Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Marvel, you did it
 | 
Brazil I_literally_say_h 
Just watched Infinity War, and HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT, thank you Marvel, see you in 2019
2018-04-29 06:54
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
as someone who likes murder I was very satisfied
2018-04-29 06:58
Nice
2018-04-29 07:10
 | 
United States _z0ren 
excuse me sir
whats the problem
murder is nice might just watch it to laugh not going to bother with the second part though
2018-04-29 07:11
Who died?
2018-04-29 07:27
 | 
Belgium KevinGatesYo 
thor, ironman, hulk and captain america
2018-04-29 07:30
nt
2018-04-29 07:30
thanks, but its obvious that some of the more popular characters are just going to get resurrected by "plot" because marvel wants to make more money Thanks anyway, maybe i will watch this movie in idk 6 months when the bluray is released :D
2018-04-29 08:13
They're trapped in the soul stone, the stone has a dimension for lost souls captured by it and acts as a heaven/purgatory thing.
2018-04-29 15:45
Half of the universe population
2018-04-29 07:40
 | 
Brazil MarieLaMary 
my will to watch marvel movies
2018-04-29 07:45
why?
2018-04-29 07:46
 | 
Brazil MarieLaMary 
nah, marvel movies are all the same with a lot of forced unfunny jokes. Infinity War deserves a chance?
2018-04-29 07:47
Of course
2018-04-29 07:51
 | 
Denmark ScRx 
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
2018-04-29 07:37
 | 
United States Thebaconking 
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
2018-04-29 08:17
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
2018-04-29 10:01
sergej | 
Estonia levixyo 
loki spiderman starlord dr strange groot is dead
2018-04-29 08:31
sergej | 
Estonia levixyo 
and winter soldier ,all guardians of galaxy (without rocket ), black phanter, vision , scarlet witch dead too
2018-04-29 08:35
OK | 
Switzerland _Boomer 
you also forgot heimdall and falcon
2018-04-29 09:12
sergej | 
Estonia levixyo 
yea heimdall dead too it was sad
2018-04-29 09:50
 | 
United States Potassium39 
Haven't watched it yet. I am gonna wait until my favorite illegal movie streaming site uploads it. Who pays to watch a movie in 2018?
2018-04-29 09:04
Because you are a pirate
2018-04-29 16:35
the most boring part is if you know anything about marvel, you know everyone of them will come back somehow in the next infinty wars, probably by the original avengers like thor ironman cap hulk getting the infinty stones and using them somehow. i mean spiderman for example died in the movie yes, but we know the shooting for homecoming 2 starts in already 1-2 months for example. it was a good movie yes, but not when you know everyone will come back in the end anyways.
2018-04-29 10:09
They're in the soul dimension bro, obviously coming back. But vision, loki, gamora and heimdal won't.
2018-04-29 15:46
For those who've seen it already...Personally I loved it and hope ultron comes back like in the cartoon lol foundaz.com/snax_poll/avengers-infinity-..
2018-04-29 10:12
I like Ultron, but if he back as a villain again it will be boring
2018-04-29 16:24
09:30Goliath vs HellRaisers
Goliath
HellRaisers
11:00Nemiga vs POKAMOLODOY
Nemiga
POKAMOLODOY
02:00DETONA vs W7M
DETONA
W7M
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.