Been watching their games since ropz joined. Great team.
they wouldnt be at the qualifier if they were tier 1. tier 1 = last majors legends ffs, when will people learn this..
im mouz fan since day 1 and i have them 3:0
They are top 8 right now if it comes to results. When it comes to potential though... I think they have the biggest potential of any team right now. If we're looking at the team that will make top 5 in 2018, as FaZe did in 2017 and as LG/SK (though to a lesser extent as they were good) did in 2016, then it has to be Mouz.
You have to look at ratings here...
- Oskar has been solid since this roster started with a great consistent rating.
- Ropz has gone from an average 1.00 rating when he joined, to consistent 1.10+ ratings since the roster change
- SunNy is inconsistent, but has also seen an increase in average rating since joining.
- ChrisJ seems to like this roster a LOT more, half negative ratings on events to now 7 events in a row with a positive rating, that's great for an IGL (and setups have been getting better and better).
- STYKO struggled a lot at the start. He has his faults, still, but his job is key to the team. I'm sure there are better players at it, but he is a really solid player and fills the clutch gap in the team. He also has seen a big rating increase from when the roster first started.
good team but for now i have a suspision that mouz only plays well without crowd
i think we will see what they can do at groups
but for me their respect is earned and many teams are scared of them in my opinion
dude are u kidding me.. everyone is impressed with mouz doing what? winning avangar and limpy navi? lol i really wanna see how they can do against real tier 1 teams.
Ropz and Sunny are nuts
Although I'd kick styko
beating navi isnt a great achievement.
i put them at 1.5 atm but i say they will be a top 4 team by mid summer if they keep these up
if they remove bot Styko and Oscar stops choking in big matches, then maybe for now they only beat Na'vi who are tier 3
Mouz has really good players that can easily compete against Tier 1's. They have really good teamwork and individual skill.
If they can do good against the top teams in majors they will easily count as a Tier 1 team.
ofc theyre tier team 1 :D :D thats why are they 8th :D
i would like it but still tier 2 maybe 3
At least baguette from Ikea made my day!
Mouz >>>>>>>> NIP
Nip not is top 4
yes they are
They prooved it after almost beating FaZe
They are, of course, tier 1. One of my favourites to go 3-0 this event. I'm also a bit regretful to replace Face with them in my 3-0 choice of pick'em challenge.
they've improved a lot since they last summer. I think this major will prove if they're worthy or not
Definitely. Mousesports are one of the best teams around imo.
For sure they are tier 1 ..
Lmbt and chrisj working hard for mouz proud of them
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.