Thread has been deleted
Last comment
FaZe new IBP?
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
Look at recent events. FaZe has, according to many, the best team ever assembled in CS:GO in terms of individual level of skill. They get to a lot of finals, playoffs, yet they always seem to find a way to lose in the big games in crazy upsets. Have people ever started to consider maybe they are throwing for skins? Betting on the opponents. Or having their girlfriends do it for them. I mean, statistically speaking they should be able to win at least some of all these playoff matches. Look at the loss to Fnatic in Katowice, maybe they got good livebet odds to throw those rounds to Flusha so they got their girlfriends to text to Robban in case that happend? It's only logical.
2018-03-25 12:09
 | 
Finland Lassius 
It's only anything but logical
for skins in 2018 xdddd
 | 
Sweden LimeyGaming 
Well that was a joke part to make it relatable for our younger forumites and to tie it in with IBP xD
2018-03-25 12:16
 | 
Denmark jjh 
no they just love to suck dicks thats all
2018-03-25 12:10
most stupid thing I've read so far today must be bait but I'll take it. every faze player will be like: look girl, it's just my career but I trust you, here a few grands bet some skins against me will ya? done by every player...five fucking times. really? Did they have a meeting, like invited all those girls over, all 10 of them sat down and said: alright, we plan this very shady shit, can you do us a favor...? if anything the org and players would need to set it up. but listen...it's fucking FAZE, they swim in money. they want their fucking brand on top and not to scam a few worthless pixels which they already got plenty (probably own some gambling/betting sites themselfs, wouldn't be surprised)
2018-03-25 12:25
Karrigan olof guardi too mature players to do such a cheap thing And its 2018 dude
2018-03-25 12:27
they are just bad when the pressure is highest. and their tactics arent great either just aggresion over and over and if that doesn`t work they have nothing
2018-03-25 12:28
throw in 600k event xd
2018-03-25 12:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.