Thread has been deleted
Last comment
What do you think about this? Over the top or a good push to end oppression towards women and for a more progressive society?
2017-12-07 21:23
Dezca | 
Canada PyroOOF 
It's over the top somewhat. Ending oppression towards women in a Western society is a really poor thing to say because they are hardly oppressed. There's more women graduating, getting higher grades, in many job fields they've favored over men 2-1, and they can cripple a mans life with any sexual harassment claim. It is obviously a good thing for people who have experienced things like this to come out, but when it's this many I begin to question how serious these are, and how many are somewhat fabricating the story a bit just to make the situation worse. Especially since several of the men accused have denied the claims or have said the claims were exaggerated, and those men should not be ignored either. In actuality the fight for oppression should take place in countries where women are actually oppressed, not in America where they have all the freedom they want.
2017-12-07 21:28
I think this is a pretty healthy perspective you have taken, I feel like it started out as quite a noble thing but progressed into a complete witch-hunt
2017-12-07 21:33
over the top
2017-12-07 21:34
STYKO | 
Sweden bbq2213 
both yay and nay. because: raping women (and men) is wrong, and should not be accepter. but things like cat calling and someone grabbing your ass... a few years back that could be seen as a compliment you know. i think its all about intentions, i dont think its necessarily an evil act. it can be, but it doesnt have to be and it makes women more insecure etc, like before a man and woman could go back after party and sexing, you know just going with the flow, but now its like the man needs to ask the woman to sign a contract to sex her, otherwise its rape see my point? but still i think its all about respect and intentions. some people grab your ass because they look down at you, as if youre property, but for some its their way to show appreciation. no need to get all PTSD from it you know
2017-12-07 21:41
 | 
Germany H4stur 
I respect women
2017-12-07 21:43
 | 
Russia PapaObama 
ok
2017-12-07 21:45
having a speech about this tomorrow in class actually lmao, writing the speech the night before im smart
2017-12-07 21:48
STYKO | 
Sweden bbq2213 
the last speech i held i wrote while my classmates were having their presentations, went pretty well lmao uni btw u gonna be well prepared son
2017-12-07 21:59
ahahaha nice on xDDD im afraid my text is too feminist tho, I said we should respect and honour the women that was affected in me too. Teacher wants us too, but I guess that aint wrong to do
2017-12-07 23:27
this shitty trend is over anyway
2017-12-07 23:28
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.