Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Russia disgraceful
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
First russia uses neurotoxin in the UK to kill an ex-agent, then when Theresa May shows she has plenty of backbone, and expels 23 russian diplomats as a response, putins spokeswoman threatens with nuclear weapons. This reminds me a lof of Hitlers rhetoric . Putin is a cowardly dictator. "Peace for our time"
2018-03-14 14:39
malta | 
Malta vfXy0 
Putins Co-workers are the problem not Putin...
2018-03-14 14:40
 | 
United States eldrexe 
Putin is practically an autocrat
2018-03-14 16:55
Finally...
2018-03-14 20:21
rain | 
Switzerland W1SHmaster 
No way Russia killed that guy in such a poor fashion. They're not that dumb.
2018-03-14 14:42
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
They truly are when you see their response
2018-03-14 14:42
rain | 
Switzerland W1SHmaster 
I mean, what can they do? Obv noone believes it when they deny the killing. Situation was handled stupidly by all parties involved, nothing new there.
2018-03-14 14:44
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
What can they do? Maybe not threaten to use nuclear weapons? Maybe respond to the british government about the soviet neurotoxin, which they refused to?
2018-03-14 14:46
They won't use nuclear weapons. Who even gives a fuck. They guy was a spy and fucked over lots of his own people. Surely he knew he would get killed sooner or later. Guy is a traitor.
2018-03-14 14:51
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
Did his daughter also deserve to get poisoned? Does snowden also desreve to be killed by poison? Do you know that this ex-agent was pardoned by the russian president in 2010? Did he still deserve to die?
2018-03-14 14:56
Not really sure where in my response you find the word ''deserve''. I knew he was pardoned. I don't think his intelligence friends / enemies care about that. That being said, I'm not convinced he was killed by russians.
2018-03-14 15:05
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Hope russia destroy ur country
2018-03-14 19:48
give me the link where the Lavrov is threatening with nuclear weapons :DDD just show it... because this is complete bullshit
2018-03-14 20:16
 | 
Ukraine ph3n0m3n 
2018-03-14 14:45
rain | 
Switzerland W1SHmaster 
I know about this case.
2018-03-14 14:46
They spiked his tea with polonium. He was cooked from the inside by beta radiation.
2018-03-14 19:47
Im sorry have you played CSGO?
2018-03-14 15:24
Only 1.6
2018-03-14 15:42
I will recommend you to play 10 games and im sure you will come to the conclusion that Russia is that stupid.
2018-03-14 15:44
Why? It won't lead to anything majorly bad for them, they can't just keep doing what they do. Killing people left and right, invading other countries... no one is going to stop them.
2018-03-14 16:58
 | 
Japan Spika 
+1
2018-03-14 21:20
 | 
Ukraine ph3n0m3n 
Russia is a state controlled by mafia. What you expect from it?
2018-03-14 14:44
s1mple | 
Russia shadoof 
Ukrain is a state controlled by mafia too my friend. Oh no... mafia and rich idiots
2018-03-14 15:12
 | 
Malaysia ez4harimaumuda 
She doesn't have backbone, idk why you are crying about Russia's response when everybody knows she would use TRIDENT(READ NUCLEAR) missiles with a heartbeat when necessary. Dennis Skinner, NOW HE HAS A BACKBONE
2018-03-14 14:47
First russia uses neurotoxin and then Flamie just skips WESG without any reason.
2018-03-14 15:07
+1
2018-03-14 19:06
Zeus | 
Russia Danny__S 
I'm not like our goverment but there's no matters to kill man, who was released from prison by same goverment.But, ok, just imagine, that Putin wanna kill him.What he gonna do?Shot em?Pffff, to easy.Make fake accident?No, not interesting.Use neurotoxin, which produsing only in Russia?Yes, we want to do this assassination publicly to finally spoil contacts between Russia and Europe/USA
2018-03-14 15:08
Well yes ofc? this is not the first time. Russia is constantly searching for conflicts with the west.
2018-03-14 15:55
 | 
Netherlands installwizard 
maybe the west is searching for conflicts with russia?
2018-03-14 16:07
0/8...
2018-03-14 16:10
ahahahahahah 10 NATO bases on the border / 10
2018-03-14 19:21
If they don't control this neurotoxin it is even worse
2018-03-14 16:44
 | 
Australia H4wk_I 
Yeah, and Syria is going to be best friends with North Korea, where they import chemical weapons from. You know, the world banned chemical weapons that would make the rest of the world act against you
2018-03-15 04:04
why would anyone give a fuck about some traitor turned dead?
2018-03-14 15:11
A traitor that helped the British and dont forget the daughter.
2018-03-14 15:56
you say "helped the british" as if its somewhat good a traitor is a traitor, the worst possible thing that a serviceman, an officer(he retired at the rank of colonel) can come down to. if you want to rat your country out why even apply for ocs? move out and dont be a dick. countries and governors are different, but service is service.
2018-03-14 16:06
Maybe he didnt like the way Russia did things?
2018-03-14 16:12
then he failed to understand the concept of being an officer and a serviceman in general he commits his life to protecting the country and then rats it out compromising the government and people it represents, creating problems for everyone its not a rare thing in russia officers get upset about how "things are managed", but ones that have honor go out quietly.
2018-03-14 16:16
"he commits his life to protecting the country" Yeah, country, not the government
2018-03-14 17:28
ask any serviceman which of the two he evaluates the most
2018-03-14 18:12
Most people consider him as old person poisoned rather than a "traitor".
2018-03-14 15:58
 | 
Russia 50bombs 
All who believe Russia did this before Putins election are just stupid.
2018-03-14 15:20
ryazanskiy saharok
2018-03-14 15:23
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
Its funny how you call it putins election, since thats exactly what it is. You dont elect a president, you elect putin. You are just too brainwashed to not see the dictatorship i guess
2018-03-14 15:26
ANGE1 | 
Russia ultnie 
This name for elections is meme in Russia, because it is very unlikely that Putin will get less then 60% in first tour, even if it will be rigged. Funny fact: noone ever saw his program.
2018-03-14 16:48
 | 
Russia Nikosimus 
You sir are too brainwashed to think all Russians are brainwashed and dont know Putin will never lose the election Cmon bro, you dont live here, you dont know hot it works here I can tell you, only old ppl who watch TV and those who are close to the government vote for him and think everything is true and clear, 95% of others know it's bullshit, we can do nothing with it But you still say we are some kind of imbeciles who think he is a god P.S. we dont elect him, it's rigged
2018-03-14 20:35
 | 
Germany Pellinskii 
"Election" xaxaxaxaxax
2018-03-14 15:45
 | 
Russia 50bombs 
enjoy merkel for 4th time germanistan
2018-03-14 15:50
 | 
Canada Number1F1fan 
still though "election"
2018-03-14 15:56
 | 
Russia 50bombs 
Yes exactly like putin lmao
2018-03-14 15:59
 | 
Canada Number1F1fan 
Less democratic than Germany though
2018-03-14 16:02
 | 
Russia 50bombs 
Everything was in accordance with Russian law
2018-03-14 16:07
You are being fucked "in accordance with Russian law"
2018-03-14 17:31
+1
2018-03-14 20:19
Russia is a poor country with major addiction problems run by a power crazy dictator that wants to revive the Soviet Union. You Euros wonder why the US spends so much on defense when this country props up dictators, annexes land, attacks it's neighbors, kills people in foreign countries and trys to influence elections in both the US and EU. Is also constantly trying to expand it's influence westward just in general. Putin is a deranged dude that has a hard on for the old Soviet way. Luckily his country and his military hardware is pretty cash poor/old. Not much going for them economically atm either so they are pretty much contained.
2018-03-14 15:47
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
All the things you said about Russia is also true when it comes to the US, it's just even worse. :D
2018-03-14 15:55
No they actually aren't true about the US. US is not annexing land and attacking neighboring countries to annex more land. That's a pretty major difference. The United States doesn't have Imperialist tendencies anymore and hasn't for a long time. THey also don't try to influence foreign elections through social media. At least to my knowledge and the knowledge of anyone in the mainstream. They also don't have people killed in other Western Countries. The US isn't some innocent actor on the world stage. But at the end of the day I do believe they/we are a force for good. Or at least try to be a force for good. The middle east can make it hard to see the good in any side but it's been that way for a long long time.
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
Not influencing foreign elections? Maybe not in the same way as Russia through troll farms, hacking etc. but the US has the largest influence around the world and ofcourse they support and influence elections when it's in their (the politicians) interests. They also prop up some of the worst regimes in the world, for example the wahabi saudis who fund and support terrorism across the globe and treat women like filth. The US doesn't annex land in the same way as Russia, the russians do it the good ol' fashioned way while the US basically has military presence all around the world in foreign countries. The US has also killed more innocent people on foreign soil than the russians post Soviet Union while waging wars in countries that are no threat whatsoever to them. I'm not hating on you, Americans or the US overall btw, I actually like America but do not always agree with the foreign policy imposed by washington. Like you said about being a force of good, I believe the US have been, are and will continue to be that but what I'm trying to say is that they're not always this good force, especially not in last 15 years tbh.
2018-03-14 16:16
Fair enough. I just think the Kremlin's ambitions are way more nefarious then the US's at the end of the day. Saudi Arabia for example is propped up because the world economy would take a huge blow if they were to become a failed state. It's not pretty and plenty of people like to hit the US on this issue but in the end it's probably for the best. Even for Saudis. As we've seen the middle east doesn't take to democracy very well. Also the US military is essentially the world police. It's another area where it's really easy to criticize but at the end of the day benefits more people then not. Europe has enjoyed US protection for a long long time now. Who knows what would have happened to South Korea without US intervention and bases. It's not pretty but the world's not pretty. One of the reasons I really hate Putin is precisely because he was successful with his troll farms and the US now has what will likely turn out to be the worst president in modern history. Luckily public opinion has swayed completely in the other direction and if he doesn't get put in prison or impeached he's likely to only last a single term.
2018-03-14 16:22
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
I think they're essentially equally nefarious because in the end it's all about power and money. It's just that russia is a young "democracy" with corrupted institutions and an authorian leader who's been in power for almost 20 years which makes their actions around the globe seem worse. Whereas the US is an established republic with working institutions and the leadership (the presidency, not congress or senate) changes every 4th or 8th year. This makes it seem as if though the US ambitions on the global arena differ between each president and ofcourse this is partly true. One President may want to reinvigorate relations with another nation (i.e. obama with cuba and iran) whereas one wants to go tough etc. but I think that the core ambitions are always intact regardless of who is president. For example to remain like you called it "the world police", imposing military or economic (sanctions) action against anyone who dare go against them economically, militarily or politically. What I'm trying to say is that they're both essentially working for the same goals, power and influence, just that they do it in different ways and that the US perhaps make it look cleaner. In order to find what differs them I think we have to look at what positive things they both do rather than the bad things we've talked about. The huge influence the US has around the world have enabled them to also do good, a lot of good actually, especially compared to a country like Russia. The US (just like Sweden) spend quite a lot of money on foreign aid, assisting poorer countries with money, medicine, food and other supplies. If I remeber correctly a majority of soldiers and other personel working under UN banner in conflict or disaster ridden countries are also American. US companies also create a lot of job opportunities around the globe. Also, a thing that I've come to realise which is a bit off-topic but still interesting is that many american products are very often taken for granted by people across the globe. I personally have met many people who for some reason hate everything about the US yet they sit there with their american phones, clothes and watch american television.
2018-03-14 17:02
I can't agree with your last sentence more. It's ironic especially on a site like this when someone from Germany shits on the US on his iphone, listening to American music, drinking a coke on a website about an American developed game. That's just a quirk that bothers me personally though. The whole point is that soft power goes unnoticed I guess. I guess the crux of my point though is I think Putin is an evil man. With the exception of Trump I think most American presidents want to do good at the end of the day. I think we probably agree more then we realize. I'll grant you there's a struggle for power at the center of it all but at the end of the day would you really rather Russia being the one in the main position of power? China? I wouldn't. If I was a guy living in the Balkans or Eastern Europe I certainly wouldn't. Been down that road.
2018-03-14 17:08
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
Yeah I agree that we probably agree more than we think, hehe. No I wouldn't want current Russia or China to be in the main position of power so I'll settle with the US for now (until Sweden takes over the world) :D
2018-03-14 17:20
yes china should run the world. usa should go home. china = 0 wars and not meddling across the world or doing covert shit at all times. america = all of the above. america = evil empire. only people who live in a fantasy world deny it. time to go home fuckboys
2018-03-14 19:21
China is actually trying to expand it's borders as well as taking over shipping/fishing routes that belong to other countries. They are also a communist state with a dictator that doesn't allow free expression. You are a know nothing. Oh and they prop up the most unstable regime in the world. Literally a regime that's threatened to completely destroy Japan, South Korea and the US.
2018-03-14 21:03
disputed =/= belong. that is no different to many countries all over the world which control disputed territories. who gives a crap if they are not democratic. it's irrelevant. that is just bullshit that NATO countries use as cause for their OWN aggression. the world's most warmongering country is democratic and props up many autocratic regimes all over the world as long as it's in their interests to do so like saudi arabia. they only talk about democracy when they want to destabilise someone. oh no they have their own allies that NATO doesn't like. that's like soooooooooo bad.
2018-03-14 22:03
Yes having North Korea as an ally is bad. You honestly remind me of my 18 year old self. I was super liberal and used to believe in dumb shit like the cultural relativism you are spewing. Become a sane liberal please. You'll be doing the world a favor. Also please understand that those waterways are only disputed by China. By international law there is no dispute and there hasn't been until now. To win an argument you need to know the facts and not gloss over extremely important points like whether a country is democratic or not. I'll leave it at that because I'm sure you are still learning.
2018-03-14 23:15
Please dont tell me ur life story in order to ignore a point. Supporters of American hegemony who criticise others are all hypocrites. Lul since when does border demarcation require ratification from other nations. it is a matter between involved parties. "We're democratic and they aren't" is not even any type of argument lul.
2018-03-15 03:08
> No they actually aren't true about the US. 0/8 or just brainwashed, choose your option
2018-03-14 20:49
*what happens when you have a kgb retard in power for 20 years*
2018-03-14 15:47
Not retard but crazy
u r really dumn. it was obvious it was done by usa/uk. russia would not use such dumb method. may is a blatant lie. theres not a single proof it was done by russia but all facts show it was usa/uk who "gained" the most and russia "lost" the most. btw. there are dozens of better methods. e.g. "robbery" or "suicide"
2018-03-14 15:49
I was looking for comment like this cuz I was lazy to type all of that +1
2018-03-14 15:50
Expected from Retarded muslim.
The killing was not done to be hidden. Its an open message to everyone who could seek refuge outside of russia with critical informations about the illiegal stuff commited by the russian gouvernment and their oligarchic friends. The message is: "Where ever you go, you are not save. We will find you and we will kill you, we can do it openly and nobody can do a shit about it. You will never be save and even after years we can kill you and your family. So think twice before becoming a traitor". They never wanted to hide the killing because they didnt care about the victim, just another Litvinjenko who has given out all his infos and now lives in peace, they cared about the message that other potential traitors would understand: No savety, nowhere and not for your familiy. It needed to be an open killing with ties to russia (but not too strong ties so russia can deny everything like usual), so the message would be clear. Its no wonder that a russian newsreport said later "if you are a traitor living in britain, strange things might happen to you, Polonium, Neurotoxin, people falling from their roof, killing themself, getting under a car."
2018-03-14 16:28
any proofs? och zero. damn, even retarded poles or czechs have better methods like e.g. "suicide" by shooting 3 times in your back or being shooted while being robbed from your 10 years old daewoo car. or suicide by hanging yourself when being succesful politicians who relieved there are secret cia prisons in poland (before it was confirmed by media) and gov members work for foreign powers
2018-03-14 16:52
Can you explain please why Russia killed unknown to wide public traitor (who was pardoned previously and legally moved to UK) instead of some other public figure who is opposite to the Putin? There are a lot of such persons reside in the UK, why Russia doesnt poison all of them?
2018-03-14 20:01
 | 
Latvia Xaity 
low quality bait , but still idiots triggered , so 5/8 =)
2018-03-14 15:51
yep lets nuke useless ex-agent instead of any other less obvious method cuz we got no problems with uk/eu/usa and there is no world cup in russia probably bear on the bicycle wearing ushanka was also seen at the crime scene cmon m8 thats just stupid
2018-03-14 15:58
s1mple | 
Russia shadoof 
bear on the bicycle wearing ushanka xD
it was done by the swame morons who stage "gas attacks" in syria, so by GB/USA/France
2018-03-14 16:52
i do not want to just hang labels like this but there are people interested in keeping the world on the edge of world war 3 cuz of their own interests probably they got influence on goverments/media so every one know nowadays that trump is racist or putin(kim jong-un) is mentally ill dictator, clinton is saint etc imo it is just way more complicated than what is in public so ppl jumping on the hate trains like REEEEEE russians REEEEE republicans REEEEE leftists REEEEEEE usa are just stupid
2018-03-14 17:47
 | 
France MrTasy 
Putin's probably one of the most charismatic, strongest leader out there, he rules Russia with such a firm hand and he's really straight forwards, it just shows how passionate he is about his country. Wish we had someone like him in France and in most european country. Europe wouldn't have finished like that otherwise.
2018-03-14 16:05
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
But you have Mr Macaroni and his gilf wifey, thought he was the saviour of la france.
2018-03-14 16:18
 | 
France MrTasy 
> thought he was the saviour of la france. LUL, just a Rothschild puppet.
2018-03-14 16:40
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
:D
Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin - also great leaders? huh?
2018-03-14 16:21
 | 
France MrTasy 
yes especially my man, hitler
 | 
Russia Nikosimus 
Dont get me wrong, they were all insanely useful for their countries inside them, all the countries developed so fast with them But not outside, we all saw that sadly Had it not been for their awful wars, they would've been great leaders for their countries
2018-03-14 20:40
I hope you are not serious. If you are - check the hospital, you are braindead
2018-03-14 21:39
I'm not here to defend ruski but worldhunger.org/africa-hunger-poverty-fa.. unicef.org/media/media_27680.html ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explain.. europol.europa.eu/crime-areas-and-trends.. and many more problems. Oh let's talk about some ex agent that nobody knows instead, just because ruskis are involved. Western media has nothing else to do than point out every single thing russians are doing and at the same time covering up their own fuck ups.
2018-03-14 16:17
 | 
Sweden drakendilf 
Seems like they like to push the russian narrative just to hide their own wrong-doings. Creating this outside threat, blaming them for absolutely everything and acting all tough in order to make it look like they are acting in our interests and trying to protect us. Not saying russia is not a threat or is innocent in any way but there's literally not a day (here in sweden atleast) without the media mentioning something about russia here and there russia this russia that.
2018-03-14 16:25
You are so ignorant.
2018-03-14 16:27
millions of ruski people in Germany and rest of Europe. Yet when some immigrant steals something, kills someone, trying to smuggle something in or your of the country it's always baltic, polack or some balkan. Shoooo ignorant, look at the statistics.
2018-03-14 16:30
I'm not denying your fact, it makes sense that people are migrating to wealthier countries and commiting crimes there. We see UK's reaction because this crime was influenced by RUS government, not from some drunk tri paloski eastern european who works in fish factory. I respect your opinion, but you don't need to be narrow minded.
2018-03-14 16:46
who cares, just don't fuck with russia
2018-03-14 16:18
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
well nobody likes russia anyway
2018-03-14 16:54
 | 
Netherlands Syliaca 
Much like Finland :).
2018-03-14 19:46
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
Who doesnt like Finland lol?
2018-03-14 19:54
 | 
Netherlands Syliaca 
I sure prefer Russia over Finland. Your English accent alone is enough reason to hate you.
2018-03-14 19:57
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
lol if that is enough to hate a country you must have a lot of things in your life
2018-03-14 20:41
 | 
Netherlands Syliaca 
I don't hate Finland, because I don't hate entire countries for nothing, like you shouldn't hate Russia without knowing anything about the country.
2018-03-14 20:42
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
oh I dont know anything about russia? I guess you dont understand that we read A LOT about russia, in the news, in the history class etc, so please dont say that I know anything about russia, and tbh, russia is a dictatorship so hard to like it
2018-03-14 20:46
 | 
Netherlands Syliaca 
Russia is not a dictatorship. The fact that you hear a lot about Russia in the news does not mean you get proper knowledge about the country. History is fun isn't it? Russia's history is definately one of the more interesting histories. Russia sure is different, but it is definately not a bad country.
2018-03-14 20:48
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well almost every single professor I have been hearing says that Putin is a dictator, ofc its not "officially" a dictatorship but he has been in the control a long time and russia has all the elements in itself that makes the country a dictatorship like no press freedom, not respecting human rights, heavy corruption and the control of the country is in the hands of very few people. And ofc not really any opposition
2018-03-14 20:52
 | 
Netherlands Syliaca 
Russia definately has some elements of a dictatorship. Corruption is something linked to any political system though. There is a lot in Russia that could be better, but Russia is by no means a dictatorship. I'd rather call it a dysfunctional democracy leaning towards oligarchy/meritocracy (which I got from my professors). Also, something you should consider when speaking about an entire country is the people that live in it, and the Russian people are very nice! The stereotypical Russian CS-community is not representing them very well. What is it that you study?
2018-03-14 20:58
allu | 
Finland Jodecast 
Yes this might be true, but still, the poverty in russia is the reason that the country will in some point have a really big problem, i doubt that putin will change the country towards anything positive, he will probably continue what he has been doing since 1999. Hopefully the younger generation will change the country... I study history, before uni i concentrated mainly on history of Genocides and Finland-Russia history
2018-03-14 21:08
meh
2018-03-14 21:07
sk top1 cry is free /closed
2018-03-14 16:19
Western Propaganda at its finest. Putin is bombing away all those so called "Rebels" in syria and now they need to bring out another story about russia to pressurerize them and get the people behind the westerm agenda. Everyone knows the west did only chaos in syria and Putin finally stableized the area. Since trump is president you hear absolutely nothing about syria because the west found a new toy and its called North Korea.
2018-03-14 16:30
wow who are you +1
2018-03-14 17:14
+1
2018-03-15 03:45
He got killed to send a message to all potential traitors, not because he was in any way important. Everyone who might run from russia with vital informations about the wrongdoings of their gouvernment recived the message:"No matter where you go, no matter how long your wrongdoing is in the past, no matter if you have a family, we will find you and punish you. And we can do it in the open if needed and nobody will punish us for it or stop us from doing it. So think twice before you run". Thats why he didnt do suicide with the gun at the back of his head or died in a carcrash. He died from neurotoxin produced in the sovjet union and controlled by the sovjet union and later the federation of russia to leave enough ties to get this message arround, but also not enough that russia can still say "wasnt us, fake propaganda, watch RT, they send the truth, I am Lawrov and I have never lied, btw. Ukraine Airplane shot this malaysian airplane!"
2018-03-14 16:35
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
what do the top 3 superpower countries (USA, China, Russia) have in common? all 3 are rich but complete shitholes to live in
2018-03-14 16:43
toronto is basically part of china now. Day of the rake is coming for you, leaf
2018-03-14 16:50
m8 im not canadian xD
2018-03-14 19:01
West always blame Russia withoout any facts. As russian, i can say we don't care.
2018-03-14 16:47
there you have it no facts haha delusional russian retard
2018-03-14 16:56
then name some facts it's provocation to cancel WC in Russia as it was with Russian Olympic team
2018-03-14 17:13
"provocation to cancel the wc" are you really that delusional? i guess you are jesus
 | 
France oldman 
"I guess you are jesus"
2018-03-15 03:33
cadiaN | 
Denmark megz 
Why are you acting all surprised... Russia has been doing whatever the fuck they want pretty much since ww2. yeah sure, ups and downs, but they don't value human life, and they see diplomatic crises as something that blows over so fast that the impact of a small assassination really is non-existing. Its like 10 years ago they killed Litvinenko in the middle of fucking London and its not like it won happen again.
2018-03-14 16:55
It is funny how Putin's political opponents are being assaulted or killed.
2018-03-14 17:00
cadiaN | 
Denmark megz 
Yeah, he kinda moved away from the public killings back home, he normally sends them to prison where they suddenly get beaten to death by a fellow inmate, who then disappears...
are you speaking about USA bro? Just change "Russia" with "USA" and i agree.
2018-03-14 19:04
i wish all countries would just block the world cup and move it to england instead let the playoff loser play a tournament for the last spot to replace russia and thats it
Lul kll our ex-agent with poison that produces only in Russia? Only Poland can do such shit...
poorlaks cant afford a poison like that xd
 | 
France oldman 
Plesea! Your english hurtning my eyes
2018-03-15 03:35
as if the cia and m16 don't ever assassinate anyone LUL plz stop taking in the propaganda into ur mind
2018-03-14 17:04
Typical ruskiretard. Dont even try to tell you did something wrong, just go for the fact that someone else has done something before :D "Yes i raped the baby, but a man in Africa ate a kilo of alligator seamen. He had to import it. Think about that dude!!!"
2018-03-14 17:50
haha mad cuz its the truth
2018-03-14 18:03
Classic mafia shithole. Russian elite is a bunch of thieves, pedophiles, narcodealers and terrorists and West is responsible for their influence today because of trading with a gang for more than a decade and allowing laundering of russian people's money.
2018-03-14 18:13
 | 
Europe BladeeCity 
narcodealers yes
sounds exactly like the US and EU, seems to be not too much difference in the world. government is always corrupt
2018-03-14 19:29
Please tell me about corruption levels in EU compared to Russia.
2018-03-14 19:32
you have internet go research yourself or dont, i dont really care
2018-03-14 19:37
ok lets ignore that this site is probably complete nonsense and just go by their statistic 4 out of the top 5 are european countries russia is rank 135 so whats your point or did you just want to show that you did research?
2018-03-14 19:57
Are you having trouble understanding simple things? My link pretty much nullifies your statement "Russia is just like EU & US".
2018-03-14 20:29
are you having trouble understanding that all governments are corrupt and this statistic doesnt reflect any real numbers?
2018-03-14 20:48
How about you read a bit about how these statistics were made? You sound like a fool in denial.
2018-03-14 20:49
what happened guys? lazy to read all posts
2018-03-14 19:03
 | 
Europe BladeeCity 
who cares ez katka xaxaxaxaxaxaxa :DDD
"divide et impera" & "In the midst of chaos, there is opportunity" are great quotes to sum up Putin's policy and decision making for the past couple of decades. People just gobble up the bs he has going on and think he's the lesser of the evils in world politics. Complete genius in this sense, you have to give him this.
2018-03-14 19:24
he has definitely created space to make moves, but the moves he then made...not as genius.
2018-03-15 04:28
propaganda my frend, how many times american are bad guys in movie and how many times russian guys are bad guys in movie and for the last how many times jews are bad guys in movie?
2018-03-14 19:53
lets fight go to war fucking faggots
2018-03-14 19:55
Putin disgraceful not Russia
2018-03-14 19:59
 | 
Brazil EWRO 
i hope Putin nuke the "asian" child rapists in Uk
2018-03-14 20:00
ayy lmao these braindead liberals
2018-03-14 20:13
"putins spokeswoman threatens with nuclear weapons." bullshit. Lavrov said that there will be no responce untill evidence will be delivered and there is none. this is yet another blatant try to get Putin out of way, the elections are very soon. Who's way? The west and you know it ;) Putin is the best that happened to this fucked up world and he will clean up that mess which is called "The Elite" stop being a sheep, inform yourself before letting them brainwash you with UTTER BULLSHIT
2018-03-14 20:15
Tonight I pray perfectly placed cosmic ray strike the nucleus of one of your cells, causing random genetic mutation that renders you sterile. Your stupid fucking bloodline must END. Very sad to read such utterances on such a prestigious forum of debate man. -AEB
2018-03-14 20:39
The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those living a lie.
2018-03-14 20:41
nice try angryniggersissy
2018-03-14 21:05
That doesn't ring true for all circumcisions friend. It's a bit of a hyperball quote.
2018-03-14 23:39
Then you don't understand the quote.
2018-03-14 23:45
Maybe. But what about people who are clearly unhinged or have insane train of thought.. such as transgenders reading sex change books to KIDS and argue it to be okay?! I get very angry.. people do not settle into a well rounded or defined person until mid 20s (when frontal lobe is fully developed). I'm mad because I live lie?!
2018-03-14 23:55
there is no such thing as nuclear bomb its just fear mongering strategy to keep the sheeps at the bottom of the pyramid.
2018-03-14 20:44
What Norsk 'the cuck' doesn't want to acknowledge - since he is an invader from the middle east and has very low intelligence - is that Hitler did nothing wrong.
2018-03-14 21:04
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
What makes you think I’m from the Middle East?
2018-03-14 22:44
 | 
Russia wp333 
Putin is a cowardly dictator. Yes
2018-03-14 21:21
A bunch of BS! Another low-IQ individual dealing low IQ burgers!
2018-03-14 21:54
Is it 'Norsk' or is it 'Dorsk'?
2018-03-14 22:01
Russia reminds me of barbarians in Civilization V.
2018-03-14 22:15
Ehh, the common american reminds me of soulless barbarians.
2018-03-14 22:33
i wouldnt compare putin with hitler dafuq
2018-03-14 22:34
He is stupid leftist that eats media 100% so expected
2018-03-15 04:30
cry is free i guess?
2018-03-14 23:57
An ex spy gets killed by his home country after moving to another one? Lol, how many times do you think the British and US governments have done this? UK won't do shit.
2018-03-15 03:38
 | 
United States NA_BEST 
Cry is free!! Putin is the best troll leader (besides Trump)
2018-03-15 03:41
way to jump to conclusions
2018-03-15 03:49
 | 
United States Toxsick11 
Idk what is going on, but I want to bump this megathread.
2018-03-15 04:37
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.