Who would win in war between these 2 ? Russia isn't allowed for Europe
2018-03-17 11:17
 | 
Poland Young_Igi 
Poland
2018-03-17 11:18
+1
2018-03-17 12:23
+1 yes, young igi would sing his shit songs and everybody would die from laught lul
2018-03-17 12:50
cArn | 
Europe Hi_im_drx 
Why is Russia not Allowed? Still Probably EU.
2018-03-17 11:18
 | 
Germany TheFerox_ 
rather Asia
2018-03-17 13:07
half eu half asia
2018-03-17 16:53
 | 
Russia zhivich 
Putin will rule UK and take over usa
2018-03-17 11:19
Putin can't even take over Ukraine xd
2018-03-17 12:01
no, stupid military can't take over Ukraine. If Putin went in Ukraine would concede defeat 1 minute 18 seconds after he steps foot on Ukraine
2018-03-17 12:04
LeX | 
Russia mddn 
check Crimea lol
2018-03-17 16:57
I do not know why you are proud of your country being imperialist TBH, the Ukrainian army took back most of E.Ukraine.
2018-03-17 17:25
LeX | 
Russia mddn 
i can only laugh. and nothing about "being imperialist" (but this actually good) just justice. Ukrainian army is joke
2018-03-17 17:44
Justice for whom? You sound off like you hate Ukraine, if so, you are just as fucking dumb as he is.
2018-03-17 17:48
LeX | 
Russia mddn 
lol, if you mean hate Ukraine like state - ofc/ more than half Ukraine was russian cities founded by russians, if you mean hate people who live in Ukraine - no
2018-03-17 18:07
wtf are you on ukranians are biggest moron in xxi century they sold their own country to corrupt retards and now they have no money, no resources, no influence, no education, the most corrupted country in eu good for people in Crimea actually, russia is throwing huge money to crimea otherwise crimea would be occupied by nato
2018-03-17 18:57
russia talking about corruption and education, priceless :DDD > would be occupied by nato now NATO gonna occupy Odessa, nice logic, peanut brain.
2018-03-17 23:07
look at the map Ukrainian poor guy xd russia is corrupted as hell too, elections rigged, putin for 24 years, etc. two countries with shitshows inside, at least russia has military power and money
2018-03-17 23:17
well you are too ashamed to show your flag, i get it, probably some CIS guy. That's the point, Russia has money(getting more than 90 billions of $. just because of oil each year) and it's still the shithole with no education, worst corruption etc.
2018-03-17 23:19
saying «ashamed to show your flag» on hltv just sums up ukranian brains (zero brain) worst corruption is ukraine don't be mad lol russia is thousand times better than ukraine but russian domestic policy is a total shit because of their gov but it's russia and usa who rule the world now, nobody cares about ukraine your politics say that ukranians «sold own country», must be sad to live there it's your choice after all xD at least people in my country don't look for food in trashcans (ukranians do)
2018-03-17 23:26
Your english is a disgrace to humanity. Seems like education of your country is so shitty > russia and usa who rule the world now country that, without oil has less export than Poland rules the world... Peanut brain confirmed You should really educate yourself, cya.
2018-03-17 23:41
my english is better than your ukranian you don't know anything about world politics, you are from ukraine after all, the country that was sold by its citizens sad story but you deserve it
2018-03-17 23:59
Lol... Retard detected. Why do you think Russia took the Crimea in the first place? It's because the USA planted a "missile defense system" in Romania, pointing them right at Russia, under false pretense that it's supposed to be against an Iranian threat (fucking lol), it's exactly like when the Russians put missiles all over Cuba and pointed them at the US, except nobody really cares this time. But you are fucking retarded man, holy shit, fuck.
2018-03-17 17:47
watching cnn prob
you clearly have a fine understanding of foreign relations, military expeditions, the thoughts of every major leader... pls tell me where you get your info?
2018-03-17 19:20
By watching UN and Nato meetings... Not summarized versions of them on shitty news channels, no, the whole fucking thing. So cram your sarcasm right back up your ass you fucking twat.
2018-03-17 19:22
i remember a lot of information regarding a war between many countries in the middle east and the US, while i dont remember an outright war with russia... ever. so once again, where do you get your information regarding the thoughts of major leaders (going back to the cuban missile crisis, since youre the one who said you knew what they were thinking... dont remember too many recorded/published conversations in that era between the US and Russian government, let alone their intelligence services). and as for the WHOLE conversations you watch (im guessing you watch all of them, otherwise you would surely be aware that you have gaping holes in your knowledge, unless perhaps you watch some summarised versions on news channels), i dont remember any of the leaders saying what you just said... so once again congratulations at reading minds. go back to sucking off the EU, for any hope of relevancy as it drains any legitimately developed nation for inefficient and wasted social programs in failing developing countries/ giving it to corrupt countries... what a surprise the left is propagating corruption, they already do it with racism. might wanna reconsider who the twat it. kek
2018-03-17 19:28
You don't remember any of the leaders saying what I just said? Right, then you lack information, have a good evening idiot.
2018-03-17 19:52
i dont remember the US saying they were putting military bases in Romania to protect themselves from Russia. nor do i remember the Russians saying they were in Crimea (at all, even though we all know thats a lie) let alone that they invaded Crimea as a buffer zone/ defence/ affront towards the americans. now perhaps you should reply to what i actually say rather than what you want me to say... its a lot easier to prove even the slightest bit of intelligence, if you can produce any counter arguments or evidence. however, you resort to misinterpreting my statements (i assume its because youre either still halfway through learning english, or its because you have no actual rebuttal) and ad hominem attacks (and yes, you were the first one, before you start crying about my insults).
2018-03-17 20:02
You don't remember these things because you are fucking stupid. Or you don't remember 'cus you didn't know in the first place, in which case you should've shut the fuck up completely 'cus you have no say in shit.
2018-03-17 20:04
riiiight.... good one mate. please how about you help me then and show me when the Russians said they were invading Crimea because of the US military bases... or when the US said they were setting up military bases in Romania to protect from Russia. or can you not? and are you just too triggered by my earlier comments that you'll consistently refuse to acknowledge you misspoke/ generalised?
2018-03-17 20:05
No, I don't want to put my time and effort into proving you wrong, because you can look these things up for yourself. I've seen these debates on and off for the last maybe 5 years or so now, it interests me greatly, so no, I don't feel obligated to inform some little snotnose kid about things he can't seem to remember.
2018-03-17 20:07
as far as i can tell (research), the Russian government claim little to no involvement in Crimea. and it seems like news outlets are implying that increased military presence in Eastern Europe is as a potential counter to any russian advances... however, all official statements regarding the activity of the soldiers refer to general statements with regards to the protection of any NATO nation from any external attack. so please, just one quote you could even just reference something that would perhaps enlighten me on all these issues (as well as hopefully allowing me to also read minds)... surely after watching all these debates for the last 5 years (fyi these issues have been going on for a little longer on every front) you can remember something...
2018-03-17 20:14
also you not putting your time and effort into proving me wrong whilst still putting in time and effort to reply to me, makes it seem like you have fuck all, in reality. so either reply with sources/evidence or dont reply. cus saying anything else really doesn't help your case.
2018-03-17 20:15
So you are telling that Putin is actually going to help Ukraine?
2018-03-17 17:54
putin can't take over Ukraine cos he scared of s1mple's falling awp
2018-03-17 17:50
+1
2018-03-17 18:31
go fuck yourself u stupid prick ur just killing our citizens cause ur pissed, sort ur own fucking country out before you come to us
2018-03-17 21:17
 | 
Russia zhivich 
ahahahha, Uk has a lot of advocacy? Am I right? p.s dont touch politic, itsnt for u my dear
2018-03-18 05:57
I would bet on Brazil, but yeah... Probably EU.
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
MuNiTiOn FoR 1 hOuR
2018-03-17 17:19
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Lul
2018-03-17 17:24
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
oF cOmBaT
2018-03-17 17:34
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
who you gonna call to defend Portugal? at least Brazil can denfend itself for 1 hour unlike Portugal.
2018-03-17 20:20
Eles tem a OTAN mas tem impacto 0 em missões anti-terrorismo no oriente médio.. não tem nem dinheiro pra pagar os F-16 deles pra operarem 3 dias..
2018-03-17 20:42
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
We defend ourselves, keep in mind that we have Spain behind us. youtu.be/CckpGYQI-uc They needed a whole day to fix it. Wp USA
2018-03-17 21:40
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
this is exactly what i mean, you can't defend yourselves with your own army.. we can, plus, the size of Brazil make it difficult to nuke us out..
2018-03-18 06:00
O Brasil é o quarto maior produtor de munição atrás da Alemanha, EUA, e o terceiro maior exportador de armas, atrás dos EUA, Alemanha, e Itália aqui a gente produz tecnologia europeia com países como França, Suécia, Itália.. A gente começou a produzir jatos suecos que estão no nível dos fighters americanos, a gente produz caças que até países como EUA, Afeganistão, já operaram em guerras contra o terrorismo(EMB-314), temos tropas de elite super eficientes reconhecidas internacionalmente(GRUMEC, BOPE), tanto que até militares estrangeiros vem aqui. Tenho milhares de coisas pra mencionar, mas se nessa merda desse seu país favela você nem consegue produzir drones que possam voar direito, não se ouse em falar de militarismo de outros países, por favor.
2018-03-17 20:39
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
??? Antes falhar um lançamento de um protópito de drone do que não ter munição para aguentar mais dr 1 hora, wtf "País favela" HAHAHAHAHA Puta que pariu este gajo a pensar que é intelectual ou o crl, good joke Neste entretanto, fui fazer uma pesquisa sobre como a resposta Brasileira seria em caso de invasão e eis que achei o seguinte artigo: google.pt/amp/s/exame.abril.com.br/brasi.. O que faz com que 80% dos argumentos mencionados acima se tornem inúteis. A BOPE está treinada para atuar em Favelas, Selvas ou regiões montanhosas, o que faz dela uma força especial especializada em Guerrilhas (Utilizado por muitos países Africanos). A GRUMEC é a força especial da Marinha Brasileira, nada diretamente ligado ao exército. A mesma coisa com os fuzileiros Portugueses Nunca vi nenhum militar a querer ir para o Brasil ser "treinado", mais uma vez, não se pode discutir sobre isso porque não tem nenhum estudo sobre o mesmo. Eu até que pensava que não era bait até ver o "(EMB-314)", um avião de instrução, a operar em guerras contra o terrorismo? (?? Hahaha) Em relação aos caças ADQUIRIDOS à suíça, 36 caças Gripen NG, só chegarão por completo em 2024, portanto mano, não sei que operações foram feitas com eles se eles ainda nem chegaram aí. Essas tão aclamadas "tropas de elite reconhecidas internacionalmente", não chegam nem perto dos comandos e dos rangers Portugueses E não, o Brasil não é o quarto maior exportador de "munições" mas sim de armas "leves" Enfim, os Brasileiros normalmente são muito simpáticos e o crl mas existem sempre atrasados mentais como este gajo
2018-03-17 21:34
portalholofote.com/noticia/2948/brasil-e.. >2015 >exame abril puta merda. Sim, mas o que te faz pensar que o BOPE não seria consistente? "A sua função é a de se infiltrar, sem ser percebida, em áreas litorâneas e ribeirinhas, e executar tarefas como reconhecimento, sabotagem e destruição de alvos de valor estratégico. Localiza-se na Ilha de Mocanguê, Niterói, RJ." GRUMEC é igual um Navy Seals, mas, vou lhe dar um exemplo: Eu mesmo mencionei a GRUMEC como uma tropa de elite, mas você sabia que o SAS britânico destruiu mais aviões da alemanha nazista do que a própria força aérea britânica? Pois é. Deixe de ser idiota, amigo. EMB-314 não foi feito pra destruir outros aviões, ele foi feito pra fazer ataques terrestres, isso é perfeito pra atacar lugares dominados por terroristas. br.sputniknews.com/defesa/20160215358649.. Eu mencionei o fato de estarmos avançados em tecnologia, não disse precipitadamente que já temos, operamos, ou algo do tipo. br.sputniknews.com/defesa/20170512837462.. A Saab(Empresa produtora dos Gripens) está proposta a produzir os KC-390 junto com o Brasil que é uma tecnologia totalmente nossa. RANGERS PORTUGUESES? AHUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUHASUDIHAUIDHAUISDHUIASHDA Até se você jogar Rainbow Six Siege você consegue achar personagens do BOPE, agora não sabia nem que portugal tinha tropa de elite, mas enfim: megacurioso.com.br/guerras/48027-sabia-q.. .folha.uol.com.br/fsp/mundo/ft0910201105.. portaldefesa.com/marinhabrasilcotseals/ emilitar.com.br/blog/grumec-uma-das-trop.. "Tomando lugar no Rio de Janeiro de 2 de Março a 11 de Abril, o exercício que envolve cerca de 100 pessoas, entre militares e policiais, visa além de outros objetivos modernizar onde for possível as técnicas utilizadas pelo GRUMEC (Grupamento de Mergulhadores de Combate), pelo Batalhão Toneleiro (Operações Especiais dos Fuzileiros Navais), pelo COT-PF (Comando de Operações Táticas da Polícia Federal) e pelos US Navy SEALS. Todo o aprendizado deste exercício poderá ser utilizado nos Jogos Olímpicos, que ocorrem na cidade em agosto deste ano." Você que começou falando merda do nosso militarismo, não venha com esse seu vitimismo, por favor. Não fode.
2018-03-17 22:07
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
portalholofote.com/noticia/2948/brasil-e.. Mano, já tinha visto esse artigo, e não sei se te deste ao trabalho de ler a notícia mas, diz me em que parágrafo é que está a falar sobre o Brasil ser um fornecedor de munições. O mais próximo a isso é o seguinte: "A publicação do New Yor (<- wtf) Times denuncia um crescente aumento de vendas das maiores empresas de armas do Brasil em pontos de conflitos do mundo" Armas != Munições Não disse que a BOPE era inconsistente, mas sim que, em confronto real, não seriam tão prestáveis. Por outro lado, os rangers Portugueses (CIOE) são postos à prova em simulação de conflito real - (Nada que os BOPE também não façam, porém, estão muito mais virados para o lado da luta contra o tráfico - droga) Digo isto porque já senti na pele o treino que fazemos contra ameaças reais. Igual aos SAS britânicos e aos Rangers americanos. Para acrescentar, os BOPE pelo que vi só atuam em território Brasileiro - Diferente dos CIOE - Que atuam em qualquer tipo de terreno e em vários países europeus (2001) publico.pt/2001/12/10/jornal/e-se-os-ran.. operacional.pt/operacoes-especiais-portu.. exercito.pt/pt Essa merda de "tropa mais letais do mundo" não existe, só mesmo para alienados como você que acha que existe uma tropa mais "letal" que a outra. (E que ainda podem ser enumerados! haha, então manda lá a BOPE para a Síria e vais ver se conseguem andar a pular de favela em favela) Sim, o Brasil só tem munição para 1h, e mano, 2015 foi à 3 anos atrás: cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/brasil-so-tem-.. tvi24.iol.pt/internacional/iol-push/bras.. "Exército sem capacidade de resposta, alertam generais" dn.pt/globo/cplp/interior/exercito-so-te.. g1.globo.com/brasil/noticia/2012/08/suca.. Depois tem o exército Brasileiro, nada que se compare com os Regimento dos Comandos. Eu não falei merda, apenas apontei verdades.
2018-03-17 23:03
"O autor destaca que muitos dos fabricantes de armas do Brasil foram fortemente subsidiados pelo Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico, ou BNDES. Liberdade de pedidos de informação revelam que a Taurus recebeu US $ 16,7 milhões em empréstimos a juros baixos, entre 2008 e 2015. Só em 2013, a empresa teria vendido 8.000 pistolas ao Mana'a, a empresa beneficiou de $ 10 milhões em empréstimos do BNDES. O cartucho da empresa Brasileira, um dos maiores produtores mundiais de munição (e acionista majoritário da Taurus), recebeu US $ 2,9 milhões em empréstimos durante o mesmo período de oito anos. O setor de defesa do Brasil, com exceção de aeronáutica, recebeu US $ 70,5 milhões em empréstimos do BNDES de 2008 a 2015." O que mais "chega perto" é este. Eu te mencionei quatro fontes e você só falou de uma, fora o resto que você ignorou, mas enfim.. Assim como já foi mostrado, BOPE tem sua função, e os Rangers tem outra. youtu.be/_t0nRv3n9Fw?t=2m5s Assiste isso, antes de ficar igual um retardado falando merda. Aparentemente quem é alienado é você, BOPE tem a sua função no Brasil e o GRUMEC tem a sua internacional. Agora. você querer falar que "comandos" e "rangers" são mais notórios que a GRUMEC..
2018-03-18 00:34
portalholofote.com/noticia/2948/brasil-e.. Mano, já tinha visto esse artigo, e não sei se te deste ao trabalho de ler a notícia mas, diz me em que parágrafo é que está a falar sobre o Brasil ser um fornecedor de munições. O mais próximo a isso é o seguinte: "A publicação do New Yor (<- wtf) Times denuncia um crescente aumento de vendas das maiores empresas de armas do Brasil em pontos de conflitos do mundo" Armas != Munições Não disse que a BOPE era inconsistente, mas sim que, em confronto real, não seriam tão prestáveis. Por outro lado, os rangers Portugueses (CIOE) são postos à prova em simulação de conflito real - (Nada que os BOPE também não façam, porém, estão muito mais virados para o lado da luta contra o tráfico - droga) Digo isto porque já senti na pele o treino que fazemos contra ameaças reais. Igual aos SAS britânicos e aos Rangers americanos. Para acrescentar, os BOPE pelo que vi só atuam em território Brasileiro - Diferente dos CIOE - Que atuam em qualquer tipo de terreno e em vários países europeus (2001) publico.pt/2001/12/10/jornal/e-se-os-ran.. operacional.pt/operacoes-especiais-portu.. exercito.pt/pt Essa merda de "tropa mais letais do mundo" não existe, só mesmo para alienados como você que acha que existe uma tropa mais "letal" que a outra. (E que ainda podem ser enumerados! haha, então manda lá a BOPE para a Síria e vais ver se conseguem andar a pular de favela em favela) Sim, o Brasil só tem munição para 1h, e mano, 2015 foi à 3 anos atrás: cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/brasil-so-tem-.. tvi24.iol.pt/internacional/iol-push/bras.. "Exército sem capacidade de resposta, alertam generais" dn.pt/globo/cplp/interior/exercito-so-te.. g1.globo.com/brasil/noticia/2012/08/suca.. Depois tem o exército Brasileiro, nada que se compare com os Regimento dos Comandos. Eu não falei merda, apenas apontei verdades.
2018-03-18 19:50
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
USA would win a war vs the whole world, so USA ofc
Keep eating USA's propaganda, buddy.
2018-03-17 11:20
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
No, some studies showed that USA would win
2018-03-17 16:47
"some studies" urs maybe? LOL
2018-03-17 17:05
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Poorland lulz Have you ever won a war
2018-03-17 19:56
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Brazil talking about military omegalul
2018-03-17 19:56
+1
They are unable to win vs Afghanistan or Vietnam alone but you think they can beat the whole world. Nice logic
2018-03-17 11:24
+1
2018-03-17 11:41
 | 
United States trump2020 
u know the whole Vietnam war was us hunting people hiding underground and in small towns right..we had all the air sea and land movement we want and need...u know the whole afghan war has been us hunting them down hiding in caves and in small towns right..we have all the air sea and land movement we want and need so idk how thats losing wars...same thing in iraq had everything just had to hunt them out..just like the germans hunted french ppl out hiding under houses tables in barns closets and anything else u can hide under the french army HIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE lololololololol
2018-03-17 12:15
Basically u just confirm what I said.
2018-03-17 12:21
 | 
United States trump2020 
lmao kk good reply
2018-03-17 12:22
Awesome how you say "we" all the time even though you're just as much of a dumb cunt as the next guy just sitting on his ass not doing anything. And yes, that reply confirmed what he said, I'm glad you acknowledged that.
2018-03-17 17:51
 | 
United States trump2020 
go bed bro
2018-03-17 18:16
even if you win a war you can't governate the country, afghanistan is in a fucking slump now
2018-03-17 12:32
 | 
United States trump2020 
you cant help people that are willing to blow themselves up to kill other people..that is uncontrollable and we will never be able to stabilize afghan
2018-03-17 12:34
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
Stick to dropping atom and nukes because every time your country invades somewhere they get butt fucked. Having best technology and equipment in the world doesn't change the fact your soldiers are not trained well and have low skill, even a bum off the street in the middle east has better aim with a rifle than a USA trained soldier.
2018-03-17 17:03
 | 
Norway YouWotm8! 
Cuz people in the middle east are probably afraid of Al Qaida and ISIS
2018-03-17 17:41
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
Probably true, I would definitively get protection and training if I was living in that shit hole.
2018-03-17 17:42
 | 
Norway YouWotm8! 
Norway Nice place and Nice immigrants Middle east = shithole with terrorist attacks everyday bro Trump is a smart boi
2018-03-17 17:55
 | 
United States sickening 
lol US soldiers not trained well and low skill? maybe against a guerilla force like the terrorists in the middle east it seems like that, any military would have a tough time against an enemy that's basically invisible and is willing to do anything to die for their home country. but the US military is definitely one of the best trained and on average highest skilled military in the world right now. just look at the last actual traditional war that the US waged vs. Suddam's iraqi army. the Iraqi army was one of the biggest militaries in the world and actually pretty respected because they had won multiple wars against other middle eastern countries. but they got fucking massacred by the US military. 25,000-50,000 iraqi soldiers were killed. guess how many US soldiers were killed? 147. guerilla forces like vietnam or afghanistan aren't reflective of a military soldier's actual skill in a real battle, it's mostly waiting around and putting yourself in danger to force the guerillas to come out. in actual battle settings US soldiers are VERY skilled and well led. -100 for making a retarded comment and not knowing what you're talking about.
2018-03-17 18:44
+1 literally came on this thread to see how many europeans made completely misinformed statements about the US.
2018-03-17 19:32
 | 
France Skw4ll 
Without French army, USA would never have won war for their independence against the British. so be respectful of my ancestors who gave their lives for your freedom.
2018-03-17 17:43
 | 
United States trump2020 
would be speaking german if not for USofA
2018-03-17 17:44
 | 
France Skw4ll 
We might speak English instead of French if Charles de Gaulle had not established himself as a leader of free France at that time. You do not know enough the history of this war, I'm from Normandy, my grandparents saw this war closely. If the United States had not intervened, Hitler would have defeated the UK and you would have lost this war by being isolated from the world that the German or Japanese would control. Hitler would have largely defeated the USSR by focusing only on this front and not on the West. The United States exists partly because of the French, democracy is a French concept and they had to return the favor for having helped you before. That's what allies do, they take care of each other.
2018-03-17 17:52
 | 
United States trump2020 
go bed bro
2018-03-17 18:17
 | 
France Skw4ll 
2018-03-17 18:19
whiteflagger lul
2018-03-17 18:32
 | 
France Skw4ll 
What means white flagger ?
2018-03-17 18:35
shox | 
Russia Shurnd 
surrendering
2018-03-17 22:22
 | 
France Skw4ll 
Thanks my friend !
2018-03-17 22:23
democracy is french concept???? i know french people are generally misinformed about their history (most of my friends and my mother is), but cmon. just look at what language "democracy" as a word came from... there were democracies 2,100 years before the french revolution.
2018-03-17 19:34
 | 
France Skw4ll 
Did you know that we cut off our king's head to create democracy? After this event we even smashed most of our European neighbors because they were waging war for having ousted the monarchy to create a republic? So yes in the modern world democracy remains a French concept. Of course I knew that democracy comes from the ancient Greek "dêmos", which means "people", and "kratos", which refers to power: democracy is literally the "power of the people".
2018-03-17 22:12
US sets up a representative democracy in 1789 France cuts off their King's head in 1793 "Democracy" turns into anarchy lead by the Committee of Public Safety 4 years of the corrupt Directory government that is more of an oligarchy and propped up by the military then a functioning democracy Ah yes good old Napoleon. Sure some positives like his Code of Laws and French pride but in essence a dictator not much democracy there Modern Democracy is not inherently a French concept. British philosophers and French philosophers both contributed to it and the US used these ideas to establish a representative democracy.
2018-03-17 22:34
interesting, but you completely failed to engage with the fact that democracies existed 2 millennia ago. in fact in terms of voting rights, and representative rights, greece closely resembled the US, with regards to a necessity of citizenship in order to vote. furthermore, as my friend above mentioned you were not even the first democracy in the renaissance age... i really dont understand what this reference to killing your monarchy has to do with the creation of democracy... might wanna reconsider saying 'democracy remains a french concept', but since it was not previously democratic (in name or thought) it cannot remain, and since it was not french (as i previously mentioned it was, remains and will always be greek), it cannot be their concept. pls crawl out the neuf trois and get educated.
2018-03-18 00:57
 | 
France Skw4ll 
You didn't read my #356 dude about ancient democracy from Greek. We are in the fifth version of our republic, nothing was easy but the revolution of 1789 which led to the eviction of the absolute monarchy is the beginning of the establishment of democracy in France, it is a fact that we all study at school around 13 years old. Of course, there was an Empire and the return of the monarchy with Louis XVIII. Few know that we experienced a second revolution in 1830 with King Louis-Philippe, then the second republic, itself followed by a second empire before the advent of the third republic via a third revolution in 1870. The history of France is complicated my friends but the French people tired of famine and diseases partly due also to the little ice age that reigned at the time always aspired to freedom and democracy. About the 93, I've never been there, I hate Paris, it's dirty, people do not have the same mentality, they are very stressed and believe themselves to be the center of the world if you see what I means.
2018-03-18 06:25
i know too well, my earlier comment about french people's knowledge is because my mothers a parisien and a lot of my friends are (tbh its the same with new york, the people view themselves as the centre of the world.) i did read the 365, but my point is that the greeks actually established a democracy. they didnt just come up with the word.
2018-03-18 14:16
 | 
France Skw4ll 
I'm sure american people thinks Paris is the city of love as like we think New-York is a wonderful place like how it's huge with big cars buildings and all is beautiful, that's false for both. Where is this fucking Spiderman ?? :P
2018-03-18 14:20
The USSR would never lose the war had the USA not joined it. Lend lease did help but that is about it. 4% of total Soviet war production came from the West. Germany could not defeat the USSR.
2018-03-17 19:55
 | 
France Skw4ll 
Germans were only 300km from the Russian capital and especially very close to Russian oil reserves, remove the primary resources of a country and it is over for this country.
2018-03-17 22:37
The USSR moved the entire production to Siberia. Even if all Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad fell they would still have most of the factories + like 15 million troops.
2018-03-17 22:56
+1, i think if history proves anything its that russians dont give a fuck, they'll give up 99% of their population as long as 1% will survive.
2018-03-18 01:04
USA got what they wanted out of those wars. It is not about winning, it's about spending as much tax payer money as possible on them.
2018-03-17 12:28
0/8
2018-03-17 12:29
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Dont bother answering
2018-03-17 19:58
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
They have the firepower to erase any country from the world, you're an idiot if you believe that they cant win against vietnam or afghanistan
2018-03-17 16:50
They didn't. Period.
wearethemighty.com Doesn't sound biased at all. Just bad coz a tiny country filled with tiny people, mostly rice farmers, rekted USA for good.
2018-03-17 16:54
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
biased or not, facts are facts
2018-03-17 16:56
This are not facts, since it didn't happened. What happened, and so are facts, is USA have been rekt by Aghans and Vietnameses. Not even mention their failing to fight terrorism.
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
k, believe what you want, idc
2018-03-17 17:00
Lol, you are literally the most naive or flatout ignorant dumbass in this thread. And that's quite the accomplishment... History has shown that the US basically put all their soldiers into a meat grinder over in Vietnam.. The casualties on the US side are so damn high, it's appalling.. Same thing happened in Afghanistan, they just sent them over to fucking die, like pigs in a slaughterhouse. That's what happened, those are facts.
2018-03-17 17:58
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
People there dont understand that we're talking about a world class war, not some shit guerilla nobody cares about
2018-03-17 19:54
Okay, I'll dumb it down for you. Usa, many soldiers. Vietnam, more soldiers than weapons. Not many soldiers. Usa send many soldiers, many soldiers die. And I do mean a LOT of them pal, so "some guerilla shit" is a nice way to reveal the stupidity of the redardation that surprisingly hasn't killed you yet, since this war went on for a lot longer than WW2. "world class war", lmao, shove it up your ass kid.
2018-03-17 20:00
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
K you just dont have the iq to get my point. Ignorant life ez life
2018-03-17 20:30
 | 
United States sickening 
that's because those were guerrilla wars, when the enemy refuses to meet you in an actual battle you're forced to send men out in order to draw them out. any military in the world would have trouble with guerrilla forces, especially when the guerrilla forces are fighting for their own towns and are extremely passionate and willing to do absolutely anything to die for their homeland. in traditional wars the US decimates other militaries. look at the Gulf War for example against the Iraqi army, the last war the US was in versus an actual military that was willing to conduct actual battles. it was an absolute massacre. 25,000-50,000 iraqi soldiers killed. 147 american soldiers killed. in 5 weeks. and the iraqi army was one of the biggest and most experienced militaries in the world at that point since they had won multiple wars against other well respected middle eastern militaries.
2018-03-17 19:07
Yep, I can hear from there, American generals asking "please rush B only"
2018-03-17 19:10
 | 
United States sickening 
i like how when i try to have an actual debate with you you resort to lame cs jokes. really shows how no one in this thread has any idea what they're talking about.
2018-03-17 19:11
It was a meaningful joke, like if army would fight they their opponent (USA) would.
2018-03-17 19:21
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Man lol hes french, what did you expect
2018-03-17 19:59
"Logan Nye Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division's 4th Brigade Combat Team." Of course he would say that. There are no facts about who would win USA vs the world war, only speculations and if you believe that USA would be able to win against everyone else in the world, you're wrong.
2018-03-17 17:08
how to completely disregard any historical, political and social knowledge of the last 50 years in two sentences... congratulations (parisien?)
2018-03-17 19:35
Are you telling they won? Like Viet nam didn't became the "Socialist Republic of Vietnam" after the war? Or Ngô Dinh Diêm was still rulling it after the war? Same in Afghanistan, there is not more talibans ruling the country after the American intervention?
2018-03-17 19:43
afghanistan and vietnam were both clear failures of management, with the retreats in both cases being forced by general social dissent against war as opposed to overwhelming/crippling material losses (like when the French invaded Russia under Napoleon, they lost because they didnt have the supplies. not because the population of France no long wanted war and so demanded the return of the soldiers... assuming that these wars were lost because of US military weakness is actually retarded (in terms of requiring such a low iq that you must find it hard to breathe without thinking hard.). especially since the US has been the most powerful country since disarmament after the First World War (remember how quickly the French gave up against Germany? thats because ever since the First World War, the EU has been terrified of the concept of war (which has now been made useless due to the League of Nations and Woodrow Wilson)). this gap has only grown over the decades, with Russia being their only competitor during the Soviet Union (upon the collapse of that, Russia lost most of the military strength) and then and now, China. the key factors in both these wars are: 1. restraint from the US with regards to actual invasion and dominance. not many wars have been won by countries who weren't looking to invade the country they are fighting. 2. restraint from the US with regards to FULLY mobilising or utilising their technology. eg not using nuclear warfare. 3. dissent from the public (this being the actual cause for the end of these conflicts/ withdrawal). the US is a democratic nation, meaning that if the public no longer support a war, they can effectively demand its end (this doesn't/ hasn't happened too often in history, which is why people like you might be confused about such a concept). ultimately, the US people just didnt want to fight, the US could have quite easily and capably continued their war with Vietnam (a war they were decisively winning if you compare casualties of Vietnamese to the americans, similar to the war in afghanistan). 4. afghanistan has the extra aspect in that the aim of the US in afghanistan has always been suspected. this not only increased the speed at which the population dissented but also means we cannot safely asses the success or failure of this war.
2018-03-17 19:57
So what? As I said they lost. Period
2018-03-17 19:59
i assume you just didnt/ couldn't read what i wrote. so ill just say go read a book for once in your most likely joyfully ignorant life.
2018-03-17 20:03
I read and you explained why they lost. so they lost. we both agree, why are u angry?
2018-03-17 20:05
i dont think you understand philosophy in relation to language well enough for us to continue this conversation. go learn about epistemology.
2018-03-17 20:08
I see, since I'm right you have no other choice than using ad hominem attacks. Nt, hater.
2018-03-17 20:31
a yes, the classic mating call of perpetual self-denial. bb
2018-03-17 21:14
Depends on the kind of war you're talking about. Invasion and occupation is extremely difficult and would be basically impossible to invade Europe and to invade the US. There have been many reports saying the US could probably survive against the world without too much hassle if it just defended the continental US. Geographically speaking it's in a VERY strong position.
2018-03-17 18:32
Pump | 
Nepal LilPump 
France talking about wars OMEGAFUCKINGLUL
Vietnam > usa
2018-03-17 11:52
 | 
Finland Lassius 
Vietnam bro
2018-03-17 11:54
The North Vietnamese army was supported by the Soviet Union, China and other communist allies and the South Vietnamese army was supported by the United States, South Korea, Australia, Thailand
2018-03-17 11:59
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
Can't beat farmers.
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
wearethemight hahaha, kid please shut the fuck up with this shitty site your mom owns.
2018-03-17 17:06
 | 
United Kingdom swellis 
Such a credible source lmao
2018-03-17 17:21
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Baised or not, facts are facts
2018-03-17 19:55
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Expected from uk
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
Expected from fake flagger
2018-03-17 20:01
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
Im not Nt
2018-03-17 20:29
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
Maybe, who knows
2018-03-17 21:42
if no nuclear weapons are allowed? lol europe for sure. america lost vs every country they fought (vietnam, afghan etc)
+1 at last some smart post here.
+1
2018-03-17 11:25
 | 
Europe ImAmnesiac 
europe? lulz, europe isnt an army, they cant cooperate properly, basicly you're fighting against 27 small armies
2018-03-17 16:51
I bet they still would have a very hard time vs the German, French and British army. So if they all fight the US 1 by 1 the US army will be very weak (if they're even able to beat all 3) and then the rest of shit armies come in and rek US ez)))))
the US has been the dominant world power in terms of military strength since disarmament after the first world war, this gap was made larger by the mass stocks of nuclear weapons that the us has compared to every country in the world. currently, the navy and airforce alone would be enough to prevent any eu troops from leaving their beaches.
2018-03-17 19:39
ok sorry I just wanted to feel semi relevant again :(( (not that The Netherlands was ever relevant xdddd)
why not reply on the other profile? or do danes just have a collective conscious built over centuries of incest?
2018-03-17 19:41
1: I'm not danish 2: what the fuck are u trying to say???
2018-03-17 19:41
i think the second half of my reply answer the first half along with your first statement. secondly, maybe youre the wrong guy. speaking about dutch relevancy made me think you were someone from before.
 | 
United States sickening 
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War so many dumb european kids in here that have never read a history book in their entire life :(
2018-03-17 19:09
If the EU was a military power, watch this EU-USA comparison video : youtube.com/watch?v=C6L_a4Cy6kI
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
USA because of Nuclear weapons, if Russia are allowed for sure EU
2018-03-17 11:21
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Europe has nuclear weapons as well....
 | 
Sweden pontus767 
Yes, but the US has many many more...
2018-03-17 11:47
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Who cares.. 5000 vs 1000... when with 50 u can erase the whole continent XD
US national missile defense ???
2018-03-17 12:09
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Not capacity to avoid 500 nuclear weapons at same time
2018-03-17 12:10
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
usa even has nuclear weapons in europe
2018-03-17 11:58
2018-03-17 12:02
I don't get what that site is for?
2018-03-17 18:00
define win in war ? ;>
2018-03-17 11:21
 | 
Portugal tagerR 
^ Reply needs to have actual content
2018-03-17 17:35
 | 
United States OrangeTM 
+1
2018-03-17 22:38
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
Depends, if USA is attacking Europe I'd say USA if Europe+Russia+Middle east is attacking USA then easy USA aswell
2018-03-17 11:23
USA is not used to fight on their soil, look how shocked they were after Pearl Harbour or 9/11, meanwhile Europe and Russia already had their countries totally destroyed multiple time. So I'd say once the fight zone is on USA territory = insta surrender from USA.
2018-03-17 11:27
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
Americans are very patriotic and the amount of people in America who have guns is around 1.6x larger than all of the soldiers in the ENTIRE world. Add to that the fact that it's surrounded by desert and oceans and it's the 3rd biggest country in the world and I honestly would be very interested to know how you think it's possible to invade the USA.
2018-03-17 11:38
Yeah sure, I would be very interested aswell.
2018-03-17 11:42
Yeah but i think a trained soldier is better than some neckbeard.
2018-03-17 11:51
The people out in the backwoods here might as well be super soldiers...
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
You mean super retards right? with like sub 50 IQ, using a gage to protect their carrot farm but yeah a drone would take one of those mongoloids out before he even knew there was a war.
2018-03-17 17:08
So some dipshit who owns a gun or some black dude who shoots heroin all day == trained soldier
2018-03-17 12:37
lmfao. plz tell me of a country that wouldn't be "shocked" after something like pearl harbor or 9/11? you always have the most retarded things to say for real. between those and the wars europe has started that is why they are not practicing isolationism anymore. also kinda funny how people bring up how overly patriotic americans are and how many guns people have, but ofcourse you just conveniently ignore those factors as well.
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
+1 there is no way EU+CIS could invade the USA
2018-03-17 11:43
actually with russia included there would be a good chance they would win. but this thread is supposedly not counting russia
2018-03-17 11:44
 | 
Finland Lassius 
That makes my brain hurt from all the stupidness in that sentence
2018-03-17 11:56
Why does it depend then if USA win in both scenarios lol
2018-03-17 12:36
without Nuclear Weapons: EU with nuclear weapons: nobody
2018-03-17 11:23
+1
2018-03-17 17:38
Without US With <<<<<<<<<<US
2018-03-17 19:51
 | 
United States trump2020 
the biggest thing that makes USA military so strong is the fact that we have tanks ships planes missiles and troops all over the world we can go to war on a seconds notice with anyone..also our navy is bigger then EU put together also our airforce is bigger then EU put together...you guys will have more troops and tanks but what goo does that do when u cant leave your continent ?????
2018-03-17 11:37
What good does it do anyone when both parties just start blasting bombs n shit
2018-03-17 12:38
 | 
United States trump2020 
yea like i said a war would never happen cuz it comes down to money and we would all run out of men/troops before we ran out of money and a tank or plane does u no good if u have no one left to fly or drive it
2018-03-17 12:43
+1 which is why russia or USA really cant go to war with one another no matter how many warnings they give lol. Would be full on world war, north Korea on the other hand idk, forget if China is with em or not
2018-03-17 12:47
 | 
United States trump2020 
exactly all they want is to say i have the bigger dick will always be words no actions
2018-03-17 12:48
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
This is not true observe Germany vs Russia in WW2, if it came down to money whole world we be Nazi right now, apparently being trained well and having infinite man power > having max money, Russia literally threw any able man into that war even children.
2018-03-17 17:12
 | 
United States trump2020 
your a idiot plus a troll so i wont even bother replying to your statement
2018-03-17 17:13
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
TF? Do you not know anything about WW2 or smth? Your country spent 90% of the war getting fucked in Asia, until they did the most cowardly thing ever seen in a war. Don't even talk about Wars, your country has so much power yet are so fucking weak. You can't even take on retards in the middle east countries that are full poverty, all you have is nukes, pathetic little country. USA does everything it can in wars and still loses everyone of them fucking dogshit tier.
2018-03-17 17:15
 | 
United States trump2020 
the troll aint gona work africa
2018-03-17 17:17
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
I'm not African and I'm not trolling. The only chance your country has in war is Nuclear warfare, because no other nation in the world is disgusting and cowardly enough to resort to this type of warfare. No point talking about war with you, you should go back to bragging about how your government spent trillions of dollars on the military instead of schools and health care... then wonder why everyone in the world thinks your country is full of fat retards. Edit: Let's also mention the fact you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" when English is the only language you can speak.
2018-03-17 17:25
 | 
Norway YouWotm8! 
The us has made the world a better place with their military dude. Ohh and your mom said i should tell you its bedtime:)
2018-03-17 17:54
 | 
Macedonia AstralisGoat 
They made the world a better place yes. Their failures in Afghanistan led to the up rising of ISIS, ISIS makes the world a better place. Their invasions and occupations of countries in South America, Africa and Middle East made all those countries better places to live... I'm sure all those people are loving to live in those countries. Their United Nations peace missions also made the world a better place, their decision on the Isreal/Palenstine conflict also made both of those places way better to live.... I could go on but I have to go grocery shopping cause I have no food atm see ya later.
2018-03-17 17:57
 | 
Norway YouWotm8! 
Yeyeyeye. I dont understand What the us should have done except acknowledging that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel tho
2018-03-17 20:02
 | 
Sweden flippig 
damn rekt
2018-03-17 23:28
lol how many carriers does europe have?
2018-03-17 11:39
 | 
United States trump2020 
only France and UK and neither are even half as advanced as Americas
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Spain has 1 as well. But french rafales cant land in other europe carriers.
 | 
United States trump2020 
dude what year was that ship built???? does it even have sonar or stealth capabilities..i was sayn only France and UK cuz they have more modern ships..but idk maybe you guys do have modern ships spain is pretty big place
2018-03-17 11:45
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
2010. Australia bought 2 to Navantia, i think. Is like saying "Zumwalt class" has no radar cuz i cant see it LMAO
2018-03-17 11:53
 | 
United States trump2020 
yea thats up to date equipment
yes but you forget the fact that americans are stupid so even if they have more advanced equipment eu would probably win. we can use the americans stupidty for our advantage
there is no competition between us military and german merkle betas/scandinavian betas/french betas (I could go on). you guys would only have a chance with russia on your side
2018-03-17 11:46
 | 
United States trump2020 
well ok lil boy the grownups are talking here so go sit a the kitty table and comment on juliano nude threads ok.....run along lil boy
2018-03-17 11:47
so maD
2018-03-17 11:49
 | 
United States trump2020 
naaa not mad atall lil boy was just having good convo here and then a 12 yr old german muslim comes and says "yea but na dumb"...u the dumb fuck lil boy...next time your dumb ass says hey i got a good reply to this thread do us all a favor and just exit out of hltv...your a ugly 12 year old muslim who fails at trolling and thats pretty fuckn bad lil boy now go pray to Allah
2018-03-17 11:52
aint gonna read that lmfao
 | 
United States trump2020 
aint gona read it but will reply to it hahahahahahahaha u fuckn 12yr old german muslim fuck off
2018-03-17 11:54
lmfao you are actually so mad holy shit dont break ur stuff
2018-03-17 11:55
 | 
United States trump2020 
ill google translate to Arabic so u can read it ok allah????
2018-03-17 11:59
lmfao this might be the most triggered person ive seen on hltv in the last couple days
2018-03-17 12:00
 | 
United States trump2020 
yea im triggered but yet your read my replies and saying that your not reading them...hahahahahhahah u just to stupid to come back with anything...iv talked mad shit and u have said NOTHING lololol get shit on by a dumb brain dead american lil boyyyyyyyyy
no the only reply i havent read was the wall of text in #46, but now after i wrote this one im sure ive achieved my goal and triggered a stupid american
 | 
United States trump2020 
u to dumb to read it lil boy hahahahahahahahhahaha get shit on lil boy hahahahahhahahhahahaha good comebacks Angela hahahahahhahhahahhahaha
2018-03-17 12:05
wow u sound like a triggered neckbeard, he's right usa is retarded
2018-03-17 12:35
 | 
United States trump2020 
ummmm ok what ever flag that is and country that flag is....u need to at least be a 2nd world citizen to talk to a american so unfortunately i cant see your dumb ass comment sorry buddy....
2018-03-17 12:40
as an American you could atleast write using proper grammar, but whatever
2018-03-17 12:42
 | 
United States trump2020 
ummmm ok what ever flag that is and country that flag is....u need to at least be a 2nd world citizen to talk to a american so unfortunately i cant see your dumb ass comment sorry buddy....
you are disappointing
2018-03-17 17:56
 | 
United States trump2020 
go to bed bro
2018-03-17 18:17
why would i? i just woke up
 | 
United States trump2020 
nite bro
2018-03-17 21:00
i am pretty sure it is only 4 pm over here and oh quick question are you still mad?
2018-03-17 21:01
 | 
United States trump2020 
mad about??????????????????????????????
2018-03-17 21:45
Well. You just proved is point
2018-03-17 13:13
 | 
United States trump2020 
huh????
2018-03-17 13:18
U dumb and mad
2018-03-17 13:22
What do you really expect from someone who can't differentiate between your and you're as well as then and than.
2018-03-17 17:23
 | 
Finland Lassius 
You really are mad huh?
2018-03-17 11:57
 | 
United States trump2020 
mad about what?????? a 12 year old troll who got no friends except for allah...lol na bro aint mad atall
 | 
Finland Lassius 
I mean, i thought that because of your hostility :P
 | 
United States trump2020 
na dude its just so funny how u actually try n have a decent thread or reply to someone n u got them 12yr old annoying retards who got nothing better to say then na brain or 3rd world......
 | 
Finland Lassius 
Eh, fair enough lol
 | 
Germany VeryMuslimGuy 
you have the english advantage in your side you can say whatever you want, if he speak german with you can just sit your ass down and keep watching what he wrote
2018-03-17 12:13
 | 
United States trump2020 
didnt say anything to offend muslims bacon boy but but being your smelly muslim ass wants to but in ill put your secretly gay muslim ass in its place...stfu and mind your own know one was talking to u and being your such a big time tough guy y dont u go to syria and fight along side your muslim brothers or y dont you fight againt isis that kills thousands n thousands of other muslims not to mention thatkill other people who dont believe or fallow your religion.....go do that instead of BASICALLY INVADING EU...get the fuck out of here fake ass muslim u jus some 12year old skinny nerdy white kid who laughs at his own threads and got 5 accounts
2018-03-17 12:21
I've always that stereotype about this incest redneck living in a trailerpark in my head. And you're nailing it. Also Trump-Supporter. you're an irl meme lmao
2018-03-17 13:17
 | 
United States trump2020 
go wrestle a kangaroo and get off my dick...got a house btw and whats wrong with people who live in trailer parks???? trailer park boys is funniest show ever
2018-03-17 13:20
True. It's a decent show but trailerpark-people are subhumans nontheless
2018-03-17 13:21
 | 
United States trump2020 
and whats wrong with trump?????? ok he talks to much on twitter and is politically correct so fucking what does that mean he cant be president??? does that mean he cant do a good job????? your just a liberal feminist who got nothing better to do except bitch about a guy who sticks up for his country and wants whats best for his country....all liberals like u call that being raciest when all it is is being patriotic
2018-03-17 13:23
Won't read that whole text but i still got your point. I do think trump is the perfect president for you since you are on the same intellectual level
2018-03-17 13:28
 | 
United States trump2020 
ummmm yea i love america i want the best for america and america comes first in my book...so yea your right i do and i hope u feel the same way about your country bud
2018-03-17 13:33
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
1 spanish. 1 english. 3 french and 1 italian i think XD. Europe cant invade USA and USA cant invade Europe. In default territory would be a tie or maybe Eu>
it would be the same as using nukes basically. would just destroy eachother. threads like this are funny
Ye lol, like it matters when both parties go full kamikaze and start blasting bombs all over
 | 
United States trump2020 
the biggest reason y we would all never go to war is cuz when u have money vs money the wars will go forever until nobody left to hold a guy fly a plane or drive a tank...end of mankind or as the feminist Canadian prime minister says peoplekind
 | 
Germany VeryMuslimGuy 
1- morocco 2-spain lol
2018-03-17 12:14
Germany, France, UK mostly.
2018-03-17 11:48
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Germany no carriers
But italy has one or am i wrong?
2018-03-17 13:18
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Countries with aircraft carriers: USA, France, Italy, UK, Spain, China, Rusia and India. With helicopter carriers Japan, Australia and Thailand
2018-03-17 13:27
eu
2018-03-17 11:40
why usa vs eu? why not against africa or middle east?
2018-03-17 11:44
do you also ask if a GE would win vs silver 4? the world wouldnt survive a nuclear war as a whole, so the question doenst make sense anyway
2018-03-17 11:51
USA
They're all friends fools.
2018-03-17 11:56
dumb question who's gonna invade who are you gonna square them in the field or what are nukes allowed
i think EU can try win with suicide bombing xD
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Nobody would win /closed Stupid idiotic thread again
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
usa for sure, germany who should be strong is just weaker than poland or brazil imo
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Nah. Germany is strong. Good aire force and land forces. Navy a bit weak. Anyway Germany or Spain can develope nuclear weapons in a short period of time. Not sure about Italy cuz they dont have nuclear reactors
2018-03-17 12:08
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
germany isnt even allowed to have nuclear weapons. yeah we have good tanks and well trained troops but air force is pretty old
2018-03-17 12:12
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
Spain isnt allowed as well. But in case of war that would change xd
2018-03-17 12:17
PAGO | 
Poland Funio 
i think u guys are better than Poland in military things, but its not big diffrence
2018-03-17 17:02
 | 
Japan NotAn0x0User 
USA Just look at how much they are spending on their military each years and the number of aircraft carrier they have, Btw if you look at this, it shows that most european citizen wouldn't fight for their country. i.imgur.com/pYQkLUi.png
USA ofc
EU would win. (assuming whole EU would be united)(also assuming Canada, Brazil, Mexico would stay out of it)(also assuming no nukes) First step would be to stop all trade and diplomatic relationships with US this would collapse US in 2-3 years. They cant provide all the military equipment on their own and China, India etc would prolly either stay totally out of the war or backup EU simple because they make more money like that. (also US would run out of oil very soon) Second step would be to destroy all US military bases all over the world which is not a big deal because i dont think US would protect them too much because they are busy protecting their main land (yes some resistance would happen but not nothing too big which EU could not handle) Third step would be to totally isolate US troops on US territory and then conquer it by one piece at a time (would take decades, same would go to Russia) Wars are more about economy than troop amounts and US would lose that fight eventually.
2018-03-17 12:12
 | 
Germany VeryMuslimGuy 
4th step is what if usa and middle east have an agreement to stop trading oil to europe, how can the eu tanks and airplanes can move ?
2018-03-17 12:19
Obviously that would make the war go longer but then we can also ask what will Russia do? im pretty sure Russia would backup EU and provide oil, gas etc etc... IMO its more about the resources and how to invade a country and currently US have biggest navy fleet on earth so they would do the first blow but eventually they run out of resources and cant go long simple because of the distances between the countries (same goes to EU but EU can provide more resources and would get closer and closer to US territory) US would prolly choose couple of strategic areas to hold on and use them as block territories against EU but they cant hold on to all of their military bases across the world so they have to choose which they hold and which they evacuate and the bases they choose to keep will be easy targets for EU. *EDIT* Also morale is a big thing and EU would have upper hand on that too.
2018-03-17 12:28
 | 
Germany VeryMuslimGuy 
russian idiology is to control the world and put new economy rules just like what us did after heroshima/nakazaki nuke bombs, in this situation i dont think that russia will support anyone, they will keep watching till everyone become weak and take control of everything and yes it all about resources and time
2018-03-17 12:29
And why would middle east countries help US if we use that logic? :) Best bet i can make is middle east countries and Russia both would stay out of it and play for their own pockets and take over the world after the dust have settled. First rule of war is to never assume what the opponent will do and i sure assumed a lot on the messages i posted above but its just my opinion and how i see it going. There are so many different variables which can happen if we start to talk about countries who will backup who but 100% thing is it would not be short war it would last decades and in the end no one would win.
2018-03-17 12:32
your right but i dont think that EU and US will have a war with each other, unless if we have a world big economy crisis and US will do something crazy again for sure they will invade some countries for resources by force and the rest of the world will try to stop US and then we will see a new WW with nuclear weapons and so on
2018-03-17 15:33
Yep we will see WW3 soon as earth run out of resources. We need to invade space!
2018-03-17 16:33
yes, if you watch interstellar movie we will need to do the same we need to look for another planet to live in after a nuke war on earrth
Lets just hope more people like Elon Musk will born and lead us to the destiny human kind is made for. Current state of the world is like little kids fighting over sand castles for small pieces of cat shit.
2018-03-17 22:46
and a bit extra reminder for us all considering my previous post "Yep we will see WW3 soon as earth run out of resources." It is calculated that we will run out of all materials like food, water, metals in 2050 so its pretty much on our door steps already but as a monkeys we are we consider more about stupid shit and nail our own coffin so its already GG :) Lets all let that sink for a moment :)
2018-03-17 23:02
yes its true also beside this there is a big change on weather, i live in morocco and for 20 years i never see snow fall in my city till this year, and i expect a hot weather at summer the world is really fuckd up by stupid himans
2018-03-18 19:49
usa can wipe out the smaller countries in europe within hours even without nukes they wouldn't go for the passive economic/diplomatic approach
2018-03-17 13:33
How they will do that? you need to backup that a bit more :)
2018-03-17 13:46
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Nukes
2018-03-17 18:58
Yes thats true but if US use nukes so will EU and prolly Russians too so its game over for all of us so thats not an option. Or if that happens then we are just monkeys which can speak.
2018-03-17 22:36
 | 
United States ARKTYC 
+1
2018-03-17 18:58
USA would win with ease
2018-03-17 12:31
 | 
United Kingdom Dave2303 
There is no winner
2018-03-17 13:01
 | 
Norway AleXeiCS 
"USA vs EU" > Russia not allowed
2018-03-17 13:06
EU is the shortened version of European Union though
2018-03-17 13:30
maybe you just say this because you know that without russia the US would rekt EU easily?
2018-03-17 13:31
 | 
Norway AleXeiCS 
I wouldn't say easily, but your comparison is basiclly a country made of military vs a bunch of farmers (aka countries who don't invest equally as much). This thread is stupid and so are you, US would not attack the EU for several reasons and if anything, US would definetly be battling with Russia if US even decided to attack the EU, since it would be the perfect opportunity for Russia to take the US' spot in NATO and gain very high rep. If you wanted to make a proper thread, it should of been America vs Europe, with -US and -Russia, now that would be a bit more interesting.
2018-03-17 15:53
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
"Russia not allowed" that's a very nice fantasy, but you can't have war against US without Russia supporting the opposite site EU would win simply because they would get more allies, China would support EU for sure, if they could dismantle USA they would achieve their wettest dreams about being numba 1
China already numba 1
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
yes but this would finally confirm it
2018-03-17 13:14
at slave labour, sure
2018-03-17 13:38
go eat burgers fattie
2018-03-17 13:44
maybe you just say this because you know that without russia the US would rekt EU easily?
2018-03-17 13:30
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
they probably would but realistically there is no US vs EU war without Russia
2018-03-17 13:35
even if the whole world teamed up against USA... USA still win... we have secret weapons and technology so far into the future it would seem out of a conspiracy theory or scifi... we already have working ufo and other advance technology... even if push came to shove its possible the US would not reveal these things as they may not even have a solid connection to the military but to private wealthy groups.. but either way we win
2018-03-17 17:11
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
those private wealthy groups would rather let the US fall then to reveal those advanced technologies, they can establish themselves anywhere in the world, they dont need US to survive
i hope there is never a nother world war... ronald reagan and general macarthur said the next war would be from a war from another planet
2018-03-17 17:26
dFx | 
United States Malcolm_X 
USA LOL
2018-03-17 13:36
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
US would probably win, if only because trying to coordinate all of the different militaries in the EU would be a nightmare.
2018-03-17 13:37
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
Why didn't the Nazis win then?
 | 
Germany VeryNiceGuy 
1v1 they would have won, no doubt. But Nazi-Germany got attacked by many countries at the same time. No chance. Have a nice day! -VeryNiceGuy
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
That's the point. They couldn't handle multiple armies, just like USA wouldn't. Doesn't matter about coordination.
2018-03-17 18:41
that's only if the US are the ones invading Europe
2018-03-17 18:45
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
Well that's a big point that wasn't specified.
2018-03-17 18:45
USA would definitely stand an infinitely bigger chance of winning by invading Europe than Europe does invading USA though.
2018-03-17 18:48
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
Whoever is invading is at the disadvantage.
2018-03-17 18:50
 | 
Huge difference, Nazi Germany was up against the USSR, USA, and GB, all massive military powers. Compared to today where Europe relies on the U.S to protect them.
2018-03-17 18:52
TaZ | 
United Kingdom JAYZ303 
0/8
2018-03-17 18:53
 | 
No bait, without the U.S Europe would be speaking Russian right now.
2018-03-17 18:53
stupid comment ever, russia doesn't need europe russia doesn't even take ukraine
2018-03-17 18:59
 | 
You're stupid if you think any country doesn't want more land, if the U.S wasn't stopping Russia from invading Eastern Europe, then you're a fool.
2018-03-17 19:01
your mass media tricked you, sorry Russia is so huge that it doesn't need more land For free - maybe yes because otherwise usa will take it, fighting for land - no, how can you be so stupid lol
2018-03-17 19:02
 | 
Most of that land is uninhabitable.
2018-03-17 19:02
it's not like russia has no resources or no place to live lol russia has gov programs to help people move to East and make East more attractive it only applies to usa that it wants more land( and oil) but usa got rekt every time so xd
2018-03-17 19:05
 | 
You really think Russia wouldn't invade Europe if the U.S wasn't there?
what are you on lol russia won't start a war against any country at least till 2024-2030 it's not like their economy and military power are #1 on the planet to just throw it all by declaring wars it really seems like you are either product of your propaganda or just clown so try to refresh your mind
 | 
You're a fool, the day the U.S goes back to a isolationist policy (probably not going to happen) is the day Russia will invade Eastern Europe. No country as powerful and ambitious as Russia would pass up an opportunity like that. Lastly, I don't think Russia is the big bad wolf that the U.S media portrays them to be; they are simply acting in their own self interest, as all other countries are
2018-03-17 19:12
expected from usa fake flagger after all well, live with this, you are incapable of bringing the facts to the table instead of your speculations and fantasy stories
when you gotta compare a continent to a country xD
Ace | 
United States f00bar 
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
PAGO | 
Poland Funio 
+1
2018-03-17 17:07
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul 
US / neither
USA is a defensive country. Our invasions are for specific reasons and not for the gain of territory.
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
specific reasons = money, just say it
» lets blame someone » invade the country » take the oil
2018-03-17 19:40
 | 
Germany VeryNiceGuy 
USA lost in Afghanistan, failed in Iraq and got cucked by North Korea. EU > USA Have a nice day! -VeryNiceGuy
PAGO | 
Poland Funio 
Iraq* have a nice day
 | 
Germany VeryNiceGuy 
fixed, thanks! Have a nice day! -VeryNiceGuy
PAGO | 
Poland Funio 
no problem bro^^
PAGO | 
Poland Funio 
no1 need war now /idk if there nuclear weapons are allowed then i think no1 gonna win
USA>eu+russia+china
2018-03-17 17:12
 | 
United States ARKTYC 
no wtf
No one wins. In this game. Both sides have lost. Who has won? When all are dead? Except for the machines.
2018-03-17 17:13
*unzips*
2018-03-18 14:25
It's hard to say. I'd have given the advantage to USA based on their nuclear weapons advantage alone, but now that they're being forced to reduce their nuclear warheads count to almost a fifth of its original size under the NSART (New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty), there is honestly no clear winner. I guess it depends on what the war goal is, more than anything.
2018-03-17 17:16
depends fully on were the battle is fought imo. if USA invades EU they will probably lose. germany and france together are very strong army and because western EU is fully urbanized and because of the geography tanks will be useless. USA probably got air superiority this is their real advantage (besides nukes). of course if UK fights with EU the sea is won by the EU. USA got only 1 army and 1 strategy. EU got a lot of strats and france and germany was not united for ages. I bet france and germany together alone are the real superpower. and if they fail there are many other strategies/armies that must be conquered by the USA. if you got so many different adversaries it's very probable one of them will find a weak spot.
2018-03-17 17:41
 | 
United States Doge14 
Everyone loses. Lets say it is a nuclear war. The World would go into the largest depression in human history. by a LOT
win hungary , hungary porn woman will fuck all murican soldiers
and will support ukraine and chech
2018-03-17 17:48
If EU and USA went to war we all get nuked probably. If EU gets destroyed the US can still survive but if the EU wins the war (haha no one would believe that) then they would still lose because they can't survive without the help of the US. Russia + EU against US would probably mean that the US would loose.
2018-03-17 18:04
This is the dumbest hypothetical question ever. 385 million people vs The entire EU. Was no logic put into this question or do you just want to see if all americans are cocky assholes.
2018-03-17 18:29
 | 
It's not always about population, you can have a smaller army but if your soldiers have better guns, technology and are better trained they will probably win against a larger army.
2018-03-17 18:54
 | 
Norway SkaMathias 
Like the Winter War, Russia against Finland
2018-03-17 19:06
 | 
Exactly, I also forgot to add knowledge of the terrain. Like the guerrilla warfare in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
2018-03-17 19:08
 | 
United States Scvboy1 
USA would win early. More nukes, more soldiers, better training, better weapon, planes, tanks, ect.
2018-03-17 19:17
 | 
United States ARKTYC 
USA have a great army but EU has a lot of strong armies and that's why I think that's tough but EU would win. If we don't think about nukes.
The fact that you even need to compare an entire continent to a single country says it all.
it says nothing really, a population of 300 mill vs f.eks 5 mill from denmark wouln't make sense. which is why comparing usa to europe makes sense
2018-03-17 19:15
lol, why would you exclude russia? lets exclude the west coast aswell then?
2018-03-17 19:14
 | 
United States Scvboy1 
USA probably, Europe has mostly week militaries now. But with Russia then probably EU.
2018-03-17 19:16
 | 
Ethiopia Venom_ 
Yes russia a dying country with a shitty economy will beat the US
2018-03-17 20:53
 | 
United States Scvboy1 
But they're strong military wise.
2018-03-17 22:16
make love not war <33333
2018-03-17 19:23
Europe cant win vs muslims imagine against USA they would surrender after 30 mins with UK backstabing EU
Just thanks to merkel :=)
+1 shes worse than Hitler Hitler atleast cared for german people
2018-03-17 19:42
merkel cares for illuminati freemason new world order
2018-03-17 21:38
LOL
2018-03-17 22:12
 | 
Netherlands Imrivendill 
Finland, those people can withstand anything
2018-03-17 19:42
america+russia versus eu+africa
2018-03-17 20:03
Pump | 
Nepal LilPump 
America alone could wipe Africa and the EU lol
2018-03-17 20:06
yeah but it goes faster with help from russia
2018-03-17 20:33
NATO
2018-03-17 22:13
US vs EU would easily be won by the US if the EU could have Russia I think war would end in a stalemate (Assuming no Nukes)
2018-03-17 22:42
usa, navy and airforce would be the deciding factors and USA are dominate in both of those.
2018-03-17 23:04
Usa will loose before they open their first ration pack
2018-03-17 23:21
US would most likely win
2018-03-17 23:21
2ez4Latvia
2018-03-18 00:02
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.