Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Americans come
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Why is your cops so corrupt and stupid? 1. They dont know the law properly. 2. The training is way to short. 3. They have used brutal force on innocent people. 4. They have killed black/hispanic people when the person have been unarmed and not done anything. How can you not protest about this? A 18 to 30 weeks education, are you kidding me? In Sweden we have a TWO year education.
2018-04-17 00:58
the cops arent particularly racist its just the biased media
2018-04-17 00:59
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Not saying that they are racist. But i find it weird that most of the people getting killed are black/hispanic people. Inb4 "because they do the crime", well yes, most of the shootings etc are gang related in America, but white people also do shootings etc.
2018-04-17 01:02
 | 
United States kriksB 
We barely fund the police here, we find our overpriced unimportant military more important. We also think the best way to increase wages is tax breaks mainly for the rich that give working class families around $700 max
2018-04-17 01:18
 | 
North America Foxaika 
Police funding is state/local. Has little to nothing to do with military spending. Most of the issues with police come from the local police.
2018-04-17 02:00
 | 
United States kriksB 
I'm saying the least we could do is cut unnecessary funding to the military to better find police forces across the country (natiolize the police) and increase prison funding
 | 
North America Foxaika 
I don't really think most military funding is unnecessary, especially since it's been going down as a percentage of GDP since the cold war as I recall. People like to point at military spending, but it's not really as much of an albatross as other parts of GDP. I question how much states, and people in general would support police nationalization. I imagine it'd be a touchy subject.
2018-04-17 02:05
 | 
United States kriksB 
I'm not really for states rights, I think every four years we determine who should run the country as a whole (not just the president I mean the house too), even if states already don't really have a whole lot of power at the moment. I just think that a lot of funding used for an oversized military, way more modern than every other country, especially Russia and China, could be spent in better places. Also, jobs lost in the military sector would most likely be made up for in an expanded police force
2018-04-17 02:09
kNgV- | 
Brazil Keter 
(Fakeflagging) I’d rather see some of the military budget to education rather than the police force. We could make leaps and bounds in that regard with an extra couple of dozen of billions of dollars
2018-04-17 02:44
 | 
United States kriksB 
Education is another program that desperately needs funding, yes and please god get rid of standardized testing
2018-04-17 02:45
kNgV- | 
Brazil Keter 
I do believe that the Us should keep its military significantly stronger than the rest of the world. Better us than say Russia or China
2018-04-17 03:00
 | 
United States kriksB 
I think we should have a strong military, probably around 400 billion in spending instead though. Still larger than the next four nation's combined. Also, we'd still be insanely powerful due to NATO.
2018-04-17 03:01
Education needs the elimination of the batshit insane crazy number of middle managers making big money doing nothing. The number of administrators per student has almost tripled in 40yrs and the student performance has gone the other way. Anyone can talk to their parents and they will tell you when they were in school they had a principal, an assistant principle or two and maybe a guidance counselor. Now there are armies of these people. They make good money with great benefits.
2018-04-17 03:50
did it ever occur to you maybe black and hispanic people commit more crimes? is this groundbreaking news to you?
2018-04-17 02:18
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
So police should think "OMFG A BLACK PERSON SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM" as soon as they see a black person?
2018-04-17 02:20
how do you get that from what you said and how i answer holy shit dude. you clearly have some idea you want to push lol
2018-04-17 02:21
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
? "did it ever occur to you maybe black and hispanic people commit more crimes? is this groundbreaking news to you?" And i responded: "So police should think "OMFG A BLACK PERSON SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM" as soon as they see a black person?" Do you want the police to gun down and kill a black/hispanic person as soon as they see them, or what?
2018-04-17 02:22
you have some serious issues bud lol. you said you find it weird black/hispanic people get shot more. i told you that they commit more crimes. now if you commit more crimes you are more likely to run into police. this isn't fucking rocket science i dont know if you are playing dumb or what
2018-04-17 02:32
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Yes, in a country which is huge in size, i find it odd that officers "target" blacks/hispanic people more because "Pedro 33" killed a officer 3 months ago (example). That does not mean that all black/hispanics are criminals that will rape and murder you.
2018-04-17 02:33
see am I saying they "target"?? where did I say that? stop putting words in my mouth. ill walk you through this like a 5 year old. so police deal with criminals and crime right?
2018-04-17 02:35
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
I didnt say that you said that. I said that i think its odd that officers target black/hispanic people.
2018-04-17 02:37
target is the completely wrong word. you say deal with. now they deal with them more because they commit more crimes.
2018-04-17 02:39
racist
2018-04-17 02:22
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Also, a 18 to 30 weeks education, are you guys serious? lol
2018-04-17 01:16
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
2018-04-17 01:37
cool i love using one example to try and prove racism and this could very easily be faked
2018-04-17 01:43
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
lol. I cba to give you 300 links. It isnt fake.
2018-04-17 01:49
anything these days can be faked its not that hard and ik a lot people of color and i can tell they do far more stupid stuff than you can imagine
2018-04-17 01:50
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
I also know people that is/have done stupid shit (Swedish and Lebanese/Iraqi people). A old friend of mine (The guy from Lebanon) stabbed a guy in the chest in my high school many years ago. I have friends that are Chinese, Iraqi, Lebanese, Iranian, Turkish, Swedish, Norweigan, Danish that are doing just fine (Yes, i know 2 Lebanese people, and as i explained, one of them fucked up big time)
2018-04-17 01:59
idk see how that applies i am saying people of color most regularly in america have trouble respecting authority or rules which is why there is more of them to get into problems with police
2018-04-17 01:58
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Well, thats from person to person (respecting authority). Cops does not deserve respect and cant ask/demand people to show them respect.
you are trying too hard to generalize cops the majority of them definitely deserve respect and you should follow the laws and its not like they always target non whites i am white and i have noticed numerous times cops looking and observing me i have also been stopped and asked info since my current look matched the description of someone who just stole a bike
2018-04-17 02:03
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
I follow the laws in Sweden. I have never been in trouble with police. All tho when i was a teenager (13-17) i often tagged walls/trains with friends, so sure, thats a crime, but yeah, i have never been in trouble with the police for it. And graffiti isnt really a serious crime, sure you damage property but it isnt murder. I have stopped tagging (stopped back in 2016), but some of my friends still are, they use the tag "WOL - Way Of Life" and have been tagging since... 2006 isch (They started when they were 11-12 isch) and they have even traveled to Germany and Denmark to tag buildings/trains/walls.
2018-04-17 02:09
i am just saying that the racist cops are definitely a minority and personally i think the us has more important things to worry about than corrupt cops currently. also nice speaking to you have a nice night good sir
2018-04-17 02:12
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Racist cops, ofc. Corrupt cops no. As i said, i am not only talking about racist cops, i am talking about corrupt cops. Have a nice evening as well mate, nice speaking to you as well.
2018-04-17 02:13
lulz no respect for private property-no shocked. it's not that bad of a crime if I come take a dump in your living room either but I have respect for other's private property.
2018-04-17 03:57
good question
2018-04-17 01:00
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
And this one: youtube.com/watch?v=UTHrORM62Rk What the fuck is he doing, fucking clown
2018-04-17 01:21
yeah no its sad our law enforcement training is a joke and needs to be more realistic
2018-04-17 01:29
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
+1 Exactly. Hopefully Trump/your government realize this asap, its fucking tragic that innocent people get arrested/killed over some bullshit law/thing the cops said/did.
2018-04-17 01:32
 | 
United States Benjii92 
our cops arent perfect, but i'd love to see swedish cops try to deal with MS13 gang members and black dudes armed with assault rifles. no amount of police education will ready you for that.
2018-04-17 01:04
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Swedish cops are still more trained and can handle situations better than American cops. Who cares if its a black person that have a assualt rifle? Are you telling me that all black people create the crimes in USA? Well, our police handle gangs that throw grenades at each other as well as killing each other with rifles etc etc en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in.. We also have Hells Angels / Bandidos and all the other biker gangs killing and shooting each other. Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_at.. Obviously NA/USA got more gangs because you are millions and millions of more people.
2018-04-17 01:09
 | 
United States Benjii92 
“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.” most black people don't respect police officers, black culture is much more tolerant to violence and criminal behavior. you wouldn't know this unless you've been to inner city ghettos in america and seen it for yourself. you could never learn this from CNN or whatever liberal media you have in sweden. our country is huge, we have city police, state police, highway patrols, federal cops. it's just stupid to generalize and say "durr american cops aren't trained properly" when they all go through different levels of training. of course in our huge fucking country there are going to be instances of cops being stupid.
2018-04-17 01:26
The blacks should leave the inner cities for the safe haven of the trailer parks where they have much respect for the police. It's important to note regardless of where you are in the world- the poorest most densely packed people commit the most crimes.
2018-04-17 01:30
 | 
United States Benjii92 
ok your point isn't a good one. trailer parks do have some crime (mostly drugs) but do you seem white young trailer park residents forming violent gangs and warring with each other and the police? there's a trailer park next to one of my friends house, never once have a seen the police there and any criminal activity going on. your other point about black people moving out of the city, they honestly should. black people from the ghettos could easily move to montana where everything is dirt cheap and start over and make an honest living. they either don't know this or more likely they don't want that kind of life. black people love the city lifestyle, always have and always will.
2018-04-17 01:36
Actually it is a great one. Because it works all over the world. Poor people packed densely together commit the most crime. Your anecdotal story is wonderful, it doesn't change that poor people commit the most crime and that includes in most trailer parks even the one's without meth labs. They should move to the trailer parks. But poor people don't generally have the resources to move which is why the democrats pay them just enough to get by but not enough to ever get the fuck out or get ahead.
2018-04-17 01:47
lol people do. The majority don't have the time to protest. :/
2018-04-17 01:06
It is a war on the poor and has nothing to do with race. They have successfully institutionalized and monetized misery to the point of it being shameful. So the poor despise the police and the police despise the poor and the result is often disastrous. As an example-in the old days, the police would let a lot of small crime go. The idea was let this guy go for selling $10 of weed, maybe when a murder happens this guy will tell us something. Now they let almost nothing go because the insane system needs to constantly be fed criminals. and it is getting worse as drug laws liberalize as they have less drug offenders to incarcerate and they have to find others. One state saw a huge reduction in drug arrests but saw ZERO reduction in prison costs as another example.
2018-04-17 01:11
 | 
United States DovtheGOAT 
small sample size of what happens\ Its true some of our cops are racist, but most are good and not corrupt- they do know the law properly I do think the training needs to be longer The brute force thing, dont all cops use force when needed?
2018-04-17 01:06
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Small sample? There is thousands of videos/news etc about your Police not knowing the law as well as being corrupt/stupid. Not only talking about racism
2018-04-17 01:15
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Thats videos of people pointing a gun towards a person/officer, ofc they had every right to shoot. I am talking about videos where innocent people gets murdered and/or arrested because of nothing, just walking in the middle of the night as a human and getting stopped for "Suspicious activity" (Which is bullshit 95% of the times) and then the person ends up getting falsely arrested over "Suspicious activity" (Which isnt a crime) and the officers have no right to ask for ID and personal info just because you are "suspicious" outside a police station or in public. Most of these cops pulls the "Terrorist, Terrorism" and or "This day and age" card (Aka the terrorist/terrorism suspicion). Your cops obv needs more and better training.
2018-04-17 01:31
North America t1ny 
you want me to provide an argument against that by only showing videos that help your argument about killing innocents. nigga what
2018-04-17 01:34
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
There is THOUSANDS of videos with innocent people getting killed / falsely arrested for some bogus shit that the cop just figured out (Like "impeding investigation" "suspicious activty" etc etc)
North America t1ny 
that shit happens, you know what else happens. Cops getting killed, so many are on edge about people having guns, their humans, they are scared about the possibilities of some dude they pulled over for speeding, having an uzi ready to kill them with Cops sometimes act unrightfully, but most of the time, it's with a good intent. Not to bully a civilian or anything. But yes some cops do random shit and the departments need to get on it and punish them
2018-04-17 01:40
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
More innocent people die in USA, not cops. The police in USA/Canada needs more training, thats the first step. Then they need to learn the law.
There is no database so there is no way to possibly know that. Maybe you should consider some of this training so you stop making stuff up?
2018-04-17 01:56
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Making stuff up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA I am dying in laughter, are you fucking kidding me?
You posted the cops killed thousands of otherwise innocent people- you made that up. Now you post more innocents killed than cops-you made that up too. When they go thru this two years of training-are they taught to just make stuff up?
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
No i did not. Thousands of people for the past 30-50 years have died because of trigger happy cops / cops that need more training to handle a situation. No? More innocent people get killed than police?????? Are you fucking stupid dude? You are simply fucking stupid, jesus dude. Ignored, because you are simply to stupid to talk to and cant get anything i write inside your skull.
2018-04-17 02:03
You're embarrassing your country with these antics. No need to make stuff up, it is bad enough as it is.
2018-04-17 02:06
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Embarrasing my country? lmao, no i dont. You are embarrasing your country by protecting your corrupt and stupid cops. Thats the sad part about America, so many brainwashed people. EDIT: From now on i will ignore you because you are stupid and have nothing to discuss.
2018-04-17 02:10
JFC my posts are anti police in this thread. Please stop making stuff up or are you just unable to stop?
2018-04-17 03:04
youtube.com/watch?v=sIiouRUhouw No taser? youtube.com/watch?v=f53_2NfrYkE Maybe more training help tell the difference between real gun and replica? dailymotion.com/video/x3rey7l No taser? There are 325million people. There are not thousands of people getting killed by US police-falsely or not.
2018-04-17 01:41
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Because we started to use tazers back in Feb 2017. first vid 2016 second vid 2016 third vid 2016 <-- this video is about a guy that walked in to a school and stabbed a teacher and kid to death, obv they had every right to kill him and also that was the suspects goal, he wanted to die, there is tons of articles about that guy "Anton Lundin Pettersson" wanted a "Suicide by cop". Also, all your vids are 2 years old, lol. And as i explained, Swedish police started using tazers back in 2017
2018-04-17 01:42
SO two years ago the training wasn't as good? Actually you didn't explain that and tasers kill people too- it shocked they are legal in Sweden at all.
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Ofc tazers kill people too, but its not the same risk as getting gunned down but incompetent officer in the US. "it shocked they are legal in Sweden at all."??? What are you trying to state? lol
2018-04-17 01:51
Yes but in some regards it is higher risk because they taze more often when they should be doing nothing. I'm trying to state that in liberal countries they don't usually buy into the idea of electrocuting people without a trial.
2018-04-17 01:53
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
"The brute force thing, dont all cops use force when needed?" WHEN NEEDED, well yes obv. But American police often uses it when its not needed or needs any force. (Tons of videos on youtube)
2018-04-17 01:22
When a guy is laying on the floor you dont have to empty your clip to him, you can use taser.
2018-04-17 01:23
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
+1
2018-04-17 01:24
Didn't you just state 4 reason why they appear to be corrupt and stupid? What is left for the Americans to answer really?
2018-04-17 01:07
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Answer and answer, i want their opinion and ofc that they answer my 4 "questions" and/or my text.
2018-04-17 01:10
 | 
Denmark KOTR 
Something swedish police lacks off
2018-04-17 01:25
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Eeh... a stupid Dane appears. Lacking off? Right, so Swedish police should harass, shoot and kill black people / white people / Asian / arabic people, innocent people? Swedish police is highly trained with a 2 year police education.
2018-04-17 01:26
 | 
Denmark KOTR 
Sweden is a joke, can't control sht luuul
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Expected from a kid that should be in bed right now.
The swedish police and guards are fucking retarded. We have Guards in my school, guess what, they are both slim girls at like 50kg and looks like overly makeup models "good guards" OMEGALUL
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Jesus, you are obv mentally challenged. What do you expect 4 SWAT officers guarding inside you school? Who cares if its females, 50KG officers? Its a fucking school, not a criminal house.
So if 2 18 year old guys are fighting, what will the guards possibly do? lmao
2018-04-17 01:37
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Omg... Its just a safety thing, they are just there to check on the students, not there to arrest and gun down the students.
2018-04-17 01:38
Wrong. I forgot I was speaking to a commie. They are there because students had guns and drugs in their lockers, they are there to "prevent" that and to prevent fighting, as it said in the official statement. Omg... you are obv mentally challenged.
2018-04-17 01:41
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Commie? lmao. Why is everyone calling me a commie? I am a fucking fan of Hitler, Hess and A.B.B. I am also supporting clubs such as S.S Lazio and Ivan Bogdanov (Google if u dont know who he is). So yeah... stop calling me a "commie" or leftist, because thats pure bullshit, i HATE the leftists/commies and immigrants.
2018-04-17 01:46
"stop calling me a "commie" or leftist, because thats pure bullshit, i HATE the leftists/commies and immigrants." Biggest bait I have seen today. Everyone calls you a commie, because you are a commie. Simple as that man...
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Bait? Lmao haha, you are fucking stupid dude. You are the baiter here. I am a fan of Hitler, Hess, A.B.B and a supporter of S.S Lazio and Ivan Bogdanov. How the fuck am i a commie? "Everyone", 3 people have called me that for the past 3 years (you and 2 others)... so... yeeeeaaah...You dont know what the fuck you are talking about. Go to bed.
Ofcourse 4Sweden the biggest and worst baiter on hltv made this thread
2018-04-17 01:28
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
4Sweeeden* Not a baiter, never have been. And what is "bait" in this thread? Exactly, leave if you dont want to discuss or got anything good to say.
2018-04-17 01:33
I always see you bait in any thread that has to do with SK or brazilians
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Baiting? In SK/BR threads? No i dont. Thats a lie. I protect BR/SK from idiots like you, calling them apes/monkeys and other stupid shit.
2018-04-17 01:47
I don't call brazilians apes/monkeys or other stupid shit, so that's a lie.
2018-04-17 01:48
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
I used "you" as a word for HLTV users, not you only.
Because USA is an empire and they have to behave like barbarians if they wanna keep this status alive ,they just can't act like pussies, sorry anyway but Swedish ppl not gonna understand this psychological view, you've been "neutrals" for so long and soon womens gonna have more to say in your country than mens.
More white people are killed by cops than black people yearly in the US. This makes sense because there are more white people in the US. You could look at the overall percentages and see that there is a discrepancy. Even though more white people are killed, black people still have a higher chance of being killed by police. Even this makes sense though because percentage of black people involved in crime is drastically higher than the percentage of white people involved in crime. While these statistics can be useful, I would rather deal with each incident on a case by case basis. If it was a bad shoot then yes the police should be held accountable and the department scrutinized. What you cant do however is just say that black people are somehow being gunned down disproportionately, making the police racist. The numbers are just not there to suggest that even though the media might try to portray it like that.
2018-04-17 01:52
 | 
United States LotussxD 
Just because someone is discovered to be unarmed after a shooting means nothing. The cop doesn't know if someone is armed or not. If a cop has their gun trained on you and you reach for your waist you're gonna get shot. If you take a shooting stance you're gonna get shot. With that being said training should take more time. Some of the incidents that have happened could have been prevented if the officer handled it differently such as the hotel shooting in Arizona.
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
They dont have to put a fucking clip in him, a bullet to the arm(s) / leg(s) is easy. Yes exactly, the hotel shooting in Arizona was just fucking disgusting.
 | 
United States LotussxD 
People always say "just shoot them in the arm or leg" There are major arteries in both arm and leg so you can easily die if shot in those. In a tense situation shooting someone in the arm or leg is extremely hard. Also most shootings have multiple officers involved so when someone is shot multiple times its usually from multiple people. Cops are trained to shoot until the threat is stopped. There have been incidents where someone is shot X times and can still shoot back. If I feel that someone is about to shoot me I'm shooting until the threat is stopped and I'm sure as hell not going to take a chance and shoot them in the arm or leg. One bullet to the arm or leg and the person can easily shoot back and injure or kill someone.
2018-04-17 02:07
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Well i know. But its higher risk of getting killed if a cop puts a bullet in your chest/head. The problem is that the police spams the person with 20-25 bullets, which is overkill.
2018-04-17 02:12
 | 
United States LotussxD 
Yea it is a higher risk of someone dying when they get shot in the chest. Its also a higher chance of the officer dying if they try and shoot someone in the arm/leg (can easily miss). Once again cops are trained to shoot until the threat is eliminated. If there are three cops shooting 20-25 shots can happen really fast with three people shooting.
2018-04-17 02:15
Finland MMAd 
Their people are disable. Fat and on drugs. There are also so many things to do.
why would we protest when most cops are decent people? there are going to be bad apples when you have so many. have never had a bad experience with a cop. in fact i was let off in high school when me and friends at night ran into two cops walking around a lake while blazing
2018-04-17 02:14
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
"most cops" All cops should be "decent people".
2018-04-17 02:18
please tell me about your personal experience with american police?
2018-04-17 02:20
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
? I just said that All cops should be "decent people". I have been to New York and Florida, and obv i dont do crimes/suspicious shit in NA because i know that i can get fucking killed by a trigger happy pig.
2018-04-17 02:21
stfu pls u mad cuz ur muslim bf broke up with u? lul
2018-04-17 02:27
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Ur a troll. Now fuck off kid.
2018-04-17 02:30
NA top 1 go back to school dumb kid
2018-04-17 02:19
2years? Hmm thats sad. 3,5 in dk.
2018-04-17 02:28
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Well 2 years is better than the US one. Obv 3.5 years is better as well.
2018-04-17 02:31
policing isnt rocket science lul wtf are you doing for 3.5 yrs? denmarkians slow?
2018-04-17 02:33
Getting people through a good education, so they are prepared. We don't like to arm psychos and racists in our country.
2018-04-17 20:28
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Btw, for your own "safety", dont answer #103, he is a baiter, just look at other comments he made in this thread. Have a nice evening.
2018-04-17 03:01
Sweden 2 year education to watch muslims fuck up their country lul
2018-04-17 02:30
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
You think the police is fucking Gestapo? lol.
2018-04-17 02:31
all i know is i wouldnt trade our police for anything. By the way, more whites are killed by cops every year in America and us whites dont bitch about it. As long as you dont do stupid shit to cops you are fine
2018-04-17 02:34
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Thats the problem. Your police is so poorly trained that refusing to show I.D they pull a fucking gun at you.
2018-04-17 02:36
show me a example where someone was shot because they refused to show i.d
this is all from his extensive experience with american cops bud he knows his shit trust him
2018-04-17 02:41
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
"Your police is so poorly trained that refusing to show I.D they pull a fucking gun at you" Did i say "Your police shot people in the head if they dont show I.D" No i didnt. youtube.com/watch?v=tgqxDNxyJJM <-- Are you fucking kidding me??? youtube.com/watch?v=wTMhi_-_A7Y <-- Once again, fucking kidding me? Btw: youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI Nicely trained cop lel
2018-04-17 02:42
using the young turks LMAO. and yeah some cops are dicks but that is an extreme minority. It has nothing to do with the training and 100% to do with the cops personality
2018-04-17 02:43
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
U dont have to look at that clip Look at the others.
2018-04-17 02:46
ill say again it has nothing to do with the cops training. You cant say that wouldnt of happened even with 2 year training. Some cops are just power hungry and its obvious. But it is a small minority
2018-04-17 02:46
+1 swedish men = sissies they are so feminized their women have to do their work for them swedish police: youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo lmao
lmao could you imagine how fucked those cops would be in Detroit or Chicago
2018-04-17 02:39
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Wow, you are talking to a braindead American that is a obv baiter/troll. Jesus
2018-04-17 02:45
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
2* not 5. And they did arrest him. And, if you read comments some muricans asked "Why dont you have tazers", we have now since 2017, this clip is filmed in April 2017 and the officers got the tazers in December isch 2017. EDIT: Btw, one of the "officers" in that clip is a random person not a officer.
2018-04-17 02:35
ok cucked guy! youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc, good night ;)
2018-04-17 02:36
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Your clip doesnt work. And why are you running away Nikola?
 | 
North America Foxaika 
I've never had an issue with the cops and I'm a minority even. It's more about where you live and what you're doing. Furthermore, cops are a state/local issue. There is no national police force that patrols around everywhere, and states have different qualifications. That makes the issue quite a bit more unique than what Euros tend to think.
2018-04-17 03:28
 | 
United States Drag0nfart 
1. They dont know the law properly. 2. The training is way to short. 3. They have used brutal force on innocent people. 4. They have killed black/hispanic people when the person have been unarmed and not done anything. 1. I don’t know why you believe that because the vast majority do and you don’t 2. That is possible but many do what is called police explorers (or similar) or take police classes in high school before going into the police academy 3. Sometimes people deserve it for not understanding authority and being total douches 4. More unarmed white men have been killed by police but it doesn’t make the news because there is no racism. Also most of the time they get shot it’s not like they were listening they were provoking the cop and many times it’s late at night with objects that look like guns, or even lately the trend seems to be just pretend you have a gun and jump into shooting stance at the police with your fingers or phone. You have to remember that the police are they good guys they are there to protect and serve without them our streets would be chaos. So learn some respect and while you sit loathing in your Cheeto dust know that there are brave men and women out in the streets risking their lives so you can stay safe.
2018-04-17 03:34
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.