Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Gun control in Australia
Australia anxy 
Learn from us Americans, don't surrender your guns, it does nothing for your crime rate and gun crime i.imgur.com/n2tBa9j.jpg
2017-10-03 03:13
 | 
Australia basim 
why u making this thread in cs 1.6 forum
2017-10-03 03:21
yeah but australia has less gangs so you cant really compare it
2017-10-03 03:17
 | 
Australia basim 
Check out these guys : imgur.com/a/iOBfN Local gang in my area fucking dogs they don't do anything that bad from what I've heard but steal shit and kick people around.
2017-10-03 03:19
You cant compare the numbers but you can compare the significant decrease that happened after Australia got stricter gun control laws in 1997. It has actaully gotten better there. While at the same time in the US they haven't done anything basically and the firearms related deaths are higher than ever
2017-10-03 03:28
Mate we have fucking so many gangs and shit doing drugs we have shit tuns of bikes as well who make and transfer drugs to other countries mate were fucked but they at least don't have guns just lots and lots of drugs
2017-10-03 03:29
AMD | 
Brazil wBB 
Gun control doesn't work
2017-10-03 03:17
+1 banning guns doesnt do anything to stop the CRIMINALS...the people who break the laws..why would they care about the laws because all they do is go against them. This is why the idea of very strict gun control is flawed and arises in the heat of the moment with angry people not being rationale (after mass shootings).
2017-10-03 03:18
 | 
Australia Not_One 
Australia doesn't have very strict gun control? It's quite easy to own a gun here so long as you don't have a mental illness. Also the most useful graph OP provided did in fact show a decline in homicide rates with guns after the implementation of the gun control laws. Obviously you're trying to get attention but others who visit this thread might not be
2017-10-03 03:26
Australia anxy 
m8, an airsoft gun is the same restricted classification as a real gun, certain types of calibres are illegal, so is the magazine capacity and fire rate
2017-10-03 03:24
i never said aussie had strict gun control....where are you getting this? I did not mention your country at all, but was speaking my point on gun control. I am very uninformed on Australian policies when it comes to gun control (or really anything at that matter...why would i be?)
2017-10-03 03:27
gun control only benefits criminals they're still getting their guns, since they don't give a fuck about law, and honest and hard working people will be easier targets who can't defend themselves gun control only raises the crime rate
2017-10-03 03:25
The gun laws here dont do anything for Crime, Criminals will always exist in all countries, but it does stop kids/normal people from buying ridiculously overpowered rifles for no reason, which in turn stops massacres.
2017-10-03 03:26
This.
2017-10-03 03:28
exactly...no use in putting over excessive laws on gun control because criminals break the laws...that what a criminal is..why would these stricter measures stop them if they dont respect authority. But on the other hand making sure people who buy guns are mature enough to handle it and putting restrictions on gun (such as banning full auto rifles) are necessary because...well...there is really no use in buying a full auto rifle.
2017-10-03 03:30
Australia anxy 
Tell that to Nice, that truck killed more people than the Las Vegas gunman
2017-10-03 03:31
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.