well, i had 31 and sold 30 cause imo the price will fall, but idk, its risky imo, they could be worth 100€ in 1 year or only 1,50€, who knows
sell 10 now and keep 7 or so
I dont think it's a good long term invesment, afterall tyloo will auto qualify next minor anyways
Reasonably speaking.. you'd think they would rise because people will use them on guns etc. limited ammount over time.. but they could be less interested so might drop.
Sell 90% of your Tyloo stickers now, due to the highly inflated price.. Keep the 10%. If Tyloo manages to qualify for next major, we will see another set of Tyloo stickers, which means that yours, from the 2018 boston, wont be worth the same, as they are now. I would sell 90% now, keep 10% and then sell those 10% like 1-2 weeks before the major after boston.
Wait a few days, because the price is still rising.
some1 posted on hltv that 1 guy had 400 stickers and asked should he buy some :D
its a simple question if you look at it from an mathematicall point of view...
you did an investment, was the investment so big that you cant afford it to crash? if the answer to this is yes, then simply sell it now, and take some loss... but atleast you minimize your loss...
if NO, then wait, if the investment does not impact you, always go for the big money.. you dont get rich fast, patiance always pays off.. as long as you can afford it to fail :)
Since there gonna be 24 teams now on majors and tyloo gonna pass it next time i would sell it now
they'll qualify for the next major so the prices will go down, probably even sooner than that. I sold mine immediately, I kind of regret it now, but definetly don't keep it for that long (imo)
Just sell them now maybe they will drop iff tyloo qualify for next major