Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Hello guys any info about maps?????????? and where is SK now? at BR or NA ?
2018-02-13 22:31
game hasnt started yet
2018-02-13 22:34
 | 
Turkey Absinth3 
mirage
2018-02-13 22:35
juventus choked so hard lmaooo
2018-02-13 22:36
fer | 
Brazil raoGOD 
Spurts could have won that if they added lucas moura wayyyy earlier.
2018-02-13 22:37
or the K-pop star Sonaldo Also, western european stadium: Game ends 2-2 after the home team had a 2-0 lead in the first 10mins and missed a penalty, fans still applaud them at the end whistle I legitimately can't tell if I think that's amazing or ridiculous, they'd be covered in boos down here
2018-02-13 22:40
fer | 
Brazil raoGOD 
tbh after that 2-0 they legit had no control of the game, they just went mourinho style and parked the bus, you are asked to be attacked if that happens, i wonder what game plan they would have if they didnt score those 2 goals so early.
2018-02-13 22:44
Other jotto 
SK is in NA.
2018-02-13 22:39
 | 
Belarus ucannon 
2-0 c9 like always
2018-02-13 22:39
SK seems to be in a bit of a slump. I don't buy the saving strats nonsense. Unless people mean like every team is constantly developing new strats particularly for near future big tournaments. It seems like Fer in particular just isn't up to his usual standard. For that reason I think C9 will probably win but I won't be surprised at all if SK comes alive. It's bound to happen at some point. I'd say like 60/40 C9.
2018-02-13 22:42
Online bo1 and c9 has better form individually, I think SK would be happy to take a map I think fer recently just changed his resolution from 1152 stretched to bb, and he'd been playing stretched for essentially his entire career Also boltz wasn't playing too well on inferno on summit, and he's essentially the X factor that defines if their inferno is up to Luminosity's level (back when they had fnx) or if their inferno is shit (since felps couldn't rotate or anchor bombsites for shit in that map)
2018-02-13 22:49
That's actually a pretty great analysis of their recent struggles. I didn't know Fer changed his resolution. Autimatic changes his resolution like everytime he starts the game up but some players need that locked in for spray control in particular. Also if he's been playing stretched his entire career that will definitely take some time. I wonder why he made the decision. Agree on Boltz being the X factor. He either completes the team or he becomes a liability and puts it all on Fallen, Fer and Cold's shoulders.
2018-02-13 23:07
Yeah, I'm pretty sure about him having played on stretched resolutions for his entire career but he didn't mention having changed his res anywhere, I'm only assuming it from this video youtube.com/watch?v=h6wroDyAp3U&t=35s (and since its footage seems to be right before the major, it'd make sense for his slightly below average performances recently) Aaand it looks like we're trending towards that 1-1 map scoreline, expected
2018-02-14 02:24
Score was kind of expected. A little bit surprised about how well SK played Inferno. The score line was close but they closed it out pretty firmly when C9 looked like they were on a run. Good to see train still being a strong map for C9. They seem to be one of the only teams left that can play T side on train. Even though they lost I like the C9 mirage, train, inferno performances quite a bit and if they keep up overpass and if they can stay passable on cache/cobble they'll have a pretty strong map pool going into these next couple tournaments.
2018-02-14 09:27
Yeah, I'll admit I didn't expect c9 to keep their major form at summit, much less beat SK at overpass multiple times. And with liquid playing this well, maybe this is NA's breakthrough after all? Also I'll admit I think SK is kinda overstaying their welcome at the top at this point (I mean, the game caught up to fnatic after all). If they win a major and cold gets top1-2 again, I think that's more than enough for them to be consolidated as the GOAT and they should be happy with it. But then again, I don't think any other country has such a demanding fanbase when it comes to succesful teams so maybe we can push them a bit further
2018-02-14 15:51
I don't know about Liquid. I realize they beat C9 but they got stomped by them a day earlier. It looked more like C9 having a bad day to me then Liquid blooming but we'll see. Liquid seems to go on runs then go on prolonged slumps. Typically with some personal issues thrown in to make things worse. I think that's maybe why they picked up Steel. He's just a good natured agreeable average pro. Might be exactly what they needed rather then more egos. Inititally I thought it was a terrible pick up. Would not be mad to have two top 5 NA teams. I still think SK will be fine. They have one of the best IGL's ever and two of the best riflers ever and none of them are particularly old. They are not a young team like C9 or Mouz but they are a team that should still be in their prime years.
2018-02-14 20:42
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.