Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Happy ScreaM RPK vs apEX NBK Boddy
Turkey SerDeam 
I prefer Happy, ScreaM and RPK play alongside KennyS and shox.
2017-11-24 09:56
Nah, only nV member on G2 level is RPK
2017-11-24 09:59
 | 
African Union mQnkey666 
the ''level'' of g2 is only due to kennys LOL they FUCKING say on a hltv interview that they dont fucking have strat and structure. G2 is garbage envyus will be much better than the actual g2 if they were playing with kennyS instead of sixer/xms/scream.
2017-11-24 10:06
Yeah - sixer +KennyS would be a decent move I guess
2017-11-24 12:04
+111
2017-11-24 12:36
+1 Turk
2017-11-24 10:01
That would be a true french superteam
2017-11-24 10:03
 | 
Poland raaVz 
Happy>Shox RPK>NBK ScreaM>Bodyy kENNYs>Sixer ApEx>XMS S U P E R T E A M ScreaM - 2nd Entry RpK - Support ApEx - Entry Happy - IGL/Lurker KennyS - AwPer
2017-11-24 10:07
kioShiMa | 
France Eter49 
Shox is A GOD
2017-11-24 10:09
There's some potential there, k1o instead of scream could be nice too but I don't know if he would be motivated to play in France again
2017-11-24 12:06
RpK support? RpK is a much better entry fragger than Apex, one of the only entry fraggers in entire CS Go scene who carry his team almost every single game, consistent player and strong CT play who can clutch and anchor.
2017-11-24 12:12
G2's issues arent the players though, except maybe in the case of bodyy. Its literally just Shox being an absolute dogshit IGL that can't make the simple call of full-saving 1 round instead of force buying. G2 on buyrounds aren't actually that bad, just playing off firepower alone they're normally able to pick up a few round wins and make their games pretty close. Imagine if they had more full buy rounds, and less force buys that consistently break their economy and leave players like kenny without an AWP. A player shuffle won't really make either team better. Happy's equally as bad at consistently force-buying (Which is 100% G2's #1 problem), and nobody on G2 wants to play under him anyway so it'd just cause immediate issues amongst the players. The only thing thats going to fix this G2 lineup is the overall removal of force-buying when on low money ;)
2017-11-24 12:13
The real issue is none of their players are consistent other than kennyS, it's really hard to play the style of CS G2 is playing when no one is consistent, they really need someone like RpK.
2017-11-24 12:18
Thing is, As Happy pointed out in a recent interview, RpK struggled a lot within Envy while they were playing loose and without structure, which is exactly how he would be playing on G2 while they're still playing under Shox leadership. Even looking back to last years version of G2 with RpK, upon the kick of Ex6TenZ he dropped off massively. The absolute peak of RpK's career in CS:GO so far has been under Ex6's extremely structured leadership. As much as RpK is playing well enough to play on G2 right now, its unclear if he'd remain playing that well if the switch actually happened Source of Happy interview: hltv.org/news/22069/happy-this-team-is-d..
2017-11-24 12:21
Happy literally doesn't know shit, even worse IGL than shox or karrigan, a true igl that has literally no structure, tactics, strats or any idea of playing CS other than just camping like a shitter noob while his team is doing most retarded aggressive pushes with force ups literally don't give a flying fuck about anything he says about CS and still can't figure out how the French scene hasn't given him the same treatment as exgtenz and let him hang with the shitters online. Happy should never talk about CS in any regard he has literally no clue about how team work and tactics work, he doesn't study opponent's, he can't read the game or anything else you can see from every team he's ever IGL'd for who all go to shit anyway because the pressure his shit style puts on the other 4 players never works out long term and his personal baiting style was never that effective because he's bad at it not because it's a style that can't work. Happy sounds like a salty retard in that interview btw, G2 threw him to the trash because he's full of himself and full deluded, I rather play with shox and be inconsistent but still win events here and there and be competitive than be with Happy and literally spend the entire year not doing shit all and not even being slightly competitive in tier 1 CS. 2016 was the end of Happy being in the bigger French team went the entire year not accomplishing a single thing, Shox with G2 RpK & ScreaM with a worse roster looked 100x better than EnvyUS in 2016 with Happy.
2017-11-24 12:31
Oh i agree 100% that Happy is no good whatsoever either. He has all the downsides of Shox's leadership but with the added addition of the hardcore baiting and forcing his team to play 4v5 most rounds so that he can come in right at the end and take 1 or 2 kills against off-guard opponents and pad his stats. He has no place in Tier 1 Counter Strike and hasnt since the Kioshima kick. However, as for his single statement about RpK thriving under structure, I must agree entirely. Its shown throughout his entire career in CS:GO, mostly under Ex6 as i said earlier. Happy may not be capable of creating a fully structured team, but i don't doubt he's at-least tried to implement some simple shit into nV's playstyle, which has improved RpK. Another big thing is that RpK apparently has practically every spot that he wants and is basically being fed the role of Superstar, which once again he wouldnt be given on G2. Its one thing for him to be the Star-player on a shit-heap like nV, but on a team like G2 he would be best utilized as that consistent middle man while players like kenny and Shox would be your superstars. tl;dr: RpK good, but doesn't solve G2's issues atleast until they find some half-decent leadership
2017-11-24 12:35
RpK does solve G2's issues they already have all the firepower they need, all they need now is a consistent player to help kennyS out which they do not have and RpK is that player. If you look into all the successful French lineup in this game (success as lineups that won majors and big events) they had no strats/tactics so we know right off the bat they don't need an IGL to be successful never did and never will. Also RpK does not strive under structure he was actually a shit bot player when he was playing under exgtenz in CS Go, only 2016 onward has he put in the dedication to this game and gotten better and since then his only IGLs while he's been good in CS Go were Shox in 2016 and Happy 2017 to IGLs that give the team no structure at all and have no tactics or strats at all and this is when he's putting in his best performances so right there disproves your point. Anyway these are all just opinions at the end of the day and I respect yours as well and how you actually discuss the topic instead of going straight to insults or trying to talk shit like 99% of this forum does cheers m8.
2017-11-25 21:00
shox needs to take his head out of his arse and let a real IGL work while his peanut brain just frags away
2017-11-24 12:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.