Thread has been deleted
Last comment
ECS final
 | 
Sweden VeryNotOnTheListGuy 
Why are you complaining. Mouz is clearly the 2nd best team in this tournament. This is the best possible grand-final from all these teams. Also, its a very nice grand-final, since we have two international teams in finals in tier1 tournament. AFAIK this never happened before. Going to be very interesting.
2017-12-17 21:45
 | 
Turkey Mustafa- 
no stage boring tournament
2017-12-17 21:45
keeep complain ..
2017-12-17 21:46
You watch proffesional games to look at the crowd or at cs? *facepalm*
 | 
Turkey Mustafa- 
yeah people watching football just for viewers *facepalm* crowd is everything in a show
2017-12-17 21:49
 | 
Portugal SidneiGama4 
+1
2017-12-17 21:51
sadly its not a show but a match, there is nowhere said there has to be a crowd. if you dont like it, you dont need to watch it. btw this was the most retarded complaint i have seen so far, can you please no longer respond to my threads, you dont seem to be very smart and I have no interest in arguing with you in front of people.
2017-12-17 21:53
sadly its not a show but a match, there is nowhere said there has to be a crowd. if you dont like it, you dont need to watch it. btw this was the most retarded complaint i have seen so far, can you please no longer respond to my threads, you dont seem to be very smart and I have no interest in arguing with you in front of people.
crowd and atmosphere is important for most of the csgo fans. If you haven't watched thousands of csgo matches, you might still get excited by a tournament run in a hotel, but most of the long time csgo fans won't.
2017-12-17 21:55
if you are trying to imply that Im new to cs, you are wrong :) Also, the production is very nice, keeping you entertained enough, you have the faceit drops too. Enough to keep you entertained. I think its pretty much different than what you say. If you are a long time csgo fan, quality cs is the only thing you should care about and should be enough to entertain you, dont need a crowd to keep you watching or make it more entertaining. In the end, you are there for the match, to see how the pros play, to learn from them or as I said, just enjoy quality cs.
2017-12-17 21:58
let me copy my comment from somewhere: i've been watching every top and not so top cs match for 5 years and I've seen everything, every top play, every tactic. So I do care about prestigeous events with huge crowds cause it feels fresh and really live. These kinds of events also bring another type of playstyle to the teams, a lot of times players go for more risky, wild, maybe not so smart plays, but often more unusual and crazy. While playing in chill hotel, everything seems to be like in an online game, which i've seen THOUSANDS of :)
2017-12-17 22:00
how could you see every tactic, every top play, when players get constantly better, there are new tactics, maps get reworks... you are talking shit right now. im sorry
2017-12-17 22:03
new tactics, maps get reworks. no most of the time its just default after default, and most of the tactics aren't even exciting to watch, its only a tactic after you've seen and/or used a lot of them. You clearly haven't watched other sports too much. How can you watch a champions league final with empty stadium? I personally would be half as excited as I would be during the proper CL final. If the simplest headshot meets the applause, it makes it 10x more interesting. If you don't agree with it, you just dont care about these things, you are a different type man simply put.
2017-12-17 22:07
oh cmon, you are completly talking shit right now, you dont believe your own words too, you just want to save yourself right now. SK is the perfect example, they came with insane strats no one ever saw, with their perfect game reading, they brought a level of cs that no one ever saw before.
2017-12-17 22:08
you didnt respond to my arguments
2017-12-17 22:09
i did. you didnt see everything since cs scene constantly evolves. its not only defaults, ur talking nonsense
2017-12-17 22:41
you are talking nonsense. Dont tell me that you watch pro matches just to see that 1 FRESH super new tactic. Fking bs :) Tell me, why do hundreds of thousands people go to live events? They could just sit at home and see that footbal match on tv, but no, they go to the stadium. Why do people go to see their favourite musicians perform live? They could just listen them on yt. Why do csgo fans go to big arena events, just like i was few times in spodek and it was amazing. Why? Because you share the same emotions with other people, this is the essence. And you can't deny that with your tactics and "chill events" arguments. If there's a big event in a big arena, no matter if you are watching this at home or live in the arena, you share the same emotions, you hear when other people think and like the game same as you do, this is how humans interract. Another example: imagine legendary coldzera 4k happened in a Major hosted in a hotel. 3k upvotes? But it happened in the huge arena where crowd went ham and i jumped out of my chair watching this. How many upvotes? 10k? 20k? Not even comparable. I'm not saying that i'm experiencing some kind of extasy while watching big arena tournaments, but it certainly feels like something different. huh, why did i waste so much time for writing this...
2017-12-18 12:38
 | 
Ukraine CISfan[Guy] 
Would u like to see world cup final on a shit field without viewers?
2017-12-17 22:11
i would not like to see world cup final even if they paid me to watch it, so i cant say if yes or no :)
2017-12-17 22:41
 | 
Ukraine CISfan[Guy] 
This message was to a kebab guy
2017-12-17 23:00
 | 
Israel Encryp7eD 
that's one of the reasons why LAN matches are superior to online games
yeah, cuz very first lans had thousand people there, right? The goal of LANs was never to have crowd, just to have players together in one place and mainly prevent cheating, also create a new experience for the players, add some competitivnes. as I said, there is nowhere said that crowd is a must-be and its not a good tournament without it.
2017-12-17 21:55
 | 
Israel Encryp7eD 
im not talking about massive amounts of people, but about the fact that everything is about people
2017-12-17 21:57
I ahve one question. Are all the commentators and staff Cokeheads and drunks? There are children watching, it's not good at all! Sheers! and Bumps!
 | 
Europe SadPuppet 
mom
2017-12-17 21:47
Yes, they drink, but they are deffinitely not drunk. Its just for a good mood. since when being funny and entertaining = cokeheads and drunks?
2017-12-17 21:48
Did you see that commentator to the right? he was WASTED! I can tell you this, i have been around alot of Cokeheads. And if i want fun and entertaining i go watch some other idiots. This is serious, it's allowed to be a little proffesionell, and not a total idiot
if you get ENTERTAINED by the humour of casters and dont care that they are not focusing that much on the gameplay and tension, dont even start the discussion. Sometimes casters are funny, but the fact that an event is run in a "CHILL AND FUN ATMOSPHERE :DDddddd" doesn't mean that it's automatically funny and exciting to watch for everyone :)
2017-12-17 21:58
What the fuck are you talking about?
2017-12-17 22:19
im with you mate, chill :D i responded to rez, take a look again
2017-12-17 22:20
fuck im stoopid
2017-12-17 22:22
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic Puget 
as a fan of the only relevant czech player on international scene I like this final, even though astralis won but faze being in final is pretty predictable, hoped for some upset lol
2017-12-17 21:48
 | 
Europe trey_ 
+1
2017-12-17 22:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.