Hey guys, since it is Christmas I wish you all happy holidays and nice evenings with your family and friends
I also would like to ask those of you who are experienced with crypto currency trading.
- I have money in my bank account right now, and want to buy some coins, can you explain what I have to do?
I dont have any e-wallet or anything, just money I saved up in bank account
on google its always smart ass websites explaining as if I am expert in this
I like when people on HLTV explain things, many are highly intelligent in Bill Gates style, they find easy interpretations on complicated things
* Buy bitcoins from CoinBase with ur cc
* Pick your coin here coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ and click on exchanges to see which sites trades your selected coin
* Transfer ur bitcoins from coinbase to the exchange
* Buy from the exchange
* Transfer to the coin's wallet (u can have it in exchange if it's just short term, for long term u should send them to ur own wallet as u don't technically own the coins when having in exchange)
nop there are often lite versions, i'm not too familiar with many wallets though. if you're just gonna hold you can uninstall the wallet, as long as you save .dat file and your private keys. don't think space will be a problem