Really Jonty? You are supposed to be a smart guy, come on... Parkinson at the Age of 20? You know the chances of that?
I know you are trying to defend him with every excuse you can, because of course it wasn't proven yet, i don't know if it will ever be. So you as a righteous guy as you are has to stay at his side, even knowing it looks really fishy as fuck, and even knowing your excuses are lame as fuck.
I know you think as a smart, logical and rational person that to believe in something you have to have proof. But to be a smart and rational person you also have to question everything, doubt yourself, look for evidence and build your case. In this particular one We have more evidence against him than in favor of him. It's not proof, it may be impossible to prove. But evidence is evidence, and those are some hard ones.
1. Shakes his aim while spraying and while consecutive shooting with pistols.
2. It looks mechanical, doesn't look like a persons movement, try to mimic that in game and you will understand.
3. No other pro does that, it can't be good, so why does he?
4. It's impossible to control your spray by shaking your crosshair, if you play the game or even watch it you will know. Watch the best pro sprayers, or try to make your spray straight in game, you will see the exact movement you have to do to make a good spray.
5. He does that even before digntas, what means before he became a pro.
6. He doesn't always shake his crosshair, what makes it even more suspicious. If it's his style why there's games he doesn't do that, and there are games he does?
7. Lately he hasn't been doing that, and has been underperforming, is that really a coincidence?