Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Grill help [+21]
Jordan iDRINCCsauce 
okay grill answered now wot?
2017-10-23 19:04
shit, accidentaly put cs 1.6 meant to put off topic
2017-10-23 19:05
Hello, here speaks doctor Olof Augustus, I'm a doctor in a psychical clinic near the old swedish cathedral in Malmö. We are very experienced team that works on psychical problems that people have. Everyone around the world is visiting our clinic as we have the best opinions and ratings in the world. We helped a lot of drug-addicted stars to start their life from new line. You might not heard about me our neither the clinic but it's okay since we are silent heroes of people. You might be very interested in what I do on HLTV so lately instead of helping people in the clinic? Well, one of our pacient, called Jonty, very ill person, broke up from our clinic screaming and shouting something about pride and happienes. That's mostly 2 years since this old man with alzheimer runned out from us. He got caughted several times acting someone he isn't like he tried to be gentle or something like this but in real life he is a dirty old grandpa without theets... That's why he communicate mostly only through internet sites, exactly like HLTV, since mostly of 99% users here are using fake identifies. He is feeling free to spam your site with so called "bullshit". If anyone of you saw this guy in any thread or on the street somewhere on the world, call us please or tell this old man to stop and come back where he is supposed to be. Best wishes, dr Olof Augustus Our internet site: skane.se/en/Health-care/seeking-healtcar.. private contact: 044 309 30 00 region@skane.se
2017-10-23 19:05
Hello, here speaks doctor Olof Augustus, I'm a doctor in a psychical clinic near the old swedish cathedral in Malmö. We are very experienced team that works on psychical problems that people have. Everyone around the world is visiting our clinic as we have the best opinions and ratings in the world. We helped a lot of drug-addicted stars to start their life from new line. You might not heard about me our neither the clinic but it's okay since we are silent heroes of people. You might be very interested in what I do on HLTV so lately instead of helping people in the clinic? Well, one of our pacient, called Jonty, very ill person, broke up from our clinic screaming and shouting something about pride and happienes. That's mostly 2 years since this old man with alzheimer runned out from us. He got caughted several times acting someone he isn't like he tried to be gentle or something like this but in real life he is a dirty old grandpa without theets... That's why he communicate mostly only through internet sites, exactly like HLTV, since mostly of 99% users here are using fake identifies. He is feeling free to spam your site with so called "bullshit". If anyone of you saw this guy in any thread or on the street somewhere on the world, call us please or tell this old man to stop and come back where he is supposed to be. Best wishes, dr Olof Augustus Our internet site: skane.se/en/Health-care/seeking-healtcar.. private contact: 044 309 30 00 region@skane.se
2017-10-23 19:06
 | 
Pakistan Hassanmushtaq 
2017-10-23 19:08
 | 
Germany lawlig 
2017-10-23 19:24
2017-10-23 19:26
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.