Thread has been deleted
Last comment
[18+] Advice about girl I love
Poland A_Serious_Guy 
Hello. So it started like this. I was meeting a girl for like 1-2 months each day, we were happy together. When I tried to date her, she told me that she has boyfriend already for like 1 year. That moment when she told me ruined my life. I liked her so much, she spent almost all her's free time with me and then I was told that... The only thing she told me after that. "You are the best man I've ever met, i like you (both physically and mentally), If I had no boyfriend, I would definitely be with you". If that was only NO from her, I would move forward but that sentence gave me a little hope but still I fell into depression because I don't give it a big chances even when I love her so much. Day later she also told me that she has problem with his BF for some months already, he went abroad to USA, when they are having a call, they only argue. Well now I absolutely don't know what do to, push her to end that relationship with him or just wait until it gets "fixed" somehow. I know there will be a lot of troll posts, but I hope i'll be able to find a good advice in one of them. BTW I'm 24 and she is 22.
2018-01-26 12:43
Welcome to friend zone.
2018-01-26 12:45
I think this cannot be considered as friend zone as she told me, that she is only afraid of ending that relationship. If it was done, she would be with me.
2018-01-26 12:46
That's what girls usually say when they send you into friendzone.
2018-01-26 12:47
+1
2018-01-26 13:36
+1
2018-01-26 17:12
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul 
''That moment when she told me ruined my life'' never depend on a woman in your life like that, they are a passenger in your life not u in theirs. didn't read the rest.
2018-01-26 12:46
this guy knows. Girls like attention above anything, and if she said she would be with you if she was single.. then bro you are being baited, they love to have second choices to superate the first one. You are fucked ma little baby :|
2018-01-26 13:29
 | 
Romania LoganS1 
DIDNT READ LOL
2018-01-26 12:47
 | 
Switzerland hey_b0ss 
+69
2018-01-26 17:34
Best advice I can gived is life is not a single moments moving on gets easier with times focus on other things like improve yourself, maybe think of a new hobby ! you can getting through it with keeping positive !
2018-01-26 12:48
So ask her to choice btw you and him.Just don't care about rest shit,if she choices him just move on.
2018-01-26 12:49
I think you should go to her and tell her your feelings, if they have problems with their relationship your feelings to her should break it. But don't try to do it when you're talking to her on something else, do it when you're talking about their relationship, because when you talk about it, her feelings are weaker, so it will be easy to you to share your feelings. Hope it helped =) Gl.
2018-01-26 12:49
This seems smart, definitely worth to try it. Have never met that nice girl in my whole life.
2018-01-26 12:51
Gl brother! Don't worry about it, just have confidence and that's all.
2018-01-26 12:52
Thanks, Haha actually I worry a lot about it :D
2018-01-26 12:56
Instead of pushing her to end it, show her how good and happy YOU can make her feel and then she will have no reason NOT to end it HERSELF. Easy.
2018-01-26 12:51
it doesn't work like that. if you do that you will be like that gay friend they just keep for sharing emotions and shit.
2018-01-26 13:32
I mean for you perhaps you didn't offer her enough to do that, I once did this method and it was easy and also didnt make me look like a dickhead trying to get her to end her relationship.
2018-01-26 17:03
Yeah lol, that guy probably doesnt know shit
2018-01-26 17:04
 | 
Hungary R4MMy 
She keeps you as a reserve. Now he is with the other guy, but if they are broke up, then you can be there for her. She just don't want to be alone, thats why she keeps you as reserve. My advice: Run
2018-01-26 12:52
THIS IS SO FUCKIN TRUTH. /close
2018-01-26 13:30
 | 
Germany MaibE 
I'd do what #8 said. It's really the smartest thing. If she keeps you on the "hook" just leave her. It's not what you deserve giving your all to her.
2018-01-26 13:00
This kinda happened to me. Be skeptical about these girls who go for "duo". Let's say she starts a relationship with you. How can u know that she is not doing the same to you? My advice: Love someone real who is willing to give you more than just "excuses".
2018-01-26 13:03
It's cucks behaviours to cry for a grill. Man the fuck up, plenty of vegene left worldwide
2018-01-26 13:04
You got cucked, forget about her and move on. Shes using you as a pillow for crying, you are brotherzoned. She told you that just not to hurt you, otherwise she would be with you, and break up with her BF. Women are evil twofaced filthy liars, shes holding you on a short leash, to be there just in case. Dont fall to those cheap tricks, i did it once, similar situation, and i got even worse situation at the end... Move on, be a man, find other girls, be alpha, care about yourself first, so you can care about the others. Have a bit of dignity... Bitches respect that, and in a no time she will be begging you on her knees. In that moment stand above her, say it "You're pathetic" and spit on her. GLHF
2018-01-26 13:06
 | 
Albania streetfame 
well said bruh
2018-01-26 13:06
ty
2018-01-26 13:22
 | 
Albania streetfame 
just ignore her and do something with your friends and dont spend that much time with her, girls get really tilted when you ignore them if she ignores you back you should not waste your time on her.
2018-01-26 13:05
chrisJ | 
Libya v_doo 
u have been cucked
2018-01-26 13:08
paz | 
Greenland dedoxid 
the most appropriate way is to make her break relations with dat guy. If u won't do anything, she might think that u have given up
2018-01-26 13:18
You have to options: either she will be with you or ignore her completely, end this relation. She will come back on her knees and try to convince you to stay.
2018-01-26 13:26
you just got cucked m8. that's what girls tell everybody. you're such a wonderful guy and if i wasn't commited to my boyfriend i would have married you. it's just bullshit. dump that bitch and never speak to her. no bro deserves friend zone.
2018-01-26 13:30
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
she is probably using you, some people here suggested that you should "express your feelings to her" and it will all be gucci and you will dance together in the sunset, people on this forum watch too much movies. The most likely thing to happen is that she will tell you that she does not feel the same, or even worse she will attack you for trying to take advantage of her when she is having difficulties in her relationship or the last option, you express you feelings and she will laugh at ya, I have seen this too many times, there is no escaping, you can either have this weird "friendship" or nothing
2018-01-26 13:35
Hah, I expressed my feelings today. "That were the most beautiful words I've been ever told by someone. But you should move on.". After that I really stopped care about her, no point of feeling bad now.
2018-01-26 16:54
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
so its was the first option, it was the least painful at least, but yeah stopping to care is probably the best option, I would understand if you still had feelings for her after she told you that you should move on but you probably did the right thing because suffering in silence without expressing yourself is equally bad or even worse than being rejected
2018-01-26 17:00
hah right but still im angry as ... now :D
2018-01-26 17:09
Everyone thanks for suggestions. It's over :D
2018-01-26 16:54
You don't wanna invest time into a girl that talks to other dudes behind her boyfriends back. I can guarantee you that as soon as you are in a relationship with her, she will do the same to you with other dudes as soon as shit gets rough.
2018-01-26 17:03
:D Exactly what my friend told me.
2018-01-26 17:14
It's true.
2018-01-26 17:17
Also don't wait 2 months to try and fuck her. 4 Dates max, after that it's just not worth it. Also don't get in a relationship with girls who fuck on the first date. They're good for casual sex, but not for relationships.
2018-01-26 17:23
 | 
Sweden flippig 
+1
2018-01-26 17:18
Dude, u were talking with a girl and she never told u she had a fucking boyfriend for about 1-2 months and u want to fucking date her, what da real fuck, put urself in this guy position, i would hate if my gf spoke with guys without saying she has a boyfriend, that doesnt make sense why u want her
2018-01-26 17:09
I started to hate her now, exactly for what u said. If I was her boyfriend and she did this to me, I would break with her. But still when you fell in love you don't look on it like that, you just want the girl no matter what happens
2018-01-26 17:13
Dude, i know, thats why i'm talking to u and showing u that fact. I "dated" a girl and i fucking hated the things she used to do, i just realized she wasnt the right girl TO ME when i was with her for like 6 months, i was so sad about the things she did, but i couldnt break up, cuz i loved her. Now, looking into the past, i know she is a good girl, but i couldnt handle her style, so even though i loved her and i still think she is a good girl, breaking up was the best decision of my life, cuz she wasnt the right one TO ME. Listen to me, before liking someone, BE SURE SHE IS THE RIGHT ONE. Be rational and think like u are dating her, look if u would be happy with her, cuz u wont change her. I dont know this girl and u SHOULDNT make decisions only listening random HLTV guys, but i hope u start to be more rational, cuz even though its hard af when u are liking someone, its always the best decisions, because this shit will just get worse and worse
2018-01-26 17:27
Just wanted to read other opinions. I had my plans, just needed to be totally sure. Well yeh I liked her in everything, her hobbies, the way she talks, how she behaves.. The only thing was when I was looking on it from her BF's perspective. If my GF did that... that would be fkin end
2018-01-26 17:31
Be an egoist and force her to end her relationship, then date her, fuck her, throw her like a used condom and watch her suicide. EZ!
2018-01-26 17:12
Dude the best advice is what your mind thinks. We can say something but the only right thing will be what you know
2018-01-26 17:14
I totally recommend you slowly start distancing yourself from her. Once she realizes that you are not there to be the shoulder to lean on/best friend, she will then have to really decide what she wants to do or she will lose you all together. You have to be prepared to walk away and not talk to her. Females tend to learn slowly when it comes to things like this. You may like her now, but relationships are a two way street. If she REALLY wants to be with you, then she will make an effort to make YOU happy! She can say that "if i wasn't with my boyfriend than I would be with you", but thats kinda garbage because shes basically saying you are the best 2nd option. Just keep your head up and dont always be so available to her, or she will continue to have her cake and eat it too. I hope all this helps, it comes from past experience over time. Good luck bud.
2018-01-26 17:15
You should behave like her friend, maybe she will love you then
2018-01-26 17:23
 | 
Brazil dogduckk 
Break friendship and say fuck off, then get together /close
2018-01-26 17:34
if your biggest concern in life is that the girl you love doesnt love you back, you, my friend, is a sad individual.
2018-01-26 17:55
I have everything in my life. Very good paid work, my lovely car, big house, just thing I miss is girl so, why should I be sad individual?
2018-01-26 18:15
sry but you sounded like sad schoolboyo missed last part of text thing
2018-01-26 18:42
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.