Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Predictions for Boston day2
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
Aight so everyone is doing this prediction shit.. I reckon I could do okay, since I predicted Sprout to win against SS yesterday. 1. Flipsid3 - Liquid -> Liquid ; I gotta admit I dont feel too confident with it since I havent seen either of the teams yday (volleyball practice and shit) but from what I heard and saw Flipsid3 just seems terrible and Blad3 cannot aim even tho he has 90hrs in last 2 weeks, maybe he is just too old? Whole F3 has to play good in order to win, Liquid can afford to have shit zews and still win. 2. Mousesports - NaVi -> NaVi ; Ehh havent seen both team either, but I just have that feeling that s1mple is way too good for mouz. Ive heard mouse was playing terrible yday as well and I just dont feel like they can fight with Navi's firepower 3. SS - Avangar -> Avangar ; Okay I admit, I am hating on SS, I dont like them at all and I do want them to fail miserably. I had that gut feeling after I saw them play at MDL and I threw them out of my pick em. I have a weird feeling Avangar is hungry and since there is no info about how they play and they are a big surprise they could come outta nowhere and punish SS. I even have the feeling of how this game could play out, Avangar gets a pretty solid lead in the start and then SS almost get a comeback. But its prolly just ez SS and Im dumb. 4. Renegades - EnvyUs -> The boys ; I havent seen Envy vs Cloud9 on CT but they were looking really shit on TT and I just want Renegades to succeed, it feels like they are one big event from breaking into the top tier, they just need to deliver. 5. Flash - QBF -> Flash ; I gotta admit I was impressed with Flash yday, they didnt respect G2 and they were playing their game, but the higher the score was the more stressed out they were, after all I feel they are an okay team and I just want QBF to go 0-3 cause of my pick em >-> 6. Cloud9 - Sprout -> IDK fuck it, Sprout ; Why Sprout? I just like them. The thing I remember from the 1st day the most is their A push on Cobble, the one with the guy planting on site with smokes and molly around him. They are really strong tactically and yday C9 won some rounds they shouldnt have (Ska 1v3), I know C9 is strong and shit but Sprout should have easily won yday like 16-6 and they have a very strong map pool with Mirage and Cache as their perma bans (strongest C9 maps) which should be scary for C9, cause it will end up either on Overpass, Inferno or Cobble and I dont know what to expect, but if C9 goes for cobble it should be a close game for Sprout, dunno about the other maps. Prolly Im wrong but fuck me I just feel like it 7. FaZe - Vega -> FaZe ; Dont get me wrong Vega was playing okay and I havent seen FaZe play yday but I have the feeling they want to go 3-0 and have some more time to chill out and practice and thats they gave away some rounds to Liquid, I just feel like they wanted to smash them easily and they got surprised with a close game. And lets be honest FaZe's firepower is fucking mental. 8. Misfits - G2 -> Misfits ; Loose cannons playing against a great tactical team with decent power and an amazing igl. It will be a fight of 2 very good awpers, people just underrate Shazam cause his playstyle isnt flashy and it doesnt produce all the crazy highlights but he does deliver. I think if Misfits keep it close to like 20th round they will take it, they cannot let G2 feel confident cause then they will just rip them apart. Also its really important for Sean to turn off Kenny from the game, you know what he can do with the Awp. TL;DR - Liquid, Navi, Avangar, Renegades, Flash, Sprout, FaZe, Misfits. Will be happy if I get 5 out of 8, sorry if its dumb and too long but I dont have anything to do, dont hate me ;c
2018-01-13 11:28
Good picks! But not sure about sprout... i think c9 gonna get 3-0
2018-01-13 11:33
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
Yeah I get that feeling as well.. But Im just fanboying a bit x3
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
If anyone wants to call me a retard or something cause I didnt pick your team, just dont do it thanks.
 | 
Portugal P3rfect 
Envyus vs Renegades, In my opinion Renegades will take it but I respect your opinion.
2018-01-13 11:34
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
I picked Renegades to win the game, wth x3
2018-01-13 11:35
 | 
Portugal P3rfect 
Sry I didn't understand. Nice :D
2018-01-13 11:37
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
No worries, thanks! :3
2018-01-13 11:45
Biased prediction.
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
Which ones? I look forward to your opinion!
Those have ur own judgement instead of using facts.
2018-01-13 11:36
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
I dont understand. In the games I admitted I was biased (SS vs Avangar and C9 vs Sprout) Ive provided facts that give them a chance to win, especially in the Sprout game I think Ive given enough proof to take it seriously.
2018-01-13 11:37
Anyway, it's all prediction. F3, SS, and Envy will come out on top.
2018-01-13 11:41
 | 
Poland ToxoFox 
F3? Why do you think so? They were really shit yday and I just dont see them making it.
2018-01-13 11:42
 | 
Europe treyhard 
i'd say envy>rng but i can agree with the rest
2018-01-13 11:49
RENEGADES BOYS WOOO
2018-01-13 11:51
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.