Thread has been deleted
Last comment
KNG stand in for SK?
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Advantages: -The guy has no team. -He knows how to rifle and awp better than any available brazilian. -He has Major experience after being runner up on krakow. -Huge chance of IMT twins not being bought out before the major, so no Villa-Mix -No strings attached. Work-for-hire... win major then kick. Disadvantages: -His toxic personality -His lack of self control on social media -His persona is bad publicity for any org, except it would be temporary
2017-10-19 18:27
he is in the majoe bro...
2017-10-19 18:27
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Wont he be playing the major only if someone buy the twins out of Immortals? What if nobody wants to pay the price?
2017-10-19 18:34
probably echo fox will buy them
2017-10-19 18:35
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
that's why I wrote the thread... If Echo fox doesn't manage to buy them before the major, KNG = stand-in is a possibility.
maybe fnx his contract ends in december
2017-10-19 18:37
They dont need an org to be in major dude. They arent going to take away their major spot because of not having an organization behind them...
2017-10-19 18:39
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Oh really? I didn't know this, thanks! But can the twins play a major even if they are still benched in a team? Because the problem is not only an org accepting them, but them being free of immortals org as well... and KNG is the only one of Villa-Mix who is free, no teams attached, because he was kicked out of IMT
2017-10-19 18:43
The exception has been made for them (hen1, kng, lucas1) to keep their major spot and not imt. I would believe that being benched and playing on their own is actually preferable to having an org pick them up because if echo fox wants them, they have to buy out their contracts to do so. Ultimately it is wise for echo fox, if they are looking for a team and it is not just a myth, to wait and see their performance as a team at the major. If they do well, sign them when their contracts with imt is done.
2017-10-19 18:48
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Oh I see... ty! It's strange how three players still inside an org can separately play and possibly win a thousand dollar major prize and keep it to themselves instead of the org.
2017-10-19 18:55
Yeah, but it would be the most petty thing ever for Noah to say it is against their contract to do so and legally bind them out of this. Eleague would also have a huge problem with it because it would mean that 9 teams have to qualify for the major. It would mess up their entire qualification process. So IMT are sort of forced into allowing it, even if they could stop them from playing, since eleague did not side with the org keeping their legendary spot.
2017-10-19 19:01
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Now Noah said that the price is one million for the trio to be bought out of immortals. Do you still think the villa-mix group could still play even though Noah is setting prices for them?
2017-11-04 02:51
fer | 
Brazil raoGOD 
''Disadvantages: -His toxic personality -His lack of self control on social media -His persona is bad publicity for any org, except it would be temporary'' You know him personally? lol
2017-10-19 18:29
If anything that would help less. He, like us, is a person that views things from the outside, and he's contemplating how his negatively viewed self would damage the team and org. Someone who knew him personally wouldn't even be able to do that.
2017-10-19 18:34
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
This was very phillosophical... But IMO he would indeed risk joining for a chance of winning the major... if SK and the players have no problem with his public self, then whatever. He already knows that he has no chance of being a definite member of SK for at least a couple years while the dust settles, so he doesn't have to worry too much about keeping the relations good and the door open.
2017-10-19 18:40
fer | 
Brazil raoGOD 
tbh i dont think this felps and boltz thing is going to happen. Fallen said they dont kick people just because they are performing bad (TACO would have been gone along time ago) and felps isnt the type of person to pick fights with any one or even be toxic. (FNX got kicked from SK and IMT meaning something was wrong with him and not his gameplay) Plus why would SK risk to have a stand in right that the major is around the corner? Would be stupidity to get rid of felps and add boltz
2017-10-19 19:00
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
So apparently you were wrong... the felps and bolts thing will happen, not because of a kick, but because felps decided to leave. I'm not sure if Felps will agree to play on the major seeing the success that the team had with Bolts, and even though Bolts can't play with SK on the Major, if Felps decide not to, they will have to find someone else.
2017-11-04 02:50
Brazil Laan 
u mad? '-'
2017-10-19 18:31
BR worst country
2017-10-19 18:54
BR worst football team Neymar overrated
2017-10-19 18:54
fnx | 
Brazil rafsz 
are u mad just cuz EUA/NA sucks at all esports? and football too haha
2017-10-19 19:06
 | 
Argentina MauricioMacri 
shut up monkey
2017-10-19 19:01
He'll be playing the major dude..
2017-10-19 18:32
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Wont he be playing the major only if someone buy the twins out of Immortals? What if nobody wants to pay the price?
2017-10-19 18:33
According to the players they were already in talks with teams regarding this issue. I think that they wouldn't have made it public if they didn't have anything already set up. And even if they are not in talks with any org at the moment, offers will definitely come. Free major spot for an org? Money talks my friend.
2017-10-19 18:37
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
yeah... maybe you are right. But at the same time I consider some stuff, for example, I see the villa-mix team as a bunch of hot-headed kids who are desperate to show the world that they are the next big-thing. So it's not too far fetched to imagine them talking things (like having set the team) before anything is certain, only to improve their morale on the scene and to show that they are not undesirable. The main question is how much and how fast can the twins be bought out of Immortals. Maybe they are indeed talking with Echo Fox, but IMT's Noah is decided to make their lives hard and will keep increasing the price until the major spot is worthless. Who knows...
2017-10-19 18:48
As far as I know he can't change contract terms without the players' signature. Like, he can't simply increase their buyout prices willingly just because he wants to ''make their lives hard''. Both parts have to come to an agreement for that to happen, it's basically a contract renewal. Fnx's contract with Immortals ends in December and he'll be free, for what I've heard. The twins that are the problem here. After the major they renewed their contracts with Immortals, so maybe Immortals increased their buyout fee then. But they can't change it without the players agreeing on that as well. As for them being hot-headead kids, I don't think so. They're all experienced players. Needless to say that Fnx has been around since 2003 and he's one of the most experienced players that are still active to this day. Bruno "Bit" was part of the famous MiBr lineup that along with Fnx won the ESWC in 2006. kNg has also been around since the 1.6 times, he didn't have the success that fnx and Bit had, but he has the experience. And the twins they are also around for a while. They used to play 1.6, then they went to Crossfire and when CS:GO came out they were already playing in a pro team, alongside Fallen, Boltz and Steel... So they don't really to prove that they are the next big-thing, they are already well-known in the pro scene.
2017-10-19 19:52
I'll play for them
2017-10-19 18:32
if the fucker noah dont release the trio, im sure we will see kNgV or lucas
nah he'll come too late because he have to party before first match at major
2017-10-19 18:44
fallen would never allow him to play in his team
2017-10-19 19:02
ok
2017-10-19 19:03
 | 
Spain KetKit_ 
bit kng lucas1 hen1 and fnx has a free spot on major so kng wont be avaible to play with sk
2017-10-19 19:03
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Boltz will replace Felps. FalleN wouldn't allow him either.
2017-10-19 19:04
 | 
Nepal Arkhangels 
Still relevant, now that the trio have 1million price to be bought out. According to JustBitsy they could play the major even while still being contracted to Immortals. Is that correct?
2017-11-04 02:44
villamix is already happening, they'll play the major
2017-11-04 02:46
 | 
Spain TERM1NAT0R 
FalleN doesnt want no hung over player
2017-11-04 02:46
"-His toxic personality" Where is this coming from? couple tweets?
2017-11-04 02:50
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.