You need more ram. You have 2 options you can do to improve your gaming rig, first that monitor is expensive just get a 1080p 60hz monitor and you will save atleast 130$ that you can spend on better ram+motherboard+more storage, the reason i chose that is because in the future instead of upgrading 3 hardwares you only replace your monitor with a newer one. And you you save more money by buying ryzen 1500 it already comes with a cooler.
Edit: Instead of buying a wireless adapter you can buy a motherboard that already has a built-in one.
1. Get 2x4 ram
2. Might as well get 500 gb hard five for a couple more dollars.
3. Gpus are quite overpriced right now.. a couple months ago you could get 1050 to for 150 and a 160 3gb for 200. If you can I’d probably wait, but if not that’s fine.
4. Idk where you are living, but can you not connect through Ethernet? It is faster and cheaper than getting a wifi adapter.
edits: thanks to asmarle
removed wireless adapter
removed ram and motherboard: planning on 2x4gb ddr4 and built in wireless board
also removed monitor because i have a few older ones that i will check out and see if they are 60hz
ty to neroz44.
i changed the hard drive to a 500gb and also a 800gb, i will choose one later but for now there are a few options
I would go for 16gb ram right off the bat. You will never need to upgrade it. It will save money in the future when you are upgrading parts.
Get ryzen 1600 its the best bang for buck. I think it's $20 more than 1500X but it performs better and provides better upgrade for gpu in future as no cpu bottleneck.
Always go for 4x2 ram not 8x1 ddr4.
You will need ddr4 because of ryzen motherboars.
Get a better more expensive case- i suggest nzxt s340. It provides better air flow, better cable management and its very easy to build in it.
Get a 500w psu so that in future if you want to upgrade gpu you can easily.
I recommend i5 8400 instead of ryzen maybe wait for new cheaper motherboards for non-K intel cpu's
you might want to get a bigger hard drive, i got a 1tb and figured it would be WAAAAAAAAAY too much for the stuff i have and do but boy was i wrong, only 200 gb left after having this pc for 8 months
also if you can maybe get a 1060 3gb edit: forgot cause of crpyto mining this is basically out of the question
dont know about that case it might be a pain in the ass to work in (i built mine in a thermaltake versa h5 or something its like 30$ and was ez af)
and yes that power supply is just fine for what you have but if you plan on upgrading anything in your pc in the future you might want to get something a little bit beefier before you build your pc (trust me upgrading your psu is not fun)
(another edit): yes this will run csgo at like 300 fps no matter the settings
Just a few tips. Don't know what your budget is so i'll keep it reasonable.
1. Wait for Ryzen 2 launch. (Early april)
2. Get a 1x8gb ram stick(DDR4). Single channel vs dual channel makes no difference in anything gaming related. Also easier to upgrade to 16 after a while which I recommend and still room for more.
3. Not sure what games you're going to be playing, but I'd honestly recommend going for GTX 1060 if you're doing anything modern. If you can't afford it right now, see number 1, and save up for 2 months.
4. If its anywhere in your budget, get a 120gb SSD and install windows on it, makes general usage/boot times much more snappier.
5. Pick a more decent case, thats easy to build in, there a lot of good budget options out there.
Hope this helps.
ok sorry about not upating the link. it should be ok now