Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Sadokist haven't even apologized.
Brazil Khnok 
This is pretty much a dead topic already, but I will reiterate the whole CS:GO Talent fiasco that is this N-word situation: Sadokist streams drunk/sober (at the end of the day doesn't matter his mental state), starts harassing his twitch chat telling people to suicide and that he would be happy if they did, the peak of the stream is by the use of the phrase "you f*cking N-word". After 2-3 hours the community and user DonHaci lights the whole situation up on Twitter, calling other CS:GO personalities and talent casters to comment on the situation. Some people like Moses, YnK and SirScoots comment briefly, which is justified by EU/US time being too early in the mourning. Hours later, not significant comment by the OnFireOrg. of Casters and Talents is made. Most of comments on the topic are supporting words towards Sadokist actions, "we don't accept his behavior, but as FRIENDS we will support him in this difficult situation". Around 24h later to the whole situation. Sadokist haven't even apologized for what he did. Community is back to normal. People who were strongly accusing Sadokist of racism and misbehavior are silent and Talent and personnel have accomplish what they wanted to: The biggest PR fiasco of CS:GO nowadays. Good job CS:GO community, Talents and Personalities. We peak an all time low on credibility and morality in this community. It's sad to say that I'm part of you. The last thing I could say is: Support local and new casters, so we never get to experience the hypocrisy behind these group of people that are the face of many CS:GO events.
2018-04-01 09:19
 | 
World DopphMe0w 
He is irrelevant as a person,non-casting time.Of course none will pay attention,except his viewers.
2018-04-01 09:23
Brazil Khnok 
I don't think that, he was pretty relevant on casting nowadays. I know some people didn't like him but it was almost like he was casting CSGO tournament everywhere. What I'm saying is how interesting it is that after 24 hours, he haven't even did the most obvious thing he should do, apologize.
2018-04-01 09:35
 | 
World DopphMe0w 
He should have done that obviously.Maybe still drunk or thinks he is right.
2018-04-01 09:33
It's actually part of their plans. He and Talents are keeping it low so it won't ruin him as much, so he can recover as quick as he can.
2018-04-01 09:36
 | 
World DopphMe0w 
He will be still invited to the champs to be the commentary,this won't ruin his career but personality only
2018-04-01 09:46
Sadly, this is their ultimate outcome. I like him, and I would rather have him regret, get punished and redeem himself of that act.
2018-04-01 09:47
 | 
World DopphMe0w 
Agree,he must apologize so the community won't hate him so much
2018-04-01 09:58
 | 
Hungary ItsnotM3 
maybe you're just a fucking nigge
2018-04-01 10:35
NiKo | 
Denmark happyDane 
didnt read but disagree
2018-04-01 09:28
Brazil Khnok 
Oh, hi from my other post. Is it too long for you to give a 3-5 minute long read?
2018-04-01 09:29
 | 
Netherlands Dust2isBest 
+1
2018-04-01 10:32
Stopped reading at dead topic already
2018-04-01 09:32
Brazil Khnok 
That is the whole point. Now you should read the rest.
2018-04-01 09:33
No, you’re the one who should stop. The only reason this is a big deal is because scumbags like yourself are desperate for a public lynching and are making it a big deal. It’s a dead topic; so shut up and fuck off.
2018-04-01 10:51
I don't want a public lynching, I care for his action to meet similar punishment that happened to other e-sports personnel. xQc lost his contract with Dallas Fuel, kNg lost his contract with 100T and had to go back to Brazil, Sodokist should not be left alone with a pat in the back like, "poor guy, he was just drunk".
2018-04-01 10:54
Don't know who xQc is or what he did, but the whole kNg affair was the single most shameful thing I have seen happen in this shitty-ass community. A guy's career destroyed and his name dragged through the mud because of a silly comment that was misconstrued. Unfortunately, the lots of you are far from being the exception and such attitudes are spreading through the entire society like cancer. I cannot begin to explain how much loathing I hold for people like you.
2018-04-01 11:11
I don't want him gone for something he said on an unrelated stream, I just don't want to have to listen to him casting another event. Reddit: the caster.
2018-04-01 09:32
Brazil Khnok 
So you got a win-win situation. I didn't like him, now he might be gone for acting like a moron on stream.
It's like poetry
Who honestly gives a shit? It doesn't effect anyone and it is obviously a mistake. Let it fucking go...
2018-04-01 09:50
Since CSGO is become a dead game,he don't rly care anymore.He got what he needed
2018-04-01 09:52
 | 
Canada Surzz 
nothing is going to change, events will still be hiring him to the desk. sad but true. twitter.com/Thooorin/status/715226261396.. nothing has changed about him nor did he apologize for that ridiculous comment, nothing is going to change about sadokist either. though they both deserve something for what they've said.
2018-04-01 09:53
I 100% agree with you. Thorin should not be part of the community after that comment, but there he is, inciting hate speech as much as he wants towards all kinds of groups. Sadokist is no better if he doesn't show remorse, apologize and try to work his way back to the top. The worst of all is not these two douche-bags, it's to see the likes of Moses, Anders, Yanko and Lurppis saying that what he did is wrong but we "as friends" will support him while he is down. Yea, good friend he has, they all are silent towards the whole situation, as much as they can, so it won't hurt him too much.
2018-04-01 10:07
honestly, people should be killed after these kind of jokes! hope we get islam soon!
2018-04-01 11:31
JW | 
Finland Ilucs 
Who cares dude move on
2018-04-01 10:01
People are saying move on. This happened yesterday. What kind of world do you live where something from yesterday, that haven't even being resolved, should be ignored now?
2018-04-01 10:08
A world where people don't get butthurt over someone's ONE mistake. Especially when the person is a major leftist and was obviously way more drunk then he thought.
2018-04-01 10:23
I've learn that when you make a mistake you apologize for what you've done. It's been 24 hours now and he hasn't even apologized. People are calling out anyone who is not silent about the topic and Talents and commentators are supporting him. If he is a leftist the use of that word is even more hypocritical, and saying that he was drunk does not justify his acts.
2018-04-01 10:26
And? You don't know if he is writing a long formal apology or not. If I had to guess he is taking his time to learn the discipline from ESL and such( which there shouldn't be any).
2018-04-01 10:31
You have obviously never been drunk before if you think he had full control of himself being "hypocritical "
2018-04-01 10:32
Your line of thought is pretty interesting. Yes, I've been drunk before, but for some reason I haven't spout out racial slurs, offended or violently attacked anyone while in an abnormal mental state. Sadokist is sober now, what is holding him from speaking to the public about the situation?
2018-04-01 10:44
I literally just told you. He is most likely waiting to hear from ESL, Dreamhack and such. So that he can mention them in his apology. He isn't hiding. Stop trying to act like you know you wouldn't do the same when you have been provoked by someone who spread the word of your disease. Once you are provoked someone else can get in the crossfire as well. Just grow thicker skin and deal with something that doesn't apply to you.
2018-04-01 10:50
I'm not defending Haci, but this is what he plead about Sadokist's leaked info: twitter.com/DonHaci/status/9801100228426.. Can't say if it's true or not. But it does not justify Sadokist's actions.
2018-04-01 11:07
I'm not saying it justifies anything, because he was a dumbass to stream drunk in the first place 😂
2018-04-01 11:11
You keep saying "grow thicker skin" but you are the one thinking that a CSGO players was going to kill someone after being provoked. I'm not gonna tell you to grow a thicker skin, since you seems like such a tough guy, but I would suggest you to grow a thicker brain, or at least try to understand peoples point-of-view.
2018-04-01 11:12
I understand everyone's point of view of the situation. Which is why no one has merit to judge Sado when they haven't been in the situation. Which is the same for xQc and Kng.
2018-04-01 11:16
Fair enough, I hope he apologizes for those who got offended and for equality of judgement and punishment. Sadokist pointed fingers towards xQc's actions but now is the one on the spotlights. Funny, I can't find Sadokist's tweet about being disgusted about xQc being in E-sports and Canadian. Seems like he has been working harder than I thought. Apology expected soon.
2018-04-01 11:25
Thorin | 
Netherlands RafV 
*Hasn't even apologized, it's the third person so u use has instead of have in present perfect
2018-04-01 10:08
Sorry, that totally slip through my title. Dumb me. I wish I could edit it.
2018-04-01 10:12
 | 
Latvia f0rsaken11 
omg, why you act like little girls, jesus.... offendet poor little things. youtube.com/watch?v=eJYhp4bqJQA look at him, true strong personnality, didnt start crying, but just made a joke of o person hwo throwed at him, showing hwo is real person and hwo is a real monkey.
2018-04-01 10:19
And what does Dani Alves actions have to do with me saying that Sadokist hasn't even apologized about the use of the N-word? Or telling people to kill themselves?
2018-04-01 10:21
 | 
Latvia f0rsaken11 
Im saying that you should be higher that that , and dont get offened by some bullshit, and just wait with eyes full of tears, for apologize. didnt now it was so complicated.
2018-04-01 10:27
So, from what I getting it is that the analog that you are making is that the Dani Alves should have ignored the banana that was thrown at him, right? I mean, by your standards I should not care about the Sadokist thing, which would mean ignore it, pretty much the opposite of what Dani Alves did. Sadly, what I'm trying to do is to educate and enlighten people that haven't realized that, after all the backlash, Sadokist hasn't even apologized for his actions. Again, so you can understand since it seems complicated to you, like Dani Alves, I'm not standing by and ignoring the situation, I'm acting with as much power as I can.
2018-04-01 10:38
 | 
Portugal R0cketOG 
I care about what he said as much as I cared about kng vs thorin tweets. Society is fucked up, everyone is made of glass, cant stand a different opinion, cant hear bad words, cant read bad things. Music is censored, books are censored, comedians are censored and each individual try to filter everything he gets access too, by his standards to avoid God knows what. Not even internet is a free place anymore, in fact, what used to be a free place is now the most controlled one, at least for those who dont hide their identity. Now one thing is for sure, there are double standards judging situations, and Thorin for example just showed how fucking hypocrite he is. As well as everyone who then bashed KNG and now ask to move on about Sadokist.
2018-04-01 10:25
You are 100% correct. About the kNg thing and society in general. I've been discussing with friends lately that the biggest cause of depression in our day and age is thanks to all this filtered, fake happiness, photoshopped reality most people live nowadays. Music is never about struggle, suffer and pain nowadays, social media only shows how perfect everyone's life is when it is not even close to that, and people act like they are saints when they are being 100% plastic towards their real selves. Take Thorin for example, he was pretty much unmasked with the Sadokist situation, a mask that I've already seen through but some people keep supporting and being influenced by.
 | 
Denmark how_much_ 
No, move on
 | 
Ukraine Vladik1337 
Give him the time to make it
2018-04-01 10:49
 | 
Denmark Ulver 
To his defense, he did drunk casting and the drunk mind just brings out the stupid logic in us. Perhaps he felt he was in a company where it was fine to say bitch, nigger, faggot and other profanity. I would never say nigger in public here in Denmark, but with my friend's I joke around with nigger, jew jokes, muslim jokes, gook jokes, and so on. We joke around with lots of stuff that would get me publicly crucified if it somehow went on to Facebook or was captured on video. When I get drunk I tend to forget that other people might not find it funny or that they might feel offended afterwards. I have heiled at a bar because I tried to get a sieg heil chant going on. I In my head it was super funny, but the next day I had a lot of mental hang-overs and shame along with the real hang-overs. As for having not apologized, it could be that he feels it makes it worse. Sort of acknowledges that he did something bad and on purpose.
2018-04-01 11:05
Your argument and empathy is spot on. But as a public figure the whole situation takes another level of complexity. The moment we individuals take the spotlight as influencers, public speakers and personalities, there are people who count on our behavior and would act accordingly to what we do. Take for example the Pewdiepie N-word situation, I don't remember taking him so long to apologize for his use of the word, but he hasn't stopped there. He condoned anyone who was defending him like people are doing now "the N-word is not a big deal" or "he was drunk" arguments. He even pointed out himself how disappointed he was at his actions, showing moral standards that sadly he broke. Sadokist show follow Pewdiepie's steps and not hide behind his fans and friends. Reflect on his actions and condone anyone who is defending him. That would be the morally acceptable, probably not the right thing to do.
2018-04-01 11:33
nobody cares, CS:GO is a dead game either way
2018-04-01 11:13
very interesting
2018-04-01 11:19
N word will get you in trouble but not the H word
2018-04-01 11:22
Bro you can say anything as long as you don't say the n word!
2018-04-01 11:28
you are wrong, N word is only level 3 on my offensive-word-meter, the H word is the worst
2018-04-01 11:34
 | 
Brazil hugoooo 
It triggers me the importance people give to a single word... he said it but wasn't for anybody ffs let it go
2018-04-01 11:27
 | 
Netherlands Gosharu1 
agree with all you said, but you'le face hatred seeing how young, ignorant (and rich/white) the CSGO community is. Sad, since its such a good game
2018-04-01 11:29
+1 People are so desensitized to anyone's opinion that spouting out the obvious (which is what I'm doing) is a reason for being called a SJW.
2018-04-01 11:37
who did he say that "fucking niggg" thing? for that white guy?
2018-04-01 11:33
For twitch chat, it's said on the post. The problem is not who he directs it to, but the use of it.
2018-04-01 11:37
ok. u can call white man a nigger. its not racism?
2018-04-01 12:11
shox | 
Latvia kebab_b 
ni66ers
2018-04-01 12:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.