Thread has been deleted
Last comment
depression
 | 
Brazil whEZ 
been fighting with since 2015 and never came back then. Last couple weeks been feeling very shitty but not letting this consume me over all. I'm in last year of high school and can't take my responsabilities I literally don't give A shit(i have moral value, good education and love from my parents) some HLTV life experiences to help me pass this horrible time?
2018-03-12 05:04
DM me if you'd like to talk, your second family @ hltv is always here for you brother!
2018-03-12 05:07
What a kind online human being, you troll motherfuckers can learn from this man
2018-03-12 06:13
i think that while everyone on this website can generally be trolls, most have capability for empathy and community. that's why I always see so much support on posts similar to this one. no need to be divisive my friend!
2018-03-12 08:09
 | 
France Mevleffy 
that is absolutely true, but not ez 4 FREDDy
2018-03-12 10:54
it is ez for Fredrik "FREDDyFROG" Gustafsson, rifler for team Red Reserve, my friend
2018-03-12 19:14
 | 
France Mevleffy 
not really my friend, ez for jOELZ
2018-03-12 19:23
tell that to the top 5 onliner list my friend ;)
2018-03-12 23:10
 | 
France Mevleffy 
Top 5? No no no my friend, jOELZ top 1
2018-03-12 23:11
 | 
France Mevleffy 
the fact that jOELZ is in the top 5 in 2017, also 0 Lan maps vs 22, jOELZ > fREDDY
2018-03-13 08:35
french logic :P
2018-03-13 22:06
What a dumb little shit you are, you couldn't learn a thing in the world even if you gave it your all.
2018-03-12 14:56
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto 
I guess you didn't exactly understand what he wrote, lol. Try reading again =) I took some time to fully get it as well though, so no worries. peace
2018-03-13 01:31
I was just trying to be funny dude, don't take it so seriously.
2018-03-13 02:10
 | 
China NA_LUL 
hltv is bestest website on the internet
2018-03-12 05:14
China numba wan
2018-03-12 06:13
 | 
Luxembourg RedSmoke 
Man i’m gonna give you an advice, just live your life , do what you want to do and make this single experience worth it! All Life is precious, play a lot of csgo (or other game that you love) if you love doing that! I want to see you many many years comentating in hltv bro ! Take good care of you and thanks for sharing your problems with the community! Big hug for you!!
2018-03-12 05:16
 | 
Other TheFaren 
damn bro i wasnt even depressed but now i feel un-depressed (makes no sense but) hav a good one
2018-03-12 19:24
omg i love you man
2018-03-12 23:27
 | 
Brazil cykr 
I've been fighting depression since 2012 and now it's harder than ever I've been thinking a lot about suicide lately. I don't know if it helps, but remember you're not the only suffering and you can keep fighting your way through. Stand strong my friend
2018-03-12 05:17
Stand strong, amigo, stay strong Much love from your brothers aka Portugal
2018-03-12 05:21
Stay strong brazil stay strong man
2018-03-12 06:14
Dont do it cold you can win another major man i believe in you
2018-03-12 11:27
I know it’s hard to do in the moment, but don’t choose to let yourself be unhappy. A lot of times we get depressed and the thing that keeps us depressed is the thought that we can’t be happy, so we stop trying to.
2018-03-12 05:17
its a demon to battle , some people have a harder time with it then others. the main thing is to keep your mind busy . dont let yourself sit and think about the past , life goes by so fast try and stay happy brother
2018-03-12 05:20
think of funny things and then unhappy turns to 😊
2018-03-12 05:26
 | 
Malaysia ez4harimaumuda 
eat ice cream. besto cure
2018-03-12 05:27
Xyp9x | 
Brazil Skilo 
This is for everyone: Do something that you love and don't let people stoping you to do it. Show what you feel to your family and friends. Don't be afraid or ashamed to talk to them that you love them. Ask them for help when this awful feeling corrupts you. Hug and let them hug you. Love is the most important thing. Remember that.
2018-03-12 05:40
Man the fuck up depression is for the weak. Do what you love and fuck depression its just your mind telling you your weak. Man the fuck up and step up your a winner
2018-03-12 05:50
Reported. Depression is real. Stop telling people to man the fuck up when its a real condition.
2018-03-12 11:04
cArn | 
Europe Hi_im_drx 
He's actually retarded.
2018-03-12 11:12
Yep.
2018-03-12 11:36
Its real for the beta cucks yeah
2018-03-12 12:11
Dude look up depression before you say shit like this. Depression is a real disease that affects a lot of people. There is a difference between feeling depressed and depression, depression is a biological disease that you can't just get and its not something you can just get out of. I don't even know why i even bothered typing this shit out because you will never understand it and you seem extremely ignorant.
2018-03-12 17:59
Mega cuck leeeel weak sibling
2018-03-13 07:37
Bad b8 ignoring you.
2018-03-13 07:50
Why depression is for the weak
2018-03-13 11:47
Psychiatrist or psychologist can fix you, internet can not help you, dont wait too long for it trust me.
2018-03-12 05:52
You need to see some psychiatrist to talk. Other than that pray to God to help you. I hope you'll be better soon man. Stay positive!
2018-03-12 05:54
depression isnt real you are just attention seeking teenager KKKKKKK
2018-03-12 06:01
youre so helpful not vergonha alheia
2018-03-12 09:31
Expected from kNg's fan
2018-03-12 15:16
3 years being depressed. Rookie numbers fam
2018-03-12 06:04
BigDog | 
Japan LiLeX 
i dont wanna tell you that your life is gonna be great soon but just use all your oppurtunities even though you may find it hard to be confident, stay strong and remember that people have the same issues as you, in the same fight
2018-03-12 09:35
You need professional help if you're not getting it
2018-03-12 09:40
 | 
Russia PumpKingRus 
Find the passion of your life, like the main goal that will make you the happiest person eventually; Define simple things that satisfy you the most, learn to enjoy it more than before and do it when you feel bad or tired (in my case, it's listening to music); Do sport; Don't consume too much sugar; Stop fapping if you do; Spend less time with people who are depressed, and overall it would be better if you talked to happy people more This is what helped me a lot, wouldn't say I'm happy now, but I don't feel bad and don't even remember the last time I was depressed, even though I'm having a hard time now
2018-03-12 10:42
 | 
Germany GiiGa88 
Tritt einem verein bei, zum Beispiel der freiwilligen Feuerwehr oder einem Fußball Verein, komm unter Menschen und leb dich mit ihnen ein
2018-03-12 10:47
Latvia R4Z3 
same dude
2018-03-12 10:48
get a dog, go to gym, focus on your hobby, and the stupid one: don't think a lot
2018-03-12 10:50
 | 
Bulgaria v35 
the stupid one is the truth tho..if you think too much you are getting alot more depressed ;(
2018-03-12 11:23
 | 
Australia nahhh 
stay strong brother live your life how you want to and remember it can always get better
2018-03-12 10:50
 | 
Germany cuzican 
Are you self diagnosed? Living with your parents, yet you talk about responsibilities. Fuck me, kids on this forum are soft
2018-03-12 10:51
 | 
Sweden TDK Em1L 
No, kids /adults nowadays are soft, I member back in The days during WW2 When young adults like him went to war and there were no such thing as a depression
2018-03-12 21:55
it would be my redemption to shoot commies in ww2, than living in this shit social media century
2018-03-13 00:14
In this day and age there's almost no excuse to say stupid things like this. You can literally Google this and find that depression or 'melancholia' was known about before Victorian times
2018-03-13 08:55
play more cs. you will get cancer from that. and you wont think about your depression anymore cuz cancer will be bigger problem.
2018-03-12 10:51
 | 
Finland Lehtori 
i am going through same kinda thing with my own studies, i think i might drop out and start studying something i like more
2018-03-12 10:54
BnTeT | 
China Jardeet 
Depression isn't a real thing Ur just feeling sad... Lol
2018-03-12 10:56
 | 
Finland petemeister 
0/8 not a good meme
2018-03-12 11:13
BnTeT | 
China Jardeet 
That's because I'm not joking
2018-03-12 11:15
 | 
Finland petemeister 
What makes you think depression isn't a real thing?
2018-03-12 12:24
BnTeT | 
China Jardeet 
Because it's not logical
2018-03-12 13:34
 | 
Finland petemeister 
I'm not quite sure if I understood correctly what you mean by that.
2018-03-12 14:50
 | 
France rezpecful 
de_pression
2018-03-12 11:01
Maikelele | 
United Kingdom twbb 
Hahaha
2018-03-12 11:25
12 btw
2018-03-12 23:13
Lmao someone needs to make de_pressing. It can be set in a stamp or metal pressing factory.
2018-03-13 09:01
😂😂😂😂😂😂lit😆👌👌
2018-03-13 15:14
IvaNb | 
Denmark Hejl 
What do you think might be the reason for your depression? Have you sought therapy? It's a long time and I assume you've tried to get better, speaking to a psychologist never hurts. Anti-depressants might be an option.
2018-03-12 11:03
 | 
Bulgaria valeriaf0x 
idk, what helped me go through it was making a habit of logging stuff like cs matches and making a notepad diary (keeping track of when i do things like sleep, eat, play, etc) and it eventually escalated to uploading programming code to github etc, that way i liked reflecting on what i've been doing and being somewhat proud of not being a complete degenerate it actually helps you learn from mistakes faster and better, if i would repeat a mistake and write a note about it a few times, chances are i would end up not repeating it again. Normally you would just forget about making it 20 times over
2018-03-12 11:09
 | 
Netherlands Darkrain 
find girlfriend, will help 100%.
2018-03-12 11:22
hahahaha which girl would like a depressed man?
2018-03-12 19:20
no, not really.... Honestly more tiresome, and annoying to deal with. Time becomes busier, and you'll be overwhelmed since you're already depressed you don't need to add more variables to the mix. Just focus on yourself. :But if you are trying to look for love, and that is the reason you are depressed, then take your time when you pick a girl to like... Cause yes the right gf can help you, the one that doesn't play any games
2018-03-13 00:14
 | 
Italy marxie 
i've been in a slump for some time aswell, i'm also in last year of high school and have no motivation to study at all. Last week we went on a school trip to Paris and i felt so inspired, now i have a little bit more motivation to get my shit done. moral of the story, try to go out of your routine, do something out of your comfort zone and you will be fine. gl hf my friend
2018-03-12 11:29
NBK- | 
France mintzz 
Do what you like, be selfish, life's short enough, fuck bullshit. If you want proper help, try out different psychologists and don't stay isolated from other people.
2018-03-12 11:44
don't feel bad, everyone has some level of depression, whether you are rich or not.
2018-03-12 11:48
force my brother
2018-03-12 12:13
There are already many good ideas here. For me getting out of a shitty time, it always started with sport (a few pushups then short break and repeat 3 times, or going out jogging.. btw not having the right shoes is not an excuse). Maybe search for fun activies near you and go with a friend or even dad (go-kart, laser tag, helping out in a animal shelter, ...). Tell your parents that you dont feel very good and that you have little motivation, but you want to fix it. They most likely will understand and want to help out. One more thing, informing yourself and searching for the personal conversation... it really cant harm you. Maybe another tip for learning, i use the Pomodoro Technique. I swear it helped me so fucking much, its unbelievable. Also learning in a group with friends can be really benefitial.
2018-03-12 12:29
 | 
Netherlands Phyrhex 
hitting the fucking gym, get pumped and fuck bitches
2018-03-12 14:54
damn =( that sucks man just stay strong, put in mind that even if things are shit, do it for the people you love, help people out, from my experience thats the only way out, try to help´everyone out, in whatever you can, and spend time outside and try some sports or some hobbys with other people this is only an "era" in your life, things will get a new value and a new porpuse soon, just think that if you stay strong, with time this will end, focus on new shit and helping people that you will be fine soon all love and positiveness from br to you man!! <3 <3 <3 life is great, if we were happy all the time life would suck! being really sad and being really happy is the key of life =P waht matters is what you learn in between, and with more knowledge will be easier every shit time!! love for you my friend <3 #HLTVarmy
2018-03-12 14:57
 | 
United States Hacker_Trash 
Fbm
2018-03-12 15:10
Join the army and fight for your fatherland. Nothing more satysfying than that
2018-03-12 15:08
Wish you the best my friend. I fought depression back in 2014, luckily that time has passed for me. The best tip I can give you is to watch this guy on YouTube. Been motivating me for 3 years! He got multiple thousands of videos, so just search for example "Infinite Waters depression" and you'll get tons of videos. youtube.com/user/Kemetprince1
2018-03-12 15:12
 | 
Brazil Gunzel 
stop fapping 24/7 and you will be OK
2018-03-12 18:01
s1mple | 
Finland Salli 
This was a personal message I wrote about the subject, but since it's already written I decided to share it anyways. Hi xxx, I'm a 26 year old guy from Finland, that has a history of depression and anxiety. I would had loved to talk you about the psycologigal aspect of depression, but I found out that I've learned all my terminology in Finnish and I wouldn't want to create confusion using the wrong terms in English. In short, I personally am a very neurotic person, my basic condition in layman terms is vaguely and shallowly described here: huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-truths-about.. I'm in no way what this article describes as a "healty neurotic", I have most of the bad symptoms unfortunatelly. Basically I over analyze everything, constantly. I always expect the worse in every situation, so no wonder that at some point it gets too much. I worry about how I look, what I'm saying, what people are talking about me, right now I'm constantly checking my grammar from Google because it REALLY ticks me in the wrong way to have mistakes in my text. Oh yeah, so I'm a perfectionist on top of everything. While my condition might not be similar to your personal problems, one thing to know is that even intelligent persons can get trapped inside their own heads without help. Depression is actually even more common in "more intelligent" population, when they tend to ponder about deeper questions of life more often and usually don't settle for easy answers. What this all boiled down to in 2015 Fall for me, while starting my 3rd year in university, I developed an anxiety disorder. After a long summer of pure work and no real breaks, I was mentally done, so tired. Right after I finished working, I was expected to start grinding out courses and get good grades . Or ofcourse nobody expected these things from me, but being a perfectionist I couldn't accept anything less from myself. Before I even noticed the transition, I couldn't even check my school email without a panic attack. I had no idea what was going on or how to stop feeling so shitty. Months rolled by, I stopped going out, stopped hanging out with my friends, stopped seeing my family. I was just alone in my dark apartment, doing nothing. I felt so shit, I just couldn't find the strenght to do anything. I got behind on my studies and developed depression, because I couldn't function or do anything productive anymore. I simply coudn't start any projects anymore, because all I saw was the massive effort needed for them to be absolutely perfect. Wich in no way those projects actually needed to be, it was just in my head. I was very hard on myself and constantly reminding myself every day what a loser I am. I was in a seriously bad loop in my head at this point. Then came the drug abuse, VERY common among depressed people. I started using weed, daily. Very quickly that was literally the only thing I did, I fully loaded my bong as the first thing in the morning and smoked through the day, so I didn't have to deal with any emotions. I was just in this cloudy haze, staring at my computer screen from morning till I was too tired to keep my eyes open. At some days I couldn't even eat anything, just smoked some more weed to keep my head occupied. I spent all my life savings (around 6000e) on weed and when the money ran out, it was the only reason I stopped. When I got through the pretty nasty withdrawls from weed abuse, I was still feeling like shit and I was so tired of it. So, for you, I want to recap all my mistakes up to this point in the story: 1. I didn't take the issue seriously when it first occured. Go figure, that feeling so down that you can't function normally is actually VERY SERIOUS. 2. I didn't talk to anybody, not my friends, family. I was too ashamed of myself and didn't want to feel like a burden to the people I love. Wich is not what life is about, you need to rely on your family and friends when you are feeling too down to continue on your own. It goes both ways in the long term, just because you might need help now doesen't change the fact that people close to you actually care and love you. They just need to know what is going on with your life. 3. I did the no.1 mistake and started using substances, because I couldn't bear my life sober anymore. Addiction is not about the chemical hook that you have from the drugs or alcohol, that's "easily" dealt with. It's more about the person not able to deal with their life problems when sober, so they just absolutely need to be connected to something, in this case it's the relief the drugs or alcohol gives them. You are in a mental prison at that point. Substance abuse is not a solution to depression or anxiety and makes every single existing problem worse. So, after that I continued with more mistakes. One right thing I did, I actually went to the clinic and asked for help. So I'm in the home stretch, right? Wrong. Before I get into what I did wrong in this instance, if you kept reading up to this point, I really want to leave you with this message: If you have been depressed for a longer period of time, please go talk to somebody. If you are based in a first world country, I would imagine you have very competent psychiatrist there. Depression is a common psychological disorder, it's well documented, researched and is treatable. There is no real reason not to get help and recover from it. Feeling ashamed about getting help to mental problems? Fuck that, this is the year 2018. What I've found it's very hard to talk about depression with older generations. They generally don't understand psychology very well, it didn't exist to the extent it does now when they were growing up. Most of the groundbraking studies in the whole field, from medication to behavioral therapy, is quite new, so no wonder people might not be informed about the state of modern medicine. Even many highly educated people are not knowledgeable about modern psychology. They are not wrong their own way, back in the day problems like depression weren't solved in any way. So what happened is that depressed people got drug or alcohol problems, a very shitty life and some just outright killed themselves, when they couldn't talk to anybody. We are not living in this world anymore. Look at Japan, wich has quite low tolerance for mental problems, the suicide rates are absolutely through the roof. They even have safety nets around some high towers, just so people jumping from buildings wouldn't inconvenience the every day citizens. It's crazy and not the times we should live in! We have answers to these problems! The decision to actually go to talk to a professional should not be a big life decision. If you are sick you go to the doctor, in this case the condition is of mental nature so you have to go to a doctor that specialises that field, a psychiatrist. This what he or she does for a living. So, back to my experience, I went to the clinic and asked for help. What went wrong? I didn't know how to ask for help. When I got my appointment, I didn't open up and tell what was really the problem. I felt too ashamed, even in fort of trained professionals, to open up and tell what I was experiencing in my head. I played down the severity of my panic attacks, didn't tell about my drug problems, so what the hell are the doctors able to do? If YOU decide to talk to anybody really, family member, doctor or a psychiatrist, you absolutely need to tell them what is ACTUALLY going on. You can't just say you've been a little under the weather lately, when in reality you might feel so shit you can't function anymore. Nobody could help you, if you can't say how are you are feeling exactly, and not sugar coat it. It's been two years now since I went to the clinic, so where am I now? Well, ofcourse the doctors couldn't do anything, when I didn't even tell them what was wrong. I even turned down all the medication and just never returned. I've had these problems for two years now and I now know won't be able to solve them on my own. I do some courses in the university here and there, but I'm in no way going to graduate or get a job at this pace. Actually believe it or not last week Wednesday I decided that I will be going to the clinic asking for help for the 2nd round, and actually do it right this time. I will say frankly that I suffer from such bad anxiety, that I can't have a normal life. I will probably go on the medication that the psychiatrist will offer me, if he or she can explain to me clearly what it will do to me. I'm personally very anti-drug and for the longest time I just tried to play this down without help or medicine, but life isn't worth it anymore for me at this point. It's better to artificially tell your brains to chill out a little bit, than to live your life in constant agony, that you simply can't resolve yourself. Right now I'm in the middle of settling things in my school and life to a point, that for the next months I can actually spend all my energy for getting better. I'm expecting to ask about my first appointment with a psychiatrist on Thursday or Friday this week. I hope the case of depression isn't this severe for you. Hope this gave you some perspective what unchecked mental problems can do to a person. I hope you will ask for help and start opening up if you do.
2018-03-12 18:06
woah dude tldr?
2018-03-12 23:13
s1mple | 
Finland Salli 
Studied at university, got an anxiety disorder, started smoking weed all day long when I couldn't deal with my emotions, lost all my money, went to get help in a clinic but I was too ashamed to admit my anxiety disorder and drug abuse fully, the doctors couldn't do anything for me because of that. Been depressed with an anxiety disorder for 2 years now, finally going to get an appointment to a psychiatric this week, and this time I'll be open about whats going on with my life and hopefully get the right medication and/or behavioral therapy to finally stop feeling so anxious and down.
2018-03-12 23:24
are you sure that the anxiety disorder isnt induced by the weed but at the same time supresses it? DId you ever try to stop smoking weed in this period and did it help?
2018-03-12 23:39
s1mple | 
Finland Salli 
I have been off weed for 1,5 years and my condition hasn't changed. I'm still battling these problems. I wasn't a smoker before I had panic attacks, but I couldn't deal with my life anymore at that point so I started smoking. The only thing that helped was to drastically reduce my workload, so I could do a couple of courses at a time perfectly. It's not a solution though, I can't ever graduate with this pace. I have numerous times tried to get back on the studying track, but the pressure inside me is killing me. All I can focus on are flaws in my work, up to point I get a paralyzing panic attack, in wich I can't breath normally, start sweating bullets and pretty much feel like everything is falling on top me. I can't focus on anything but the absolute worse for the half an hour these episodes last. I have no answers left to try to solve this without medication or therapy. I have great friends that I hang out regularly and live pretty close to my parents and my brother, that are extremely good people and have always supported me. I have no dept or anything life threatening hanging over me. Sure I could try to get some lady companionship while I'm pretty average/OK looking, but fuck me I can tell you it's hard to focus on women when you hate yourself daily. Because I'm pretty neurotic, all these facts above make me feel even worse, when nothing is really even wrong and I just dwell on these things every single day. I've stopped enjoying life and I have no idea what the fuck is up, truly.
2018-03-12 23:55
well good luck dude
2018-03-13 00:10
 | 
Brazil Mentecapto 
I 'used' to have extreme social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder and after some very traumatic events about a year ago (at least for me) it fully developed into severe depression; I couldn't actually eat, talk, SLEEP, not anything. It was just utter despair and a sense of hopelessness I've never felt in my entire life, and with it came some emotions I never want to feel again. Yea, it fucking sucks. Somehow I managed to escape this godamn shithole I've put myself into, but the anxiety never really went away, and I've been dealing with this for the last 10 years or so... I remember I was so self-conscious back when I had about ~17 I couldn't even leave my fucking house because I thought everyone in the street was judging, mocking and saying things about me; yea, I had an incredibly poor self-image and practically non-existing self-steem. Add to that no social life and no friends, and this feeling inside my head that I had to do everything perfect, I could not fail, specially in social situations, which made me avoid interacting with ANYONE at all, my god, what a shitty life I had. Unfortunately this only went away with meds, wich I stopped after about 10 month because it had some unpleasant side effects... Then I had to go back to taking them because of what happened with my life a year ago, and despite becoming extremely against taking any more drugs, I had to do it, because I couldn't function at all. Again, I've stopped, and they kinda helped me this time... I became way less agressive and with CBT therapy I found out some very intriguing things about myself I didn't even imagine, like, some childhood wounds that contributed a lot to the person I became later... Well, my advice is this: if what you are going through is unbearable, go see a psychiatrist, take them, but know in your mind that it's temporary, do not be afraid of saying any side effects you are having to your doctor so he can switch drugs and so on. And when you start feeling better, just don't stop suddenly taking them, do it slowly. Also, like I said earlier, CBT therapy, with a GOOD psychologist, helps a lot. I'm not gonna lie, I still struggle some days. It's just that negativity in your head that keeps coming back no matter what you do, that feeling that you are not good enough, you are not WORTHY of anything, that fucking self-steem that STILL lacks so much... or being so self-conscious that you still critize and overanalyze everything you do, say, make, yea, it sucks. And I look at other people and they are just so ... hollow, stupid? I mean, no critical sense at all, they don't think the things I do, they think they are great when really... they just fucking SUCK?. But lets not generalize, you'll still be able to find some pretty amazing people out there ... Well, to finish off, things will get better. But healing unfortunately takes time, so don't force yourself to get better, you are NOT wasting time, instead you are producing things differently, you are focusing on your inside, and becoming a better person each day, by not being arrogant or selfish, but kind, receptive and full of empathy towards others. One more VERY IMPORTANT thing: exercise. Go to the gym, run, do something OUTSIDE. It helps ALOT, you have no fcking idea. peace :0
2018-03-13 02:18
s1mple | 
Finland Salli 
Thanks for the reply, its 4 AM right now (OK, I started at 3.30..) and Im on my phone, so I can't write much (lie lol). This is the first time I've said anything about my REAL life to anybody, even to stragers on the Internet. Im extremely introverted that way and it has caused problems in my life. I've always been a nervous person and I suppose thats who I am, atleast in the past I managed to use it to my advantage. I get your viewpoint, for example what there is to celebrate in an average work? Otherwise, Im 26 now and thinking back I've always had a hunch that I wont achieve much, even 10 years back. I most likely have miles to go to get my self-esteem on an acceptable level. Sometimes I wonder if Im even trying to get better, or just punishing myself because somehow thats what I deserve. Thats the key point for me I'd speculate, to feel like Im actually worth something. I have no clue what went wrong in that regard, atleast in this time of the night. I most likely hate people just because I hate myself, and so I think that everyone else hates me too. Vicious cycle. Quick to judge, not beign able to take critizism. I have so much to grow as a person, but I hope it gets easier if I would learn to accept myself more. I have to go outside more and move. Its not about beign depressed anymore, not moving has become just ignorance and laziness for me. Pretty much across all depressed people, they dont move very much, go figure.. I hope you wont have major missfortunes in your future, that would put you in a undesirable headspace. I appriciate you for taking your time to write your advice and perspective. It feels good to be connected and not alone for a change. The line where you said that working on yourself isn't a waste of time has given me a lot to think about, thank you. Getting pure enjoyment out of giving might just be the best thing I could get in my life, I can see that I have been acting very entitled my whole life. Sorry for the nonsensical wall of text, I had absolutely no idea where it was going but I just wanted to write my thoughts down as they came. I've often wanted to be "like everybody else", but for people like us analyzing everything, maybe life would seem boring and pointless, when were used to examine everything, and then focusing on seemingly nothing at all (on our perspective). Perhaps were sitting on a blessing in a disguise, here's hoping.
2018-03-13 03:44
depression is just a sign of your body,brain,mind for you to change your lifestyle. doing sports and being out in nature will cure ur depression easier and faster than staying at home infront of a screen all day writing on hltv about problems.
Stop fapping all the time.
chase dreams
2018-03-12 18:07
niggah ur 16 how u have depression? enjoy ur life go travel, fuck bitches, drink alcohol, take drugs, experiment with things, no time for depression life is still awesome with that age.
2018-03-12 18:08
social media is the problem for new generation early depression, its insane how many teens are suicidal cuz of their looks and lack of material things. its insane dude they all crazy. they dont value life anymore like we did in the 90's. its a consume festival nowadays ur brain is consantly spitting out dopamin so they will never be happy again
2018-03-12 18:11
try low dose of shrooms. It could actually help, or at least it helped me
2018-03-12 18:08
flusha | 
Lithuania fbhx 
depends on your personallity though, but yes it does change the way you see life
2018-03-12 19:23
or it can backfire and make it 10 times worse
2018-03-12 23:12
 | 
United Kingdom shoombool 
idk the cure, but be thankful about 1 thing you are still young and only have high school some of us have a family to manage and we struggle with depression it's 3x times harder..
2018-03-12 19:21
 | 
Germany VeryNoGuy 
Here is my advice for you: Get a 6pack-Go and grab U some good looking girl
2018-03-12 19:29
finish your exams, take a year off, try to rest and evaluate what you want to do in life.
2018-03-12 23:14
 | 
Spain G3CK0 
What currently helps fighting depression (for me) is playing cs, the only thing i like, just set up short term goals (uprank f.e.) and concentrste in that. Studies can wait, health is way more important
2018-03-12 23:17
This modern society breeds depression. If I have one advice to give, it's to not seek validation from others. Value yourself based on your own moral compass. Seeking validation from others does not work when society is sick. In the same vein, minimize your use of social media.
2018-03-12 23:26
wise words mate.
2018-03-13 00:08
fer | 
Brazil lordsawm 
nice breh
2018-03-13 00:17
To be honest, I am the same, but I always ask myself "why am I even depressed?" Like even when life is good, its that thing in the back of your mind that keeps on messing with you. My advice would just to just focus/better yourself.
2018-03-13 00:06
fer | 
Brazil lordsawm 
Dude, Idk what r u going to do, but plz, NEVER GIVE UP...!
2018-03-13 00:16
If you ever get depressed remember what Jesus did for you on the cross.
2018-03-13 00:20
 | 
Malaysia byaIi 
allah did better
2018-03-13 07:55
shox | 
Norway fen0m 
jesus isnt a god so why are you mentioning Allah
2018-03-13 09:04
if u have rly depression, go and get some help, only thing that helps
2018-03-13 01:28
shox | 
Norway fen0m 
i dont have depression, depression has me.
2018-03-13 09:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.