Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CSGO hypocrisy
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA 
So my favorite player kNg makes one remark on twitter and blows his whole career. Meanwhile thorin was still hired to perform (cause that's what this clown does) on 3 major events last year even after famous quotes such as: "Well [the World Championships are] in Poland and I think the tickets are pretty cheap so I assume it will be sold out.. Because what the fuck else is going on in Poland? And they’ve got that existential hole of being Polish to try and fill with some esports.”. GJ valve.
2018-01-26 15:37
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Death threat = 1 tweet Gay assumption to insult = another tweet 2 tweets != 1 tweet. Your post is wrong /close /open Have a strange day! -VeryStrangeGuy /close
2018-01-26 15:40
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA 
It wasn't a death threat, it was just a statement. Like when your boss says (you've never had a job but you can imagine) work, or i'll fire you!
2018-01-26 15:49
it was a death threat because he was actively searching for FNS at the Hotel he was staying ( proven FACT )
2018-01-26 15:51
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA 
Maybe he just wanted to offer FNS some "Salgadinhos" which are famous snacks from Brazil cuisine. This prejudice against kNg has to stop man.
2018-01-26 15:55
Fire threat when u are threaten to be fired, death threat when you are threaten to be deathed. Have a strange day! -VeryStrangeGuy
2018-01-26 17:11
 | 
Serbia Removekebab13 
Whats valve got to do with kng? I dont see thorin at majors and thats the most valve can do, you should shit on the tournaments that actually employ him
2018-01-26 15:40
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA 
No, i have diarrhea and i shit on CSGO as a whole. Valve should remove the game and focus on Dota or make a new decent fps.
2018-01-26 15:48
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.