Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Renegades 10th in world
 | 
Australia MatthewJKS 
Crikey, didn't expect them to be ranked this high over making playoffs at Starladder.
2018-02-27 05:09
 | 
United States celesten 
good for them for bouncing back after losing NAF
2018-02-27 05:11
The dream with another AU team making top 30 if Chiefs + Grayhound + TM + ORDER can have a good tournament or shuffle for an insane team
2018-02-27 05:14
 | 
Australia Eagz 
Order is pretty solid But i like the sound of making an insane all star au team
2018-02-27 05:16
I mean Order is already sort of the all star Au team, best AWPer and best player in Aus. Erkast and Dexter or INS would be nice to replace Alistair and Emag I guess.
2018-02-27 05:28
Germany 7|1 
Just -erkast -burn +liazz +sico *or texta (but vacced) And you'll have the best AUSNZ roster.
2018-02-27 05:29
 | 
Australia c0meatm3_Bro 
only problem is i dont think alot of them actually like eachother, especially with the amount of "shuffles" that happen in the Au scene
2018-02-27 05:31
Germany 7|1 
Yeah that's definitely true, I just don't think the right shuffles are happening. Also, players like sico and grat played together for wesg so I wouldn't think their relationship would be that bad.
2018-02-27 05:34
Australia DubL 
Unlike others who have been 10th in the past RNG hasn't been able to do much against any of the teams above them. to be fair they haven't had many opportunities to verse these elites very often but when they do play them they don't do well. the teams closely below them could all compete for RNG's 10th position, but RNG are currently in a better form in comparison to these teams. im excited to see if they can beat these better oppositions or at least not get completely stomped when they do go up against the top teams in the near future. they've had jkaem for a little while now so its time to see if the boys can show that they deserve to be amongst the best in katowice. a few of the teams below 10th seem to be in a mess atm so once they get their shit together it'll be exciting to see how RNG holds.
2018-02-27 05:33
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.