Thread has been deleted
Last comment
BEST NBN ISP PERTH
 | 
Australia s1Lenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
Hi Guys, anyone have any recommendations as to what ISP to choose (there are so many i probably don't even know half of them) for NBN FTTP in Perth (in Armadale, to be more precise if that makes a difference) iiNet offers unlimited data 100/40 for $100 a month which seems good but lots of people advice against iinet skymesh has 100/40 for $100 1tb on peak (and 1tb off peak) which is good but i havent even heard of this company until yesterday aussie broadband has 100/40 for $100 (1tb) most seem to follow this same price point for 1tb or unlimited, but idk the best ISP to pick please advise, thanks friends !
2018-04-04 15:00
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i repeat, please advise
2018-04-04 15:04
 | 
World Beard43 
With Aussie broadband you can also get a faster connection with FTTP 150+ etc. They come highly recommended, although, I'm yet to try them myself. I have Optus unlimited with Fetch TV, $100 for 100/40 on FTTN and it's unreliable as all hell with a lot of dropouts, but I'm moving soon to a place with FTTP and I'm hoping using a new router (instead of the terrible Optus one) with the built in modem of the FTTP connection will fix that problem. Also, if you have a bit more cash to splash you could just get a cheaper connection, 50/20 unlimited is $80, and also get a smaller connection with Aussie, maybe 150gb of 100/40 for gaming. This is possible using one of the other 4 ethernet ports on the NBN box on your wall, I phoned them to check and they can do it month by month with no lock in contract (if I have holidays I'm gonna try it). If I had the chance to choose again, I'd go with Aussie. But that's based on others recommendation not my own personal experience. Good luck mate :-)
2018-04-04 15:10
what state is this in btw, yea im probably getting iinet, skymesh or aussiebb
2018-04-04 15:58
 | 
World Beard43 
I'm in SA but from what I gather it doesn't make a huge difference where you are. Aussie broadband has a POI checker you can find it here: aussiebroadband.com.au/nbn-poi/ and a brief explanation of what POI's are here: nbnco.com.au/blog/the-nbn-project/what-i.. If yours says on-net for your suburb (or a close one) this means they conect straight to the 'web' from there. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly what happens with 'off-net' traffic but I think it gets re-routed to the closest POI that they have a data centre in. Most(probably all) ISP's do NOT have a data centre setup at every POI.
2018-04-04 19:00
Big Frames
Swole Identity
100 Thieves
mousesports
Illuminar
Nemiga
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.