Thread has been deleted
Last comment
will pay 10$ for homework
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
give me a good soliloquy in iambic pentameter on pastebin or here idc and if i think it is good i will give money yes thanks
2018-02-12 00:58
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
- / - / - / - / - / But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? - - - / - / - / - - / It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. - / / / - / - / - - / Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, - - - / - / - / - / Who is already sick and pale with grief, - / - / - / - / - / That thou her maid art far more fair than she: - / - / - / - / - / Be not her maid, since she is envious; - / - / - - - - / - / Her vestal livery is but sick and green - / - / - / - / - / And none but fools do wear it; cast it off. - / - / - / - / - / It is my lady, O, it is my love! / - - / - / O, that she knew she were! - / - - / / - / - / She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that? - / - / - / - / - / Her eye discourses; I will answer it. / - / / - / - / - / I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks: / - - / - / - / - / - Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, / - - / - / - / - / Having some business, do entreat her eyes - / - - - / - / - / To twinkle in their spheres till they return. / - - / - / / - - / What if her eyes were there, they in her head? - / - / - / - / - / The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars, - / - / - / - / - / - As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven - / - / - / - / - / Would through the airy region stream so bright - / - / - / - / - / That birds would sing and think it were not night. / - - / - / - / - / See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! / - / - - / - / - / O, that I were a glove upon that hand, - / - / - / That I might touch that cheek!
2018-02-12 01:00
kys
2018-02-12 01:01
 | 
United States Topunderscore 
TLDW
2018-02-12 01:02
tldw
 | 
T L D W
2018-02-12 01:03
tldw <3
 | 
Tldw??
2018-02-12 01:04
tldw <3
2018-02-12 01:05
 | 
tldw tldw tldw..... tldw </3
2018-02-12 01:09
+1
2018-02-12 01:10
LOOOOOL> XD
what
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
it has to be original work though
2018-02-12 01:04
your teacher won't know 0.o
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
yeah she will this is literally from shakespeare lololololololololololololololololo
lololol give me some time, ill dm you, or respond to this.
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
if you actually plan on doing it can you make sure its not something super cringe because i will have to present it to my class
2018-02-12 01:07
Here's one SK TOP1! CRY IS FREE! KKKKKKKKKKKKKK STUPID FAZE FANGAYS! BRAZIL GOAT COUNTRY! 2 MAJORS! THIS IS OUR ACCOMPLISMENT! KKKKKKKKKKKKKK #RUNSKG #VAMOSSK
BR Soliloquy LUL
you should do your homework yourself it's important
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
bump
'Strange are the ways of men, Legolas! Here they have one of the marvels of the Northern World, and what do they say of it? Caves, they say! Caves! Holes to fly to in times of war, to store fodder in! My good Legolas, do you know that the caverns of Helm's Deep are vast and beautiful? There would be an endless pilgrimage of Dwarves, merely to gaze at them, if such things were known to be. Aye indeed, they would pay pure gold for a brief glance!' (Legolas interjects with a joke) 'You have not seen, so I forgive your jest,' said Gimli. 'But you speak like a fool. Do you think those halls are fair, where your King dwells under the hill in Mirkwood, and Dwarves helped in their making long ago? They are but hovels compared with the caverns I have seen here: immeasurable halls, filled with an everlasting music of water that tinkles into pools, as fair as Kheled-zaram in the starlight. 'And, Legolas, when the torches are kindled and men walk on the sandy floors under echoing domes, ah! then, Legolas, gems and crystals and veins of precious ore glint in the polished walls; and the light glows through folded marbles, shell-like, transluscent as the living hands of Queen Galadriel. There are columns of white and saffron and dawn-rose, Legolas, fluted and twisted into dreamlike forms; they spring up from many coloured floors to meet the glistening pendants of the roof: wings, ropes, curtains fine as frozen clouds; spears, banners, pinnacles of suspended palaces! Still lakes mirror them: a glimmering world looks up from dark pools covered with clear glass; cities, such as the mind of Durin could scarce have imagined in his sleep, stretch on through avenues and pillared courts, on into the dark recesses where no light can come. And plink! a silver drop falls, and the round wrinkles in the glass make all the towers bend and waver like weeds and corals in a grotto of the sea. Then evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; torches pass on into another chamber, Legolas; hall opening out of hall, dome after dome, stair beyond stair; and still the winding paths lead on into the mountain's heart. Caves! The Caves of Helm's Deep! Happy was the chance that drove me there! It makes me weep to leave them.' (Gimli, The Two Towers, book) It actually continues again after Legolas speaks once more. Moved by Gimli's words, but thinking that Dwarves would mine the caves: 'No, you do not understand," said Gimli. 'No Dwarf could be unmoved by such loveliness. None of Durin's race would mine those caves for stones or ore, not if diamonds and gold could be got there. Do you cut down the groves of blossoming trees in the springtime for firewood? We would tend these glades of flowering stone, not quarry them. With cautious skill, tap by tap - a small chip of rock and no more, perhaps, in a whole anxious day - so we could work, and as the years went by, we should open up new ways, and display far chambers that are still dark, glimpsed only as a void beyond fissures in the rock. And lights, Legolas! We should make lights, such lamps as once shone in Khazad-dum; and when we wished we would drive away the night that has lain there since the hills were made; and when we desired rest, we would let the night return.' Finally, as my fingers tire despite the wonderful words, I will give you another of my favourite monologues, the moment when Théoden became my favourite character. He throws off the spell of Saruman's voice when all around him waver and speaks: 'We will have peace,' said Théoden as last thickly and with an effort. Several of the Riders cried out gladly. Théoden held up his hand. 'Yes, we will have peace,' he said, now in a clear voice, 'we will have peace, when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark master to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar, Saruman, and a corrupter of men's hearts. You would hold out your hand to me, and I perceive only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not, for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine for your own profit as you desired - even so, what will you say of your torches in the Westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Háma's body before the gates of the Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewhither. But I fear your voice has lost its charm.'
2018-02-12 01:06
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
this isnt a soliloquy lol
2018-02-12 01:09
but it's still awesome
2018-02-12 01:10
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
ok
2018-02-12 01:11
Tolkien is a great writer!
2018-02-12 01:13
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
sry but i arent read this
2018-02-12 01:14
FaZe
NiP
Astralis
Complexity
Evil Geniuses
OG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.