its one tournament while sk had a stand in? sk also said that the major wasnt their priority and that their main focus is to win blast pro series or something (probably because they cant do much to improve their game without a full lineup)
1. SK (too many points and didn't play major with Boltz)
2. Faze (they have a lot of points on HLTV and they have played final)
3. C9 (getting tons of points for winning)
4. G2 (keeping their spot)
5. Mousesports (going over Astralis and NiP because of 5-8th place on major)
Astralis and NiP will drop down letting Mousesports going up to 5th place.
ye u r probably right now that I think of it. Maybe
1. FaZe (They'll probably gain points to 1000)
2. SK (They'll still gain points and get to like 999)
3. Cloud9 (They'll gain a lot of points, still not enough though)
Who if not mouz?
Not Astralis for sure, went out 1-3 in Atlanta, didnt win anything for a long time
G2, Fnatic? Questionable given their inconsistency
NiP? Maybe but we havent seen them for a long time