Thread has been deleted
Last comment
IS THIS THE BREAKING NEWS THAT WILL FINALLY TAKE HLTV FORUM OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN??? i.redd.it/rt0xq3hz5th01.png
2018-02-23 01:02
There is a thread about it already, not a breaking news. Are you using internet explorer?
2018-02-23 01:04
Where did Trump say this? not that I ever liked him anyways but where does he say this?
worldstar lol
2018-02-23 01:11
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
I don't even know that website I only searched for a vid of him saying it xD
2018-02-23 01:12
because he is senile boomer, tv used to be boogieman for them
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
Well obviously it can shape young peoples thoughts... There is a reason shooters have age restrictions... Only that nobody cares about them.
2018-02-23 01:07
 | 
Lithuania arres 
Go read some studies about that you twat. People in huge part of Africa and middle east must have played soooo many hours of CS. That's why there's so many civil wars, genocides 'n shit. You can mark age restriction on your dick. The bigger number the better.
2018-02-23 01:14
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
Obviously there are much bigger factors than violence in video games/movies, but still I'm pretty sure if a young kid gets shown violence over and over again it gets used to the violence.
2018-02-23 01:14
 | 
Lithuania arres 
I would agree that you could try and probably succeed to use violent games/movies in a way that would fuck with the child's psychology to make him violent. But that would be an abuse and not the normal protocol that goes along with playing games and watching movies. I would not say that no one never did anything violent inspired by video games, because there are clearly many stories that shows that. However it does not mean that without games something bad wouldn't' have happened. If you would have to bet, what would you say is more probable? 1. Violent video games makes people more violent in real life. 2. Violent video games gives people environment to spill their rage thus making them less violent in real life. To my knowledge there is just no studies to show any link to violent behavior and playing violent video games. And to me this simple approach - violence in games makes violence in people is just so dumb.
2018-02-23 01:32
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
well I totally agree that video games have more positive impact than negative one. Obviously the exact impact is always depending on the situation and the personality of the gamer. But yes my comment was mainly related to the worst case scenario were a child is only playing violent video games/ watching violent movies, which although it seems ridiculous might actually be reality somewhere and also the fact that violence can be inspired by video games, meaning the violence was in the person before and the game only affected the execution of the violence.
2018-02-23 01:47
 | 
Lithuania arres 
So I guess you are very reasonable person then. Sorry for the harsh language at first.
2018-02-23 01:54
Trump and all other conservative politicians make themselves look like bigger idiots everyday.
2018-02-23 01:33
actually it is true that people who play alot of fps games will have brain reshaped, for example hippocampus will become smaller- the region for memory and navigation but regarding his interview he is totally right there. In US it is very common to allow kids watch movies where brains are blasted and organs flying but kissing or sex scenes restricted and showing genitalia is a big no generally, which is interesting considering movies earlier like blue lagoon (1980) were quite open about it
2018-02-23 01:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.