Brazil has only one good team (We havent seen the Villa Mix team yet so we can't conclude) which is why they are 3.
Denmark above Brazil? Is this average, or...?
of all time:
Am I the only one seeing these kids post sht like this since 2008 here? Grow up.
In terms of major wins:
hahahahahahaha POLAND have only one tier 2 team top5 cs country
brazil - one tier1 team. zero tier2/3 teams
france - g2,envy,Aaa(zywoos team),ldlc
poland - vp,ago,kinguin,pride ?
Currently in this order
Brazil zil zil
1. brazil (tier 1: fnx, fallen, cold, fer, felps, boltz, taco, kng, hen and lucas1) tier 2(steel, maluk3, yel, chelo and among others)
1. Denmark (Astralis, North, Heroic)
2. Brazil (SK, Ex-Immortals, LG)
3. France (G2, EnVyUs)
4. Sweden (Ninjas in Pyjamas, Fnatic)
5. America (Liquid, Cloud 9, Misfits)
1. Sweden (Ninjas in Pyjamas, Fnatic)
2. Brazil (LG, SK Gaming, Immortals)
3. France (EnVyUs, LDLC)
4. Denmark (Astralis, TSM, Dignitas, CPH Wolves)
5. North America (Liquid, Cloud 9, iBUYPOWER)
Counting majors as most important, then top placings in tournaments consistently & events won, then number of tier 1-2 teams.
Probably isn't perfect cause it's just from memory and rough, if I were to do it properly I'd have r to look at all the placings, stats and titles.
No Poland. Atm its only tier 3 teams
1 . TURKEY
5. CIS/NA together
In all version?Historically or atm?
All time CSGO
All of 2017
if your talking about this year, i agree.
If it's in CSGO history I would put Sweden in front of Brazil and Denmark,
if it's in all of CS history I would have : 1. Sweden 2. Denmark 3. Poland 4. CIS 5. France
Of all time:
I think USA is better than Poland. So I agree 4/5
I can't say which is the best, but Denmark, Sweden and Brazil are the top 3, both have at least 2 great teams, make sense say that Denmark is first, they have 2 in top10, but this end of year both are in "bad moment", and now 100T was coming and if they make a good show in the major and another great tournmentes, will put brazil in first, at least actualy, historucally, i think Sweden is first.
All time, CSGO only
1. Sweden - Obviously 1st, but I don't know for how long
2. Brazil - More regular titles and majors than both Denmark and France (And it's not about SK only. Let's not forget Immortals lifted 3 trophies in 2016),
3. France - 2 majors, top players and lots of lesser titles (less than brazil, but more than denmark),
4. Denmark - Lots of good players, always have at least 1 tier 1 team and lots of tier 2, but lacks of achievements compared to the first 3.
5. CIS/Poland - I don't know which one I would choose for this spot. Both have 1 major, and a few titles. I think Poland has and edge for achieving the same level with a much smaller scene.
All time CSGO:
it's suppose to go