Thread has been deleted
Last comment
need game advice pls :(
 | 
Europe AnimereTheScientist 
soon Final Fantasy XII the zodiac age will come out on steam store.steampowered.com/app/595520/FINAL_.. Final Fantasy IX is one of my all time favorite games, I loved Final Fantasy VI and VII as well and VIII was mostly enjoyable still on the other hand I didn't like FF X and FF XIII at all, I couldn't even play halfway through these games, because they bored me so much and now I regret buying them. my main problem with this games was the linearity and the (in my eyes) bad game design now my question: Is Final Fantasy XII: the zodiac age good and enjoyable for a fan of FF VI - FF IX or is it like the newer ones? Should I give it a chance? ty in advance
2018-01-13 13:05
bump :(
2018-01-13 16:50
ppk | 
Brazil tesaotesuda 
Hell yeah Specially with the class system It was one of my favs for ps2 The system is different than other ff, in this system you gain lp points to unlock skills and licenses and have to buy them on the shop. The combat system is also different, you can setup commands before the battle, called gambit system (like ally >30% hp - heal, or closest enemy - attack etc) but you have to interact in real time. The graphics was good but idk in this remaster Btw do the hunt system, the last bosses are nice, and also hunt for espers, it's rewarding and the cutscenes are epic
2018-01-13 16:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.