Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Facebook stream
L.K.S | 
Slovakia Reve_nant 
I dont understand why so many people are complaining. Quality is decent and I dont see any defference between 1080p on FB and russian stream on twitch (could be by my not so good laptop and on my PC, there would be difference. And if so, quality is decent enough to not complain like pussies). Also, why the fuck do you need chat while you are watching. I cant imagine what would you do if there were no streams like in early days of 1.6. Only downside is when you wanna watch on mobile, but I dont watch on it, so I dont care. For me you just act like 12-years old spoiled kids. About viewership, it should count only logged in users, so when u r watchin through hltv, it doesnt show. So in reality, it is much higher.
2018-05-15 19:59
L.K.S | 
Slovakia Reve_nant 
bump
2018-05-15 20:02
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
How the fuck do I watch the FB stream in theater mode like on Twitch without having to go fullscreen??????
2018-05-15 20:19
 | 
Germany szily 
You have to be logged in dude. No login, no chat.
2018-05-15 20:29
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
I don't care about chat. I just want a big window without going fullscreen.
2018-05-15 20:42
 | 
Lithuania arres 
On facebook you cannot watch the stream 5 min behind or at least I don't know how. Also you cannot rewatch it right away as you can do in twitch or youtube. You can watch youtube stream 4 hours behind and twich from the begining of stream. Also in fb you cannot pause, youtube is super convinient on that and on twitch you should play the video and not stream. Youtube and twitch is just more convinient. Left click pause in fb also annoys af if you accidently do not get the control you want. That's all. These features I think are pretty easy to implement having in mind how big is facebook and I don't understand why they don't have it yet.
2018-05-15 20:14
L.K.S | 
Slovakia Reve_nant 
But on twitch you can rewatch after stream ends, but you cant rewind like on Youtube. But these are just small things to fix. For now it just doesnt bother me they dont have it. I have more important things to do in my life, so I cant watch regularly. When I do, I just dont care.
2018-05-15 20:15
 | 
Lithuania arres 
On twitch you can rewind as the stream goes on but you need to go to channel videos and play the newest one. Then it gives you the stream video until the point you click it. It then extends with the new stream footage when you reload the page. But if you can't watch matches live then it should bother you because fb is the worst if you want to watch past matches :) Qualitywise and with everything else fb is great, but these things I mentioned bothers me because I like to have option to pause it and go piss or make tea without waiting for match to end :D And it helps when I just can't make it to watch live from beginning but really want to watch it all
2018-05-15 20:30
its Facebook, noone wants to watch csgo on fucking facebook of all things. Shitty Platform for middle aged old timers and kids who play subway surfers. FOH B
2018-05-15 20:20
 | 
Turkey W10 
You can watch it on VLC player: reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/7x..
2018-05-15 20:32
the problem isnt the video quality, the problem is facebook
2018-05-15 20:43
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.