1. Do your research about weed and you'll understand
2. You have plenty of gun laws, you have just lived in a free country for so long you no longer understand their purpose
3, 4, and 7. Racism wasn't invented by America, and isn't specific to it, saying that it's your countries problem is selfish.
5. Burgers? is that a joke?
6. Being vegan isn't specific to America either, we have plenty of vegans here also, 99% is some bullshit statistic you pulled out your ass.
8. I don't know much about American college so I won't argue with this.
9. American football, again I don't see this as a problem. is this a joke?
10. Again, I don't know too much about this so I won't argue.
11. Hiroshima and Nagasaki could've saved millions by ending the war, you don't know whether or not is was worth the lives, and the choice has been made, It's not a mistake until proven so, and it has not been proven so.
12. Obesity in America is high compared to most countries, but compared to every other first world country It's not even top 10 most obese countries in the world, it's ranked at 18th.
13. List doesn't go on, many of the points you listed are jokes, many are obsurd, and many aren't mistakes specific to America.
PS: As someone from Sweden you are lucky to live in America, don't take your freedom for granted.