Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NiKo is shit
Yugoslavia mieshuora 
All this kid does is just hold a gay ass off angle with his deag and one clicks people in the side of the head CT side. Fucking terrbile player tbh.....1.4 sensitivity 400dpi using trashcan. Anyone who uses a low sens does not have the dexterity to properly play FPS games on PC. All the shitty baiters use a low sens to click people on the back of the head, or they are equally worthless and use the telescope gun and one click people in the body. I bet this kid doesn't even play FFA Dm's cuz he'd throw his arm out of his socket checking corners. When was the last time you've seen Niko popflash through a smoke, and flick too two people to open up a site??? All this dude does is hold shift and prefire common angles. like wow dude, ur fucking nuts. you can have parkinsons disease and play on 1.4 sens if ur just baiting and clicking heads on common angles. this is why forest and get right are sick players. they play on higher senitivities, and can do more than bait and off angle one click.
2018-05-07 03:19
All this kid does is just hold a gay ass off angle with his deag and one clicks people in the side of the head CT side. Fucking terrbile player tbh.....1.4 sensitivity 400dpi using trashcan. Anyone who uses a low sens does not have the dexterity to properly play FPS games on PC. All the shitty baiters use a low sens to click people on the back of the head, or they are equally worthless and use the telescope gun and one click people in the body. I bet this kid doesn't even play FFA Dm's cuz he'd throw his arm out of his socket checking corners. When was the last time you've seen Niko popflash through a smoke, and flick too two people to open up a site??? All this dude does is hold shift and prefire common angles. like wow dude, ur fucking nuts. you can have parkinsons disease and play on 1.4 sens if ur just baiting and clicking heads on common angles. this is why forest and get right are sick players. they play on higher senitivities, and can do more than bait and off angle one click.
2018-05-07 03:20
 | 
Other not_bad 
2018-05-07 04:06
Twistzz | 
Canada KrabbyS 
Lol nice
2018-05-07 03:20
 | 
Finland iamretard 
2/8 a for effort if u use a sens that provides a higher eDPI than 600 you need to reevaluate your life LUL
2018-05-07 03:21
What effort? It's a copypaste.
2018-05-07 03:23
 | 
Finland iamretard 
no
2018-05-07 03:54
rain | 
Sweden ImTyler 
biggest bait of my life. boy better remove that flair
2018-05-07 03:57
 | 
Finland iamretard 
no
2018-05-07 03:58
rain | 
Sweden ImTyler 
not you, im talking about the thread creator. I just didnt feel like leaving my comment at the very bottom. 10000 iq comment
 | 
Finland iamretard 
yes
2018-05-07 03:59
rain | 
Sweden ImTyler 
you are my friend
2018-05-07 04:00
Costa Rica Dazy 
quiet
2018-05-07 03:23
+1
2018-05-07 03:28
Friis | 
Canada uhJake 
1.6 sens 1000dpi ftw
2018-05-07 03:28
 | 
Sweden StaffaN1 
tf i play 1.6 400
2018-05-07 03:39
+1
2018-05-07 03:39
2018-05-07 03:41
 | 
Germany Ofenmeister 
All this kid does is just hold a gay ass off angle with his deag and one clicks people in the side of the head CT side. Fucking terrbile player tbh.....1.4 sensitivity 400dpi using trashcan. Anyone who uses a low sens does not have the dexterity to properly play FPS games on PC. All the shitty baiters use a low sens to click people on the back of the head, or they are equally worthless and use the telescope gun and one click people in the body. I bet this kid doesn't even play FFA Dm's cuz he'd throw his arm out of his socket checking corners. When was the last time you've seen Niko popflash through a smoke, and flick too two people to open up a site??? All this dude does is hold shift and prefire common angles. like wow dude, ur fucking nuts. you can have parkinsons disease and play on 1.4 sens if ur just baiting and clicking heads on common angles. I'm a fan of Smooya the biggest rat kong in history! this is why forest and get right are sick players. they play on higher senitivities, and can do more than bait and off angle one click.
2018-05-07 03:52
may this thread rip
2018-05-07 03:53
 | 
Dominican Republic Tacred 
I will give you all my money if you win him in 1 v 1, psss, he is my papa
2018-05-07 03:57
nic pasta :D::D
+1
i think this same
2018-05-07 04:03
2018-05-07 04:08
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about niko. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
2018-05-07 07:22
NiKo | 
India Sishir 
Okay my Muslim silver friend
2018-05-07 07:30
up
2018-05-19 23:18
 | 
Lithuania SaintAndrew22 
Lul n1. I had a good laugh.
2018-05-19 23:23
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.