason (in this situation) that required to shoot so many times like that. The guy was already dead before falling down with that kind of injury. That's why you don't choose cowards noobs for police academy.
2017-09-23 04:22
I would never have shot a person who grabbed my magazine, unless he showed a gun. also he could`ve shot him in the leg, and simply immobilized the man while he was in pain. there could`ve been many ways to handle the situation, that officer must be really cold person to have killed the guy that way
2017-09-23 04:03
Like he knew in that moment he had a gun or not? they are trained this way, better be safe than dead - why on earth would you touch/grab/anything from police officer, is it so hard to listen his calls and do what he says?
2017-09-23 04:16
Just watch the suspect`s body language, you can see that when the officer started shooting him the suspect was hands down just staring at the officer, he was not doing any hostile move in that moment that represented an imediat life threat. Wouldn`t you say this is correct?
2017-09-23 04:18
I mean yes, it doesnt look very offending from this angle but the guy is just randomly standing up after he just grabbed something from the officers belt, its not like the officer can see or know what he has in his hands.. anyway the guy is already in the wrong by touching the officer
2017-09-23 04:22
Yea man i think i can understand why you think the way you do.. to me the whole scene still looks like murder, poorly handed and no empathy from that officer
2017-09-23 04:25
Yes i know it wasnt perfectly done by the officer but i dont know why people call it a murder or anything like that, he was just doing his job. I know cases in finland where police act softly and end up dead themselves so i dont blame this guy defending himself tbh
2017-09-23 04:28
To me it comes out as murder because: 1- He fired agains`t the man in a moment he was not representing an imediat threat 2- He shot to kill, not to neutralize 3- His job is to protect society, that includes to protect the life of that guy he killed, who was clearly not in the best of mental states, and needed help
2017-09-23 04:34
1) He couldnt know that 100% 2) I partly agree but on the other hand why take the risk and give criminal "another" chance 3) Yes, but they are trained to keep themselves safe over everything, especially in cases like this where the suspect has contact with the officer and has not obeyed his command. Like seen in the video i linked before, cop already had the suspect down and then he resisted the arrest when also grabbing something from his belt (in this case a mag)
2017-09-23 04:40
> 3) Yes, but they are trained to keep themselves safe over everything, This kid wasnt a threat to him. He had the range, the gun & it was a skinny as kiddo.
2017-09-23 04:45
the fact this kid stood up after he was put down (resisting the arrest) and then grabbing an police officer is already threatening enough for cop to be alert - why are people judging his acts because of the outlook of the suspect LMAO
2017-09-23 04:57
First of all, look how the cop tried to arrest him. The dude was laying on his back??? What kind of training did the cop had??? Alerted yes thats right but there was enough distance between them. The outlook doesnt matter thats right but sure a 2m, 150kg is more of a danger than a 1.75m 70kg dude. Being alerted is good but using deadly force like this?? Cmon
2017-09-23 04:58
see? why is the cop forced to arrest him using violent in the first place? hes probably just starting to arrest the guy and then the skinny dude resists it and ends up on his back while grabbing the officer etc.
2017-09-23 05:05
youtube.com/watch?v=nkIZWelJszA Watch this. Thats how your properly arrest someone & not like fucking this => i.imgur.com/MNHp2TR.png The cop didnt even know how to correctly arrest someone.
2017-09-23 05:07
not all the arrests happen using a gun you know? this cop was is chilling midday at some local mall or something and is called for some drugie shoestealer who then acts violently when he is trying to arrest him
2017-09-23 05:14
> not all the arrests happen using a gun you know? True, I know but how the hell does the suspect end up on his back instead of his stomach? This was just a bad arrest
2017-09-23 05:16
Yes its a bad arrest but its not like the cop didnt try? suspect is violently resisting the arrest and ends up on his back, at this point yeah he can just wrestle through and arrest him the "normal" way, but the drugie grabs something from his belt and he needs to react, its not like he can continue with the normal procedure
2017-09-23 05:21
> but the drugie grabs something from his belt and he needs to react, its not like he can continue with the normal procedure Agreed but using deadly force wasnt the right choice. The space between them was enough & the other dude clearly didnt had the gun & the taser was used already. If he grabbed the pepper spray (if the cop had pepper spray in first palce) then its the cops fault for not using it after the taser didnt work & how the hell didnt the taser work in first place? What kind of a shit $10 taser was this? This dude was skinny as fuck & should have fallen down by any good taster, just watch a few yt videos, even strong big guys cannot take a taser. (sure in some cases they can) > its not like he can continue with the normal procedure He couldnt thats right, but shooting him 7 days, even one in his back wasnt needed. One warn shot would have been enough or one shot to the leg (I know they get trained to shot at the upper body but still) IMHO this whole thing shouldnt have ended how it ended. Lets agree to disagree on some points. I guess we both can agree that the outcome was the best.
2017-09-23 05:26
Yes, it shouldnt have ended like this, i dont 100% agree with the police officers act but i dont doubt him either, im just baffled cause people are marking him as a murderer when hes just doing his job
2017-09-23 05:49
I see where u coming from man, i just disagree with your reasoning
2017-09-23 04:47
Future of Europe under the police state and multiculturalism.
2017-09-23 03:55
Highly unlikely. > multiculturalism. Sure that was always the case, the USA was built on that. > Future of Europe under the police state Good joke, german police killed 11 people last year & I bet the US killed more people just this week.
2017-09-23 05:10
you forgot to combine those 2 things. Or do west eu braindeads think there wont be multiculturalism under your immigration policy? Large sections of your new population will be unpredictable and will require NA type of policing soon. Otherwise there will be unpoliced ghettos
2017-09-23 06:08
Not gonna happen (:
2017-09-23 06:29
here in europe we have strict gun laws, not every retard can get a gun which automatically leads to lower crime rate
2017-09-23 15:30
The guy pulled a mag off his belt, the cop had no idea of what the guy had taken from him, idk where cops keep their tasers, but if the cop had his taser on that side of his body he probably thought that the guy grabbed the taser and was going to tase him, which is why he shot him, still seems a bit fucked tbh
2017-09-23 04:00
still no reason to shoot him 7 times lol
2017-09-23 04:03
shooting him once, or 7 times doesnt make a different, u realize that someone is still a threat even after melting a few bullets into them, im not saying in this case he was, but cops need to be ready to fire a lot bcuz bullets dont kill as fast as people think u saw it here, he was still standing around for a few seconds after getting shot multiple times, its not like in movies, where people just fly back after getting shot once or twice
2017-09-23 04:05
again, just look at the guy body language, do you think a pollice officer can`t tell when they are in real danger? it was not like that guy grabbed the magazine and was quickly vtrying to shot or do some hostile act. Pay attention to the video, the guy was hands down starring at the officer, that is murder
2017-09-23 04:08
#152
2017-09-23 04:09
just look at the suspect body language the moment the officer shot him, there was no real sign of threat in that momment, it was clearly unnecessary
2017-09-23 04:06
im not trying to make excuses, this was almost certainly unjustified, im just trying to give an explanation as to why this happened
2017-09-23 04:08
I see your point, I dont believe it`s a reasonable explanation
2017-09-23 04:11
its an explanation as to why it happened, not an explanation that justifies it
2017-09-23 04:36
Yes, but i dont believe it represent the thought process of why the cop killed the guy. I still think it was murder
2017-09-23 04:38
Cop was in no danger, he had the range and the gun... What was the kid gonna do to threaten him.
2017-09-23 04:17
ur fucking stupid, read what i said about how explaining isnt necessarily justifying
2017-09-23 04:37
Read the article maybe? They literally say the cop already used his taser, do you think a taser can be reloaded on the spot like that rofl? Does the cop have two guns? The most dangerous thing the kid could've had was pepper spray rofl...
2017-09-23 05:04
#147
 | 
Belarus Starvoid 
kid tried to grab cops gun > got shot, he signed his death sentence when he tried to do actions around cops belt where the gun hang cop did what he was supposed to do and what he was taught in the academy inb4 kids will cry out loud
2017-09-23 04:07
> kid tried to grab cops gun > got shot, He didnt get the gun, so yeah. > his death sentence when he tried to do actions around cops belt where the gun hang That shouldnt be the case in a 1st world country. > cop did what he was supposed to do and what he was taught in the academy The cop was at least 2m away, he could back off & wait, the guy didnt attack him or ran towards him with the stupid magazine. They get thought to murder people????? > inb4 kids will cry out loud Lets see what you will do when someone you love get killed by a dumb cop who doesnt know how to do his job. Deadly fucking force isnt always needed, 90% its not needed at all.
2017-09-23 04:42
#217
 | 
Belarus Starvoid 
k
2017-09-23 04:50
Out of arguments already? stupid loser.
2017-09-23 04:51
#224
 | 
Belarus Starvoid 
nope, just not willing to argue in 5 am btw y u heff to bi rud?
2017-09-23 04:58
expected from murica
2017-09-23 04:08
#158
 | 
France kennySsSsS 
wtf
2017-09-23 04:09
thats murder
2017-09-23 04:13
#192
Brazil nnz 
That's murder. Even if he had reason to shoot the guy, why the hell did he fire so many shots like that? Even if the guy didn't drop on the first one, no reason to keep firing like that.
2017-09-23 04:27
I always love these posts. Sure, some people get killed by police brutality or murder or whatever it is called but some actually deserve to get shot. Most of these videos are just couple of seconds long where the police officer is shooting, guess for no reason or just for fun he did it ayyy, so it looks like that the police officer is murdering someone. But when the boom about the video fades out no one cares anymore about the whole context of the shooting because most of the time it's well deserved and that's not spicey for the medias etc. Also, police officers most of the time know who do they deal with and if that person is dangerous obviously and can do any harm to people around or actually hurt the officer . At least in our country it works like that.
2017-09-23 04:39
I disagree. The US police is fucked up. I bet they killed more people this week than germany in the whole fucking last year (11 & only because they had to in selfdefense)
2017-09-23 04:40
+1
2017-09-23 05:02
#303
 | 
Greenland ninja_ 
+1000000 :)))))))))))
2017-09-23 12:33
+1
2017-09-23 04:58
> Also, police officers most of the time know who do they deal with and if that person is dangerous obviously and can do any harm to people around or actually hurt the officer . At least in our country it works like that. Your cops are well trained, like the german cops. At least 3 years of training. The US police only needs 6 months
2017-09-23 05:03
People who liked this also liked... Paul Blart: Mall Cop(2009) Goodfellas (1990) Se7en (1995)
2017-09-23 04:56
hey anyone know a good recipe for lasagna?
2017-09-23 05:20
Review of the shooting by a ex-cop: youtube.com/watch?v=3F3XrlTfgxY
2017-09-23 05:32
Review? LOL
2017-09-23 06:25
? LOL
2017-09-23 10:01
#276
 | 
Europe ZmajOli 
10/10 IGN
2017-09-23 10:17
this game is bugged af
2017-09-23 13:13
This is sad to see and the fact that on average in United States 4 people are being shot and killed by police daily is alarming.
2017-09-23 05:46
#270
 | 
Brazil tcesarsc 
I want more context to that, but judging only by this, I think the police didn't act according to the law and should be punished.
2017-09-23 06:25
#273
 | 
United Kingdom HarryBotter 
Just from the video it looks like murder
2017-09-23 10:02
In America the cops shoot first and ask questions later. When a cop kills someone in America they get a paid vacation until the trial is over. So if you want to take a trip with your family then just kill someone.
2017-09-23 10:18
#302
 | 
Greenland ninja_ 
N1 :))))))))))))
2017-09-23 12:32
lmao
2017-09-23 14:19
I just dont understand why he had to shoot. He couldve just knocked him the fuck out. I mean it only takes a couple of kicks to the face.
2017-09-23 10:20
USA USA USA FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM shit country lmaooooooo
2017-09-23 10:21
Cucks with guns shoot when a fly farts.
2017-09-23 10:59
but freedom????
2017-09-23 15:31
murder...
2017-09-23 11:09
Counter-Terrorist win!
2017-09-23 11:21
good job by cop. addict-shoot to kill,rapist-shoot to kill,pedo-shoot to kill,putin-shoot to kill and etc why should we provide to garbage like that-food ,jail ,medical care cost toooooo much..
2017-09-23 11:29
#287
 | 
Slovakia VladO.  
1 shot to the leg would be enough imo
2017-09-23 11:33
self defense. That dude grabbed the cops magazine (you can see it in his hand), and probably gonna try to steal the cops gun
2017-09-23 11:34
#290
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
kid was aking to die tbh, but thats an overkill right there
2017-09-23 11:49
#295
 | 
United Kingdom Beta8374 
2017-09-23 11:44
Deserved death.
2017-09-23 11:45
#298
 | 
CIS Dowa) 
100% murder what can u expect of murica
2017-09-23 11:56
+1
2017-09-23 19:55
#301
 | 
Greenland ninja_ 
i cancel my trip to USA i hate this shit country trump president lul cops kills people for no reason shoot the fucking leg you fucking retard cop. i hope the cop ends the same getting killed in the near future, fucking retard. and i hope north korea throws you a nuclear bomb and get rid of this shit country bye
2017-09-23 12:31
#304
 | 
Greenland ninja_ 
and also, if you are a retard us cop officer, why da fuck dont shoot 1 bullet ? or in the leg ????? why the fuck u need 128373 bullets to shoot ? to be safe that u killed him ? fucking retard. shoot 1-2 bullets in the leg u fucking retard, not in the man's chest!
2017-09-23 12:34
#335
 | 
United Kingdom HarryBotter 
+1
2017-09-23 14:41
+1
2017-09-23 15:31
+1
2017-09-23 19:54
wtf full mag on a guy who even looks unarmed, he even screams stop
2017-09-23 13:01
#310
 | 
Finland 2no2qr 
Can somebody please explain!? 1st what is he shooting with? I dont see blood spilling from the man, I dont see the impulse a bullet wouldve made, if he really get shot with a firearm he propably wouldnt still raise his hands, speak and dance around? Everyone saying the guy died and sounds like he got shot with a real weapon, but doesnt really look like it:PPP Please explain!
2017-09-23 13:24
do you know what it looks like when a person gets shot or are you going based on what you've seen in movies?
2017-09-23 13:29
You need to be more active to be able to create new forum topics.
2017-09-23 13:29
#315
 | 
Denmark SK2Strong 
A fucking COP with a gun, fight him in U.S? If u do be ready to die
2017-09-23 13:38
police are the real corrupted criminals in this world without police we would have more justice than with police
2017-09-23 13:48
#334
 | 
United Kingdom HarryBotter 
+1
2017-09-23 14:41
emo
2017-09-23 13:50
:O
2017-09-23 14:37
If you are dumb enough to fight the police in murica these days, you deserve to die.
2017-09-23 14:44
#339
NEO | 
Spain puig2233 
Obiously murder, the officer had already disengaged the victim, there was no thread of atack or stole the gun. You can clearly see that the oficcer shoots when he is in a save distance and the target not oposing any thread, instead it looks like he tries to flee the scene.
2017-09-23 14:50
Deserved. He stole a clip with bullets, so cop gave him some more bullets. What's the problem?
2017-09-23 15:03
#353
 | 
Kazakhstan pink_dildo 
+1
2017-09-23 16:08
What the fuck is up with police in US emptying a full fucking clip close range into someone?
2017-09-23 15:04
#355
 | 
Greenland ninja_ 
thats the way it is in US
2017-09-23 16:21
who the fuck cares. another junkie out of the streets /close.
2017-09-23 15:45
#352
 | 
Europe Vallon 
+1 You either obey what a person with a fucking gun tells you, or you die. Not rocket science. Natural selection at its finest here.
2017-09-23 15:51
#401
 | 
Europe Pl4yed 
Yeah that natural selection shit won't last when you're the one getting beat down or shot I guarantee you
2017-09-23 19:55
#403
 | 
Europe Vallon 
A. I wouldn't be in a situation where I have to deal with cops B. Even if I was, I would comply with what they tell me to do Try again.
2017-09-23 21:49
as brutal as it sounds you are most likely the closest to the truth.
2017-09-23 17:07
#354
 | 
Other cscrmn1 
Ask Philando... RIP.
2017-09-23 16:09
#359
 | 
United States _Twine22_ 
Lets see he had a knife in his hand and lunged when he was laying down at the officer... Don't be a dumbass and you won't get shot simple as that
2017-09-23 17:11
#363
 | 
Nepal meiscöck 
he had a magazine not a knife def gonna kill the police officer
2017-09-23 17:15
#368
 | 
United States _Twine22_ 
Thats even worse LOL. That means he has a gun lolll
2017-09-23 17:27
#369
 | 
Nepal meiscöck 
No... he stole the magazine from the police officers belt idk how you even manage to do that lul
2017-09-23 17:28
#370
 | 
United States _Twine22_ 
Lol wtf!?!??! Yeah thats crazy xD
2017-09-23 17:31
#361
 | 
Nepal meiscöck 
Never saw someone getting shot irl, looked weird wtf is he ded ?
2017-09-23 17:15
#362
 | 
United Kingdom Grenadr 
apaz
2017-09-23 17:15
#364
 | 
Nepal meiscöck 
like for real he dropped so weirdly and no blood around him after 6 bullets like in movies or games
2017-09-23 17:16
9mm bullets dont go through your body most of the time, thats why he didnt bleed instantly. you dont die right away unless you get shot in the head.
2017-09-23 17:41
#382
 | 
Nepal meiscöck 
oh ok thx
2017-09-23 18:58
#365
 | 
Other rss___ 
fucked up shit man.. hope that officer gets shot dead aswell soon
2017-09-23 17:16
+1
2017-09-23 19:54
Well the kid is a retard and should have known hes gonna get shot by American cops if he pulls that shit. Everyone who's seen NA Cops in action know that they are mentally strong.
2017-09-23 17:17
who gives a fuck if an officer shoots some crackhead that no one wants in this society anyway good job officer
2017-09-23 18:03
#376
rain | 
Syria Bruce U 
1 or 2 shoots might've been justified, not my opinion just saying, but 7... that's just retarded, he wanted to kill another human being, look at him smiling and shit.
2017-09-23 18:17
cops are the real cancer of this world used to get beaten every sunday just cuz i was going to a football game haha so many pigs so many corrupted assholes but also good cops but the majority is bad
2017-09-23 18:57
maybe in NA. EU cops are 99% nice guys.
2017-09-23 19:50
#383
 | 
United States Estayyybonnn 
ez read self defense....anyone else who thinks otherwise is stupid
2017-09-23 18:59
cop will probz walk away scot-free, that's murica for ya
2017-09-23 19:18
#387
SPUNJ | 
Australia basim 
Holy fuck he grabbed a magazine! but wait he has no gun ? :O Fuck better shoot him several times to be sure.
2017-09-23 19:19
"Was he strong enough to throw a bullet with deadly force?"
2017-09-24 03:16
typical america HAHAHa land of terror land of aids
2017-09-23 19:42
dat spray
2017-09-23 19:54
full eco dude gotta spray dat glock
2017-09-23 19:54
This cunt deserved for rekt honestly, no reason to shoot him like that tho. Seems overreaction
2017-09-24 02:41
so the situation is kid tries to get officers gun doesnt manage to gets shot people go crazy in other reality kid grabs officer gun shoots him and run the cop is then burried.. what did i miss ?
2017-09-24 03:52
some chromosomes
2017-09-24 04:04
If this was a black person all hell would break loose in that area and everyone would be crying "black lives matter". Just a white dude and nothing happens.
2017-09-24 17:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.