Thread has been deleted
Last comment
INCEL
MrFuckYou | 
Other Gala0 
the fuck is this shit? Some ppl are blaming annymous internet communities for the toronto attack It sound too much as the last step in breaking internet's privacy
2018-04-26 10:55
allu | 
Finland samje 
most of those incel type bois from anonymous boards are just talking shit but it has to be true that some of them are actually fucking crazy because they are omega males. I don't think there is much we can do about it though
2018-04-26 11:00
MrFuckYou | 
Other Gala0 
lol but it seems ppl are using it t be more intrusive in the 'chans'
2018-04-26 11:20
half of you here are incels* but either dont know it or are not man enough (lol) to admit it... *at least softer versions of it
2018-04-26 11:22
As long as there have been human beings there have been incels and there will always be incels. If the USA would get its head of out its ass and make prostitution legal and safe in brothels, it wouldn't be as much of an issue as it is in this ridiculous society we live in. Seriously though if you bois aren't getting any pussy and are at least in your late teens better get on it or you'll end up a wizard like some of my similarly aged gamer pals.
2018-04-26 11:27
wait, let me get this straight in your logic, not the men who hate on women because for reasons of their own insecurity are to blame, but prostitution and the lack of legalisation? did i missunderstand you? i hope..
2018-04-26 11:34
I'm taking incel to mean men who cannot get laid no matter what they do. Their own insecurities and them hating on women is the direct result of that. If prostitution were legal and safe these men would be having sex and therefore would have no reason to hate on women and would likely feel more secure.
2018-04-26 11:42
I'll make no excuses for these incels behavior toward people but if they were having sex in the first place (prostitution) they likely would not exhibit these behaviors to begin with. In the first world where everything is for sale and the "worlds oldest profession" being illegal because of some stupid religious morality bs, we have an issue. The issue could be solved easily.
2018-04-26 11:38
prostitution is not illegal due to religious reasons but due to the fact that in +70% of the cases it comes along with organised crime and/or oppressed women. i agree, that there shoudl be a save environment for this - and by save i mean for the one who prostitutes themselves mainly - but i strongly disagree that these men can blame all their bullshit ideas onto this sole thing. they could get help in the first place. also, if you go a bit deaper into the matter (incel) then youll find, thats its not only a a hate twoards women because they dont get laid. it comes along with a lot of other patriarch ideas and beliefs that in my opinion dont fit in our modern world. but to discuss this here, where half of the people are sexist idiots who say that feminism is unnnecesary because in there mind it is to oppress men (heres a gate-way to incel, btw) ... is just a waste of time.
2018-04-26 11:46
1. Patriarchy has gotten mankind (humankind if you're a pussy liberal) pretty far and seems to work well. 2. "Feminism" in Western nations isn't needed, Feminism (the real, honest kind) is needed in places like Saudi Arabia and Iran, where women are actually oppressed. Women in USA, Canada, Western Europe (etc etc) are not. 3. I'm sure we disagree on most things and that's fine, reply if you wish to get the last word in but I've nothing left to say on the matter(s).
2018-04-26 11:58
let me guess: youre a man? patriarchy has gotten MAN-kind pretty far... your right about that ;D have a nice day.
2018-04-26 12:07
Incels was a reddit sub forum that got banned a while ago.
2018-04-26 11:54
 | 
Dominican Republic BuddDwyer 
its /r/Braincels now
2018-04-26 12:03
oh ye i see thanks
2018-04-26 12:15
Perhaps coz the perpretator claimed it did it in the name of incels?
2018-04-26 12:17
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.