Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Putin
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Putin: Goal is global peace Putin in same speach: we need to have strong defense Capabilities Like HELLOO russians, who the fuck would like to "attack" you, just completly bullshit, there has been way better times in history to do it like 1991 for example. Anyway russia is completly fucked anyways, shit economics (gdp per capita is trash), your infrastructure outside the big cities is fucked, diversity between people is enourmous, average income is just bad and then you have a half dictator that milks you with bullshit like there is someone threatening russia, so that russia can use a lot on the army which will most likely never be used in big combat and while the average russian gets 300dollars a month, But at least its good that some of the younger people see the problems, but again, the protest as always usually illegal....
2018-05-07 16:54
So exciting to have a neighbour like Russia constantly threatening to invade you, here in my country if you join the army at most you can be expected to be sent to the favelas to bring order and make the the president look good, mostly you just spend your day cleaning and cooking in the middle of nowhere
2018-05-07 16:57
#2
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah its fun stuff, but in the meantime most politics see that russia is just a childish country trying to show off
2018-05-07 16:58
lmao medias puppet. You are describing America
2018-05-07 19:19
yeah, and the EU warmongers that goes to war without real proof
2018-05-07 19:36
#5
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
or threatening and threatening, but he has said that he want to rebuild russia as it was back in the "good" days when russia was a strong country
2018-05-07 17:03
Who would attack them? USA of course. There are anti missile defense systems located in Romania and Alaska... The one in Romania is under the excuse of an "iranian threat", the one in Alaska pretty much has no proper excuse. You are also aware of the war that's finding place pretty much at their borders right? So, like "HELLLOOOOO", stop being such a fucking retarded idiot and get some common sense, boy. You are by far the dumbest user I h ave seen in this place.
2018-05-07 17:27
#22
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Anti missile defense, yeah thats attacking isnt it, why didnt someone take over russia in the revolution or 1991? Cuz no one cares about a poor country that is pretty much behind every other country from eu or sa
2018-05-07 17:30
No one cares because everyone is too busy being entertained. People cared when the Russians did the exact same thing in Cuba. The exact. Same. Thing. But now the roles are reversed and nobody cares, pointing those missiles right at Russia from Romania and Alaska. Same exact thing.
2018-05-07 17:32
#29
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah and russia is a really kind country, not aggressive at all, not showing of their military, russia hasnt done anything that they deserve this kind of aggresion against them right?
2018-05-07 17:34
So basically you are now admitting you think it's okay to plant a bunch of big ass missiles in other countries to point them at each other... So you really don't learn anything from history, do you? That's okay, seeing how you find it okay when countries are hyper-aggressive as long as the countries are doing okay for themselves and are hiding their actions behind morals like 'democracy' and 'freedom', it's all okay to you.
2018-05-07 17:38
lmao are you Russian or totally ignorant of Russian invasions past 100 years? :D
2018-05-07 17:36
#35
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well its true that america has done same things, but usually in the sense that they want to "free" or protect, but russia is worse
2018-05-07 17:37
US has not annexed countries last 100y
2018-05-07 17:38
#44
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah, they have attacked countries but not taken them, just clearing the table and given the power to the side that they want to see there, russia on the other hand takes what it wants
2018-05-07 17:40
Russia takes/invades but also does the same shit that USA does, which is why it had like 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan in 80s
2018-05-07 17:48
You are naive. US do not give power to anyone.
2018-05-07 17:55
The US and UK intervene within countries and establish puppet governments/dictators all the time.
2018-05-08 00:36
#431
 | 
United States Prattatat 
+1 and unless the group put into power becomes some psychos who are bent on destroying everything and everyone they pretty much let them run themselves.
2018-05-08 17:09
Yea, its sounds very reasonable, usa invests billions if not trillions into military just to "protect" some countries in middle east? lmao. They kill their leaders, put their own puppet as leader, take over oil reserves, and put their own military bases there to have presence close to Europe
2018-05-07 21:44
How you can even compare USA to moscovia? moscovits are nothin but shameful hopniks, they dont have any value, their so called 'russian world' is ugly and pitiful shit. Who are they to dare to force other people to live in this shit, killing and making tortures , taking hostages to those who not agree?! Ridiculous. Better dont talk
2018-05-08 14:44
Hahaha... no, but they have military bases pretty much all around the globe. Pretty fucking hostile shit is what that is. Edit: but let me guess, you are just perfectly okay with that since they're doing okay and are doing it under the pretenses of freedom and democracy too, right? :)
2018-05-07 17:41
#51
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and its okay that russia takes krim for example? Threatening Finland for example with crossing our borders with fighter jets to provoke us?
2018-05-07 17:42
It isn't, but it is logical... If I heard they were planting missile defense systems in Romania, I'd want the Crimea back too, look at it's position, from a military strategic point it's fucking perfect for defense.
2018-05-07 17:43
#57
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and again, great way to again use as an reason to make a bigger army, as long as there is nuclear/bio and etc weapons and both sides has them there will not be war between the big countries, the end
2018-05-07 17:45
Say what you will, call me a Russian fanboy all you want boy, but you are the one defending every US action, you don't speak up at all when there is another US military base being set up, but as soon as you hear about Crimea or a couple of Russian air force trainings happening over your airspace you get all uppity... You are biased kid, absolutely anti-Russia and pro-USA, no space for middle ground to get an actual proper discussion going. So hey, keep up that retarded thought of yours will you? :) It doesn't matter how agressive you are, as long as you are doing okay for yourselves as a country. Best of the dumbest things I've read today. Sad to know there is an actual person behind your dumbass posts though.
2018-05-07 17:48
#70
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
lol if you could actually read i did say that usa isnt much better, but at least usa isnt out here harassing us like russia is...
2018-05-07 17:50
#8. You said 'at least' it's a better country in every aspect. Meaning you validate their actions preferably to Russia's actions, meaning you would be okay with such inhumane, powerhungry actions as long as the country doing it is more stable and has more to offer.
2018-05-07 17:56
#83
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well better income, better infrastructure, no a dicatorship etc, thats more what i meants but ok
2018-05-07 17:57
Not a dictatorship huh? I don't see the difference in a president being elected who wasn't really elected, and I'm not talking about Trump, who got the least votes, I'm talking about Bush vs. Kerry, where clearly the people were strongly against Bush' 2nd term, how is that not a crime against democracy? There are a lot of shady things going on in American history and it seems like you're eating that rotten shit like sweetcake.
2018-05-07 18:00
#98
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
But the difference is that Trump cant get just anything accepted on his own, while Putin is pretty much a one man dictator with really not any competitor, and the only one isnt even allowed to be a candidate
2018-05-07 18:01
I never claimed Russia is an OK country, they are about equally terrible on managing their country and the people as USA is. Clearly any president serving longer than 10 years is a bad egg who's drunk on power. But both these countries are absolute cunts when you look at the world in it's entirety, since they're always too busy throwing shit at each other at the expense of other countries' lives and their economic wellbeing. All I'm saying is people are quick to point their finger whenever Russia is in the news, whereas there are at least 100 things the US has done either similarly, or completely new altogether with about the same force of impact, so I'm just a little tired of this biased nonsense when clearly both countries are doing some extremely messed up things around the world.
2018-05-07 18:07
It is pretty obvious this albert guy is a russian since they always bring up US to justify their actions
2018-05-07 20:38
Justify? Wut? I though drugs were legal in the netherlands but boi you have some stronger stuff in Sweden. He is literally saying that Russia is shit and also that the US is just as bad as Russia.
2018-05-08 02:10
maybe you skipped the part where he was justifying Crimea earlier and thinks US would attack Russia
2018-05-08 02:28
Justify Crimea? Oh boy, no I did not justify it. The taking of Crimea was a natural response for the anti missile defense station that has been put in Romania. So, with that in mind, I never condoned nor justified the fact this happened, I'm telling you it is a natural response for Russia to react to this initial action.
2018-05-08 03:09
lmao commenting on alt account and then main acc. rekt m8
2018-05-08 04:48
You know what, fucking thanks man, I usually have to bash people for not having the skills to properly read their shit but you got it under control my man.
2018-05-08 03:07
Exatly
2018-05-08 15:52
more and more seems like you just banal leftie. u ready toi fight against evil american impire on tavarisch side? clown
2018-05-08 15:37
and how about fact whole kremlin hop-stop company holds their money, houses etc in the west countries, incl America?
2018-05-08 15:39
inhumane actions is waht moscovia do on occupied/annexed Ukrainian territories u dumb cynic shit
2018-05-08 15:41
If you had the proper skills to read, and if you look closely, you can see that I already said that. I already said the same shit you are saying. You dumbass fuck.
2018-05-08 17:19
kremlintv tells fairy tales to moscovia people about neo-impire etc just to hide their insane corruption. kremlin hop-stop company robbed moscovia, giveing them crumbs from the crazy oil and gas prices in 2000-2013. They did nothing for people just drank in the eyes in the form of sochi -2014 etc.
2018-05-08 15:45
"but at least usa isnt out here harassing us like russia is..." Who "us"? Finland? Of course US do not harass you, why would US even care about FInland, lmao? And How is Russia harassing Finland?
2018-05-07 18:06
#109
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
crossing our borders with fighter jets for example?
2018-05-07 18:08
I only remember they did it once and it was not even military jet.
2018-05-07 18:11
#116
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
happen dozens of times
2018-05-07 18:13
I only remember Finland's whine about Russian jets crossing borders while jets actually were in neutral territory.
2018-05-07 18:15
#123
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well think what you want but they have been pretty deep inside our borders, actually a couple of times over one of our cities calld Porvoo, google.com/maps/place/Porvoo/@60.0452735../data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4691f42e9464915d:0xed1286af9480b7e7!8m2!3d60.3931919!4d25.6652739 Tell me how you fly so deep by mistake
2018-05-07 18:18
Well think what you want but Finland is known for anti-Russian prejudice so I would not wonder if your media says Putin eats children for breakfast. What Russians did to you personally?
2018-05-07 18:39
#144
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Lol russian news is pretty much controlled by the government so a lot of bullshit with other words, and Finland anti russian? What have you been drinking?
2018-05-07 18:41
"Lol russian news is pretty much controlled by the government so a lot of bullshit with other words" I agree, but it is controlled by US government, not by Russian government. :D "and Finland anti russian? What have you been drinking?" Sure. Just look at yourself. You sound as if Russians do shit under your door every day. Well educated Finnish people do not hate Russians though.
2018-05-07 18:47
#160
Dosia | 
Finland Jesyrov 
+1
2018-05-07 19:16
#303
 | 
Russia Gr1nch0 
people are different, there is no cultural cattle, but there is a good people :)
2018-05-07 23:25
many fins remeber what ussr made to them in 1939.
2018-05-08 15:59
Many finns remember what they have done to USSR in 1939 :^)
2018-05-08 23:38
why do you spend your time to arguing with retards? this guy literally says that russian news (that controlled by russian goverment directly or inderectly) are controlled by usa, what an epic braindead idiot. I guess its The_Awakening or sparta92 alt, there are no much idiots that believe in conspiracy theories.
2018-05-07 20:01
tru dat
2018-05-08 02:19
yeah, they are damn lefties or just kremlin-bots on their mission.
2018-05-08 16:00
shameless idiot
2018-05-08 15:57
Well, if he's referring to the present day; Russia did some airforce excercises over Finnish airspace, as for history, well, there's plenty Russia did to Finland.
2018-05-07 18:43
Winter War is debatable and depends on point of view. But for some reason Finnish people forget what Russia did for Finland in Russo-Swedish War. Anyway, in my opinion history is not the reason to hate each other today.
2018-05-07 18:53
You're absolutely right. It's that type of mentality that further sets us as humans apart from each other.. As does all the western societal protesting as of the last 10 years revolving around 'hurt feelings' and all that angry liberal crap. It's beyond me how people in a western society can claim they live in a rape culture, or how you can't make jokes anymore since feelings might get hurt. It's a free world, this western civilization that is, yet there's a lot of pressure being put on it, especially since the last 10 years.
2018-05-07 19:03
the only dumbass here is u. I would like to hear what you`d say if u had such neighbour as moscovia! just shut up already, clown, u know a shit about real moscovia
2018-05-08 15:33
you are really delusioanal or just brainwashed by rt. Its like you still live durin ussr. Even ussr was colossus on stony and modern moscovia is much much weaker. its kinda romantic for you - cold war etc? or you just damn cynic?
2018-05-08 15:00
'took Crimea back" - yeah, u r brainwashed, or leftir or just kremlin-bot. Cuz its typical slogan of moscovtian propaganda. The thruth is Crimea was 150 'moscovitan' just about 150 years. And in 1954 hruschev gave it to Ukraine by force cuz moscovites couldnt do a shit there in terms of real productive work. Ukraine made whole infastructure and so on. And after 'ussr; collapsed moscovia suffering with neo-impire shovinistic hurt wanted it back, like whole post-sovietunion space. Crimea was Crimea-tatarian for hundreds of years who lived together with Ukrainians like friends and parnters mostly. So stop blieve kremlin fairytales. I realize its not simple sometimes since moscovia made it to corrupt a lot of peole all over the world. So you can read some pro-kremlin shit even in some respected American or UK media. Still keep watch and think more critically.
2018-05-08 15:27
reported
2018-05-08 15:29
Are you mad? Cuz I'm not. xD
2018-05-08 15:31
Russia had to take Crimea at least to prevent deaths of 2 million Russian people there.
2018-05-07 18:00
Who would kill 2 million russians in Crimea? Please, don't say Ukraine, I'm beggin you.
2018-05-07 21:52
idiot? back off moron
2018-05-08 15:00
moderators if you dont ban this clown for this comment then you officially damn lefties commies vatniks
2018-05-08 15:01
Butthurt is strong with this one.
2018-05-08 15:30
Im too tired to deal with fucking morons right now, :D ciao
2018-05-07 17:46
Ahh, well it's good that you acknowledge your own stupidity, I'm happy that you will leave the discussion and stop dealing with yourself.
2018-05-07 17:51
#37
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
Now imagine if there wasn't a country like the US, what would happen to Europe and Russia's neighbors.
2018-05-07 17:38
Whoever deals in "what ifs" and all that hypothetical bullshit is doing it wrong, the world turned out the way it did, all the speculating in the world is not gonna change that, though to answer your question anyway, Germany probably would've pulverized them since they had to back out to fight the Americans in Belgium.
2018-05-07 17:40
#47
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah scary scenario
2018-05-07 17:40
Probably nothing.
2018-05-07 18:40
"why didnt someone take over russia in the revolution or 1991" US did it. Did not you know that Yeltsin was US puppet?
2018-05-07 17:42
#53
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Yeltsin understood that communism doesnt work....
2018-05-07 17:43
It does not matter what he understood. It is well known that he was US puppet and Russia was under US control while his presidency.
2018-05-07 17:48
#63
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well someone had to break out of communism...
2018-05-07 17:48
It was not about breaking communism, it was about taking over Russia by US. I suggest you to read Gene Sharp's books to get some knowledge about revolution methods and technologies.
2018-05-07 17:49
#115
 | 
Europe GuardianC4 
he'd better start a topic about politics he doesn't understand on a forum full of 12yo kids.
2018-05-07 18:12
It is ok to start a topic about politics if you want to learn something from other people. Even here at HLTV a fair number of people have pretty good knowledge. But it seems the guy started the topic just to spread hate.
2018-05-07 18:56
#227
 | 
Europe GuardianC4 
that's what I meant. no one is really discussing anything.
2018-05-07 21:24
:D Well known :D :D :D No it was the lizards dude, the lizards. Long live lizard king.
2018-05-08 16:21
They haven't threatened to invade Finland since the collapse of the SU.
2018-05-07 18:29
better russia as neighbour than americans/brits as "allies"
2018-05-08 12:16
oh really? you forgot how moscovia separated your beloved Poland several times?
2018-05-08 16:17
it was fault of bar confederate traitors (serving germans), russia was quite ok. austria also wasnt bad, only fucking germans"prussians" were evil. ofc ukrainians banderas too
2018-05-08 17:19
#3
natu | 
Finland sadmen 
putin bestesterest
2018-05-07 16:59
#4
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
in fucking his own people and making himself and his buddies rich yes :)
2018-05-07 17:01
#85
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Jodecast aka suomi knows better about inside russian politics and stuff . Gj suomilainen propgandilainen
2018-05-07 17:57
#88
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well we study history a lot and a lot is about Fin-Russia and we talk about the situation in russia a lot, so think what you want
2018-05-07 17:58
#96
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
"we talk about the situation in russia a lot" because u think ure right just because fin media told u that?
2018-05-07 18:01
#101
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well we are usually voted to be the least corrupt country, and we have plenty of different news sources, and we are a democratic state, most russian news agencies are owned by the russian government and russia isnt really the prime example of a "democratic country"
2018-05-07 18:04
#106
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Btw what city should i visit in suomi?
2018-05-07 18:07
Jämsä ofc
2018-05-07 18:16
#125
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Ty
2018-05-07 18:26
#162
Dosia | 
Finland Jesyrov 
Kotka
2018-05-07 19:19
He knows, can confirm
2018-05-07 18:18
a lot of people know perfectly about situation is moscovia.
2018-05-08 16:18
#440
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Lmao kiev propoganda at its finest
2018-05-08 19:45
Yes, our people want something new to be better,but they choose Putin again 3 or 4 times,that fucking bullshit.
2018-05-07 17:58
#6
 | 
Finland VeryFinnishGuy 
Sadly true....
2018-05-07 17:04
#9
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah, but at least some see the problems, mainly young people but still
2018-05-07 17:09
#7
 | 
Mongolia AfRiCaNnIgErO 
see no difference in usa
2018-05-07 17:06
#8
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
at least its a better country in pretty much every aspect, putin has pretty much all the power while if trump get some dumb ass idea it wont be accepted
2018-05-07 17:08
And the retardation strikes again folks. This time Jodecast is pretty much admitting it's okay to be a warmongering nation as long as your country is doing alright for themselves, grats, revealing once more the stupidity that has spread in his brain beyond a cureable rate. Hypocricy at it's finest.
2018-05-07 17:31
#26
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and you are a dumb russian fanboy arent you?
2018-05-07 17:32
Oh sure, don't try to come up with actual arguments, that would be disastrous now wouldn't it?
2018-05-07 17:33
#34
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
hahaha ok my man ok, usa might not be much better than russia but at least usa isnt under dicatorship...
2018-05-07 17:37
dude.. have some mercy with that kid..
2018-05-07 18:03
#38
 | 
Russia dUUUt 
if feels like you're living there how do you know all that?
2018-05-07 17:38
#59
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well I study history, and in general we study our history a lot and russia is usually in the news here
2018-05-07 17:47
#68
 | 
Russia dUUUt 
well now i once again made sure Finland x400 better then Russia
2018-05-07 17:49
#75
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well we are not perfect, but Finland manage to build a good country despite pretty much losing the winter war and paying russia...
2018-05-07 17:53
#78
 | 
Russia dUUUt 
all your disadvantages inconsequential compare to ours
2018-05-07 17:55
#81
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah kind of true, but your situation could be better today
2018-05-07 17:56
In the news XDDD wow u must be a genius because u watch the completely unbiased western news and believe everything the say even with 0 evidence of anything XDDDDDDDDDDD
2018-05-07 19:22
#198
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
oh, lets trust russian state controlled news right?
2018-05-07 20:42
So you don't have an argument or what?
2018-05-07 20:43
#204
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well if finnish news sources are as bad as you say, should i trust russian state controlled new instead?
2018-05-07 20:44
Haha :D You should at least listen to several different sources. For example, I recommend listening to Bashar al-Assad directly, his view is very different from what the western media say. No wonder why no interviews of him gets on my TV :)
2018-05-07 20:50
#212
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haahha ok ok kid
2018-05-07 20:51
Guess you aren't old enough for critical thinking but, you're welcome for education :D
2018-05-07 20:51
#215
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and you are telling me to listen to a dictator in the middle east that the people where protesting against, yeah just wow,
2018-05-07 20:52
And the ignorant biased kid goes on :D wew I kinda feel sorry for you being this brainwashed
2018-05-07 20:54
#217
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haha lets see, listen to a middle east dictator? Who is brainwashed here, i bet you will tell me that russian news is the best
2018-05-07 20:56
First of all, he was democratically elected, and the people supports him. And why tf would you not listen to the man defend himself? Just attack Assad with 0 evidence. Same thing happened in Libya and Iraq cause their governments didn't suit America and Israels agendas. Hope you are still in school and didn't drop out yet, cause you are a very "special" case.
2018-05-07 21:03
#220
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haha yeah and gadaffi was great yes, go back to school kid, you clearly failed your history classes
2018-05-07 21:05
See 0 arguments, just insults cause you know you lost. Just brainlessly following one sided media and refuses to watch anything else. If you watch Assad say a single word you will be instantly hypnotized right? XDDD
2018-05-07 21:08
#222
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haha please kid, your logic has no base on anything, or yeah, based on some dictators in the middle east, and if you think that they speak the truth then you are clearly an idiot the end
2018-05-07 21:09
See again 0 arguments again. It's like reasoning with a child. I hope you are a child, cause it would be pretty absurd if an adult is this mindless
2018-05-07 21:13
:DDD
2018-05-07 21:05
+1 and now probably some brainwashed kid will reply here defending his country xD
2018-05-07 17:15
And you are not brainwashed lmao XDDDDDD
2018-05-07 19:25
#11
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
inb4 The_Awakening comes and tells you that you are brainwashed and he is not
2018-05-07 17:18
#12
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haha wouldnt be the first time xD Guy is so delusional
2018-05-07 17:20
I'm inspired that he still doesnt here
2018-05-07 17:38
#42
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
its 4;38 in the UK, he still might be at work What really amazes me is that every Russian on this site who likes Putin lives abroad. The_Awakening, that sparta guy who lives in Norway and there was another guy but I forgot his name rn
2018-05-07 17:40
Russians integrate into western society not better than turks, arabs and africans. Wherever they live, they love Putin, hate western values and always tell that they will come back to Russia shortly. Don't even ask a russian guy why he dont want to come back to Russia, he will answer you that he will do it SOON.
2018-05-07 17:55
I live in Russia, lul.
2018-05-07 21:11
who is brainwashed then? if hes saying you are and you are making fun of him (implying that hes not right and the real brainwashed one) hmm, we have got a tie here ThinkingFace
2018-05-07 18:05
Hey, you are brainwashed and me not. Bye.
2018-05-07 21:11
+1
2018-05-07 21:14
#229
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
expected
2018-05-07 21:34
eee
2018-05-07 17:22
#15
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
what?
2018-05-07 17:24
ee?
2018-05-07 17:34
#16
 | 
Russia sneakyboy 
eee
2018-05-07 17:25
putn is horseshit obv
2018-05-07 17:29
true
2018-05-07 17:29
name checks not out
2018-05-08 15:19
#40
 | 
United Kingdom Alcan 
rr
2018-05-07 17:38
Russia is a shithole
2018-05-07 17:40
#50
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah I guess Moscow and St:petersburg are nice places, but pretty much anything outside is trash
2018-05-07 17:41
True. I live in Siberia and here average salary is like around 300-450 $ but prices are same like in Moscow
2018-05-07 17:48
#66
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah we get double that in unemployment income, scary....
2018-05-07 17:48
#112
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Have u lived in latvia?
2018-05-07 18:10
#131
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
trust me, you are better without being under russia control like under the Soviet time, and pretty much the reason why you are after the other countries today
2018-05-07 18:33
#132
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
But latvia was rly rich at soviet times
2018-05-07 18:33
#134
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
doubt that, communism doesnt work and will never work
2018-05-07 18:34
#136
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
Why pp still creating useless threads about politics
2018-05-07 18:35
+1 This guy is probably a russian that lives in Latvia and his parents are occupants.
2018-05-07 20:02
Many people in Bulgaria miss the times they were under communism though.
2018-05-08 02:36
Most people on Bulgaria aren't old enough to remember those times.
2018-05-08 12:14
well its a shithole only if u are kriev
2018-05-07 18:35
#138
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
U mean krievs? Im firefighter here and got only 600 euros lmao
2018-05-07 18:36
yos i mean this
2018-05-07 18:46
firefighters in ru get only 400-500 euros
2018-05-07 18:47
maybe your right, everyone is leaving the country, 2nd detroit
2018-05-07 18:56
#165
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
2nd detroit XD LMAO
2018-05-07 19:23
The main reason why Russia will soon be a muslim-majority shithole is the fact young, smart and proper future-seeking white people leave to better places and uneducated brown cunts come from the “stan”s Many russians leave to Latvia, too.
2018-05-08 12:18
well maybe we need to do smth with that or its gg rip ru
2018-05-08 19:20
Yep, I can even tell you what to do. Educate yourself and help with this your relatives/friends/classmates to don't let Navalny or other provocateur use you as cannon fodder.
2018-05-08 22:20
putin who
2018-05-07 17:40
who tf is putin? lol
2018-05-07 18:47
OMG, actually some good thoughts on hltv? I agree with everything said. I was lucky to move out of this shithole when it was much easier.
2018-05-07 17:44
Czech Rusofob strikes again
2018-05-07 18:05
+1. :D
2018-05-07 20:33
#61
 | 
Russia baryga007 
nt allu
2018-05-07 17:47
nt
2018-05-07 17:49
#72
 | 
Russia Reqq1 
Look what happened before him.
2018-05-07 17:50
#74
 | 
Other kaiske 
I like putin because he is helping assad
2018-05-07 17:51
#76
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and what is assad? Not a dicator wink wink
2018-05-07 17:54
#77
 | 
Other kaiske 
he is a moderate leader who protects christian minority in syria
2018-05-07 17:54
#79
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah right... And how did the Syrian war start...
2018-05-07 17:55
#86
 | 
Other kaiske 
christians in aleppo celebrate being liberated by assad and russia from rebel terrorists, they have weapons from USA. ask anyone in damascus, they love assad. assad protects them from ISIS and run the country very well for many years before Israel started this syrian war.
2018-05-07 17:57
#108
 | 
Russia Reqq1 
+1
2018-05-07 18:08
#111
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
didnt the people protest against him? Or is that just fake in your opinion
2018-05-07 18:10
#117
 | 
Other kaiske 
obviously fake, it started over a planned pipeline from through Syria to the Mediterranean. Israel wants the monopoly on the export to the Mediterranean so they needed to destroy Syria's infrastructure to make that impossible. why do you think Russia is helping Syria.. Syrian people had no reason to protest against Assad, unless maybe you are Wahhabi and want a Muslim extremism. Do you also believe he would gas his own people so USA would help the "rebels" again when Syria is about to have final victory?
2018-05-07 18:19
Fuck christians and fuck muslims. In fact, fuck all religion, all it does is separates people.
2018-05-07 17:58
#90
 | 
Other kaiske 
blasphemer, you will burn in hell
2018-05-07 17:59
There is no hell, it was made up by manipulative people.
2018-05-07 18:01
#99
 | 
Other kaiske 
yeah...ignore that 97% of the earth is of fire.....huge coincidence
2018-05-07 18:02
wut
2018-05-07 18:11
#124
 | 
Other kaiske 
do you know what under the earths surface is made of?
2018-05-07 18:24
Made of molten hell juice? I always knew it!
2018-05-07 18:39
Definitely not fire, bruh. But if ur suggesting that the core of the Earth is the Hell, wrong again. It's just the core of the Earth, u know, not a place where Satan is waiting for you. It's kinda sad that I have to explain about things like this in 2018 to a person who I guess is under the age of 50. Unless ur trolling ofc.
2018-05-07 22:22
#344
 | 
Other kaiske 
satan isn't in hell you fool and its no coincidence the middle of the earth is very hot. how did the prophets know it would be?
2018-05-08 00:31
K u fooled me, got baited. Troll confirmed.
2018-05-08 16:36
#97
 | 
Bulgaria squezzi 
0/8 stop trolling
2018-05-07 18:01
I don't think it's fair to call him a half dictator. Let's just call him dictator.
2018-05-07 17:57
#92
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah, most of the history professors I had say that its pretty much a dictatorship
2018-05-07 18:00
#110
 | 
Other WorldIsAFuck 
boo
2018-05-07 18:09
#119
fnx | 
Bulgaria goatse 
when 12yo talk politics on hltv i have nothing to say
2018-05-07 18:16
#129
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well please correct me if im wrong
2018-05-07 18:30
#355
fnx | 
Bulgaria goatse 
"Putin: Goal is global peace Putin in same speach: we need to have strong defense Capabilities" dont you think you have to adapt to the reality while you work towards your goal? cant just ignore it right? and the reality is dangerous with crazy trump, shitless scared israel and confused EU, hence the need to have strong defense capabilities.
2018-05-08 01:53
+1. inb4 he comes with "nobody cares about Russia" argument.
2018-05-08 09:40
#121
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
"Putin: Goal is global peace" When the fuck did that happen?
2018-05-07 18:17
#128
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Russias goal is global peace and stability, thats pretty much what he said
2018-05-07 18:33
Idk if he said it or not, but Putin is known for his ability to solve conflicts between other countries. Remember India vs Pakistan? No one could solve the conflict... Putin did it. So Russia, and especially Putin, plays important role in "global peace" course nowadays, and in fact that's Russia's policy indeed despite West always tries to represent Russia as evil. :)
2018-05-07 19:24
#195
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well my brainwashed russian idiot, you are here again to protect your friendly country :)
2018-05-07 20:41
As if you could do anything to my country, lul.
2018-05-07 20:43
#201
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
probably not, under dictatorship anyway
2018-05-07 20:43
Whole world is under dictatorship of global elites btw.
2018-05-07 20:45
#207
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
whatever you say buddy, in most countries one man cant have all the power,but russia is a another thing, but whatever you say
2018-05-07 20:47
I'd wish Putin had all the power, but it's not true.
2018-05-07 20:48
#211
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
obviously, dictatorship has always worked, or is it just almost every dictatorship has failed and crashed, because it doesnt work?
2018-05-07 20:50
I wasn't talking about dictatorship. And if you want to talk about dictatorship... #206
2018-05-07 20:51
I always want to punch the shit out of him when he talks about politics with his lack of eyes to see what happens in his own country.
2018-05-07 21:43
Mad cuz bad? (your politics knowledge is really bad)
2018-05-07 22:57
#276
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
Tell me more about "kind guy" Putin. LOL Tell me about Georgia, Syria, Ukraine, Chechnya... He is soooo "kind" LMAO
2018-05-07 22:55
Tell what? Name checks out btw, lul.
2018-05-07 22:56
#279
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
I chose my nickname randomly so it's ok. If you protect that piece of shit and gegemon Putin - then I have bad news for you. You ate all shit he tried to put in you with his dogs. He is one of the most retarded persons in Russia who stops us from becoming modern as other countries (I mean t1 countries for sure). Because he has his system of taking our money and he doesn't want to ruin it, he doesn't care about people at all.
2018-05-07 22:58
There is only one knows hegemon and it's USA. Ex-hegemon soon though.
2018-05-07 22:58
#281
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
keep watching Solovyev and Russia24 and 1st channel LMAO they will tell you the truth. Kappa and also, don't you think it's funny, when Putin's opponents saying the TRUTH on these shows and those "putin's dogs" like Solovyev always starting to shut them up somehow or to speak with them together...))) funny stuff. I don't think the one who is right needs to do such things.
2018-05-07 23:03
#283
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
and the second. you said that the West always representing Russia as a bad thing. don't you think it's only cuz of Putin and politicians like him? :)) And one more thing, just look at our economy, we are not serious opponent at all, why would all World play against us? :)))) it looks more like our retarded politicians stealing our money and talking like it's "all about the evil West". deal with fact that we are not a challenger for West so they have 0 reason to lie here.
2018-05-07 23:02
> keep watching Solovyev and Russia24 and 1st channel LMAO they will tell you the truth. I don't watch any of those you listed, LMAO. I don't watch TV for more than 10 years and I don't even have TV, LUL. > and also, don't you think it's funny, when Putin's opponents saying the TRUTH on these shows and those "putin's dogs" like Solovyev always starting to shut them up somehow or to speak with them together...))) funny stuff No one says ultimate truth at these shows. You know why? Because it's just a SHOW. > and the second. you said that the West always representing Russia as a bad thing. don't you think it's only cuz of Putin and politicians like him? :)) No, I don't think so. > And one more thing, just look at our economy, we are not serious opponent at all There is no economy battle/race. > why would all World play against us? :)))) Because USA told their puppets to do it. > it looks more like our retarded politicians stealing our money Retarded politicians steal money in EVERY country. In Russia it's obvious, but in "developed" countries you have to dig deeper to see it. > and talking like it's "all about the evil West". It's stupid to blame "evil West" in everything bad things in Russia, but I don't see somebody does it. > deal with fact that we are not a challenger for West so they have 0 reason to lie here. We're the main challenger, don't worry.
2018-05-07 23:09
#289
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
It's really sad to see you full of this shit. If you don't watch TV it's great, but you got this shitty false "information" from somewhere. It may be internet / friends / radio / relatives who likes shitty Putin. It doesn't matter. I really hope you will see the truth one day, and you will see why other countries with much worse lands than Russia are much richer than Russia. I can argue you, but I think I can't change your mind just by 1 discussion. I just want to ask you, please, start to think objectively and from other side (not from side of "evil West" or "God Pupkin). Try to figure out all what happened with Russia for these 18 (LUL 18!) years. 1 same president. And at the end I want to tell you the painful truth: There are only 2 things why Russia is not the poorest shithole yet - Gas and Oil. :)
2018-05-07 23:14
> I really hope you will see the truth one day Dude, I hope YOU will see the truth one day. :D Believe me or not, but about 10 years ago I was just like you: I disliked Putin and thought Navalny does good job. But now I see that's because I didn't know anything about politics. > and you will see why other countries with much worse lands than Russia are much richer than Russia. I clearly know why it's like that, but it's too long story. > I can argue you, but I think I can't change your mind just by 1 discussion. Arguing is useless since while arguing people want to protect their point instead of understand opponent's point. > I just want to ask you, please, start to think objectively and from other side (not from side of "evil West" or "God Pupkin). You're saying really good words and I completely agree with you. But why you don't wanna do the same? :) > Try to figure out all what happened with Russia for these 18 (LUL 18!) years. 1 same president. Why do you ignore 90s? My suggestion for you is to try to figure out what happened with our country after USSR collapse at least. > And at the end I want to tell you the painful truth: > There are only 2 things why Russia is not the poorest shithole yet - Gas and Oil. :) If we had someone like Navalny, Grudinin or another Yeltsin we would be in even worse shithole.
2018-05-07 23:25
LUL i gets 150$ in 18yo
2018-05-07 18:31
#133
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and any 18y old here gets at least in 600 dollars, in unemployment income
2018-05-07 18:33
yeah , I want to go to Finland, but I only know Minä en ymmärä and hyvä mies
2018-05-07 18:39
$600 in EU is nothing. With $600 in Russia you can live not that bad life.
2018-05-07 19:00
you are wrong. it's actually 350$
2018-05-07 18:36
#139
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well still ridiculously low
2018-05-07 18:37
Finnish 20 year old kid whining about international domination politics without understanding a single thing about economy, warfare, economical warfare, ego driven people who try to take over the world. What else is new?
2018-05-07 18:41
#153
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well did i say something that is not true?
2018-05-07 18:55
You oversimplified it. No wonder, you don't know shit. My suggestion, stay out of these kinds of discussions if you're not educated on these topics. There's much better ways to waste time than to open discussions on hltv about politics.
2018-05-07 19:04
#161
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well its okay to have a own opinion :)
2018-05-07 19:17
But it's pretty cringy when mindless kids makes posts like this.
2018-05-07 19:30
#170
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Haha ok thats your opinion :)
2018-05-07 19:38
Nice self defense mechanism
2018-05-07 19:38
It is but it's better to gather information on a topic before forming an opinion and when you do you learn that things aren't as one sided as media makes it look. It's very complicated, the world is complicated. So my advice, just stay out of politics and enjoy life, until shit goes south.
2018-05-07 19:38
+1. :D
2018-05-07 19:39
#192
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well we study russian and russian-fin history a lot, and thinking about that most of our finns grandparents have fought against russia and the fact that we have a lot to do with russia in one form or another, and you are telling me that I dont understand how russia has developed under the last 100years? Wake up kid Russians dont change, even if you boil them in butter they dont change, thats what some elders say, and its quite true
2018-05-07 20:37
It hasn't developed.
2018-05-07 21:40
You're mind obviously hasn't developed to my level yet. I know Russian Finnish war. I know other wars Russia has had. I also know about the wars UK empire has had, the roman empire has had, the holy roman empire has had, the states have had. I also know about the genocide turks commited against armenians, I also know about the genocide britts commited against kenyans. Belgians against congo, uganda cant remember which one. I also know about slavery. I also know about what communism did to russians themselves. I also know bout Finnish cooperation with nazis. I know a good amount of russians who are great people, kind, helpful. Same goes to people from other countries. Every country has their skeletons in the closet. You're just too stupid to realize that. You're not seeing the bigger picture and thanks to retards like you, war starts. Just becouse you're so ignorant, you choose to have an enemy, failing to realize that we are all people and should work together for the greater good. "Russians dont change, even if you boil them in butter they dont change, thats what some elders say, and its quite true" Sounds very similar to "all Muslims are terrorists" Totally wrong way to look at things. You're entitled for your own opinion but your opinion is wrong. Grow the fuck up. Learn life. Learn history. Learn about yourself and stop being such a pussy ass faggot.
2018-05-07 22:26
#271
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
and maybe you should quit defending russia? Licking putins dick all the time doesnt work you know
2018-05-07 22:46
Maybe you should quit hating Russia/Russians first?
2018-05-08 00:10
Dude you're not reading what I wrote. Every country has done their fair share of hate. Russian communists had too and there's no taking away from that. I'm not defending Russian government which is corrupt(so are other). I'm defending the people who had nothing to do with communism and would've been killed if they disagreed with their so called leaders. Put Finland in Russias place I would defend Finnish people too. What I do is I look at two side, three sides of one thing. What you do is you look at one side. Your side consists, Russia is the evil of this world and if we nuke Russia the world will be a peaceful place. Totally retarded way of looking at things but then again you've been brainwashed by your school system and media. You're basically a retarded finnish kid stuck in a 20 year olds man body. You don't know jackshit and spew hateful bullshit. You ran out of arguments and called me putins nuthugger which in fact my opinion on putin is different. He's a piece of shit of a leader, corrupt but he's the best choice they have. Infact you're a dickrider of let's nuke russia and a dickrider of the west. I'm a lone rider, the one who doesn't choose sides, call me the gray jedi.
2018-05-08 14:47
It was good read, +1.
2018-05-08 00:12
#333
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
oh, you found someone that is as idiotic and brainwashed as you, graz kid
2018-05-08 00:22
This is pathetic. :D
2018-05-08 00:23
#147
 | 
Israel Aaron_btc 
every1 knows russia is a shithole you didnt say anything new :d
2018-05-07 18:44
can you stop baiting russian / eu kids into political threads kinda gets annoying, reported
2018-05-07 20:18
#191
 | 
Russia joxeRRR 
it's obvious all you said, isn't it?
2018-05-07 20:34
#193
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
not for some apparently
2018-05-07 20:37
Putin. Greatest leader in the world. Trump second greatest leader.
2018-05-07 20:44
#208
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
worst*
2018-05-07 20:47
+1
2018-05-07 21:39
i totally agree with you, now the younger generation is trying to do something like protests but so far nothing can be done......next 6 years of corruption, various prohibitions and the rest of the shit.
2018-05-07 21:31
And after these 6 years Russia becomes paradise just because Putin left, right?
2018-05-07 21:38
#284
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
At least we have chances to do it. With that bald shitter there is 0 chances to change Russia to better. Because he feels comfortable with his "system of stealing", he won't change something, it's too risky. It's a fact.
2018-05-07 23:06
I'm 95% sure there will be a civil war.
2018-05-07 21:38
Yeah, Navalny 15-16 y/o supporters gonna start a war.
2018-05-07 21:44
Look at the recent meetings, 95% of the people were above 18y/o and many above 30 y/o.
2018-05-07 21:47
It's not true. I was watching live streams and videos, most of Navalny supporters are school boys, some of them are 25 y/o and few above 30. Anyway, Navalny supporters are still a minority and their amount only decreases every time. People still remember maidan and don't want this shit here. And if you still want civil war... well, you're just a fool then (no offense).
2018-05-07 21:53
>People still remember maidan and don't want this shit here. Stop watching Kremlin propaganda, it's one of Pu***'s most retarded statements. No, I don't want a civil war, the chance that things would get worse is pretty high. I would only want to see Kremlin burning and nothing more.
2018-05-07 21:55
> Stop watching Kremlin propaganda What propaganda, where? Please tell me. I don't watch TV for more than 10 years already. Meanwhile you got brainwash from Navalny videos regularly. > it's one of Pu***'s most retarded statements. Why is it retarded? (I don't even know which statement you're talking about tbh) Do you think revolution at Ukraine changed things to good? :D Go visit it then. youtu.be/T5sEDpAQUrg?t=2m32s > No, I don't want a civil war, the chance that things would get worse is pretty high. I would only want to see Kremlin burning and nothing more. And then what?
2018-05-07 22:01
ye ye it's funny now, they are now 15-16 years old but what will happen in 3-4 years?
2018-05-07 21:58
Perhaps they will grow some brains.
2018-05-07 21:58
"and they will start watching Kremlin propaganda" ahhaahha)))
2018-05-07 21:59
Nah, better watch Navalny propaganda.
2018-05-07 22:02
Nah, better watch Kremlin propaganda and listen how "Russia rises from her knees" )))
2018-05-07 22:07
#249 first paragraph. Tell me where do I get Kremlin propaganda please. I'm very interested.
2018-05-07 22:09
Tell me where do I get Navalny propaganda please. I'm very interested. btw it's my city imgur.com/a/ENkbP0w I think we should wait another 18 years and then....Russia will definitely rise from the knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
2018-05-07 22:21
By watching his youtube channel obviously. Why wait? What are you doing to change your situation? I understand there is not many opportunities, but still. And you didn't answer where do I get Kremlin propaganda. :)
2018-05-07 22:30
why is this obvious? because I do not support Putin? at least I work and pay taxes, but I think it's worthwhile to wait 18 years and then anyway Russia will rise from the knees))
2018-05-07 22:34
Because you seem to support protests and the only guy in Russia who organizes those protests is Navalny. :D Why wait? Go change something. But remember: "if you want to change the world, start with yourself." (Gandhi)
2018-05-07 22:37
Dumb statement, it's always used to play the victim role and do nothing to change the world yourself.
2018-05-07 22:43
LUL, I was pathetic loser like you, but I started from myself and guess what? My life changed significantly. You don't have to believe me, but I suggest you to try.
2018-05-07 22:44
yes you're right, I'm going to build good roads + I will jail all corrupt officials + the rest is shit...I'm not going to breed demagogy for 900 messages... I believe that the government must constantly change but the "tsar" thinks differently and contradicts himself remaining in office for the fourth term... let him rule the country all his life lmao
2018-05-07 22:49
> I believe that the government must constantly change Some people believe in Santa-Claus, so what? Imagine: you live in the best country in the world and you have the best government in the world. Why would you change it?
2018-05-07 23:00
about goverment - it's my opinion......+ it's just normal practice in most countries... neither one nor the other i can not imagine because I live in Russia, sry.
2018-05-07 23:08
Sorry, but I have to ask again. "it's just normal practice in most countries..." is not the reason. People says things like this when they don't know what else to say. "it's my opinion" -- would you explain your opinion please? You have perfect government and live in perfect country... why would you even bother to think about changing government if it works PERFECTLY and does its job? Don't you think it's stupid to risk everything?
2018-05-07 23:13
but we don't have perfect government and live khm khm....not in an ideal country....I have nothing to say? omg 1. First, because the replacement of power is a necessary condition for democracy, and our state is declared as democratic. 2. Secondly, because the president is chosen not by experience, but by his political program. No matter how experienced Putin is in stealing the state budget, transferring large state enterprises and masters to his friends and relatives, signing doubtful laws and shaking with language at press conferences, I want my country to develop in a different direction. 3. Thirdly, because one person can never embrace everything, and any president has strengths and weaknesses. One has more meaning in the economy, but is weak in the military sphere, the other is vice versa. Therefore periodically the manager, that is the president, should be replaced, that its defects did not succeed in escalating into failures. Putin and his "voters" ignore this rule, so we have a president who does not know a damn thing about the economy, but he loves the "vertical of power" and "army and law enforcement agencies" As a result, we have bank deposits with a profit of 4% per annum and loans with a rate of 30%, professors and doctors we receive less than European garbage cleaners, and for denying the existence of Christ or Allah, an individual can be sentenced for several years. But look at how lush colors blossomed corruption, censorship, propaganda, police outrageous, violation of human rights and freedoms. so dude I'm not going to discuss here longer, it makes no sense and there is no more desire and time.
2018-05-07 23:32
> but we don't have perfect government and live khm khm....not in an ideal country....I have nothing to say? omg I want you to understand that changing government that does its job is just WRONG concept from the beginning. > 1. First, because the replacement of power is a necessary condition for democracy, and our state is declared as democratic. Democracy itself is a joke. We live in the world where global elites and transnational corporations control everything and presidents are their puppets. > 2. Secondly, because the president is chosen not by experience, but by his political program. Political program is important, but have you ever heard about populism? Every candidate will promise you many good things, yet it doesn't mean that he will do anything of this after you elect him. Instead of this he's gonna steal even more than previous president. :D > No matter how experienced Putin is in stealing the state budget, transferring large state enterprises and masters to his friends and relatives, signing doubtful laws and shaking with language at press conferences, I want my country to develop in a different direction. Do you this remember Krylov's fable? i.imgur.com/W2YpeGC.jpg > 3. Thirdly, because one person can never embrace everything, and any president has strengths and weaknesses. One has more meaning in the economy, but is weak in the military sphere, the other is vice versa. Therefore periodically the manager, that is the president, should be replaced, that its defects did not succeed in escalating into failures. Still, there is no better option than Putin. > Putin and his "voters" ignore this rule, so we have a president who does not know a damn thing about the economy, but he loves the "vertical of power" and "army and law enforcement agencies" As a result, we have bank deposits with a profit of 4% per annum and loans with a rate of 30%, professors and doctors we receive less than European garbage cleaners, and for denying the existence of Christ or Allah, an individual can be sentenced for several years. But look at how lush colors blossomed corruption, censorship, propaganda, police outrageous, violation of human rights and freedoms. What you're talking about is a SYSTEM that was formed long before Putin and it's impossible to change it just like that. I can send you some materials (in Russian language) if you're interested.
2018-05-07 23:51
that's your opinion.
2018-05-07 23:51
Everything is opinion, so? "Unless we train ourselves to look in the opposite direction of what we're being told, we will never truly understand the world around us". Learn to study both sides of everything, doesn't matter how personally uncomfortable it is for you.
2018-05-07 23:58
thank you teacher but all your arguments remind Russian fucking television so idc, you think that you are right - ok, I think you can hang a portrait of Putin in your bedroom and pray for him every day.__)))
2018-05-08 00:08
Ok, keep crying about shit life instead of educating yourself and learn.
2018-05-08 00:10
keep praying for the "tsar" ;3
2018-05-08 00:14
I don't pray for anyone, I just support him. Keep mocking if you want, but I'd prefer constructive discussion.
2018-05-08 00:18
aga, imenno poetomu ti v kajdoi bo4ke zati4ka, osobenno 4to kasaetsya rashki i osobenno korolya rossii)) ne moletsya on :D gl with this shit
2018-05-08 00:24
A tebe-to chto? Nu gl tak gl. Tebe toje gl v jizni, s podobnym otnosheniem "daleko" poidesh.
2018-05-08 00:26
zna4it molishsya vse taki na nego ;3 userdnee otstaivay korolya rusi
2018-05-08 00:33
Prodoljai zuboskalit', che. Bol'she ti ni na chto ne sposoben.
2018-05-08 00:33
ofc ne sposoben, kuda tam do jopoliza
2018-05-08 00:35
nehilo podgoraet)
2018-05-08 00:35
podgoraet? iz za tofo 4to ti jopu lijew? ahahah)))
2018-05-08 00:38
Detskiy sad. Nu daje esli bi eto bylo tak, to tebe 4to s togo, 4ego takaya bombejka-to?
2018-05-08 00:39
sory tam ne pro4itat' 4to ti napisal jolopiz ;D
2018-05-08 00:40
Kak ho4esh)
2018-05-08 00:41
Navalny is 50/50. He might be just as corrupt as Putin is, only on the other side. Wouldn't trust my kids to him.
2018-05-08 14:44
What the fuck does it have to do with maidan? And why wouldn't people remember examples of South Korea, or the most recent one in Armenia? Putin puts a lot of effort making Ukraine an even worse shithole than it has ever been before, so the sheeple like you could see how bad protests are, and that Russia is better off with poverty, corruption, shit quality of life, but stability.
2018-05-07 22:44
> What the fuck does it have to do with maidan? Check #69. Methodology is still the same. Ukraine in 2014, Armenia recently... > And why wouldn't people remember examples of South Korea, or the most recent one in Armenia? Oh, so you believe that PEOPLE changed government in Armenia? :D But who got the power? The guy who failed at elections before and now tells people that they have to vote for him? Nice, nice. > Putin puts a lot of effort making Ukraine an even worse shithole than it has ever been before And what he does? :D > so the sheeple like you could see how bad protests are You watch too many hollywood movies about revolutions and other shit. > and that Russia is better off with poverty, corruption, shit quality of life, but stability. I don't deny Russia still has a lot of problems, but I think your perception of things is a bit fucked up. :D
2018-05-07 22:55
Methodology lmao. Was South Korea a part of the big plan of evil zionists just as Armenia and Ukraine? How come my perception is more fucked up than yours? I could say that it is Putin being paid by Americans so he keeps our country poor, brainwashed and corrupt. How is that worse than your point of view?
2018-05-08 03:38
Sure, what's wrong with "methodology" word? You can use "technology" if you want. Check #69 and google Gene Sharp and his books, you will learn many new things that will change your opinion about revolutions. I don't know about South Korea and I don't like superficial judgement, so I have to do research first before talking about this topic, but I'm not interested in it right now, so everything what I can say now is: don't judge by appearances. There is always some powerful structures behind EVERY revolution that manipulate crowd (regular people) in their interests. You can say whatever you want but it doesn't make you closer to truth. Instead of arguing for the sake of arguing and considering everything only from your current point of view ("Putin is bad guy") try to be unbiased and study both sides. Believe me or not, but even though I think Putin works in the interests of Russia, I always keep in head that my current knowledge can be wrong and always try to consider any info from both sides. The "problem" here is that what I learnt before (it's A LOT of many different information from many different spheres) and what allowed me to see "bigger picture" is simply more convincing than argument/point which is trying to expose Putin as bad guy.
2018-05-08 09:35
The word was not what I made fun of, it was about your conspiracy theories. I tried. I really tried to find some small clue saying that Putin might be a good guy and it was just everything turning out against him. However, this little doubt shatters everytime I see the laws he signs. Ok, I will leave you there. There's might be indeed a 1% chance that somebody is standing behind him with a loaded pistol at his head, that would explain a lot. But I find hard to believe, that a semi-god of Russia, who already has all the power in his hands, makes his country go down the shitter because of evil zionist occupation. It's much more likely for me that he's just a corrupt president who takes the money away for his friends' benefit and his own ambitions. Is it a matter of faith? Each to his own I guess.
2018-05-08 09:55
> The word was not what I made fun of, it was about your conspiracy theories. How is this conspiracy theory? Do you know who Gene Sharp is, did you even read any of his books?? I noticed people tend to call "conspiracy theory" EVERYTHING what they don't understand. Well, keep living in your small world which is limited by your lack of knowledge, poor imagination and inability to perceive new information, if you want. But I'd suggest you at least to TRY to think outside of status quo box. > I tried. I really tried to find some small clue saying that Putin might be a good guy and it was just everything turning out against him. Apparently you won't find anything in your head when you simply don't have enough knowledge. > However, this little doubt shatters everytime I see the laws he signs. Ok, I will leave you there. Because you don't even know/understand how it all works, what clearly show your statement: "... already has all the power in his hands". This is just WRONG. But you believe in it and all your judgement about other facts is based on it, what makes your judgement about other different facts WRONG. And it has snowball effect. Do you understand how it works? It's like if they teach you in school 2x2=5, so all your next more complicated math is just fucked up. That's what I meant when I was talking about your perception. If you seek truth then you will have to change your BASIC knowledge about many things, and I'm talking not only about politics.
2018-05-08 11:41
Yeah, imagination is clearly something I lack of comparing to you ayyyy.
2018-05-08 12:05
Nothing else to say to large post? Only mockery? Why even bother to answer then...
2018-05-08 12:10
What's the point? You are just preaching about some "knowledge", however your thinking pattern is similar to any lower mid class 40yo sitting in front of tv in a wifebeater shirt. You are basically saying that I have been taught improperly from the very beggining (which may be true), but somehow you percieve your thinking as good enough to understand what's going on and how revolutions are made. I am not saying that my point of view about Putin is true (who knows, he might be a great guy, just being blackmailed by reptiloids, you never know, do ya?), but as for what I see in every day life and I see the laws he puts his signautre on, I make my own conclusions.
2018-05-08 12:44
The point is +- the same as in #171. I'm not preaching about some "knowledge", I was talking about your lack of knowledge which doesn't allow you to see "bigger picture" and understand "cause and consequence" connections. I already said above, you should always STUDY both sides (there are more than 2 sides though), make deep research. It's really hard work, sometimes it takes years. And, what is most important, it requires you to be able to perceive new information. For example, I can send you some materials, but are you able to learn it no matter how personally uncomfortable it's for you? I'm pretty sure you will read few pages and say "nah, this is all bullshit, I'm not gonna continue". My thinking pattern has nothing to do with what you said, and if you think so, it only says a lot about YOUR thinking pattern. You don't even know me, you don't know anything about me, yet you already made an opinion about me and my thinking pattern based on few comments. Funny. > who knows, he might be a great guy, just being blackmailed by reptiloids, you never know, do ya? Well, yes, I know the answer to this question. > but as for what I see in every day life and I see the laws he puts his signautre on, I make my own conclusions. Sure, but you still see it from "Putin is bad guy" perspective. About laws -- do you know who makes it, why they make it, does Putin agree with it or he has no choice and should sign it, if so then why he should sign it? Even if you had very good knowledge on this topic and everything else, there is still a lot of insufficient information which we probably will never know, so perhaps everything is a bit more complicated than it seems, huh?
2018-05-08 13:33
Putin worth 60billion, easy payouts
2018-05-07 21:42
Can you link me that autistic source where you got all the information from? I really want to read some stupidity and false facts.
2018-05-07 21:47
False facts is when Russian TV constantly shows fake videos or try to take moments out of the context. An example: youtu.be/GIh-etZ2ne0?t=59
2018-05-07 22:48
#255
 | 
Canada Spadeyus 
Who ?
2018-05-07 22:24
#259
 | 
Russia mnight 
... and he wrote this post full of bs just because he "so cares" about Russia We're doing great while Europe is actually stagnating. Get your shit together, Finland.
2018-05-07 22:27
LMAO DOING GREAT XAXAXAXAX
2018-05-08 15:26
#264
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
Yeah it's typical propaganda by Putler. He makes us think that "everytone in the World" against Mother Russia. LOL That is one of his guns to use in terms of propaganda.
2018-05-07 22:38
> He makes us think that "everytone in the World" against Mother Russia. So you can't use your own brain and think for yourself? Sad for you...
2018-05-07 22:42
#274
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
I can use my brain, that's why I see the fact it's just a simple propaganda. But there are many retards here who believe everything on TV. Especially poor old people. They got used to believe everything on TV since USSR.
2018-05-07 22:53
#299
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
+1
2018-05-07 23:22
Did you know that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want or don't want to be true? You seem to be very confident in your knowledge. Can't say the same about myself though. I often doubt in many things I learned... every fucking day. But in the end it helps to think critically and reconsider my knowledge if needed.
2018-05-08 00:03
#323
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
Doubting is actually the best thing. Cuz only retards never doubt. Doubting things makes you better, cuz you always analyze more when you doubt something.
2018-05-08 00:04
You see, we agree on many things. :)
2018-05-08 00:05
#325
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
Yeah.
2018-05-08 00:06
Jodecast, you are a known Russia hater. So nothing surprising here. I think you are truly a neo-nazi!
2018-05-07 23:09
#291
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
ahhah, should finns like russia? War war war in the past and still agression today against us after everything, and you think we should be best buddies? Russia is a half dictatorship, and its really hard to like them for several reasons, hence why russia has probably three friends if we dont count belarus
2018-05-07 23:17
Go ditch yourself neonazi!
2018-05-07 23:18
#297
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
not liking a country based on their political aggression and past relations is not calld neonazism kid
2018-05-07 23:21
Keep living in the past. Meanwhile mature people will aim for building better future together doesn't matter what happened in the past.
2018-05-07 23:29
#311
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
with what? Russia being the most childish state showing off its army and going over other countries borders with fighter jets and running state propaganda, sure a good way to move forward
2018-05-07 23:32
It seems you're jealous of our army, LUL. Also offended by our jets crossed your borders few times. :DDD
2018-05-07 23:52
#332
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Oh yeah, you must be a total moron when you think that its acceptable to come with fighter jets over others borders and denie communication and then fly away, but hey, russians are childish morons that try to show off
2018-05-08 00:21
What to say... Cry is free. xD
2018-05-08 00:23
I know there has been many wars but you guys look like half-Russians anyway so you should have more kinship with Russians. They are like your real Finno-Ugric/Mongolic relatives. Not Scandinavians. Like I bet if you put a Ruski and a Finn together no one can tell the difference. Same as East Europe.
2018-05-08 13:02
#290
 | 
Ukraine SpyS 
Putin is the best CIA agent I guess...He keeps stability of Russia ...Russia is a stable shithole now with shitty education, medicine and poor army .Thanks to him USA is the most powerful country in the world.
2018-05-07 23:15
haha, total baiter, like this thread is actually! The fact is that London and Washington hates Putin, that is what's going around!
2018-05-07 23:19
#295
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
They hate him for some serious reasons, you know? Not just "because he is soooo gooood" or other shit.
2018-05-07 23:20
It seems you are just too ignorant to even know what happened when the shock therapy policy was imposed. Maybe your hero is named Anatoli Chubais!
2018-05-07 23:23
Unfortunately even many russians are not smart or informed enough to understand this...
2018-05-07 23:20
#305
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
oh yeah, putin and russia are so innocent, nothing wrong have they done, sounds like oberondks good night story
2018-05-07 23:27
+1, this sad af.
2018-05-07 23:49
#301
 | 
Ukraine SpyS 
Ahah , ruski confirmed. As long as he is yours president you will live in shithole.Since he cares only about himself and his surrounding .I think Russia has great potential because of the deposits of fossil fuels you have but you will miss it since you are stupid ruski.
2018-05-07 23:28
I am not russian! Probably you are a transvestite american, high on drugs!
2018-05-07 23:26
#306
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
haha you are clearly not danish kid
2018-05-07 23:27
#309
 | 
Ukraine SpyS 
Ahah,you are even ashamed of being russian , stupid nation...
2018-05-07 23:31
obvious fakefag kid who cant even write complex sentences
2018-05-07 23:52
He is not from Russia, he is from Amber.
2018-05-07 23:28
#294
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
+1 lol not sure about him being CIA agent, he rather his and his friends' pockets friend ;)
2018-05-07 23:19
#298
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
+1
2018-05-07 23:22
#312
 | 
Ukraine SpyS 
I am confident that he is ...
2018-05-07 23:33
#313
 | 
Poland Funio 
putout
2018-05-07 23:37
You gotta pity ruskies, my shithole is pretty bad right now, but it has potential. And the end of Putins reign is gonna be a mess regardless of the way he goes.
2018-05-07 23:40
yeah very stable and miserable shithole
2018-05-08 00:03
#337
s1mple | 
Europe SQXZAF 
Putin prodka confirmed
2018-05-08 00:25
he is not prodka wtf
2018-05-08 03:45
he is not prodka wtf
2018-05-08 09:49
Putin and Xi are the men to take the gun out of the hands of NATO countries and liberate the world from the threat of illegal American-led intervention. China is gonna break the monopoly of Western power. Then we'll see. Time to make American presidents face international tribunals over war crimes. There will only be global peace when the USA and Israel face justice.
2018-05-08 09:57
China is gonna be new concentration center of management/control (instead of UK). Russia is gonna be new global regulator (instead of US). US hegemony will be over soon. They already started losing control over EU countries.
2018-05-08 11:47
What and idiot. Hey, check this out meduza.io/en/feature/2018/05/08/teachers..
2018-05-08 23:28
Check this m8: iarex.ru/articles/57571.html iarex.ru/articles/57580.html So better care about your country, yourself, your family, your friends, etc.
2018-05-09 00:02
In 1991 Russia still had modern weapons from CCCP times
2018-05-08 10:00
Too much Hollywood movies with Russians beeing the bad guys... i get you Op!
2018-05-08 12:17
russia is heavy ass corrupted country how can be possible the lowest salary in this country is 300usd that have gaz and oil and other resources thats strange, even countries such morocco lowest salaries is 400/500 usd salaries and they have no gas and oil..
2018-05-08 14:59
#402
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
the lowest salary 300usd??? LMAO it's more than average actually. especially in regions (not in Moscow or St.P.). you overrate us too much bruh.
2018-05-08 15:45
so what is the lowest salaries in other cities excepte moskow or st.p ?
2018-05-08 15:54
for example in places like kaluga, yakterenburg ...etc
2018-05-08 15:55
In Ekaterinburg lowest is 270 before taxes
2018-05-08 16:00
#406
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
I can't tell you 100% accurate, but much much lower than 300 usd, be sure.
2018-05-08 15:55
Minimum wage is 150$ (~270 before taxes). Average salary is 500$ (970$ before taxes).
2018-05-08 15:59
what taxes did you count here ?
2018-05-08 16:03
All that you need to pay for salary
2018-05-08 16:06
you mean electricity, water, gaz, rent house money.. ?
2018-05-08 16:09
No. I mean income tax, payroll tax and so on
2018-05-08 16:11
whats is the required education level for people who have such salaries ?
2018-05-08 16:12
To earn minimum you need to be cashier in supermarket or some clerk in government structure. No idea what education you need to have. Like just finish middle school with ability to speak and count.
2018-05-08 16:20
i hear that doctors in russia get like 300/400 dollars monthly thats pretty weird and unfair for a person who study 7 years after high school
2018-05-08 16:13
The average salary for doctors are about 500$ after taxes. And this are doctor who work in free hospital. I do respect them a lot but also I know dentists and surgeon. They earn much more money in private clinics.
2018-05-08 16:17
so is good to get 700$ after taxes in russia ? without counting electricity, water, gaz, rent house money if we counted this its gonna be like 200$ payed for house rent electricity+ water + gaz = about 50$ in total its 250 - 700 = 450 $ so is it great to live with pure 450$ in russia ?
2018-05-08 16:25
The unique of Russia that a lot of people live in their own houses, they dont need to pay rent. And yes its not cool to have And lets be honest in a lot of countries people live from salary to salary.
2018-05-08 16:53
in all over the world its impossible for someone to own a house in his first years of his job unless if your from a rich family thats why i ask about house rent etc.. in general people can own their own house after 10 years of work if they can take a debts from the bank but this choice is too bad
2018-05-08 16:59
You dont count 70 years of communism when people got appartments for free
2018-05-08 17:04
oh damn lucky people, but i still have russian friends in vk they rent house, im just saying if a pure 450$ is it enough to live in russia or not ? like living and at summer traveling somewhere bt idk how much are fruits in russia maybe cheaper than germany here 1kg of oranges is about 3/4 euros
2018-05-08 17:10
Russia is cheaper in s lot of parts. As for the tourism - look for the popular resorts like Turkey or Thailand - all is crowded by Russians
2018-05-08 17:16
Prices are different in different regions. For example, I live at the South of Russia, and 1 kg of oranges is $1-1.5, but in the city at far North it can cost you $2-3. Apartments rent is $150+ in my city, so it's pretty affordable if you live with friends or with your gf for example, but if you live alone then you will need better salary. :) Basically $450 is enough to live, but if your salary is something like $300 then you will have almost no free money.
2018-05-08 17:58
why not 300$ pure without taxes and house rent its pretty good if u live alone or with a gf you will in general 150-200 dollars for food all the month and 100 dollars is a free money you save it for travels or lost it on clothes and some stuff
2018-05-08 22:37
Yeah, it's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's too good. :D I personally don't need too much though.
2018-05-08 22:44
in which city you live ? im using vk 4 years ago so i have good relationships with russian people and im thinking to marry a russian girl in the future
2018-05-08 22:39
oh i know a girl live in krasnodar her name is diana musinova she is pretty rich but fat and ugly xd her father own a big meat company
2018-05-08 22:45
xDDD
2018-05-08 22:45
+1
2018-05-08 15:44
putin asshole nobody cares pick 2
2018-05-08 16:19
#427
s1mple | 
Russia pEndos 
I pick all 3
2018-05-08 16:38
thats the point i was trying to make :D
2018-05-08 23:20
#425
 | 
Russia v1p3rrr 
WOW THANKS FOR HATING US EVERYONE KNEW THIS WITHOUT YOU, FUCKTARD
2018-05-08 16:29
#437
pop | 
Netherlands PopsiG 
Why?
2018-05-08 17:21
Blame Yeltsin
2018-05-08 23:41
+1!
2018-05-09 00:15
#452
 | 
Belarus fan_of_North 
the problem is older generation is blind and so used to eating shit they consider it as a normal thing, the officials are fucking mocking their own people, and when u ask this older generation why do u think putin is a good president their only arguments are "u dont know how hard it was living in USSR before Putin" and "he made the world respect Russia"
2018-05-08 23:51
Bettet than Yeltsin tho Russia doesnt have good candidates to replace Putin right now When there will be - why not
2018-05-09 08:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.