Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Multiculturalism
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
Why is it that only the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the nations of Europe are required to be "multicultural"? (White countries) Why those nations specifically? Why not, for example, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Zimbabwe, or Guatemala? None of those nations, nor most of the world's nations have a multicultural imperative, where that the host culture is smothered with cultures from all over the world and sucess at the endeavor is gauged by how heavily the host culture is impacted, if not erased entirely. I'm refering to -- popular culture, educational systems, worklife, political leaders -- it's a question of where is there *not* a multicultural imperative, as if the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe would all shrivel and die without multiculturalism, despite the fact that multiculturalism is a new concept in these regions, not more than 40 or so years old, and without any previously successful trial. Regarding imperialism, it was a benefit to the countries it affected, so it's not a case of fair play via turnabout. Imperialism in most cases brought countries out of stone aged life**** and introduced them to paved roads, running household water, etc. It seems Africa for Africans, Asian for Asians, Latin America for Latinos but North America, Australia, NZ and Europe is for Everyone.
2018-03-05 16:30
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Multiculturalism has failed.
2018-03-05 16:30
 | 
Jordan Sharkasi 
because countries like saudi arabia and china (saudi arabia mainly) dont have freedom and dont want anyone to come into their country and become one of them because they think itll ruin their countries
2018-03-05 16:31
Which is usually the case. Forced diversity is a bad thing.
2018-03-05 17:53
 | 
Jordan Sharkasi 
but diversity isnt
2018-03-05 18:41
yes it is.
2018-03-05 22:22
 | 
North America noahB_ 
What do u mean by "required to". You are trying to point out a hypocrisy where there is none. It is people from within all those countries which push for multiculturalism and diversification. It wouldnt happen if many of the people and political leaders didnt want it. There are many white countries which arent multicultural (most of eastern europe). There arent a significant amount of people in China, Japan, pushing for that so it doesnt happen... Also india is very multicultural, ik it might be confusing cause they're all brown people. And Latin America for the latinos is just wrong, latin america is really diverse with lots of whites mestizos/indigenous and blacks all mixed together. This is why "Hispanic" isnt a race.
2018-03-05 16:37
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
It's not that the majority of the people in western countries want multiculturalism and diversification. It is because people who are against immigration or illegal immigration are racists according to leftists.
2018-03-05 16:45
 | 
North America noahB_ 
But if the majority of people were so against it surely it wouldnt happen, all these countries are democracies and they can vote in politicians which serve their best interests. But France elected Macron, and Germany elected Merkel, and Canada elected Trudeu, and in UK labor party got more seats last election. For instance in US Trump was elected cause of anti-immigration sentiment. One of the main reasons immigration is done so much in developed countries is because ppl from all over the world want to move there cause its better then where they currently live. The country receiving immigrants does it because its extremely beneficial to thier economy. I mean so much of US's tech development comes from h1-b visa holders.
2018-03-05 16:51
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
What about brexit, the rise of populist parties in Europe and trump betting elected. The reason western European countries can't stop mass immigration is because they don't know how to put policies into practice. They just simply have to deport illegal aliens and immigrants who commit serious crimes. It's not like I am against immigrants with a lot of knowledge like people from India, Japan and Germany who work in tech companies. They do great things for our economy and country. But they shouldnt bring their culture over to our culture and just integrate. They should all assimilate. It's pathetic that people from other countries, which do worse than us, tell us how our country should be governed. (Look at hispanics voting for Hillary and leftists and leftists students that vote for her). It's pathetic to see our culture slowly go away.
2018-03-05 16:59
 | 
North America noahB_ 
What is "our culture"? It seems very strange to me because the culture of Americans seems so different around the place. For instance where I'm from NYC is very different then Alabama or Minnesota or even LA. Also US being a free nation cant force legal immigrants to "assimilate" whatever that means, and any minorities who are citizens can vote however they like, doesnt matter if you dont like it. You sound very fascist to me. Also why does it matter that there are colleges that arent majority white. Why does there need to be at least 51% white ppl in a college? Also do you consider jews white?
2018-03-05 17:03
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
It's anything but fascist. It's just about keeping our american culture which we have established over the last 300 years or so. Our culture is better than the cultures of non-western countries. Thats why they should assimilate and that we should not adapt to their culture.
2018-03-05 17:08
 | 
North America noahB_ 
Our culture is very different then it was 300 years ago and has been changing constantly. My disagreement with your statement of Americans needing to assimilate is because america from very early on has been very multicultrural. From the mid to late 1800s when we got huge waves of German and Irish immigrants, then in the early 1900s Italians, Irish and many eastern Europeans. And of course 99% of black people have been here since the founding of the country. Many of these groups brought/formed there own culture which has been interwoven into what some may refer to as "american culture". For instance St. Patrick's day is an Irish holiday that so many americans celebrate and follow. And in so many cities for decades there have been specific "non-assimilated" parts e.g. Little Italy, Chinatown, K-Town. Also i still cant follow what u mean by they "should assimilate", do you think the government should pass legislation forcing immigrant to somehow assimilate (how would u even measure that)?
2018-03-05 17:16
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
America has never been a melting pot because european cultures barely differ from each other. Look at German and dutch for example pretty much the only difference is the language. That mix between European cultures is what we refer to as the American culture.
2018-03-05 17:19
 | 
North America noahB_ 
Lmao u have no idea what ur talking about, just ask any European. Even in Germany itself, there are different cultural practices in different parts such as in Bavaria. All this pan-european shit is new as a result of the EU and peace for several decades. During the early 1900s when all these europeans were immigrating to US, the different European countries were slaughtering eachother by the millions. For instance there was a lot of tension between ethnic european groups like Germans, Italians and Anglos, as well as many resenting Irish people for remaining neutral. I mean the most obvious thing pointing to how europeans dont have the same culture is how every single country has its own language.
2018-03-05 17:25
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
Hahaha you don't know what you are talking about. I said there is very little difference in the cultures. I've been through Europe: Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Norway and Italy and their cultures barely differ from each other. Please educate yourself.
2018-03-05 17:33
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
Jews are white.
2018-03-05 17:06
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
When you ask muslim in Britain what the UK is about to them they say multiculturalism. According to them the UK should be a melting pot and adapt to their Islamic culture. That is not good though because the British culture is obviously better than theirs. That's why they came there.
2018-03-05 16:39
 | 
Kazakhstan TimaTea 
White culture cucks , if white people convert to Islam then whole world would be in white skin
2018-03-05 16:42
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
Dont understand what you are saying. Learn English before you speak it.
2018-03-05 16:43
 | 
Kazakhstan TimaTea 
Sorry , I mean white culture sucks , white people are very weak against others
2018-03-05 16:45
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
"weak?"
2018-03-05 16:46
 | 
Turkey dogboi2001 
lol i think u have autism..sorry for u
2018-03-05 16:54
india is a multicultural country LUL expected from NA education
2018-03-05 16:48
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
Bro your culture is bad. People shit on the streets for example which causes people to die.
2018-03-05 17:02
there are different cultures in India I know u are trying to b8
2018-03-05 17:04
#RapefugeesForIsrael #RapefugeesForAsia
2018-03-05 16:50
0/8
2018-03-05 16:50
because to be open minded to foreign things you need proper "education" otherwise it will end in hatred or distrust. Another important factor is the availability of food and infrastructure, when you go to the supermarket and see 50 different types of cheese and sausage its easy to think that theres enough food available for more people opposed to a country where a lot of people cant even afford a house with proper toilet. oh and all the propaganda machines we call TV broadcasting 24/7 how awesome the western lifestyle is
2018-03-05 16:53
+1
2018-03-05 16:57
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
The western culture is better than the culture of non-western countries. They should assimilate to our culture so that groups of people don't become polarized against each other.
2018-03-05 17:02
idk what you think is good about exploiting the poor to make the rich even richer. I mean its good for everyone that lacks empathy and isnt poor but the rest of the world has to suffer
2018-03-05 17:05
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
wtf?? That doesn't make sense at all.
2018-03-05 17:07
ofc it doesnt make sense to you , you are stupid as f uck and being fan of white power highlights that pretty well. Anyways im not going to educate you about the creation of USA or the ongoing exploitation of natural and human ressources. Unfortunately if you cant use google you might be left in the dark forever.
Your people wanted this = you got this. Any countries who don't want to be multicultural don't have to be.
2018-03-05 17:01
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
No one wanted it. Because of our representative democracy the power is in the hands of a group of people that can't put policies into practice. They also can't think logically.
2018-03-05 17:09
Well. If no one wanted it you can't call that democracy. It's just like your retarded government making all possible efforts to support leftists etc. At least it is what I can see and I can not look at in complex since I am not american. But I think what happens in USA right now is just stupid.
 | 
Lithuania Paulius_CS 
if only it was that simple
2018-03-05 17:59
There is a lot multiculturalism in non occident countries. At a point where in Quatar, 80% of residents are not citizens of the country.
2018-03-05 17:55
Russia leld 
Why roses are red
2018-03-05 17:59
FaZe
NiP
ROCK CANDY
Ground Zero
Evil Geniuses
OG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.