Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NEW LINE UP SK GAMING (future MIBR )
 | 
Brazil _mith 
WHO WOULD YOU CALL IN SK GAMING AT THE PLACE OF TACO AND BOLTZ ??? ... IF I WERE 'FALLEN' I WOULD DISPENS THE 'TACO' AND 'BOLTZ' AND WOULD CALL THE TWIN BROTHERS HEN1 AND LUCAS1, OR IF IT WOULD BE SMARTER I WOULD TRY TO CALL ALSO THE 'KINGV' BUT THE PATTERN OF MORAL AND ETHICAL REQUIREMENT OF OUR LOVER ' FALLEN 'WILL NOT LEAVE ... REMEMBERING THAT THAT CHEMISTRY WAS VERY ROUGH UNTIL THE TEAM IS DISOLVERED AFTER SECOND PLACE IN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP THAT THE IMMORTALS PLAYERS HAD LATE TO THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH (THE TIME WAS THE TWIN BROTHERS AND THE KNGV AND THAT WAS THE SECRET)... AND YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT IT COULD BE THE TIME TO TEST AND GIVE A CHANCE TO OTHER HIGHLY TALENTED PLAYERS LIKE: NEKIZ AND CHELO ("LOAD" LG ...), TRK (TEAM ONE ...), OR DREAMING HIGH, THE S1MPLE GOD, WHY NOT? ... ALREADY THAT THE BAD PHASE OF SK GAMING (OR FUTURE MIBR) SUGGESTS THAT ... THESE TEAM SUGGESTIONS WILL BE MAGNIFICENT: 1.FALLEN 2.COLDZERA 3. FER 4. HEN1 5.LUCAS OR 1.FALLEN 2.COLDZERA 3. FER 4. NEKIZ 5. CHELO. 1.FALLEN 2.COLDZERA 3. FER 4, TRK 5. KNGV 1.FALLEN 2.COLDZERA 3. FER 4. S1MPLE (IT WOULD BE A DREAM ...) 5. SHOX (IT WOULD BE A DREAM ...) : ) 1.FALLEN 2.COLDZERA 3. FER 4. (WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTION ??? ...) 5. (WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTION ??? ...) ...
2018-03-22 16:45
 | 
United States AproximateCS 
How would fallen and hen1 be on the same team, both are awpers
2018-03-22 16:46
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.