Thread has been deleted
Last comment
New cup which will plan throws by event owners
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Well me and my team got kicked from that cup, we wouldn't have done it anyway we just wanted to play there and we would've been doing great, so more invites in the future. Also if HLTV wants to punish someone, punish me I don't care about it Idgaf about csgo anymore that really made me feel bad about this game and stuff. I could name 2 admins of HLTV who manages to help thoose events. HLTV admins might be in that bullsh*t aswell and UCC staff too so BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU BET ON!!!! This shit will be published on reddit too and on some esport news paper I will also forward to Richard Lewis, hopefully he helps me to get rid of this faggots. I will post full imgur album there and some things you cant even ask anymore since pure proofs :D First of all he asked me to download some bullshit apps like ICQ (to talk about a "business") proof: i.imgur.com/ooHHDOW.png Ok he contected me you will see chat logs. Also I DID NOT TALK ABOUT IT WITH MY TEAM WE CHANGED ROASTER LIKE 3 TIMES WHILE THAT 2-3 MONTHS WAITING FOR THE INVITE!!!!!!! (Since other players didnt want to wait thats why so I had to get new guys). Alright so there is the full chat log actually you can read it: imgur.com/a/fcSEd (I censured people name and some team name because I dont want to ruin anyone's csgo carreer) Alternate aTTax was invited aswell to this event, they got kicked/banned form discord @ the second day?! Guess why, they prob didn't want to throw :D :D proof: i.imgur.com/p3iH2bM.png So yea there is a thing what you guys might say "You faked all the chats cause you got kicked cuz of 2 of your players" Alright. What about that then people? I gave the email to the ICQ guy only. Proof: i.imgur.com/6U2yAor.png there he got the email. So you know why they inviting some teams to their events :D Also he knew the day before the invite?! :D i.imgur.com/bM6B5u2.png Next day I've got the invite: i.imgur.com/JvcELAB.png If you would say fake email cehck this screen: Discord channel of the teams (team leaders/managers): i.imgur.com/RcRUljc.png Then the invite mail you can see who got that email aswell since he sent it once and not 1 by 1 :D proof: i.gyazo.com/e1e73c4a73e9660729638dd8f908.. also cehck the email: "contact@gotv.gg" Its their mail: i.gyazo.com/9fc5c7e2e90692642e045d7c36fe.. And their event will be posted in few days, I don't know what teams are in that throwing bullshit and which is not but be careful what you bet on save the full post guys and make it again all the time if HLTV tries to cover their staff. They got 2 staffs helping them: Martin and LemonFox, I dont know if they know about it, but I would suggest higher rank of HLTV staff to grill them about it :) I hope I could get success and get those faggots away from CS:GO forever, if you want to ban someone ban me, not my team they didnt know about anything and I don't care about it. Contact me more about it via PM!!! P.S: They already had 3 events on HLTV chinesee teams ;) They might did it before now they tried to do eu.
2018-04-16 17:18
TL:DR?
2018-04-16 17:20
 | 
Turkey pardus 
a small tourney is rigged and hltv staff knows and helps according to his claims
2018-04-16 17:22
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Yep, not surprised at all. They will probably remove it from their platform to cover their staff's asses :D
2018-04-16 17:24
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
If you used to bet on matches, I would recommend you to do it bro ;)
2018-04-16 17:23
If niko gets the entry frag 3 times in a row at round 6 is it his entry frag ratio 50% ?
2018-04-16 17:22
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Its 60 dude
2018-04-16 17:24
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Interesting read... Is this real!?
2018-04-16 17:23
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Feel free to ruin their fun there: discord.gg/SsdzAMF (discord channel for the cup)
2018-04-16 17:27
if you want attention go to reddit frontpage within 15min
2018-04-16 17:29
post on reddit and get 1000 upvotes and nothing gets done until some twitter guy sees it
2018-04-16 17:33
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
did it already, thanks for advice tho! reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8c..
2018-04-16 17:39
It's removed hahahahaha fucking reddit mods censoring another scum bag tournament, joke of a site
2018-04-16 17:40
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Np, I'll ask Richard Lewis's help! :)
2018-04-16 17:41
Reddit is literally the worst site. Only brainwashed retards go there
2018-04-16 17:45
omg but look at this funny meme reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8c..
2018-04-16 17:47
OMG SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA not
2018-04-16 17:49
roman | 
Palestine ndr[o] 
lmao
2018-04-16 22:39
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
haHAA 12 btw
2018-04-17 00:24
has been deleted lol
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Excepted from reddit :D I forwarded it to Richard Lewis and I'll do later to some bigger people maybe they could help :D
 | 
Netherlands Idioot 
Tl;dr
2018-04-16 17:33
stop writing xD
2018-04-16 17:46
 | 
Turkey pardus 
bump
2018-04-16 18:17
 | 
Austria swax1234 
hopefully this gets more attention
2018-04-16 21:45
What more to expect from Asian dogs btw that Tyloo 8000 win. It was versus fnatic at starladder. Im 100% sure he didn't tell fnatic to throw that xD
2018-04-16 21:45
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Hes in contact with tyloo guys, they got other events too, the 2 screenshots was deleted there was 8 odds to some nonamer chinese teams agains tylo, tylo lost in overtime, the last one was their previous event they won with 6-7 odds every bets with 400-500$ bets i was stupid and didnt save them but you still can see the points of it I guess :) Also check this when he tried to lie about he doesnt know anything about email how mad this fagg goes XD: i.imgur.com/BKvlIpZ.png then he blocked and deleted me: i.imgur.com/mm7elDi.png Asians usually have 200+ iq this guy had below 80 probably xD
2018-04-16 21:54
Well it was against fnatic, im 100% sure he doesn't have contacts to tell fnatic to throw xd.. But just wondering, you seem pretty shady too, you were ready to throw and let him bet on you/against you? This whole thing seems very weird, so I don't really see how you are an good guy, when you were ready to step into the whole scam... Also why don't you expose others teams? Im sorry man but, fuck you. if you really loved CSGO and everything with it, you would expose all the other teams that are there or have contacts with him. Get these corrupt faggots out of the scene...
2018-04-16 21:56
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Here is the schedules for the teams: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CX4CX7DP.. If he deletes it screenshot of it: i.gyazo.com/2a215cab746cf0c2083876663ed1.. (we were money with the gang) P.S: BEFORE ANYONE THINKS x-kom WOULD VE THROW AGAINST US, WE DONT HAVE ANY INFOS ABOUT IT THATS WHY I CENSURED MOST OF THE NAMES SO DONT EVEN BLAME THEM IM SURE THEY DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT EITHER!!!!!!!!! BUT WHO KNOWS, I HOPE THEY DIDNT!
2018-04-16 21:59
I don't blame you for wanting to throw though, I take that back. Honestly I would throw too if there was no chance for me to get up to the top, just like alternate attax or some other shit teams, win sometimes, throw sometimes and make thousands of dollars.
2018-04-16 22:00
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
My players didnt know about it :D as I said we changed roaster like 3 times since my guys didnt want to wait more for events. (they didnt know anything about it) so yes if Valve/HLTV result bans for it, do it on me and not on my guys cause they are kinda new to play with me and I never mentioned that to them :)
2018-04-16 22:07
Did you read my first reply? Why don't you expose the other teams that are in that group? You must be shady as hell yourself if you like that there are what, 10 teams in there corrupt as fuck? :D
2018-04-16 22:08
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Well as I said if there will be a ban result I will take it myself, if it stops them by match-fixing shitty events it was already so worth it for me :)
2018-04-16 22:13
But still, why not expose other teams like alternate attax? :D
2018-04-16 22:16
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Alternate aTTax came in the group, then they got kicked/banned in 1-2 days guess he tried to get em to throwing, then they probably said no, thats might be the reason of their leaving/kick/ban :D since they prob didnt want to do it :)
2018-04-16 22:17
Where's the proof of them asking you to throw?
2018-04-16 21:52
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
He clearly tells that: If we cant do our "business" he cant help (in getting spot for me and my team) i.imgur.com/t6gewLd.png there is it homie, and you can check what we have been talked about earlier, about throwing :D:D we wouldnt throw anyway but if HLTV wants to ban people for that I will take the ban as play I don't care just dont let that dogs do their bullshit
2018-04-16 21:57
You havn't posted a single screenshot of them asking you to throw. I feel like this is just you being salty that you got kicked :S
2018-04-16 21:59
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Check the screenshots and the start of the chat ;) dont be lazy, you will see dates also of the chat, its just not day by day :) Edit: I knew there will be shits will happen like this when he asked me to download ICQ and some other bullshit "secret chat" apps :) then we just talked on ICQ
2018-04-16 22:02
Don't reply to him, this retard said in another thread that "no chinese or australian matches are rigged" obviously he's a moron
2018-04-16 22:02
Show me proof of where I've said that EVER? I've never claimed that no tournaments are rigged. I just believe that people are innocent until proven otherwise.....
2018-04-16 22:21
I see how this can be interpreted as them asking you to throw, but without concrete evidence, it can't really be confirmed. IDK man, I'm always looking for concrete evidence about these sort of allegations, and I know that Richard Lewis will look for that as well.
2018-04-16 22:03
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
I could forward him the whole chat history without problem :P
I might have missed something, but I don't see anywhere he's saying that he has anything to do with the event you're talking about?
2018-04-16 22:31
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
I cant really help if your intelligence level below 30, I am so sorry.
2018-04-16 22:36
Straight to insults when you can't come up with evidence? wow... Yeah, good luck getting RL to post about this
2018-04-16 22:38
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Its okay to be mentally limited nowadays, don't worry about it!
2018-04-16 22:39
Whatever dude.... If you can't prove shit, stop making long posts and create more toxicity in this already horrible community
2018-04-16 22:40
Read The Screenshots you fucking retard
Real Giete? LUL You are that kid who said no chinese or australians games are rigged hahahhaha Read through the screenshots he says "blabla your odds, if you lose blablabla just tell me handicap or not, blabla you will get a certain ammount" That's not proof enough? Holy shit, I hope you are not the real Giete, because then you are retarded as fuck LMAO
2018-04-16 22:01
I've never said no games were rigged. There's no proof this guy works for any organisation. IDK, doesn't seem like proof enough to me. Maybe I've missed something.
2018-04-16 22:16
You are obviously in contact with them or something LMAO
2018-04-16 22:18
You must be fun at parties... You can't even have an adult conversation, holy shit....
2018-04-16 22:19
" I feel like this is just you being salty that you got kicked :S" >salty >adult
2018-04-16 22:21
thank for the heads up. will be the underdogs
2018-04-16 22:14
np dream eaters already won vs nemiga. Ez under bets.
2018-04-16 22:24
i'm sure all that shit events like lootbet and etc rigged as fuck. Tier 3 teams makes money from it and no one actually cares
2018-04-16 22:28
 | 
Hungary Shiron212 
What the fuck? This is disgusting! Good find, mate
2018-04-16 22:36
 | 
Belarus vivabelarus 
jeez
2018-04-16 22:46
Throwing is very known in the Asian scene. On CSGO188 You could see on which team a lot of skins were betted and knew what team to bet on. We got 100% winnings in that tournament. Reposted in on CSGO Subreddit reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8c.. Keep posting
2018-04-16 22:47
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Thank you for help guys, I really appricate it, lets stop this mofos :)
2018-04-16 22:52
 | 
Romania rockNoob 
+1
2018-04-16 23:04
wttttf
2018-04-16 22:55
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Can i bet so i can have ez money
2018-04-16 22:59
 | 
Romania rockNoob 
expected, there were some asian matches some time ago rigged on vpgame, winning team 90% odds, other betting sites 50/50 :D
2018-04-16 23:02
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Reddit deleted my post again I will do reposts all the time also HLTV prob will delete it too so I will repost there aswell I have over 50 emails could make new accs not a problem. Lets stop thoose faggots guys! I have 200 upvotes on reddit btw many people seen it!
2018-04-16 23:46
Please dont write "faggots".
2018-04-17 00:02
Although the OP did come up with some interesting conspiracy theories, we actually already refused coverage of this tournament, you can even see that in his later screenshots with the guy called "zep7355608". That's the guy who added me on Skype and who I told we will not be covering this because of suspicious invites to mix teams that came out of nowhere (I'm fairly certain that OP's team was one of them, and I guess I was right not to trust that kind of invitation). Our CEO Martin is in that Discord because he is involved with the Great Danes team, who received an invite, and as far as I know they are just looking to play anything to gain experience. Our Asian admin LemonFox was in there because he was the one doing coverage of their Asian cups previously, which he already pointed out were suspicious with potential match fixing, but there was no proof (yet). So I guess if OP could help us connect the dots between that zep guy and those messages about doing "business", we could forever ban those people from having their tournaments featured on our site, but if not then for all I know he could have been planning this for someone else and just lucked into the invite due to, how zep put it "being in the discord from season 1 and always asking to play if they make an EU cup". Anyway, our policy about trying to avoid these small online cups with selected invites already filtered this event out based on their team list. We try to work with established organizers, who invite at least semi-known teams, but we also don't want to prevent new teams from moving up the ladder because of our policy, so there is a thin line there to walk on. If any of you have any concrete proof (not 'i watched a match i bet on and they were 100% throwing', but actual proof), feel free to message any of us with it and we will cut ties with that tournament organizer and anyone who invites the team in question in the future, and if the proof is actionable we will forward it to Valve as well.
2018-04-16 23:53
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Explain this then: He told me to download ICQ SCREEN: i.imgur.com/ooHHDOW.png (before he wanted something "secret chat" app, but it was kinda hard to use so he told me about ICQ). Then I ONLY told my contact email to the gun on ICQ, if you want I could screenshot the WHOLE chat log with zep on discord and forward it to you in private from the starts to the end. This time when he got exposed: i.imgur.com/BKvlIpZ.png Look how mad he got, is that an attitude you would like to work with? i.imgur.com/mm7elDi.png Alright, lets say I triggered him. But still, I only sent my email to the ICQ guy who is OBVIOUSLY trying to get me to throw games/get teams for throwing. Example: i.imgur.com/bM6B5u2.png + i.imgur.com/6U2yAor.png that "mini.s" guy got my mail NO ONE ELSE, on steam I got was much different email address as contact, there is not even "s" or "x" or even "r" in the whole email address. So he says I got the invite because of that? Really? Haha. Let me show you something from earlier: i.gyazo.com/474d5e408ae6a0c1d3a033ca85b8.. as I see he deleted his chats. but you can see what we were talking about. So the fact ONLY "mini.s" got my email the "sxr2k7@gmail.com" and we got the invite to this mail? He also sent it to other invited teams which were in discord group, I do understand you want to cover your friends since you guys work together, but come on dont let them do their throw event LOL proof that I got the invite to this mail: i.gyazo.com/59d49817d7df576586eb908da350.. As you can see ICQ chat, he already talked about throws, odds, handicap everything, don't tell me its not enough proof dont make yourself even more ridiculous, we both know whats going on dude :) Good luck assisting to a throwing event I think its better if you wont do it, I could make new reddit accs and HLTV accs if you ban me I wont stop posting about it people need to know about this, and you should punish them aswell. I am sorry if I wasn't fast enough and save his bettings for previous events that he INSTANTLY deleted on ICQ (you can see it aswell he deleted the message. EDIT: the fact, they sent the email to the email address that I've sent to them on ICQ was my own stuff to defend myself, I tought about that earlier and see, it worked. Thats the confirmation about that I've talked with gotv.gg admins/staff whole time. As you can see the invite aswell, there are the teams listed. That zep guy got my email from mini.s -OR- zep = mini.s, thats confirmed already Edit2: i.gyazo.com/aadf3e97cce68721ea59684b3523.. to make you sure I was talking with the real "zep" :) Edit3: As I see Martin guy got invited by zep too if its him so he can see the parties of the message, you will find me even if you guys say its photoshop or something they are already exposed no more things need to do, you CANT explain the email thing, its a PURE proof of whats going on and its by GOTV.gg
2018-04-17 00:16
So ok, let's say you're right and zep = mini.s or at least they are in on it together, what more could you expect from us? Were we supposed to know this conversation happened between you two privately? We only act on the information we have, and we didn't have any of it, I only rejected the cup because it seemed suspicious, especially after previous suspicions of their Asian cup. And on top of this, it was your team that was suspicious - invited on literally no basis, a mix with Mat1 who is still banned on ESL. You're free to think whatever you want and come up with all the conspiracy theories in the world, but there's not much more we could have done except what we already did, which is to not cover this cup.
2018-04-17 00:24
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Yea but its not ESL, and hes unbanned very soon tho, he NEVER did any throwings as you can see, he has an interview where he regrets he cheated only one game which was NOT esl or ANY HLTV tournaments! (at least as far I know that game wasnt out on HLTV). My last question is since I am very good friend of him and I dont care about his past. if hes UNBANNED, can we play HLTV events, btw we arent like a mix I mean we are but we played a lot together in the last times as 5 pracced like real teams and stuff. Also mat1 has to play from esport bar you could get confirmation by the esport bar that mat1 plays from: facebook.com/BoLesport/ so you wouldnt be able to worry about "cheating" I am pretty sure he would get beated if he cheats there haha trust me on that (hes playing from there because of his bad internet connection at his home, its like unplayable, he pracced from there aswell btw) Edit: also my players has really nice past in semi pro scene in my opinion. Me and spyze just "nonamers" as you would say.
2018-04-17 00:37
 | 
Belgium sn0uby 
Wasn't there a post by Martin? i refreshed and it disappeared, looked interesting.
2018-04-16 23:59
It was just a TLDR version of what Tgwri1s posted above him (they commented at the same time)
2018-04-17 00:01
^ this
2018-04-17 00:02
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Could you please explain the email thing then? As I see hes a good gambler, did he just gamble out my email randomly right? FUCK LETS SEND INVITE TO A RANDOM EMAIL MAYBE HE PLAYS CSGO. Come on guys, be real, you know that already whats going on.
2018-04-17 00:12
I was on there and as explained a team I help out got invited. Another HLTV admin was on the discord to check out the tournament. As you can see the cup got declined by HLTV even before this post, so please dont say stuff like this: "HLTV admins might be in that bullsh*t aswell". I dont know about any emails I only had communication on discord. As you can see tgwri1s asks for solid evidence so he can go directly to Valve.
2018-04-17 00:17
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
I cant give that since we are not about to throw as I mentioned I only said that I only said it because I wanted to get HLTV profile, also said we got 3 times different roaster (due to waiting time nobody of my rank S friends wanted to wait that long) If I would been fast enough I could have save that 2 photos of his betting history but he could say "it wasnt throwing i just made random bet" probably lately... I am sorry for being slow on that but yea he could just say that tbh.. I am glad that you are not gonna do more events for this faggots guess I am gonna still trying to play qualifiers to get HLTV but I have bad luck all the time like getting deleted before HLTV games with 1 game.. yea never lucky xD GG
2018-04-17 00:31
Btw mate. Two things. 1) Please stop using the word faggots all the time, thank you. I have to delete your posts from now on. 2) I am the founder, CEO and now co-owner of HLTV, so no one " higher rank of HLTV staff to grill them about it". Too bad about missing HLTV matches, the team I helped out were sad as well. Good luck with your future CS:GO. Hope you make it to a Major one day.
2018-04-17 00:37
device | 
Sweden sxr2k7 
Alright nice to hear that. I will never make it to major probably since will never be good enough but yea for tier 2-3 teams I am for sure. Thank you anyway and glad I could help HLTV work aswell, btw a last proof of somethign because you were worries about mat1 :P i.gyazo.com/abc62bbcb1dc19007506df397d58.. I know its possbile to "cheat" on lan and we've seen sooo many examples but yea mat1 is not that "coder" guy or what could I say nevermind just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't worry about him if you see him on hltv again :) You can delete my post I got what I wanted to get!
2018-04-17 00:49
It's okay my friend, soon you will be able to join the club and <3 yourself on HLTV Dream big!
2018-04-17 00:43
Was the same as Tgwri1s wrote mate.
2018-04-17 00:01
 | 
Belgium sn0uby 
I couldn't read all of it, but i kinda had that idea. Anyway thanks for the clarification reguarding this matter, it's cool that you are taking this seriously.
2018-04-17 00:04
Yeah of course. HLTV loves Counter Strike <3
2018-04-17 00:07
 | 
Poland Snacer2K 
Bump
2018-04-17 09:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.