Thread has been deleted
Last comment
relevant video school shooting
jOELZ | 
World RealCommunismHasNotBeenTested 
youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA muricans who defend free guns to all, have you watched this video? what do you think?
2018-02-15 01:20
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
2018-02-15 01:22
 | 
United Kingdom Fizzhaz 
Kekistan?
2018-02-15 02:25
nt ruskie
2018-02-15 11:38
 | 
United States pSilent 
No one defends free guns for all. However, issues with gun violence will not stop if you ban guns. It will probably get worse. There are a lot of underlying issues regarding gun violence you have to solve before actually changing gun laws.
2018-02-15 01:24
did you watched the video? i guess not. why doesn't gun control work? why is gun control failing in australia? why is gun control failing in eu?
2018-02-15 01:25
 | 
United States pSilent 
Can’t the video, I got class.
2018-02-15 01:27
How's 5th grade going?
2018-02-15 01:29
 | 
United States pSilent 
I wouldn’t know. Ask a 5th grader.
2018-02-15 01:29
Sorry, you're just making yourself sound slightly retarded when you say that tighter gun laws would increase fun violence.
2018-02-15 01:39
 | 
United States pSilent 
I don’t see how. You’re free to read my post history and see why I came to my conclusions. Your comment shows a very clear lack of understanding regarding gun violence in America as a whole.
2018-02-15 01:42
but you can still answer my questions
2018-02-15 01:33
 | 
United States pSilent 
Gun control does work, it just depends on the place it is implemented. It isn’t failing in Australia or Europe. Unless my definition of failure is different from yours or something happened that I am unaware of.
2018-02-15 01:35
So gun control works everywhere except USA? So the american people is more aggressive than other people? Or why doesn't it work in USA?
2018-02-15 01:37
 | 
United States pSilent 
Three words. War on Drugs. Read up on it. Most of our problems regarding guns stem from this.
2018-02-15 01:43
Yes ofc it is. But these school shootings aren't from a mexican drug cartel member, these are regular people who have mental issues who can get weapons easily. War on drugs was created by your government btw which has failed totally
2018-02-15 01:49
Maybe he means the continuation of the war on drugs which btw is a massive failure. Not saying we should legalize all drugs but there should be a controlled- government sponsored way to fix substance abuse I think this would also lower crime rates and gun violence, but gun control should be tighter
2018-02-15 02:29
Yeah that's the point. There should be gun control just like it should be drug control.
2018-02-15 02:32
its failing in australia?
2018-02-15 03:16
Sarcasm dude. Americans who are against gun control says it's not working
2018-02-15 11:31
lmfao
2018-02-15 22:58
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
I don't think gun violence would get worse. There's only evidence that it'd get better if you look at other countries, but I don't think it would solve school shootings.
2018-02-15 01:36
 | 
United States pSilent 
If guns were banned, organized crime would leap at the opportunity and gain a chokehold on pro-gun rural Southern and Midwest states. Banning guns could give the already large organizations that plague Columbia and Honduras footholds into rural U.S, a prime target for the advancement of illegals weapons dealing and drug trade expansion. These parts of the country get worse which increases the already massive disparity in wealth between states which in turn makes it harder and harder to regulate these states on a federal level. You could simultaneously increase corruption, illegal weapons production, and illegal drug production in the Southern U.S, which will backlash into Mexico and could lead to a lot of federal and economic issues.
2018-02-15 01:41
If you look at any other country that have gun control you will see that organized crime doesn't increase. The stricter gun control the less violence with guns, look at australia and after their gun control murders with guns went down ALOT. It's because it's harder to get access to guns... So one of the main reasons to not have gun control is because people will start doin illegal weapons production? Do you mean it would be better to remove the laws of all drugs because now people are creating drugs illegaly and without these laws it would be better for the public?
2018-02-15 01:47
 | 
United States pSilent 
Supply and demand. There is a large demand for guns in the U.S. So, what happens when you eliminate the supply and not the demand? Something will always fill the void. The War on Drugs is a great example of why attacking the supply of a resource and not the demand is a poor idea. Now, should you ban guns, who will fill the demand for guns in the U.S? Well, organized crime of course. The police in areas with high gun demand are already payed off by these organizations (There’s a lot of evidence about this if you want to read about it) so why wouldn’t they just jump with joy at the opportunity? So now that all of the demand for guns is being fulfilled by organized crime, what happens to organized crime? Organizations grow stronger and spread their influence. I’m not talking out of my ass here. I’ve got half a century of evidence backing me, and yes, drugs and guns are very similar in the way they need to be handled. You need to decrease the demand for guns. Now how do you do this? 1. Weed out corruption in the police and create a more effective police force. 2. Don’t ban guns right away. Strictly regulate them and require mandatory education on their use. 3. Eliminate organized crime. 4. Help poor areas and decrease the wealth disparity between states. To make this clear I’m typing it in all caps. BEFORE YOU GET RID OF GUNS, YOU MUST SYSTEMATICALLY ELIMINATE THE DEMAND FOR THEM AND THE SYSTEMS IN PLACE THAT CREATE THAT DEMAND OR YOU MAKE THINGS WORSE.
2018-02-15 01:59
I don't think what gun control means. It means that there would be controls of whom might buy a gun, not banning guns at all. And in AUS there was still a huge demand for guns and they could do it.. Why would the regular US citizen need an AR at home? "What if someone breaks in???" Well, the thing is if you have stricter gun control it would be harder for criminals to get guns. Period. It won't get easier for criminals to get guns. It is true that organized crime will probably always get their guns. But they don't really harm the regular citizen. Most of the guns ciminals have now is probably coming from russia and when US were spreading guns in South America
2018-02-15 02:04
 | 
United States pSilent 
Either you didn’t read what I posted or didn’t understand. That comment was essentially proving that, should you decrease the supply for guns without decreasing the demand for them, criminal organizations will take advantage and increase their size, power, and influence in the U.S. I didn’t make any of the arguments you are arguing against, so they are irrelevant. I also didn’t mention the impact of 18th century animosity between North and South on the modern day, as that’s a whole other aspect to gun control, but that makes it very complicated to regulate guns as well. Attempts at strict gun control will be percieved as oppressive acts by the government in the South and Midwest which lead to an increase in domestic terrorism and help radicalize rural communities. You can not compare the U.S to a place like Australia or the EU. You just can’t. Attempting to requires a complete lack of knowledge about anything regarding U.S history and culture. It’s like trying to ban guns in Somalia.
2018-02-15 02:11
Ofcourse you can compare the US with AUS or EU. Especially with AUS since the US has so much in common with AUS. And your comment doesn't prove a thing, gun control has never been tested in the US but is has been tested in AUS and it worked pretty good since they haven't had a school shooting since. The demand for guns in AUS were still high when gun control started. It's like saying that slaves shouldn't have been banned since many people were against it. You don't seem too see that it's ok the let people be angry for a while if it leads to the greater good. People learn to adapt, even the US citizens (weird huh?)
2018-02-15 02:17
 | 
United States pSilent 
You do realize that after the U.S banned slavery the situation for African Americans became even worse, the economy crashed and it created a centuries long animosity between North and South that continues to this day, right? By all intents and purposes, the Civil War was a resounding disaster and almost led to Lincoln creating a military dictatorship. Show me how the U.S is similar to AUS. I guarantee you’ll only mention their origins and won’t even touch the 19th and 20th centuries. Everything I have is said is demonstrable when you look at the War on Drugs. You know what that is and its effects, right? It’s honestly like you don’t read my comments.
2018-02-15 02:20
That might be true but it is the most human thing to do. Only because people are racists doesn't mean they can act how they want. A simple question: Since the economy and the bonds between North and South became more worse after banning slave, would you prefer to have slaves if it meant that the economy and the bonds got stronger? If you looked at the video they explain it a little bit. A psycho on drugs isn't the same thing as a psycho with a gun. With a gun he can kill alot more people. The point of the whole debate is that it needs to be controlled so that psychos who does such things as a school shooting doesn't get guns so easily. And you haven't done your research, you just listen to gun lobbyists. "You can't compare US with any other country, we so special"
2018-02-15 02:30
 | 
United States pSilent 
> Since the economy and the bonds between North and South became more worse after banning slave, would you prefer to have slaves if it meant that the economy and the bonds got stronger? No, but Lincoln made the same mistake you are trying to make. He attempted strict regulations before attempting to outright ban slavery in too short a timespan. He should have gradually implemented economic changes to the South that would decrease their need of Slavery before implementing changes that slowly phase it out and get rid of it. Instead he came in with the military and doomed the South to living in a shithole, which it still is to this day. I watched the video. It’s ignorant, stupid and objectively incorrect. Don’t rely on a video to explain your opinions to me. Use your head. Do you even understand the concept of supply and demand? I rely on what lobbyist tell me when you’re letting a YouTube video think for you? Oh the irony.
2018-02-15 02:38
Lol. If it's really inhuman then it should be banned right away, like slavery. You use the same arguments that lobbyists is using in the US. I don't live in the US so by all means keep on going because the rest of the world learns alot by the mistakes your making.
2018-02-15 02:42
 | 
United States pSilent 
So you’ve run out of arguments and all you can say is that I repeat what lobbyists say. Well if they are saying the same things I am, than they are correct. You’re views are naive and won’t work in a real world context. If you wish to prove me wrong, than prove me wrong. Don’t create strawmans and link the videos you parrot your opinions from.
2018-02-15 02:48
Yes and repeat your arguments. "It doesn't work" "You can't compare US to other countries" Read up on gun control in AUS, it's ALOT of statistics out there. And that is a real world context. It's easy to link videos because they often tell alot in a short period of time if they are correct, which this one is.
2018-02-15 02:52
 | 
United States pSilent 
You have to prove to me that the U.S and Australia are directly comparable. You won’t be able to, because they aren’t comparable at all. The only similarity is that they were both British colonies. That’s like saying India and the U.S are nearly the same. I repeat my arguments because you ignore or deflect them completely. You haven’t brought up one counter-point to anything I’ve said. Instead you ramble on about arguments I don’t make and link me YouTube videos that are both wrong and irrelevant.
2018-02-15 02:55
Brazil gun control? xD of course murders with guns went down, doesn't mean murder rate went down. People can smuggle guns in through land in America, try smuggling anything in mass through sea into a place like Australia. We can't even control drug smuggling how do you expect to control weapon smuggling?
2018-02-15 01:57
 | 
United States pSilent 
Basically what I’m seeing is that people underestimate the effect gangs have in providing weapons and contributing to their use.
2018-02-15 02:00
overestimate? 0.o
2018-02-15 02:02
 | 
United States pSilent 
I edited it real quick, but not quick enough ;( i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/00..
2018-02-15 02:02
Australia didn't ban guns, they made the regulations tighter, and did a buy back and a shit ton of guns. Oh and they haven't had a mass shooting in over 20 years.
2018-02-15 03:40
 | 
France mintzz 
Worse? It's harder for people to get close and personal and actually insert a blade into someone's body... or beat them to death with their fists.
2018-02-15 03:54
 | 
United States pSilent 
Read my other comments on this thread.
2018-02-15 04:11
Video not available to watch in Australia post another link perhaps?
2018-02-15 01:27
can't find the same video but try this: youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE even better video than the one i linked before
2018-02-15 01:30
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Great, not available in Perth,AU too...
2018-02-15 04:00
Not watching John Oliver, guy is a sub human. Australia doesn't border Mexico nor did it have lots of guns in it already.
2018-02-15 01:28
true, but for australians one reason to not have gun control was because they were afraid of an indonesian invasion. and not every state in america have a border to mexico
2018-02-15 01:31
 | 
Russia ez4u 
Jon Stewart is the biggest clown ever. I think it was him who taught clown9 or maybe even owns this org.
2018-02-15 01:38
Unlike Austraila, I think people in the U.S are more overzealous when it comes to firearms. Therefore, will not be so willing. It might even cause a second "Waco Siege", just on a much broader scale. Oh well. It doesn't matter to me. The pussy had to use a gun to solve his problems. OMEGALUL
2018-02-15 01:36
People were still very angry in australia when they started with gun control... But even people that were against it finally realised it was better that way. Yeah and people in the US still needs guns to solve problems, so alot of americans are pussys i guess?
2018-02-15 01:42
Oh sure, a lot of them are pussies. No need to try and belittle my country, because I know it's a shithole. I mean, if it were up to me, I'd execute en masse. If you have a gun, break a law. There's no need for a court under my rule. But AUS and US have different mindsets. Aussie angry may not compare to Murica angry, you dig?
2018-02-15 01:49
lmao The people in the US isn't so different from the people in other parts of the world. US and AUS have alot in common. If people think that gun control might create a more worse "Wace Siege" it just tells how many people there are that shouldn't have a gun
2018-02-15 01:53
You know, I want to believe you. But everywhere I look, it's just a comparison between the average American and International person. "Americans, pfft," or "Americans are cancer," or whatever lol. It's kinda hard to be in this environment. You see shootings and there's nothing you can do. I just joke about it, but inside I'm furious. People joke about it too all around the world so I'm just like, "Yeah, it's funny!" Being Native American especially, it hurts to see my home ruined. It's not the best but it's still home. It's still my fellow countrymen being shot to shit.
2018-02-15 02:04
I would think that people all around the world are saying like this because americans doesn't seem to understand that gun control can fix these issues. When a school shooting has happened people always defend their right to have guns. When 9/11 happened a huge chunk of americans private lifes were taken away and this is people ok with. These school shootings will just keep coming and there will eventually be gun control, to bad for these innocent people that have given up their lifes for nothing
2018-02-15 02:11
 | 
United States aaronjustis 
USA is not the same as Australia...
2018-02-15 02:01
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Wow dude I honestly thought Australia was a state in USA thanks for clearing that up.
2018-02-15 02:05
 | 
Are you the author of this thread? Because clearly I was pertaining to him as he thinks this is a solution that would work in the US. Stop acting like a smartass
2018-02-15 02:10
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Because you know it doesn't work since you're from the future, how was it?
2018-02-15 02:13
 | 
How old are you? I'm clearly stating my opinion not factual statements saying that it doesn't work? I can say the same to you , oh it worked, how did that go, since you're from the future? Child
2018-02-15 03:24
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Yeah it worked, thx. I’m 23 btw.
2018-02-15 04:06
 | 
You have the brain capacity of a 14 year old
2018-02-15 06:13
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Little kiddo is mad, dont shoot up your school man
2018-02-15 12:48
 | 
Ye man I'll try not to, its a real fear here in the US you know
2018-02-15 14:23
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
The amount of irony in your post *mindblown*
2018-02-15 13:01
 | 
Where's the irony please point it out Mr. Netherlands
2018-02-15 14:22
just gonna leave these here. crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-hom.. winteryknight.com/2017/10/06/did-austral.. snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp "From: Ed Chenel, a police officer in Australia. Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent!). In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. (Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!) While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed."
2018-02-15 02:16
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
and now their murder rate is at a record low, case and point.
2018-02-15 02:22
well it certainly wasn't because of the gun laws otherwise it would have worked right away.
2018-02-15 02:24
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Do you think all guns disappear magically when you force these gun laws? Nobody said they would lower murder rate day one.
2018-02-15 02:36
of course I don't think guns disappear day 1 thats why it won't fucking work in the US, especially with the problems we already have with everything else that does correlate with crime which is drugs, poverty, etc. If you want to know what does correlate with the lowering murder rates in Australia is the sky rocketing GDP per capita at 2001. Poverty (lower GDP per capital in a sense) almost always correlates with homicide and crime rates anywhere.
2018-02-15 02:41
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
High GDP doesnt seem to be helping USA a lot OMEGALUL. Atleast they havent had a mass shooting since the gun ban, cba arguing with a gun nut you will come up with anything but facts.
2018-02-15 02:45
are you autistic or something or just baiting? imgur.com/iqPg7Nq with this the GDP has only risen every year. I don't care if they don't have a mass shooting if more people die after banning guns anyway dipshit. + also crazy how I'm the only 1 who has ever posted a source in this conversation right?
2018-02-15 02:53
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
I was memeing u mong GDP always fucking rises, does that mean we will not have crime in a couple of years? Ur a genious man. Im on a phone sry if i dont take it srsly enough to post sources
2018-02-15 03:04
I'm actually fucking genius compared to you tbh. If you understand basic math and analyze stats its basically impossible to have 0 crime no matter how much GDP. and if GDP has nothing to with crime then by your logic rich communities will have the same amount of crime as poor ones.
2018-02-15 03:11
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Oh you cant have 0 crime thx 4 explaining. Look at any fucking countries GDP and you’ll see that its growing, like honduras hasn’t gone negative in growth since 2001 not counting the 08 crash but hey their gdp is growing why did their homicide rate go up steadily til 2011? Every countries fucking gdp is growing. You cant say thats why australias homicide rate dropped.
2018-02-15 03:21
because Honduras's GDP's growth isn't nearly significant as Australia's to make a huge difference. Australia's growth goes by 2000-3000 USD every year while Honduras's goes by 100 USD. I didn't say GDP correlates everywhere I said almost always. You're not doing a very good job at this and please feel free to prove how a rich person is as likely to commit crime as a poor person.
2018-02-15 03:32
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Its measured in % and if Australia and Honduras grow the same percentage it should affect them equally since the money in their respective country is worth the same even if the Australians get more money because of a higher GDP. Cba commas and shit I hate when dumb people think they’re right
2018-02-15 04:17
So you're telling me the rate of change (or slope in math terms) of this imgur.com/z3Xt0CU is the same as this imgur.com/sBE0O6Q did you even pass elementary math?
2018-02-15 04:37
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
Check their GDP growth percentage wise you moron and you’ll see. Every fucking countrys GDP is growing, you cant use that to say thats why their crime rates are going down, because you can just find a failing country like honduras or w/e cba finding a new one, and say you’re wrong. Because no countries GDP are steadily going down. Now find an analogy that actually works.
2018-02-15 05:14
GDP growth percentage wise is the same thing as rate of change/rate of growth (slope) if you can't understand that then you are uneducated and this conversation should no longer continue if you are going to push your ignorance this far.
2018-02-15 21:21
xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd error 404 brain not found
2018-02-15 03:25
read the rest of the conversation or even better post your own evidence to why gun control works so well when more people die right after.
2018-02-15 03:26
the evidence was already provided. australia implemented gun control and now the murder rate is lower. of course theres gonna be a peak right after the change is implemented, a lot of dumbasses are gonna think 'hey i didnt have to turn in this gun the gubment didnt know about, lets go rob some people' please stop trying to defend your gubments gun policy. it has no basis in reason and only still exists because whoever fixes it would lose the next election. just stfu close this thread and have some respect for the ppl that died and their families.
2018-02-15 03:32
Brazil banned all civilians from owning firearms. No effect. England banned handguns. No effect on homicides. Australia. still no effect. only GDP effectively lowered crime. Crime basically lowered after 2001 when GDP started skyrocketing. crazy right? try again cuckboi + lol because I don't support gun control means I don't respect people that died in a school shooting. expected from a piece of shit like you tbh I could provide you all the proof in the world but you're too delusional to care. Keep standing on the grave of dead people to push your agenda it hasn't worked before and it won't work now.
2018-02-15 03:40
if you dont support gun control you are saying to all those people that you dont give a shit if they and their families get shot. you can keep saying it wont work, but the fact is that most countries on earth have better gun control and less shootings.
2018-02-15 03:48
LOL this is exactly why Trump won. The people like you in my country can't use any facts or statistics to prove a point. Pushing your feelings and standing on the graves of dead people doesn't work. Stop being a one dimensional cuck and realize there are more solutions than legislation that are very cheap and efficient in preventing school shootings. The reason why I hate America is because of the lack of schools that have the basic security measures my high school had.
2018-02-15 03:53
yes lets build fences around every school and use body scanners. lets also put body scanners and fences in front of every night club, sports club, hotel, casino, etc etc etc in the whole US. you know what will happen? people will still kill each other just as much, they will find a busy street to empty a clip into instead of their school. only 1 solution exists imo. lower the amount of guns. but if you have a better idea, lets hear it.
2018-02-15 03:57
my school had an apartment like buzzer system and only 2 main entrances. The entrance had a layer inside it so you had to open a door then another door to get in. They were only unlocked for 15 mins before and after class started otherwise you had to buzz the door and theres a camera that someone looks through always and lets people in manually. There was also almost always a cop stationed before and after classes and during lunch times. This costs very little and considering we have a gun market in the first place taxes should be able to afford it. If the guy in florida tried to do what he did at my school he wouldn't even be able to get through first door unless he shoot the glass and climbed through a 3x3 ft square.
2018-02-15 04:24
Australia anxy 
Nothing to do with gun laws, has everything to do with when criminals go to war with each other plus the occasional bad year with people getting killed, like by terrorists, all guns laws have done in Australia is made it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain guns
2018-02-15 02:29
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
You’ve had some lucky years then since its been going down steadily and you havent had a mass shooting since the gun ban, guess its just some lucky years.
2018-02-15 02:42
Australia anxy 
Not luck, hard work by the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad to prevent shootings by arresting those who commit them
2018-02-15 02:43
 | 
Italy John Dorian 
I’m happy for you.
2018-02-15 02:47
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
LMAO YOUR OWN FUCKING SOURCE SAYS THIS ABOUT THE EMAIL: "The conclusions drawn in this piece were both premature and inaccurate, however. In a peer-reviewed paper published by American Law and Economics Review in 2012, researchers Andrew Leigh of Australian National University and Christine Neill of Wilfrid Laurier University found that in the decade following the NFA, firearm homicides (both suicides and intentional killings) in Australia had dropped significantly"
2018-02-15 12:59
yeah in the DECADE AFTER. where GDP had effect on crime in the second half. Firearm homicides are obviously less it but they weren't the main weapon with homicides in the first place in Australia. If you take out guns there will obviously be less gun violence that doesn't mean less crime or homicides. Try again idiot
2018-02-15 21:26
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
- double trouble -
2018-02-15 13:00
I didn't watch the video but I imagine it was bad
2018-02-15 03:15
fake news right
2018-02-15 11:32
 | 
Brazil RmM_oo 
Actually the problems aren't with guns, you all know that, right? US people are the problem. The muslims have to stop them before that blondie blow up the world.
2018-02-15 11:35
+1
2018-02-15 11:39
 | 
United States jitteRs 
The fbi obviously did it
2018-02-15 14:36
 | 
Other TJ_HOTBOY 
The daily show lul
2018-02-15 23:05
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.