Thread has been deleted
Last comment
how islam became widespread
Malta Wudestkohm 
Do you know how Islam became widespread? During the first 10 years as a "prophet", Muhammad preached peace and tolerance because he had no military or political power. In those 10 years of hard work, he converted 100 people. Only ten people a year. After he started provoking the pagans by telling them that their gods were false and ordering them to convert to Islam, the pagans kicked him out of Mecca (that's the "persecution" muslims always whine about). Muhammad declared himself a poor refugee and went to Medina, a jewish city. Then, realizing that preaching peace and tolerance wasn't very effective, he became a highway man. A bandit. He and his followers started to attack meccan caravans, killing the merchants and stealing all their money (the quran legitimized the practice by saying that "persecution is worse than murder", so the muslims could kill and steal to "defend" themselves from the meccan persecution. Muslims still use this logic to this day.) The more money he got from these attacks, the more people wanted to join his religion, for 3 reasons: 1) so they could get a share; 2) so Muhammad wouldn't attack them; 3) for their war-like mentality, the winner was right. If Muhammad was winning battles, it meant Islam was the true religion. After 5 years in Medina, Muhammed had killed/enslaved all the jews there and accumulated tens of thousands of followers. After 10 years, he had accumulated an army and he returned to Mecca, conquered it and forced everyone to choose between converting to islam or dying. Then he did the same thing to all other towns and tribes in the entire Arabia, unifying all of them under Islam with the sword. When Muhammad died, his successor continue to pursue the command to "fight the idolaters until the religion will be only for Allah", and attacked Iran, India, North Africa, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc. Usually winning battles thanks to their superior number and their ferocity and surprise attacks (but getting buttblasted pretty much everytime they attacked westerners, starting from Charles Martel). Meanwhile, they kept impregnating 2, 3 or 4 wives each, plus lots of female slaves, and shitting out millions and millions of kids that then became soldiers to conquer more infidel lands. THAT'S how islam spread so much. With wombs and swords. Because of pure, simple, earthly greed. What about the time Muhammad attacked the Banu Qurayza in 627 d.C.? The men had surrendered, but Muhammad still had them all beheaded, one by one. 700-900 men, all killed for hours on end. Then the women and kids were enslaved. (Source: A. Guillaume, "The Life of Muhammad", Oxford, 1955, p. 461-464. And also the hadith: Abu Dawud 39,4390). Or what about the time he attacked the Bani Mustaliq without any provocation, so much so that he surprised them without any weapons? His men raped the women and then enslaved them and the kids. (Source: Bukhari 2541 and 4138). And what about that time he attacked the jews in the Khaybar oasis in 628 d.C.? They were completely unprepared to battle, hadn't done anything to Muhammad, but were still slaughtered because Muhammad wanted their money. To find it, Muhammad even tortured and killed the treasurer. (Source: Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, “Sirat Rasul Allah”, 757 and 764.) Yes, Muhammad was such an honorable man.
2018-02-12 05:14
 | 
United States Benjii92 
all true sadly you can't speak any sense to a devout muslim because theyre so fanatical about their relgion (which incorporates a "fear of god" even more than christianity). unfortunately, the other answer may be to eradicate the religon and all it's practicers from the earth. every muslim (man, woman, and child) would have to be killed. this may be the only way we can truly have world peace.
2018-02-12 05:27
 | 
Brazil mibr^coldzera 
People like you scare me
2018-02-12 09:00
truth is scary
2018-02-12 09:34
 | 
Brazil mibr^coldzera 
>every muslim (man, woman, and child) would have to be killed Seems like ideology same as Hitler, or like Mohammed which ya'll hating right now. No difference
2018-02-12 14:39
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Every pedophile would have to be killed Every white supremacist would have to be killed Guess I'm literally Hitler
2018-02-12 21:29
>every pedophile and white supremacist have to be killed >every muslim (man, woman, and child) would have to be killed There's a huge difference
2018-02-13 01:11
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Not really white supremacists believe that whites are superior, Islamists believe muslims are superior and non believers should be killed
2018-02-13 04:54
 | 
United States AproximateCS 
That isn't true, not all muslims are violent. Hell 12 muslims have won the nobel peace prize this century. (21st)
2018-02-13 11:55
rain | 
African Union Bruce U 
there's a loophole here you're not seeing
2018-02-13 16:24
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
not all white supremacists are violent. Hell 1 white supremacist won times person of the year.
2018-02-13 19:39
>There's a huge difference >Being this deluded I shiggy diggy. p.s. Hitler did nothing wrong
2018-02-13 08:00
I don't see that big of a difference tbh
2018-02-13 12:53
 | 
Brazil Heus 
kids also kill a lot of guys in islam, there's a lot of videos of they doing this i'm not a little bit scared
2018-02-14 15:46
why do you wanna kill pedophiles??
2018-02-13 19:34
so when you have a cockroach infestation in your house you do nothing?
2018-02-13 16:05
 | 
Australia Eagz 
The problem is it’s not just the people born into islam but other people who want to convert. So you’d have to kill anyone who practices publicly and thus would create a bigger reason for advocates to revive a bigger stronger following
2018-02-12 10:24
building peace with doing massacres? kinda ironic tbh
2018-02-12 10:28
Sounds like Zionism LUL
2018-02-12 10:33
 | 
United States Benjii92 
sometimes tough choices need to be made. better to kill millions now to save the billions of innocents killed by radical islam in the future
2018-02-12 17:17
its so obvious you know nothing about the world jesus but what can I expect from 16 y/o brainwashed amerifag
2018-02-12 23:12
dennis | 
Canada vrill 
pursuing an ideal through amoral means will never achieve peace, if you eradicate a culture through violence, you perpetuate violence and amoral behavior in your culture and create a chain of revenge, history just repeats itself. The idea that we can achieve peace through forcing it on people is morally and objectively incorrect
2018-02-13 07:31
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Colonialism
2018-02-12 21:32
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
murica logic, that's why they've been in war almost all time since they exist :)
2018-02-13 11:49
LOL FROG LOGIC. they are in war for money, that's it. they dont give a shit about peace
2018-02-13 16:06
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
Oh we have a genius here ! Did i say they aren't in war for money ? i was laughing about this guy's logic that's all
2018-02-13 18:35
Good luck doing that tbh. About 22% of the world pop are muslims. Attacking a religion only makes it stronger unless you completely overpower them, youd need a modern day Hitler with multiple big countries united against islam. Think about how many countries have nuclear weapons now and whatd happen if we started using those. 100 years late with that idea. If it was as simple as pressing a button, boom fixed we can live in peace now, i'd be in though. Sorry for poor englando
2018-02-12 20:28
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
22% but a lot of them live in shitholes, hell they're already killing other muslims for us.
2018-02-12 21:33
 | 
France NoThanks 
i'm muslim please do not kill me I wont kill you thanks
2018-02-12 22:10
 | 
Indonesia epen 
If you wont kill us, you are no real moslem. Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It explains why today's devout Muslims generally have little regard for those outside the faith. The inclusion of "hypocrites" (non-practicing) within the verse also contradicts the apologist's defense that the targets of hate and hostility are wartime foes, since there was never an opposing army made up of non-religious Muslims in Muhammad's time. etc ...
2018-02-13 08:06
Lay not with a woman who is not considered a virgin, -Corinthians. Not an exact quote but similar. Guess most Christians don't follow their holy book. Must mean they aren't true Christians either
2018-02-13 19:39
 | 
Indonesia epen 
Lol Im atheist, your argue nothing for me.
2018-02-14 00:33
Lier :) Another muslim lier. Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703 - 1792) wahhabizm. Muslims. Ibn Tajmijja (1263 - 1328) salafizm. Muslims. Of course You know THEIR approach to quran, yes ?
2018-02-13 15:51
your grandchildren will spread jihad and kill infidels. its better to get rid of you now, sorry man.
2018-02-13 16:07
 | 
France NoThanks 
xD
2018-02-14 13:29
Do you know how Islam became widespread? During the first 10 years as a "prophet", Muhammad preached peace and tolerance because he had no military or political power. In those 10 years of hard work, he converted 100 people. Only ten people a year. After he started provoking the pagans by telling them that their gods were false and ordering them to convert to Islam, the pagans kicked him out of Mecca (that's the "persecution" muslims always whine about). Muhammad declared himself a poor refugee and went to Medina, a jewish city. Then, realizing that preaching peace and tolerance wasn't very effective, he became a highway man. A bandit. He and his followers started to attack meccan caravans, killing the merchants and stealing all their money (the quran legitimized the practice by saying that "persecution is worse than murder", so the muslims could kill and steal to "defend" themselves from the meccan persecution. Muslims still use this logic to this day.) The more money he got from these attacks, the more people wanted to join his religion, for 3 reasons: 1) so they could get a share; 2) so Muhammad wouldn't attack them; 3) for their war-like mentality, the winner was right. If Muhammad was winning battles, it meant Islam was the true religion. After 5 years in Medina, Muhammed had killed/enslaved all the jews there and accumulated tens of thousands of followers. After 10 years, he had accumulated an army and he returned to Mecca, conquered it and forced everyone to choose between converting to islam or dying. Then he did the same thing to all other towns and tribes in the entire Arabia, unifying all of them under Islam with the sword. When Muhammad died, his successor continue to pursue the command to "fight the idolaters until the religion will be only for Allah", and attacked Iran, India, North Africa, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc. Usually winning battles thanks to their superior number and their ferocity and surprise attacks (but getting buttblasted pretty much everytime they attacked westerners, starting from Charles Martel). Meanwhile, they kept impregnating 2, 3 or 4 wives each, plus lots of female slaves, and shitting out millions and millions of kids that then became soldiers to conquer more infidel lands. THAT'S how islam spread so much. With wombs and swords. Because of pure, simple, earthly greed. What about the time Muhammad attacked the Banu Qurayza in 627 d.C.? The men had surrendered, but Muhammad still had them all beheaded, one by one. 700-900 men, all killed for hours on end. Then the women and kids were enslaved. (Source: A. Guillaume, "The Life of Muhammad", Oxford, 1955, p. 461-464. And also the hadith: Abu Dawud 39,4390). Or what about the time he attacked the Bani Mustaliq without any provocation, so much so that he surprised them without any weapons? His men raped the women and then enslaved them and the kids. (Source: Bukhari 2541 and 4138). And what about that time he attacked the jews in the Khaybar oasis in 628 d.C.? They were completely unprepared to battle, hadn't done anything to Muhammad, but were still slaughtered because Muhammad wanted their money. To find it, Muhammad even tortured and killed the treasurer. (Source: Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, “Sirat Rasul Allah”, 757 and 764.) Yes, Muhammad was such a cunt.
2018-02-12 23:15
That's why I have always said, kill the woman before the men. The men will get old and die out and 1 man can father 100 kids with multiple woman but if they have no women to rape to crap out more kids then the game is over. There should be no rules in war, it's not a game, or is it a game for the rich?
2018-02-13 12:04
you reek of internet tough guy, quit promoting youre shitty war crime ideology.
2018-02-13 19:40
 | 
Brazil Heus 
i really support what you said. They are fucking crazy. kill, rape, torture are cool things to a lot of them.
2018-02-14 15:43
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Cevap 
Because of its true only real releigion out there thats why. What more make sense, in Quran Allah said that Jesus is only man and he is only was Allah messenger to spreed Islam to people or Bible that Jeses is god with super powers?
2018-02-12 05:44
now in english
2018-02-12 05:50
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Cevap 
Dont care for gramar mistakes!
2018-02-12 05:55
gody | 
Sweden Sanfan97 
grammar mistakes is an understatement....
2018-02-12 08:16
Allah (islam) is a false prophet like L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology), Joseph Smith (mormon church) or Charles Taze Russell (jehovah witness). All ot them used religion to gain followers to have money, power and sex. So who cares that Allah said ?
2018-02-12 07:39
Expected from a full retard polak.
2018-02-12 17:22
It is true. muhammad was just delusional retard. Allah (islam) is fake. As is muslims image of Jesus. You have anything more to add ?
2018-02-12 20:09
Damn... It's pointless to argue with you. It's like talking to a wall....
2018-02-12 21:05
Talking without arguments (the only thing You can do) it pointless. There was no angel, just hallucination of a man who spend too much time on the desert. But he used it well. From nothing, he had free sex, power and money. And a lot of it. Just like the other fake prophets that came after him.
2018-02-13 09:05
First of all the arguments u made were out of the mind of a normal human being. The shit you just wrote sounds like a narco cartel rather than a normal religion who fought for their rights.
2018-02-13 14:06
Even better than just narco cartel. A religion, with muhammad as prophet. Lider of the cartel is just a criminal, lider of self made religion (muhammad himself as prophet) can EVERYTHING.
2018-02-13 15:45
 | 
Latvia Matematikis 
Because you can't prove Allah and whole muslim ideology is not based on imagination. As is every religion. If islam makes you a better person or makes you feel better, go ahead and be religious, but don't say it's the one true religion, because it's just stories. It would be like me saying LOTR is the only true book.
2018-02-13 09:05
I agree with you by religion making me feel better. Indeed it makes me feel better and good. I respect other religions even if you are an atheist I don't really care. And If you are from diffrent religion you should respect others because that's what religion teached us. And I didn't say it's one true religion.
2018-02-13 14:11
 | 
Latvia Matematikis 
I am an atheist, but yeah you are right, everybody should at least try to act nice, and religion is the last thing that should matter. >And I didn't say it's one true religion. Sorry about that, you both have Bosnian flag.
2018-02-13 15:27
"diffrent religion you should respect others because that's what religion teached us" That religion teaches You that ? Islam ? Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703 - 1792) creator of ahhabija and e.g. Ibn Tajmijja (1263 - 1328) creator of Salafijja are not ISLAM ????
2018-02-13 15:43
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Proof it then
2018-02-13 12:52
Charles Taze Russell (jehovah witness) saw angel, muhammad (muslim) saw angel, Joseph Smith (mormon church) saw angel. LOL. Have You seen angerl as well maybe ? If yes (or no - just lie about it and tell You did) You still can try to bild own religion, based on Jew good. No go ahead and become a prophet. You will be same as the others.
2018-02-13 15:50
Nepal TEIN 
Jesus? u mean Cesar Borgia? xD
2018-02-12 08:52
What is more likely, that some skydaddy was sending angels to tell some desert dweller that he should go pillage and loot, or that said desert dweller was making shit up
2018-02-12 09:07
NiKo | 
Europe 90ieskid 
Kinda interesting how people from this shit country are getting triggered on this type of threads(I mean the part where the goatfuckers live-fbih). This just shows how this area is just a hidden timebomb within Europe full of radical mussies, and how their secularity/multiculturalism is pure fake.
2018-02-12 21:49
Yeah calling my country a shithole but you don't even have courage to show yours. And if you know what happend in this region in the 90's u wouldn't talk like this and would know the reason why people here are triggered on this type of discussion. And insulting the country of your favourite player really nice. Fake NiKo fan...
2018-02-13 14:15
NiKo | 
Europe 90ieskid 
1)That has nothing to do with courage, and also that what you call a country isn't even one, it's just a protectorate by West powers, if they as tommorow decide to give up on you, you will have like 22% territory where mussies live, and the other would be split between Croatia and Serbia. 2)I know very well what happened there that's why I'm talking cause I would not engage in things I don't know the backround. 3)As said, you get triggered cause you are just a bunch of hidden mussies living in the mentioned 22% of this "country" who are the weed of Europe. 4)NiKo is serbian, like almost all big names from that area are serbian or croatian.
2018-02-13 15:21
Then again, in the Quran it says that Jesus made a bird out of clay. nt i gibe 3/8 for bait
2018-02-13 08:16
stfu terrorist
2018-02-14 00:36
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
PM me this, I believe it will sadly be deleted.
2018-02-12 05:51
 | 
Sweden TDK Em1L 
? Just copy it now if you want it?
2018-02-12 06:08
LUL
2018-02-12 06:21
NZ brain xd
2018-02-12 10:29
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
What?
2018-02-12 21:27
 | 
Sweden TDK Em1L 
Genghis khan >Muhammed
2018-02-12 06:09
 | 
China |Kasper| 
Nah Tengri Belief of ancient Mongols seems more natural than Islam
2018-02-12 08:03
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
GENGHIS DID IT FOR THE BITCHES
2018-02-12 09:39
 | 
Sweden TDK Em1L 
Muhammad too? but yea GENGHIS got HELLA More BITCHES!
2018-02-12 21:03
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
Muhammad did it because he did too many drugs, living out his pedo-dreams was just a fun little perk for him.
2018-02-12 21:18
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Who?
I'm atheist however I think I have a decently in depth view on religion and most if not all of this is wrong Stop misinforming people.
2018-02-12 06:29
not really, everything i cited was documented
2018-02-12 07:05
not really. Some basic facts such as him going to medina is correct however his intentions which you listed were never documented whatsoever and your twisted version of the truth is false
2018-02-12 07:54
I didn't twist anything here. Both of my sources come from the Bukhari itself, one of the Kutub al-Sittah of Sunni Islam, that was transmitted orally for generations, you can even copy-paste these sources in the internet and look up it yourself. Bukhari 2541 I wrote a letter to Nafi` and Nafi` wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi` said that Ibn `Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn `Umar was in that army. Bukhari 4138 I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Sa`id said, "We went out with Allah's Messenger for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Messenger who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist." Why would i twist anything if your own holy book is like that.
2018-02-12 08:25
I'm not muslim so it's not "my own holy book" Any type of information transmitted orally has been subjected to change and it's not considered to be a sheer fact, only a reflection of the many traditions and civilisations who orally transmitted it to this day. I respect your opinion and you have some interesting points but it's not facts
2018-02-12 09:27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari " It is also used as an authentic hadith collection by Zaidi Shia Muslims.[3] In some circles, it is considered the most authentic book after the Quran.[4][page needed][5] The Arabic word sahih translates as authentic or correct.[6] Sahih al-Bukhari, together with Sahih Muslim is known as Sahihayn." I respect your opinion and you have some interesting points, but my sources are from the freaking religion itself.
2018-02-12 09:49
Those are not from quran. They are called hadith... and hadith are never really trusted sources about mohammad or islam itself. They may lead to something but they are mostly subjective to whoever said them. Yet there are many muslims accept them as good to follow. Btw, it is true that Muhammad was much more peaceful in the beginning and became more violent as his number of followers increased. You can clearly see that in quran. For example, drinking was ok in the first verses. Later on, when they lost a war partly because of drunk fighters, he prohibited drinking completely. (It also shows the book isnt actually sent by a god and it is totally written by a man) But that is the thing about how a religion grows, right? You spread fear to control larger amounts of people. Even today it is the case. Isis beheads people who oppose them. Bush declared war on iraq in the name of god. Israel uses violence to acquire the so called promised lands. Even, budists butcher local muslims to keep myanmar in their control. Therefore, you trying to show how islam grew is only one single example of how religion grows.
2018-02-12 10:04
 | 
Indonesia epen 
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It explains why today's devout Muslims generally have little regard for those outside the faith. The inclusion of "hypocrites" (non-practicing) within the verse also contradicts the apologist's defense that the targets of hate and hostility are wartime foes, since there was never an opposing army made up of non-religious Muslims in Muhammad's time.
2018-02-13 08:09
I live in a City where there is a large Muslim population. I have a job which means I regularly visit people that are Muslim. Even the most devout Muslims I have spoken to do not believe in Hadith. They strictly follow the teachings of Quran. In fact, it's the reason they wanted to relocate their entire families to a new country...to get away from the negativity and the violence preached by the delusional Muslims who believe the incorrect teachings of Hadith. In the end, the majority are peaceful, compassionate and friendly people. I don't believe they are all violent and delusional. What I have been told about the different interpretations of Hadith are that the violent minority are spreading misinformation. True believers in Allah know that he would not preach violence against your neighbour, or fellow man. From my own research I don't think Islam is the problem. Each religion has secular problems so, in the end, where do these problems come from? The human mind. We need to realise that it is the person who is at fault not the teachings, not the religion, but the people with twisted minds that twist the teachings to back up their own mindset. Stop placing blame on a book, whichever book, it just backs up their mindset that everyone is against their own teachings. Instead, blame the person and their mindset.
2018-02-14 16:27
If muhammad wasn't attacking civilian merchants and killing them, including women and children, why did the quraysh attack the muslims at badr?
2018-02-12 09:12
You do realise that Mohamed was part of the quraysh family? You do realise why Mohamed and other Muslims had to leave makkah?
2018-02-12 11:08
They were evicted for insulting their gods, unlike how muslims deal with blasphemy today. Insulting islam gives death penalty all over the muslim world, and yet 1400 years ago, the quraysh were better. Muslims back then and muslims today who support the blasphemy laws are vastly morally inferior to the quraysh. So don't come here with your fucking bullshit sad story about why the hirjah happened, It's not working on educated people.
2018-02-12 11:32
People who literally burried their baby daughters and tortured their slaves were better. Sure thing. You really need to educate yourself on the reality. Muslims were being attacked with stones and people were trying to poison them and somehow they're morally worse?
2018-02-12 19:51
Yes, muslims are morally inferior because you don't get evicted for blasphemy in islamic countries. And the quraysh didn't attack muslims with stones leading up to the caravan raids and the battle of badr because all the muslims were in medina in that time. So try again
2018-02-12 22:09
It's like you don't even read. My god you're brainless.
2018-02-15 20:19
Nice comeback. I don't even need to say anything to that
2018-02-15 20:31
It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: “They are from them.” (Sahih Muslim 4322, see also Bukhari 52:256) >buhuuu, they threw rocks at muslims fuck outa here, faggot
2018-02-12 22:14
You do realise your wikiislam copy pastes aren't reliable?
2018-02-15 20:20
please supply your own translation, instead of discrediting that one. might give you some credibility
2018-02-15 20:23
Context is all that matters. There's dozens of hadiths that explicitly state women and children should not be targeted and this hadith is talking specifically about collateral damage
2018-02-16 22:09
>collateral damage is okay when you're killing civilian merchants to steal from them ok, bro
2018-02-16 22:14
Except that's not true at all
2018-02-17 11:51
I know it's not true that it's okay to kill women and children when stealing from civilian merchants. muhammed didn't know that
2018-02-17 11:56
Take a second to actually read the history. Those civilian merchants kicked them out of mekkah and stole their houses and property. They also did not attack women or children. Ghazwat badr was about the kufar killing a relative of the prophet as well as tensions building over the years
2018-02-17 12:02
I did read the history, and the meccans went to badr to stop muhammad from attacking civilian merchants travelling from syria to mecca. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Nakhla en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Hamz.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Ubay.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_of_Zul_Al-U..
2018-02-17 12:21
+1
2018-02-12 17:34
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
-turk -atheist
 | 
Turkey Taylannnnn 
about 15% in turkey whats your point?
2018-02-14 07:23
i would like to see you defend christianity like this. but you wont. youre biased. at least defend the lesser of evils. dont be dumb
2018-02-13 16:10
I am not biased at all, I am just disagreeing to the poster based on my knowledge I see no harm in christianity, Both christianity and islam are based on the same principles yet interpreted way too differently. Both gods of both religions are the same. I was born and raised a muslim and later on in my life I decided to be a non- believer based on my own interpretation of religion. I am not a blind defender of islam, and I do not agree with it hence i'm an atheist regards
2018-02-13 16:41
MICHU | 
Kazakhstan aqua4kz 
0/8
2018-02-12 06:32
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
can you at least try?
2018-02-12 08:33
basically like every religion, for people who cannot get their shit together and manage their own life it's literally mindblowing how one can believe in something like that or rather even IF something like this exists, that they build their life around it and worship it, for what? it's quite obvious then that it would want you to be independent so if there was a god Im sure it would be fucking disappointed by the stupidity and losers he created lmao
2018-02-12 06:37
+1
2018-02-12 06:39
kNgV- | 
Cyprus TANERTT 
God does not exist /close
2018-02-12 10:35
They kill and reproduce
2018-02-12 08:04
SpawN | 
Turkey tENGRI 
Islam is a religion of peace don't cry
2018-02-12 08:06
religion of peace despite the middle east being in constant war since millenia? i arent think that
2018-02-12 08:26
 | 
Brazil mibr^coldzera 
I'm not even a Muslim but even europe has always been in comstant war until last 60 years.
2018-02-12 09:02
+1
2018-02-12 21:48
Europe wasn't at war because of religion
2018-02-13 08:47
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
quran 9:73
2018-02-12 08:47
kNgV- | 
Cyprus TANERTT 
Islam is dogshit im sorry pal
2018-02-12 10:34
xdd
2018-02-12 21:13
Get right is one true god
2018-02-12 08:54
lets not forget about his 9 years old bride. she gave consent guys ok dont be bigots (!)
2018-02-12 09:22
U can't be serious with this shit...
2018-02-12 17:29
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
muhammed raped a 10 year old there is nothing more to discuss
2018-02-12 21:36
Where did you read this nonsense?
2018-02-12 21:43
He didn't rape her. You are sending me an article but you didn't even read it to the end... She did marry but stayed at her parents house till she grew older. No text saying he raped her nor did he ever do that.
2018-02-12 22:11
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Literally says they had sex at 9 or 10 years of age
2018-02-12 22:12
 | 
Germany AutiSimple 
its 2018 and there are still people keep justifying their argument using wikipedia which anyone can edit..omega lul
2018-02-12 22:53
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
You can find thousands of sources on that
2018-02-12 22:53
You have retard my friend, stop using internet and go to sleep.
2018-02-13 12:24
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Dont talk if you are not muslim
2018-02-12 10:12
 | 
Canada mandydingo 
So if I was criticizing Nazis I could online do so if I too was a Nazi?
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Only white supremacists can discuss white supremacy? Only pedophiles can discuss pedophilia? Only politicians can discuss politics?
muslim logic bro. thats what fucking your cousins does to your IQ
2018-02-13 17:15
He did nothing wrong in his time . He used fear of god to control people n gain power. But its fnatic followers are teal shit here. Every muslim should oppose there act of terrorism make modifications in Quran as per modern time but instead they will keep saying terrorism has no religion n those fnatics will continue their brutality
2018-02-12 10:16
How can you make modifications to your religion if you believe your religion is true? Makes zero sense
2018-02-12 10:51
 | 
Brazil Heus 
nah, it's not, all that they do and did have been covered by what says their holy scriptures
2018-02-14 15:45
The Masked Arab is that you? People didn't join Islam because they wanted to seek money, the ones who joined were often from the poor. Bilal Ibn Rabah was a black ethiopian that was enslaved by the 'peaceful' pagan man converted to Islam because it gave him freedom and hope. When his master know about this he was tortured by the pagan man. Abu Bakr r.a. saw this and freed him from being a slave. The Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was of Quraisy lineage, they offered him woman and money but he declined for the sake of Allah. Very nice of you to leave out the details on the 'peaceful' pagans that started to attack and kill the followers. Jews & Christians were not killed by the Prophet PBUH, they accepted him. Prophet Muhammad made a truce with the Quraisy, he didn't gather an army and then attacked them. They broke the truce so he went to Makkah and conquered it. No one was killed that day, it wasn't 'convert or be killed', it was more like, 'I forgive all of you(for your actions towards me), on this day. You can decide whether to convert or not, it is up to you' Btw all your arguments are answered here(for sure you will ignore this): youtube.com/watch?v=8rEb8NfMPuc youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-VRMEY-ic&t=2599s tldr; addresses your allegations that pagans were peaceful people addresses your allegations that Muslims attack first addresses your allegations how 'Islam became widespread' addresses your supposed hadeeths
2018-02-12 10:47
Finally somebody normal...
2018-02-12 17:27
<3 my bosnian brother. Tears come out whenever I rewatch the documentary about it and now its Rohingya :(
2018-02-12 17:30
Really sad brother. :(
2018-02-12 17:35
 | 
Indonesia epen 
Malay race + Islam = Doule Moron. Rohingya not about religion at all and philippines = Malay race = your kind race so ...
2018-02-14 00:52
Very nice, how kind of you to insult my religion and race at the same time. Rohingya not about religion at all yet you have daily sermons of Thatmadew or whatever that monk's name is calling for genocide on a monthly basis while everyone ignore this internationally? What does Philippines has to do with anything here?
2018-02-14 01:43
 | 
Indonesia epen 
lol when you talk like that, just searching how intolerance your race and religion in indonesia
2018-02-14 03:24
Yeah like what kind of intolerance are you so unsatisfied of and how can it be compared to Rohingya genocide which is currently now equivalent to Bosnia Genocide. You tell me.
2018-02-14 03:44
 | 
Indonesia epen 
1) Rohingya ilegal citizen from bangladesh, 2) Bosnia : Muslim serbia kill first, on wedding party (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War) ============================================ The biggest Moslem population in the world = indonesia = 13 Jan 2017 ++ : racist election toward AHOK (Chinese Christian) (kompasiana.com/telomania/pilkada-dki-jak.. rasis_58dd35a3107f61dd14161505) 28 May 2017 = islamic defenders front (FPI) slap and persecution 15 yo boy (bbc.com/indonesia/trensosial-40121705) 9 July 2017 : Bogor Mayor seal yasmin church, (nasional.kompas.com/read/2017/07/09/1734.. 29 July 2017 : Tanjung Balai, 1 monastery and 5 temple Burn down (bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2016/.. 19 Nov 2017 : Garuda Indonesia pilot, racist toward chinese 07 February 2018 : Monk drive out from Tangerang Selatan (megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2018/02/11/1.. 11 Feb 2018 = attack with sword, Lidwina Church Sleman, pastor and 3 people sriously .injured (cnnindonesia.com/nasional/20180211133527.. ETC .... Just 1 year Too many just search on google you race and people always insulted minor people and dont want if other people insult you race and religion, what a joke
2018-02-14 06:34
No one wants bad neighbours or invaders settled by the British
2018-02-14 06:35
What do you mean by this, can you specify?
2018-02-14 14:23
that is what those bengalis are
2018-02-14 14:38
Are you referring to Rohingyans? If you are they have rights to live in these area, they are not 'bengalis' whatever that means(from Bangladesh?), they are actual ethnic people living in Rakhine state probably from the Mrauk-U Era. That specific area(Arakan) has long been interest of the Burmese since 1000 ads. We know there have been major conflicts between Burmese Buddhists and Mrauk U Buddhists which the Burmese Buddhists later massacred them in the 1700s along with the Muslims who surved with them(Buddhists under Mrauk U empire). Even if they were a 'invaders settled by the British', it doesn't give you the right to: Burn their villages Rape their woman And massacre their people
2018-02-14 15:06
Should Palestinians not resist Israel as well? They should stop firing rockets at civilians, yes?
2018-02-15 01:10
I have something to cheer You. facebook.com/notes/knowledge-is-power/29..
2018-02-14 12:56
you didnt even read this shit, just blindly agreeing with your muslim brothers
2018-02-12 21:15
Read and watched videos.
2018-02-12 21:27
muhammad created islam to gain money and power. Just another delusional guy who claimed to see angel, just like L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology) who as well saw angel Moroni. Muhammad is as fake prophet as Joseph Smith (mormon church) or Charles Taze Russell (jehovah witness). All of them used religion to gain followers to have money, power and sex.
2018-02-12 20:17
This is untrue and you don't even bothered to read my post, have a nice day.
2018-02-13 09:44
Charles Taze Russell (jehovah witness creator) saw angel. So muhammad is more right because he apparently had seen angel first, right ?
2018-02-13 11:44
Do you believe in god?
2018-02-13 11:45
Not in a god, muhammad was teaching his supporters about. Is the same as with Jesus. Similar, yet not the same image. No point. Do You believe Ali is muhammad`s rightful successor ?
2018-02-13 12:45
So you do held some sort of belief on a God, ok that's good. You are probably a christian am I right? I have no idea who this Charles Taze Russell and have no evidence to his claims. Angels are unseen beings, they cannot disobey God's orders, there is no such things as 'fallen angels'. The Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. received revelation when he was forty years old. Before that he was a goat herder and was married to Khadijah k.a., a business woman. He was known as al-alim, or the most trust worthy one. Everyone loved him, including his uncles that tried to kill him later on when he revealed he was a Prophet. The details of the first encounter with the angel Jibrail, or Gabriel is very deep in information. If you do not believe that he has seen an angel, you can check other things such as the signs of the ends of times which he s.a.w. predicted everything came out later on(now). The Qur'an is another proof against you that narrated the story of all the Prophets Peace Be Upon Them All before him which includes Jesus, Moses, Abraham and Noah Peace Be Upon Them All in detail. Now you may say it's just copy paste from the Bible or that he stole from Christians or whatever, this is weird because he was illiterate and he was never known as a person who would do something like this(steal) and propagate things because his job were to take care of the goats, make business or asked to safeguard things. His uncle, whom he was close friend to was a Christian(that protected him from the Quraisy later on) and his Uncles and Aunts were Pagans but he didn't involve himself in their rituals. I do not understand your question of 'Ali is Muhammad's rightful successor'? Are you asking me whether I believe Ali k.w. should be next in line as a 'leader' or what? If your telling me that, then I will tell you that they decided to have Shura and everyone pick Abu Bakr r.a. after The Prophet S.A.W. death then after that same thing with Umar r.a., then Uthman r.a. then Ali k.w..
2018-02-13 14:07
1). "If your telling me that, then I will tell you that they decided to have Shura and everyone pick Abu Bakr r.a. after The Prophet S.A.W." Not exactly (therefore Shia muslims), but that is actually irrelevant. 2). "I have no idea who this Charles Taze Russell..." just another self made prophet who saw angel, Joseph Smith (mormon church) just another self made prophet who saw angel... But anyway just shows how narrow Your world is (that makes You perfect muslim actually. blind and devoted). 3). "The Qur'an is another proof against..." Only for the people who BELIEVE in quran. So not proof at all. 4). "...him which includes Jesus, Moses, Abraham and Noah Peace Be Upon Them All in detail..." In Quran, so see point number 3.
2018-02-13 16:03
1) Again what does Shia have anything to do with this argument? 2) Yeah but Charles Taze Russell or whoever that guy name is has no background nor signs of Prophecy. You do realize that both Christians and Jews were waiting for the last Prophet right? That's why there were people searching for the last Prophet and there's things called signs of the prophets. How am I blind and devoted when the proof is right there? 3) I mean I'm speaking rationally here, I point out that the Prophet S.A.W. was illiterate, he had good relations with people before he was a prophet, most of his predictions about the ends of times were real? So what is your point?
2018-02-14 01:46
He (e.g. Charles Taze Russell) as well the others have the same background as muhammad had. You are just not familliar with it. But it is the same lie, with good and long background. Point number 3 is so funny. "illiterate" or not does not change anything, since back then oral storytelling was much more developed, among people. " good relations with people" You got me :) proves nothing, even if we assume it is true. Good person can not be delusional ? Interesting.... Predictions ??? Good thing Nostradamus or Baba Wanga did not call themself a prophets, or any of the currently living seers. We would have even more fake "prophets". My point is exactly as it was: muhammad is another fake porphet as many others after him.
2018-02-14 13:14
Ok man if you do not believe it's up to you man, I don't hate you I am Muslim, I grew up in Catholic school but my classmates were mostly Christian, Catholic and Buddhists. Have a nice day.
2018-02-14 14:28
 | 
Germany AutiSimple 
pergh orang melayu bai..terbaek bang
2018-02-12 23:00
Woi fakeflagger apa hal haha <3
2018-02-13 09:42
 | 
Germany AutiSimple 
haha aku memang tinggal sini bang..dah lama tak balik tanah air =(
2018-02-13 14:21
fuyoo orang melayu jerman. First taim nih haha. Semoga tabah dan dipermudahkan dalam kehidupan Insha'Allah :)
2018-02-13 14:27
+1 glad someone finally said it. Good in you
2018-02-13 01:46
<3 needs to be said
2018-02-13 09:44
 | 
Europe CezzarEfendi 
Good job brother. Assalamu Alaikum
2018-02-14 07:02
Walaikumsalam brother <3
2018-02-14 11:04
oskar | 
Czech Republic Lukooo 
too long sry
2018-02-12 10:44
Every religion (except maybe budhism) is just a way of gaining power over people who are unable to make their own life decisions
2018-02-12 10:53
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Religion is the cancer of this world. Money can’t even do what religion threaten to do right now, It’s ridiculous.
2018-02-12 11:34
+1 and the number 1 reason for the most killlings in the world isssss? GOD People just love killing in the name of god, religion sucks, most Europeans have woke up to this long ago, just waiting on these retarded muslims to do the same.
2018-02-13 07:04
They won't. In 100 years Europe will most likely be converted to islam. Luckily I won't live to see that.
2018-02-13 08:54
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
In 100 years, I doubt humanity still exists.
2018-02-13 15:29
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
+1 and I hope they do before It’s too late. Unfortunately, It’s going in the wrong direction.
2018-02-13 15:28
Australia anxy 
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conqu.. Is all you need to link to prove your point
2018-02-12 17:33
 | 
Portugal tiagofrosty 
that's when our problems began, when these barbarians conquered our iberian peninsula, fortunately the first portuguese kings kicked them out!
2018-02-12 21:48
After 600 years.. and it was only possible due to the lack of cohesion by the muslim kings who got to greedy and started fighting each other, nevertheless we kicked them out.
2018-02-13 07:01
what a surprise, another islamophobic thread reported
2018-02-12 21:12
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
for what all he did is post facts on how islam became popular?
2018-02-12 21:38
the reason behind this thread is islamophobic
2018-02-12 21:55
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
So what? Is it wrong to be anti white supremacist, anti nazi, anti fascist? why is it wrong to be anti islam?
2018-02-12 22:02
retard or b8 fuck off
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
Reported for insulting me, now answer my question
2018-02-12 22:13
No argument typical grenzor
2018-02-13 10:26
no hes the one with no argument hence my response
2018-02-13 16:37
he presented an argumet you insulted him
2018-02-13 19:29
he was being silly which means its either a b8 or hes not very gifted but yea maybe it was a bit too harsh
2018-02-13 22:30
Maybe he isn't, you should still argue his point regardless.
2018-02-13 22:42
not if hes not being serious he was comparing muslims to nazis and im not even going to comment on that, its preposterous
2018-02-13 22:48
i think he is being serious, he wasnt saying muslims are equal to nazis but hes saying islam is bad what is wrong with beinganti islam, anyways hes the one you should talk to not me
2018-02-13 22:49
of course you "think he is being serious" lol you know, we have talked before, you and i, and dont think you can fool me with that soft talk, i know where you stand theres really no reasoning with you people, i know that from experience
2018-02-13 22:59
where do i stand?
2018-02-13 23:03
youre being retardophobic. reported. im serious, you bastard
2018-02-13 17:24
Not worst than Christians molesting innocent lions in Rome's games.
2018-02-12 21:15
That practice came way before Christianity Ahmed, nt.
2018-02-13 06:59
No it wasn't, nt ignorant. You lost your point.
2018-02-13 09:45
Source? Idiot uneducated muslim.
2018-02-13 14:25
Neron's christian persecution (Annals by Tacitus). >Portugal >Education pick one
2018-02-13 17:31
muslims are the biggest liars and deceivers on earth literally everything that could in a way make their dirty ideology look bad , even when it originates from their own scriptures, they somehow try to twist and turn things around and sell some massive bullshit to people not once have i seen a muslim being concessive about certain historical findings about this barbaric death cult that they call religion, it's mindblowing 'the prophet' muhammad was a pedophile warlord that had sexual intercourse with children and ordered stonings and beheadings, FACT
2018-02-12 21:28
 | 
Algeria Sawsell 
You are such an idiot in believing in such total bullshit, all of what you've said, 100% freaking horse shit i ain't even argue with you about that, your sources are also unreliable af. go back to your roof and start screaming like what you guys do. Let us practice and believe in, worry not about us just worry about yourself when it comes to you right bud I AM MUSLIM AND PROUD OF IT, all of your rubbish brainwashed shit talk ain't do nothing, and means nothing at all.
2018-02-12 22:01
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
I think he is worrying about himself when a lot of muslims want to kill him.
2018-02-12 22:07
 | 
New Zealand Malala 
I think he is worrying about himself when a lot of muslims want to kill him.
2018-02-12 22:07
 | 
Algeria Sawsell 
Why don't you feel pitiful for the poor countries that got invaded by Europeans, wasn't that pure cannibalism, killing and raping and making fun with the dead's heads...and Islam fought for the name of the only true GOD that has to be worshiped on this earth that he created for the people.
What does that have to do with you saying OP is lying when Islam was in-fact spread by the sword like he said as I have shown in my links? Why do you persist on moving the goal posts
2018-02-12 22:13
rain | 
Albania iC3_A!B 
Because that's what they always do. Can't face the facts and try to throw shit over other things so that they can look not that bad. Ottoman Empire conquered my country and stayed for freaking 500 years. Not a single person converted to islam because they wanted to, but they were forced to because they were poor and couldn't afford to pay the taxes. I am really happy that my countryman don't really care much about religion and this is good, but have seen a lot of extremists pop out in recent years and it really scares me since we never really have had religion problems.
2018-02-12 22:39
"Islam fought for the name of the only true GOD that has to be worshiped on this earth that he created for the people" isis agrees
2018-02-13 01:48
You really shouldn't skip primary school
2018-02-13 08:24
 | 
France TROIIDA 
Ottoman empire /close
2018-02-12 22:54
See #102 Ottoman Empire existed well after the Muslims conquered much of the Middle East, North Africa and parts of southern Europe
2018-02-12 23:01
 | 
France TROIIDA 
Im not even going to bother
2018-02-12 23:34
Ex6TenZ | 
Finland qBeY 
Try yourself converting 100 people in 10 years to believe in a fairytale, not that bad achievement. Didn't read btw
2018-02-12 22:56
You must have alot of fun spreading lies to total dipshits and having them believe you. Have fun making your own army of dumbasses by just feeding them this horseshit information straight down their throats, they must have an iq of 39 just to believe the first thing they see on this topic
2018-02-13 01:52
Can say the same about the Quran,
2018-02-13 10:23
Yes dude because you can totally compare this is hltv post to the quran.
2018-02-13 15:38
the hltv post hasnt lead to the deaths of millions
2018-02-13 19:30
Fking hell, do I really need to leave a /s for you
2018-02-13 22:05
Religion is religion. Idc. Just don't kill me for it. My people's religion says that we are created by the Holy People. They wanted us to protect Mother Earth. All the animals you see were once human beings who have passed away and reincarnated as such animals. We must only eat them when we hunger and not out of our greed. Personally, I'm not a fan considering that the ceremonies and rituals take whole nights. But there are things about it I cannot understand which has happened to me first-hand. Agnostic is my way. But, STEM has shown us what we perceive about our place through logic. It's beautiful when you look at it and astonishing when there's a complete understanding of your heart and headache towards an answer or solution.
2018-02-13 02:09
gotta love the failed attempts of muslim apologists to find something to equate islam with in order to shift the discussion. "but what about the christians? but what about the jews? but what about the buddhists in myanmar?" you see, if this was the middle ages and the inquisition was still hunting for witches and burning people at the stake, im certain people would be much more obsessed about christianity and care little about islam. as it is though, islam is by far the largest evil in the world today and im not talking about the "fake" muslims most of whom don't even live in a muslim majority countries. preferably islam will dissolve itself similarly to what christianity has done. the church has lost the majority of its power as well as its connection with the teachings. the doctrine is shifting, adopting to modern norms. it should be the muslims who spearhead this change, though judging by how it's been going so far, perhaps they need some help similar to how the religion was originally spread.
2018-02-13 02:32
Every muslim is arrogant egoist bastard that would kill his atheist friend for deceiving true is lam Friend studied with one in uk, he almost murdered him in sleep for not converting
2018-02-13 08:27
Whatever created existence (god or whatever you religious folkes call it) does not care about it´s consequences. Live this life, enjoy it on your own. All religions are bogus bs from men, sorry.
2018-02-13 06:55
And he fked a child
2018-02-13 07:41
Human females are ready to give birth at 9 when they start menstruating. Are you against science?
2018-02-13 07:57
No but its illegal
2018-02-13 08:07
No it wasn't.
2018-02-13 08:34
Literally justifying pedophilia
2018-02-13 10:22
lover | 
Other Gala0 
your brazillian probably some christian shit the same way as some of them are intolerant you are being now you use your values to judge a different culture in an ancient age, that is ignorance and prejudce reported for offensive speach
2018-02-13 08:23
This is an international site, please write your comment in English. Comments in another language will be deleted.
2018-02-13 08:28
LOL. Just another muslim lier You are, You are allowed to lie to kafirs, I know that. Are You talking about others "being intolerant" ? OK, ok... muslims trash like: Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703 - 1792) AL-l-wahhabija. How are those muslims tolerant ? Tell me please... muslims trash like: Ibn Tajmijja (1263 - 1328) Salafijja How are those muslims tolerant ? Tell me please...
2018-02-13 09:09
 | 
Indonesia epen 
are you stupid or what. they prophet muhammad, already trash
2018-02-14 00:37
yet those practices still go on today and dont say not all muslims
2018-02-13 10:21
yet those practices still go on today and dont say not all muslims
2018-02-13 10:21
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
without any religion world would be 100 times better than it is, but fuck mohammed, he was an pedophile and fucked 9 yo girl so -1 extra for islam
2018-02-13 12:51
90% braindead ppl believe in some shit xddd funny af
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Normal in his time
2018-02-13 12:55
 | 
bs
2018-02-13 12:55
neanderthals didnt fuck children, chimpanzees and gorillas also don't, your prophet is lower than a monkey
2018-02-13 14:28
 | 
Indonesia epen 
- 1 extra for islam + 1 For You
2018-02-14 00:38
 | 
thank
2018-02-14 15:38
 | 
Brazil PazFanBoy 
fact: "he married her" not "raped her" big difference my friend! :)
2018-02-14 15:40
 | 
did i say somewhere that he raped her?
2018-02-14 15:40
 | 
Brazil PazFanBoy 
fucked.
2018-02-14 15:41
 | 
fucked = sexed
2018-02-14 15:41
 | 
Brazil PazFanBoy 
But where did it say that our Prophet Mohammed (May peace be upon him) "fucked" her? Didn't it say "Married" or am I a bit deaf?
2018-02-14 15:42
 | 
i can see you're a muslim from your comments, this is my last reply to your comment
2018-02-14 15:43
 | 
Brazil PazFanBoy 
I can see you've given up from your comments, this is my last reply to your comment.
2018-02-14 15:44
Kill it before it lays the eggs LMAO
2018-02-13 12:51
 | 
Brazil punkstarboy 
+1 today is just islam being islam
2018-02-13 14:26
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of.. By invasion of course, fucking piece of shits.
2018-02-13 15:50
 | 
Norway svartskallen 
tl;dr
2018-02-13 16:05
All you are saying is not true but u will burn in hell anyway
2018-02-13 22:50
nice fake flag
2018-02-15 05:13
 | 
Netherlands RincoB 
tl;dr = all muslims are terrorists = Islam = IS ??
2018-02-14 00:38
 | 
Brazil PazFanBoy 
Islam means peace. :)
2018-02-14 15:39
 | 
Denmark jLORD 
so basically the same as christianity then..
2018-02-14 00:47
Bullshit hahahaha you are not honest.
2018-02-14 06:43
 | 
United States Will767 
HLTV is the fact book of the world
2018-02-14 07:21
Remember spain was full of muslims till christians came? They left spain without fighting so
2018-02-14 07:24
 | 
Poland Aloes 
mohamed was pedophile
2018-02-14 14:39
 | 
Brazil Heus 
muslins should be dead
2018-02-14 15:45
ban > my opinion
2018-02-15 05:07
immigration, izlamic immigration youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&t=2m34s
2018-02-15 05:09
Don't see any actual counter arguments just a bunch of babies crying that this is factually incorrect without disproving anything the OP claims. "REE ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE".
2018-02-16 23:15
the vatican helped create the "prophet" in hope to create "alittle" turmoil, not a fucking mess
2018-02-16 23:19
 | 
United States fallenfan 
all that I know is that muslim are twisted, evil. there is a verse in the "islam bible" that reads something like this "When ur in minority, fool then, but when you have enought power, make then choose between allah or death" scary. thanks "god" there is no muslins in my country.
2018-02-16 23:44
reported for hate speech
2018-02-16 23:44
by 2050 most of the worlds population will be muslims. And this is fact by researchers.
2018-02-17 12:22
 | 
Germany Cheaterino 
Right, but most of them will be from 3rd world. They are uneducated, that's why they believe in such shit.
2018-02-17 17:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.