Thread has been deleted
Last comment
MESSAGE TO HLTV
 | 
Germany willynaessens 
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand HLTV. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also most users' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The users of HLTV understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike HLTV truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in HLTV’s existential catchphrase “I aren't think that,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jonathan E’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have an HLTV tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
2017-10-21 02:51
 | 
United States noobhead 
tl;dr
2017-10-21 02:52
new to hltv?
2017-10-21 03:18
 | 
United States noobhead 
yeah im new problem?
2017-10-21 05:43
yes u are acting like a new fag by posting 100 threads a day
2017-10-21 06:39
2017-10-21 02:59
Norway usc 
DIDN'T READ LOL
2017-10-21 02:53
it's a copypasta you total fuckwit
2017-10-21 04:04
Norway usc 
WOW really I didn't know that
2017-10-21 11:18
REAL | 
Norway dufFstAr 
+1 Approved* #StickY #Fingaz. HLTV is deep! Miip
2017-10-21 02:54
I arent think that.
2017-10-21 02:56
REAL | 
Norway dufFstAr 
So your'e basically saying that if _Think aren't that_ that wouldn't be?
2017-10-21 02:57
That's a fantastic question to let me further elaborate my statement above. My answer to your question would be yes.
2017-10-21 04:01
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand HLTV. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also most users' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The users of HLTV understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike HLTV truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in HLTV’s existential catchphrase “I aren't think that,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jonathan E’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have an HLTV tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
2017-10-21 03:04
pickle hltv
2017-10-21 03:05
Kek. Not bad, fa-kys
2017-10-21 03:10
PICKLE HLTV!!!
2017-10-21 03:37
 | 
United Kingdom Moon0204 
And yes, by the way, he DO have an HLTV tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
2017-10-21 03:42
Thread approved by HLTV administrator TheNorthIsHere.
2017-10-21 04:04
 | 
Finland Slyp3 
2017-10-21 04:06
Lol. Great fucking post mi amigo
2017-10-21 04:08
+1 beside leftist users
2017-10-21 06:43
 | 
Germany willynaessens 
prove it or ill kill you
2017-10-21 14:43
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.