1) The ottoman empire improved that days technology and science IMMENSELY. Ibni sina was the father of modern medicine, Piri reis revolutionized navigation and navy, New weapons were discovered, etc. etc. Also the ottoman empire spread coffee to our modern world
2) Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi palace etc.
3) Mevlana, Aziz Sancar, and generally all scientists and mathematicians in the ottoman empire.
4) Turkish literature is and was really developed. I don't know what you mean exactly by "script"
5) Damascus steel, coffee, medicine, the first mechanical alarm clock, the first spring-powered astronomical clock, the first watch measured in minutes, a vaccine against smallpox, etc.
I do not have anything against greeks and I do not claim that their culture is all stolen from us but saying that turkey has no culture is pretty retarded tbh. Turkey is one of the most cultural countries out there, don't be delusional.